Old 06-01-2009, 05:06 PM   #76  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I am trying to add tickers to my signature to show progress in this challenge. How do you guys get the two small tickers next to each other. I can only get them in separate lines. I don't want it to be so long, so I would like them to be on the same line. Any advice?
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #77  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

FSA: I used to go to mybrokenleg. lol. It helped when I had no idea about the process and timeline. I am doing the PT, because I'm only 21. I really would like to have full function of my ankle for the rest of my life. There is no reason for me to not go for a full recovery. Today they did measurements and I have regained full range of motion, but the strength is not there at all. It is obviously still injured. I have limited activities that I can do and its swollen most of the time. I guess it just needs time and effort. I know it is ambitious, but Id like to run a 5k sometime in the fall. I am going to start the c25k program once I'm allowed.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #78  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Looks like everyone had a REALLY good productive first day! everyone!

gatorgirl ~ You can choose whether you want the short or big on the tickerfactory website, so when you put them in, keep playing with them, even if they look like they are top/bottom when you preview them, if you have moved it just right, you can get them side by side. It took me forever playing with mine. Because I hated that it made my signature so big (OCD everything has to be proportioned) but it finally worked. I just kept moving them, then hit the "center" icon then hit preview and it finally worked for me. It may be easier to do with the smaller ones, but my big ones took a few tries.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #79  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Gatorgirl: Yes.. exactly what Delphi said. I actually had to remove the spaces between the codes on both tickers to get them to display side by side, but yeah, basically, just keep playing around with it.

FSA: I am just over 30 hours on the Fit too, no wonder my thing hasn't changed eiter :P
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 231.6/220/209

Height: 5'6"

Sneaking over from the weight loss thread...my goal for June is to complete 1000 minutes of Turbo Jam @ 40 minutes/day!

Last edited by leigh; 06-01-2009 at 06:11 PM.
leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #81  

HI girls, just finished dinner a little bit ago and sipping on my water.

Jacqui, I have been pretty much on my own plan but did do the ph1 plan with Lene which was very helpful. As far as switching up my menu, I am aware of trying to steer clear of too many of the same lunches, dinners, etc. and incorporating some other foods I may not have eaten a while and just getting plenty of variety. I did have the roast chicken and salad tonight though. Oh it was good!

NSM, thanks for checking for me! Ohhhhhhh, they should change the color again at 30 hrs. lol : ).

Gatorgirl, I am glad you have full range of motion now! As for the strength, you will get it back. Yes, it takes time but what a wonderful goal you have! I think that is super! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Delphi, you too

Leigh

hi to all our gals...........I think I'm going to hit the couch! Maybe there is a good movie on tonight. Delphiiiiiiiiiiiii, we watched "The Uninvited" the other night, it was good! One of those psychological thrillers! I'm good at figuring t hem out but this one got me good! lol

June1 - 85min.-55 wii. aer.,30 min. walk
June2 -
June3 -
June4 -
June5 -
June6 -
June7 -
Total:
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #82  

Hello everyone, I am new here hence only one other post. I thought that this looked like a good place to start. Just put on my workout clothes and headed to the tread mill.
Starting the couch to 5k workout(again).
My June goal is to do it 3 nights a week and run a 5k by the end of August.
startinmonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #83  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

June1 - 25 minutes treadmill...starting a new plan to get ready for the mile run/walk in July, 25 minutes Arc Trainer, 1 hours of pilates
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #84  
Kitten steps to fitness

S/C/G: 208.5/?/148

Height: 5' 6"

FSA: About my avatar, thanks! It's actually a boy, and he looks really brown in that picture but he's actually grey. He's about 3 now.

Jacqui: I am the crazy cat lady, I have 8! But I'm married, and I only had two when I met my husband so I can't take all the blame.

Today's goal: I met it! 2 walks and well over 30 minutes of exercise
Pas de Chaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #85  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

FSA ~ ooooooooooooo that sounds great. I really wish I could catch up on movies. I can stream netflix on the xbox but it's too much money. Well perhaps one of these days I'll pay off that late fee at blockbuster and actually start renting movies again.

Pas de Chaton ~ Way to go on getting your exercise in today. Good for you and keep up the great work!

Jacque ~ Looking good girlfriend!

startinmonday ~ Good for you getting on that treadmill and hey this is an EXCELLENT place to start. Support and encouragment...and general chatter can all be found in abundance here.

Leigh ~ Just curious..what is Turbo Jam...I've never heard of it. At any rate, great goal..good luck.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #86  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls!
I am having post cruise blues/reality check!!!!! Wow, it sure was nice to have such great service, and NO dishes to do!!!! I stayed on plan today, despite my body screaming for more, More, MORE! The service was 5star, I can't wait to go back in January!!!

Jacque9999- are you still doing your bootcamp? I want to get out my pilates videos, it is so good for your tummy! Did I read somewhere you were into size 6's!!!! That is AWESOME!!!! WTG!!! Maybe I should sign up for bootcamp.

startinmonday! You have selected an excellent place to jump in! Of course that is just my opinion! these girls are Fanflipintastic! Good luck on your goals, keep us posted!

FSA-Hi chickie! Oh I missed our chats, and so sorry to hear about your familys accident! Hopefully, they are all on their way to a full recovery. I am thankful they are all safe now! I thought of you while I was on Castaway Cay (Disney's island), You will never guess what I saw!!!!!! A little hummer! I sat for about 15 minutes and watched him till he flew away! He was soooo pretty! My garden got so huge while I was gone, DH kept the weeds at bay. I am going mulberry picking day after tomorrow. Wish you were here, I could use some good company/help!!!! How are all of your pretty flowers doing? Any pics of them yet? By the way, I know you can reach 1400 minutes this month!!!! WTG! let's kick some butt!
Delphi- You look fanflippintasterific! WTG on upping your workouts! Sorry to hear about your ex's c**P! But you have a fantastic outlook, and the best revenge is to live a great life!
Jaqui_D- thanks for adding me to the goal list! I still love that! Thank you so much for doing it! Glad to hear the pups have settled in some! I didn't now that great danes were mastiffs! hmm you learn something new everyday!
gatorgirlyuck! a broken ankle, You get a big for keepin' on. Lots of people would have just used it as an excuse to not work out! Keep up the hard work, it will pay off.

6/1- 3 miles walking
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

OK, I think I am going to take the plunge and join the challenge! My goal is to do cardio 5 days a week for 60+ minutes/day. I am also want to burn at least 2700 calories 3 days/week and at least 2500 the rest of the days (I have a GWF)!

Hope everyone had a great first day!
babes315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #88  
Eating less, moving more

S/C/G: 245/238/165

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the very kind welcomes There's so much to read here and I don't know where to begin!

I actually ended up walking 2 miles tonight instead of just 1. The friend I walk with on Tuesdays and Thursdays also wants to walk on Mondays, so I decided to just go for it. It works out well this week as I have a commitment tomorrow night (it's an every other Tuesday commitment) so I won't be able to meet up with her. Instead, I'll walk around my block 1 time when I get home from work.
HisSweetGypsyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #89  

babes and startinmonday, startinmonday

Great first day girls!

Pas de chaton! I thought I was a real cat lady having 4 (3 now). Wow at 8! I have a little pom too. They keep you busy but are such a joy to live with! wtg on meeting todays goal

Delphi, lol I so know what you mean about blockbuster! When I was late bringing a movie back, I wouldn't go after for IONS. I think a lot of people did that because they stopped charging a late fee for a while. I think pay per view is hurting those places. I just order it on t.v now. When you get a chance, watch it.....

Lewis girl, hi there I miss our chats too! Thanks for the kind words regarding my family. I am sooooooooooo glad you saw a little hummer while on your trip and got to see him for all that time too! Where are you going on the Jan. trip? OH girl, I'm a little upset about the morning glories. You know how much work I did on those. Well all of them (5 4 foot long buckets..or 3ft? with trellises are now out on the deck). THey are so tall now, about maybe 8feet. I saw a blossom the other day but it had a different hue. It was more a little bit of purple than the heavenly blue and the blossom didn't look nearly as large as usual. Anyhow, to cut to the chase....they don't look too good. Some of the lower leaves look like they are dying! Oh I hope I don't lose them. I think maybe those buckets weren't deep enough for them. They are vines so prob have vigorous roots. I will keep you posted chicky, thanks for asking. That's great that DH kept the weeds at bay. Oh you, regarding the mulburry bush and my being closer to be there........how great would that be! I would just love that! Thanks for the encouragement and wtg on your miles today!

Have a great night girls and hope you all wake up to a new happy and successful day.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #90  

gypsyrose, wtg on the walk