Old 05-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #31  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Jacque ~ You definitely do. Oh and on getting into those Sixes.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #32  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Delphi Thank you so much!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default June Exercise Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

Exercise goals are in this list. Weight loss goals are in the sister thread--June Weight Loss Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172689. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

Jacqui_D: Strength train 3 days per week; exercise for 30 additional minutes on strength training days; exercise for 60 minutes on 3 other days per week
Delphi: Complete 2000 minutes--exercise for 1400 minutes; strength train for at least 600 minutes
Wifey: Walk the dog for 30 min each day for a total of 900 minutes; work out at the gym for 60 min twice per week for a total of 480 minutes; powerwalk for 45 min once per week for a total of 180 minutes; start using Wii Fit
FullSteamAhead: (Goals to be announced)
Ja23: Jog for 30 min 5 times per week; do floor exercises 5 times per week
Glutio: Walk 5 miles per week for a total of 20 miles; strength train at the gym for 30-45 min 5 days per week
Gatorgirl6: Attend physical therapy and exercise as able; complete 120 miles
Lumifan4ever: Exercise for at least 45 total hours, including classes, the treadmill, the elliptical, and strength training
Jacque9999: Get up to 60 minutes cardio on pilates days; start hiking or some other outside activity; work out at the gym or do outside activity on Sundays; complete a total of 1900 minutes of exercise; take 10,000 steps each day
Squeeze: Do 45 min of cardio 5 times per week; do toning for 20 min 5 times per week
Crazymamaof4: Strength train 3 days per week (further goals to be announced)
NewShinyMe: Complete the 30-day EA Active Challenge; add an extra workout on all but one of the remaining days each week
JasonsLea: Make and keep a gym routine
SharMar: Do at least 45 minutes of pool activity each day, Monday-Friday
Fattopia: Average 60 min a day of serious movement
Tummy_Girl: Complete 1600 min of cardio; complete 500 min of strength training
Icandoallthings: Before leaving for Alaska trip on June 18, complete at least 40 miles of walking or running; keep up with push-ups, sit-ups, weightlifting, etc.; while on trip, exercise on every day not traveling
Lookingtobehealthy: Walk 2 kms a day at work; complete 10 min of cycling a day, 5 days a week

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-31-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #34  
Woman On A Mission

So not only did I do boot camp this morning but it looks like I will reach my June goal of 60 minutes of cardio...maybe even before June starts. I did 50 minutes on the Arc Trainer today!!!! I don't even know who I am anymore. This is the strangest thing that I have now turned into a workout junkie. I have NEVER in my life done 2 different workouts in one day like that!!! Oh yeah, plus I did 200 situps...What a great Friday!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJacque View Post
So not only did I do boot camp this morning but it looks like I will reach my June goal of 60 minutes of cardio...maybe even before June starts. I did 50 minutes on the Arc Trainer today!!!! I don't even know who I am anymore. This is the strangest thing that I have now turned into a workout junkie. I have NEVER in my life done 2 different workouts in one day like that!!! Oh yeah, plus I did 200 situps...What a great Friday!!!
Joci, you also get a because you, along with Delphi, are an EXERCISE BEAST now, lol!!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:10 AM   #36  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
Joci, you also get a because you, along with Delphi, are an EXERCISE BEAST now, lol!!
Well I woke up this morning and really feel the fruits of my labor. I can tell I really worked alot of muscles that I didn't know I had and worked out the ones that I did know I had more then I ever had before....Thanks for the !!!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:09 PM   #37  

Joci, you may have to start saving up your money and invest in one of those armbands that Delphi has. I know you don't have much weight to lose, but it could help you to maintain once you reach your goal!
Old 05-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Ok, I'm jumping in to this one as well. I'm in for 1600 minutes of cardio and 500 minutes of strength training. Just a little bit more than May, just enough to make me work harder.

Last edited by Tummy Girl; 05-30-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: I can't add properly
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #39  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Ticker/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I think I am going to add something to my goal. How about 120 miles. So far I can use the exercise bike to accomplish that, and hopefully soon I will be allowed back on the treadmill. This should be a push that I need to succeed.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #40  

Welcome Tummy_Girl! I've added you to the list! Glad to have you! Good luck!

Gatorgirl, pretty avatar pic!! I've added your 120 miles to your goals. Be sure to follow doctor's orders, and good luck!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #41  
work hard.

S/C/G: 197/170/155

Height: 5'9

Sooo I know I failed a bit on the May exercise goals I set for myself...but it was a crazy month and I finally (less than admirably, I admit) just gave up on getting regular exercise amidst the million things I had to get done. But now I'm a college graduate (whoo-hoo!), I've moved back across the country and almost unpacked, and even though my life is still a bit...errh...fluid, I'm going to try again. I've missed you all, and I'm very impressed with what you girls achieved in May!!

I'm going on a trip to Alaska leaving June 18, and I won't be back till early July, but BEFORE I leave for the trip, I'd like to get at least 40 miles in, either walking or running. I want to keep up with my push-ups, sit-ups and weightlifting etc.

And while I'm on the trip, I'd like to get some exercise in on every day when I'm not traveling.

I need to get back in gear! Looking forward to making a better go of it in June than I did in May! Let's go!
icandoallthings6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 270/206/150

Height: 5-4

Currently I am walking 2 kms a day at work. I would like to add 10 minutes of cycling a day. 5 days a week.
good luck all!

Last edited by lookingtobehealthy; 05-30-2009 at 10:18 PM.
lookingtobehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #43  

Ican!!, we've missed you too!! Hey, sometimes life gets in the way of living! The important thing is to move forward! I'm so glad you're back!!

Welcome, LTBH! I've added you to the list! Good to have you! Good luck!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:28 AM   #44  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
Joci, you may have to start saving up your money and invest in one of those armbands that Delphi has. I know you don't have much weight to lose, but it could help you to maintain once you reach your goal!
I would love one...I've looked at other ones, but I would really like a good one but they are so expensive and I need a new sliding door, a new tv, Wii Active, and so much more...I will put it on my wishlist. Maybe someone will get it for me for my b'day in August. Hint Hint!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoallthings6613 View Post
Sooo I know I failed a bit on the May exercise goals I set for myself...but it was a crazy month and I finally (less than admirably, I admit) just gave up on getting regular exercise amidst the million things I had to get done. But now I'm a college graduate (whoo-hoo!), I've moved back across the country and almost unpacked, and even though my life is still a bit...errh...fluid, I'm going to try again. I've missed you all, and I'm very impressed with what you girls achieved in May!!

I'm going on a trip to Alaska leaving June 18, and I won't be back till early July, but BEFORE I leave for the trip, I'd like to get at least 40 miles in, either walking or running. I want to keep up with my push-ups, sit-ups and weightlifting etc.

And while I'm on the trip, I'd like to get some exercise in on every day when I'm not traveling.

I need to get back in gear! Looking forward to making a better go of it in June than I did in May! Let's go!
on becoming a graduate!!! That is WONDERFUL!!! Also, enjoy Alaska. We went on a cruise there a few years ago and I just loved it. Would love to go back again and spend more time there...but that is right below the armband on my wishlist (see above)!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #45  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

to lookingtobehealthy and icandoallthings6613. And on graduating, that is a feat indeed!

I am ready for June and ready to get my tickers moving!!!! Let's prepare ourselves for an AWESOME month ahead.

Last edited by Delphi; 05-31-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote