Old 04-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Well Ladies I had a GREAT workout this morning and got on the scale and I do believe I am down a pound! Well it is not official until Thursday and that is a long way away but we shall see! It beautiful here so I won’t be on the computer much. I am at work now so that is the only reason I am inside!

TERAPET – You are doing awesome staying away from the sweets. You are doing the right thing taking it one thing at a time. Congratulations on your ound lost!

SJDPHC – Yay looser jeans. That a sure fire way to see your progress! I wish I could give myself a month before weighing. I don’t think I would make it. I am supposed to weigh once a week at WW but I find myself weighing at the gym also.

Fitsarah – Great job getting in all that exercise!

FSA – Wow 1.5 down even with TOM WOW you rock  You are correct that losing that pound or two is so worth every tear, sweat drop and sweet pastry passed up! It such an awesome feeling!

Msperception – You seem to have a lot going on right now. Just stay focused. If you don’t lose and simply maintain that a HUGE victory in itself! Good luck.

Scarlet – I am sure a day or two of OP that pound will disappear! Just read the updated post….see I told you. WTG

Hattie – So Awesome congrats! I just my third journal myself ! It should be four but I used paper trackers for a few weeks. But it so cool because it symbolizes just how long you have been committed to this. Happy 4th Anniversary!

Lewisempire – What is geocaching?

Enchantedonyx – CongratulationsWoohoo!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #167  

Thanks Cake! I just know that I can be a bit obsessive-compulsive. I used to weigh 2x/week, then it went to everyday, then multiple times a day! I had to stop. Needless to say, that's part of the reason why I'm back on this wagon again!
sjdphc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #168  

Good afternoon girls and Happy Saturday Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Feeling much better this morning and the day is going well. Have my shedule planned and need to make sure I get to the market this weekend to stock up because I am just about out of my things.....more on me later on because I am in a bit of a hurry right now. So nice to come in and read your news ladies.

dvdrumls

Ladies, congrats on the losses, wtg! Terapet, Scarlet, enchantedonyx, and cakebatter. : Enchantedonyx, that's a great WI...congratulations and thanks for dropping in to share with us . Scarlet, right on my lady...wtg! Cakebatter, yay! That is great! Congrats on that awesome workout too! Tera, congrats : ).

HI Sara, I always get nervous when DH flies out too. WIshing him a safe and comfy flight. I am sure he will be fine...stay busy

Lewisempire, thanks sweety I am so glad I am better today and got to do my workouts. Good luck with the water thingy too , keep me posted ok? I hope you have an awesome time geocaching today. Oh boy regarding t he drive thru....I think it is so smart to pack a healthy lunch and besides...picnics are more fun too! Oh, Once when I had a choc. craving I had a choc/van. pudding (had it on hand in fridge). IT worked, it really did! IT satisfied the craving! They are pretty rich! I get the sugar free Jello (only 60 cals). As for carb cravings, the refried bean trick worked for me once, another time it didn't. THey are filling, have protein ..etc. etc. and let's just say it was much better for me to have some of that than other types of carbs I would normally go for. If you get it though, think about getting the fat free one (old el paso) because the regular stuff has partially hydrogenated lard in it!!! I have to becareful this weekend too chicky, had my so called planned cheat meal last night so that's it for me for now...more on that later. Keep on trucking girl

sjd, yay on those capris fitting better! Oh, I like lifetime channel too, they have some good movies on there at night! Enjoy your day .

Hope I didnt miss anyone. I have to run....talk more soon. Keep up the great work everyone
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #169  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

well, I'm here and doing pretty well. I ate a bigger lunch than I needed today, so I'm disappointed about that. Time to go work it off in the beautiful outdoors. Have a great weekend, ladies!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #170  
Super Mom

S/C/G: 250/250/115

Height: 5'1"

Okay everyone, he's landed!!

LOL, stress eating and at work - I had McD's! I am trying to counteract it with loads of water. Going to try to work out tonight. I'm going to eat an apple for dessert right now.

Thanks for you kind words about DH. Glad the "air time" is over. Now I just have to miss him for a few days. LOL, I'm a big girl, but I like it when he's home.

-Sarah-
FitSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default April Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 8-10 lbs
Jassica: Exercise more; lose 10 lbs or more
Theresia: Lose 5 lbs
Dumplin: Lose 15 lbs
CandyKisses0204: Get back in the gym at least 3 times a week; lose 7+ lbs
Calisa86: Stay on track; push harder than in March; lose 12 lbs
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs
CakeBatter: Reach 178 lbs; run 36 miles
Jessacaca: Lose 4-5 lbs; get in 60 miles
Icandoallthings6613: Lose 9 lbs; do the 5K in under 32 minutes; finish senior thesis
Unwanted37lbs: Lose 6 lbs
MissNovis: Lose 13 lbs; run at least 30 minutes 4 times a week during lunch break; attend weekly hip hop and zumba classes; play racquetball at least once a week
Bronte155: Lose 5 lbs; ride stationary bike at least four days a week for at least 30 minutes each time
Wyo_rose: Reach 186 lbs
Naughtymonkey01: Push harder; eat better; don’t torture self about it
Shrinkingleah: Lose 35 lbs from original SW by April 25th
Timkerbelle: Lose 1kg/week to reach 86kg (189lbs); walk at least 10mi every week
Wifey: Lose 8 lbs
Desi: Lose 12 lbs
FitSarah: Lose 10 lbs
Fenderella5678: Lose 15 lbs
Branflake: Stay on track the whole month; lose 10 lbs
Strawberryeyes: Lose 10 lbs; exercise regularly
Econ_nerd: Lose 10 lbs or more
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs
OK_Lizzy: Lose 10 lbs
Terapet: Lose 8 lbs
Steviemcqueen: Do cardio (walking/jogging, aerobic class, etc.) at least three times a week; lose 8 lbs
Ms_Perception: No longer be obese; lose 6 lbs; fit comfortably (maybe even loose-ish) into size 14 clothes
Enchantedonyx: Lose 12 lbs
JasonsLea: Get back into a routine at the gym; POP at least 85% of the month; very limited fast food
Lewisempire: Do 62 miles of exercise; lose 1.5 lbs per week equaling 6 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 10 lbs
Mygritsconfessions: Lose 15 lbs
Mothermavis: Lose 7 lbs
Scarlet: Lose 8-10 lbs; keep on plan; work hard to overcome bad food addiction
Zoochick777: Lose 7 lbs; fit comfortably into a size 11 jeans
Dianee: Lose 10 lbs
ValD: Lose 10 lbs; drop one pants size; walk at least 1 mile a day
Wannabeskinnyagain: Stay on track; eat less/eat healthier; exercise in some way everyday; lose 10 lbs or more
Petunia418: Lose 13 lbs
Christian: Lose 5 lbs
TatorTator: Weigh in the 180s
ButterflyDiva: Lose 5-8 lbs; exercise 5x a week
JulieBahrain: Reach 155 lbs by April 25th
Losingnyc: Lose 8 lbs
CollegeGirl: Lose 10 lbs
Sjdphc: Work out Monday thru Friday for 1 1/2 hours; work toward reaching 160-170lbs by June 21st
Hattie22: Lose at least 5 lbs; maintain a positive attitude; keep eating OP; keep exercising and trying new things; enjoy life!
JazzyPeggy: Reach 275 lbs; exercise at least 20 times
Dvdrumls: Lose 10 lbs
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-04-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #172  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Hello everyone! Hope you all have a good day! I so want to stay on plan and I have to watch closer on the weekends due to going out more. We eat out more on the weekend. I know I can do this..........I will do this. Love this April Challenge!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Height: 5'6"

Hi All! I hope it's not too late to join????
I had taken a break for the last 2 months and am really feeling the neglect.

My goal will be to lose 5 pounds. It's so funny because I don't even know where to start anymore. (and I had actually done this whole get in shape thing just last year) I don't drink enough water, I exercise randomly, I haven't journaled and I eat really OP some days and completely off program others. I'm hoping to get myself together before I completely undo all I had accomplished last year.

So if you will have me>>> I can use all the support I can get.
Hattie, Fullsteam, Christian and Ms perception
Where's urock?

My start weight is 158lbs.
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #174  

Hi everyone, checking in before I go hit the couch for the night. We are going to hang out and just watch a movie tonight and take it easy. We went out for an early dinner and I got the baked haddock (which aided in my weight loss last week). IT was really good and nice to get out a bit. Dh had to work part of the day.

MsPerception, hope you enjoyed that outdoor workout, I bet you felt much better after. OH it sounds so good to me right now, I miss the . Tomorrow is going to be the best day of this week (and next week maybe) so I am going to take advantage of it and go for my outdoor walk, which I miss so much! The good thing about a bigger lunch versus a bigger dinner is that you have more time to burn it off!

Sara, oh you! lol I know what you mean about when he is away. Thanks for letting us know that DH arrived safely. Hope you have a good night : ).

Hi Jacqui how's it going for you girl? Hope your having a nice weekend.

Dumplin, I love going out to eat too. IT took me awhile to find a restaurant and healthy meal that I enjoyed. I just don't want to go out and get a salad, nothing wrong with that...great for people that can do that, but I like a lil' something more! lol I used to do the chile's guiltless grill chicken dinner (around 500 cals). I would watch a meal like that before a WI though, it is loaded with sodium, about 2400 grams. My new thing now is going out for the fish.........and having the salad (fr. salad bar) first makes such a big difference! No wonder they say to do that at home too, but I never do it at home. I remember not going out to eat on the weekends at one point (in past) because I just hadn't found my place or meal yet...I wasn't happy! The deprivation feeling set in pretty fast and that was counterintuitive to my plight! Anyways , good for you for posting! I really think it helps. I was thinking this morning that from when I started posting on the weekend s(since last month) I noticed I started doing much better on the weekends. Has anyone else found that too?

Lewisempire, I am transplanting my seeds tomorrow....they outgrew the little seed starter peat moss containers. Did you find some treasure today? Hope you had a great time.

Cakebatter, earlier you were talking about it being a super day out, hope you got outside and got to enjoy it!

How is everyone else doing? Fenderalla, how are you doing?

Well, I better get downstairs. Tonight I am working on my water intake. Tomorrow I go to the market for sure, I have too! I need my turkey for my lunches and stuff to plan my dinners for the next 2 or 3 nights. Okay girls, we will talk soon. I hope you all have a super sat. night Let's keep on truckin'
Old 04-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #175  

Leneeeeeeeeeeee, oh you! lol Too late??? IF we will have you??? you better be kidding! lol you made my night! I havn't seen or heard from urockmom : ( , I did try and contact her though to see if she is okay. The last time she wrote us (IN christys val. thread) she had a bad cold and I was a bit worried. Hopefully hear from her sometime soon.

Okay, I better run. Leneeee chat soon
Old 04-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi FSA! I'm having a great weekend, thanks! It sounds like you have a great night planned too!

Lewis, you're so welcome for the list. I try to keep it on each page as an easy reference, but I almost missed page 12, lol!

Congrats to those of you who have shed lbs! Woohoo! Keep it going!

Hi Lene, you are on the list! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:22 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I have been really trying to pay attention to my choices and so far so good. Only 2.2 left for the whole month, BUT, I have vacation in there. My goal for my vacation is come back one pound less than I leave, not worth it to derail all my hard work to add more junk in the trunk!

152 for April's Fool
147.2 today, it is flying off with focus and TOM leaving.
145 by May Day!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Hi Chicks!
Fullsteam> Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope Urock is doing okay. Great job on the halibut for dinner last night. Dining out can be very challenging and you made a super choice. I'm joining you on getting the water in.

Jacqui> Thanks for adding me on to the list. It's great to see everyone's goals in the same post.

Mothermavis> on the loss! I love the whooshes when the weight just flies off. Yay for you!

After I posted last night I did 30DS and then I got up early this AM and did a 1 mile run, 1/2mile walk, 1/2 mile run before church. I'm trying to get my endurance built up again after taking time off. I'd like to be doing 3 mile runs again within the next couple of weeks. My plan for the rest of the day is to get another 30DS in and drink my water.
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #179  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Wow, lene, good to "see" ya!! What a start for exercise, you're making me feel like a slouch! LOL J/K, you are doing great and I'm glad you're on here and trying to get back to the consistancy. That's the toughest part for me sometimes, too!

It's my rest day for exercise, so nothing to report there. I have been OP for food and I plan to stay that way. I REALLY would like to see somthing good tomorrow when I weigh-in! Here's hoping....
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 229/120/125

I would like to join. I currently weigh 188 and would like to be at 180 by the end of the month. I was stuck at 190 for a couple weeks and know it was my relaxed attitude that kept me from getting to my March goal (188) sooner. I think these challenges are so helpful for staying motivated. Here's to a successful April!
efova is offline   Reply With Quote