Old 04-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #61  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Smile This is my first montly challenge!

GOOD LUCK IN APRIL

I really think I am gonna like this 30 day challenge.

A little about me........I live on a farm near Lexington,Ky. My daughter graduated from U.K. My family is in construction business. I am a little fat and sassy chick . Sassy when I want to be. Fat all the time. Until now! That is all about to turn around , starting today. I am so ready. I will be writing down everything I put in my mouth and how much I exercise. I love,love watching the Biggest Loser . I am a member at a gym and I have tons of exercise videos. I will be going to Florida May 20th and with that been said.....I WANT TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!...............What have I done today to make myself feel proud?.....................I have joined this APRIL CHALLENGE!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Moved the list to page 5 with any new additions. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 8-10 lbs
Jassica: Exercise more; lose 10 lbs or more
Theresia: Lose 5 lbs
Dumplin: Lose 15 lbs
CandyKisses0204: Get back in the gym at least 3 times a week; lose 7+ lbs
Calisa86: Stay on track; push harder than in March; lose 12 lbs
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs
CakeBatter: Reach 178 lbs; run 36 miles
Jessacaca: Lose 4-5 lbs; get in 60 miles
Icandoallthings6613: Lose 9 lbs; do the 5K in under 32 minutes; finish senior thesis
Unwanted37lbs: Lose 6 lbs
MissNovis: Lose 13 lbs; run at least 30 minutes 4 times a week during lunch break; attend weekly hip hop and zumba classes; play racquetball at least once a week
Bronte155: Lose 5 lbs; ride stationary bike at least four days a week for at least 30 minutes each time
Wyo_rose: Reach 186 lbs
Naughtymonkey01: Push harder; eat better; don’t torture self about it
Shrinkingleah: Lose 35 lbs from original SW by April 25th
Timkerbelle: Lose 1kg/week to reach 86kg (189lbs); walk at least 10mi every week
Wifey: Lose 8 lbs
Desi: Lose 12 lbs
FitSarah: Lose 10 lbs
Fenderella5678: Lose 15 lbs
Branflake: Stay on track the whole month; lose 10 lbs
Strawberryeyes: Lose 10 lbs; exercise regularly
Econ_nerd: Lose 10 lbs or more
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs
OK_Lizzy: Lose 10 lbs
Terapet: Lose 8 lbs
Steviemcqueen: Do cardio (walking/jogging, aerobic class, etc.) at least three times a week; lose 8 lbs
Ms_Perception: No longer be obese; lose 6 lbs; fit comfortably (maybe even loose-ish) into size 14 clothes
Enchantedonyx: Lose 12 lbs
JasonsLea: Get back into a routine at the gym; pop at least 85% of the month; very limited fast food
Lewisempire: Do 62 miles of exercise; lose 1.5 lbs per week equaling 6 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 10 lbs
Mygritsconfessions: Lose 15 lbs
Mothermavis: Lose 7 lbs
Scarlet: Lose 8-10 lbs; keep on plan; work hard to overcome bad food addiction
Zoochick777: Lose 7 lbs; fit comfortably into a size 11 jeans
Dianee: Lose 10 lbs
ValD: Lose 10 lbs; drop one pants size; walk at least 1 mile a day
Wannabeskinnyagain: Stay on track; eat less/eat healthier; exercise in some way everyday; lose 10 lbs or more
Petunia418: Lose 13 lbs

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-01-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #63  

Height: 5'6"

good morning everybody day one is here and im so full of energy also af showed today so i wont be exercising much for a couple of days but i plan to eat right and stay on track good luck to everybody else too
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #64  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Jacqui you're an absolute angel for keeping up the list...on that note, can you change my goals to just the: No longer obese, lose 6 pounds, and then add fit comfortably (maybe even loose-ish) into size 14 clothes. I am posting exercise goals over on the exercise thread, so I'm keeping this one more weight-related. Thanks chicky!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 04-01-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #65  
Super Mom

S/C/G: 250/250/115

Height: 5'1"

Jacqui, you rock!

Well, going to work out. I need to make my goal! One step at a time, right?

I mentally turned down a Starbuck's Vivanno this morning (and turned the car wheel away from the starbucks!)

You can't make progress unless you put one foot in front of the other, right?

Good luck everyone!

I'm going to WI each day, before my shower. I'll keep track and probably post, LOL.

Sarah
FitSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #66  

1st of April. Thank goodness, I need a fresh start. March was a terrible month for me in terms of weight loss.

Okay, so my April goal is to lose 10 pounds.
This is probably a few pounds higher than I can manage to lose but I work better under pressure. I need the challenge.

146.5 by May 1st. You'll all see, haha.
Dianee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #67  

Hi everyone, nice to see everyone's posts

Scarlet and zoochick, to our new month, happy to see you! . Scarlet, you are a winner in my book dear lady....let's keep rocking it. Zoochick, good luck on the exam today : ).

Hi Jacqui sending some sunshine your way

MsPerception! Yes! wtg!
what are you doing with your additional loss? I went over and dropped mine off at the March Challenge Nice note to start a new month ha?

Hi Dumplin, it's nice to see you over here . I journal too (started Jan. 1 on a consistent basis) and it has helped me so much! In the past I kept a journal for yearsssssss and to this day I actually still look back in them occassionally. Do you have any room in your suitcase? OH it's a dreary grey day here and still not warm but it's a good day for me to move my tail! Anyhow, that's a great incentive. I really like how you put the, What I have done today to make myself proud! That is so great! I think that is a wonderful thing and keeps the good vibes flowing. When I have time, I will try to post that too! .

Hi strawberry eyes, hope your feeling okay and that you have a good day! wtg on working on eating right today....I am focusing on the same thing here. Luckily, I havn't gotten any cravings yet, as I sometimes do around this time. Drinking a lot of water helps me a lot.

Sara, wtg on resisting the starbucks temptation! "One step a time"....and "one day at a time" words I often live by so as not to get overwhelmed . Hope you have a great workout, and with that being said...I need to get moving.

I already have my dinner planned tonight (and tomorrow) as usual, to help keep me from straying. Hope it clears up so I can get outdoors but either way I will keep busy, much to do around here. Chat soon .
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #68  

Hi Dianee, to our team! I am sorry you had a bad month last month, it's over now so let's give it a good goodbye and to a fresh start.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 219/219/140

Height: 5'3

Default My goal

My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month and drop one pants size. I plan to walk at least 1 mile a day.
Now:219
april goal:209
valD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #70  
Super Mom

S/C/G: 250/250/115

Height: 5'1"

Got treadmill in - 44 min! Yay to a great sweat and great after-shower!

I weighed myself and I'm "right on" with my starting weight 172. So, I'm picturing myself at the end of this month, typing 162 into the computer and then smiling ear to ear! And, having looser clothing. Yay!

Good luck to everyone!
Sarah
FitSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #71  
proud mama

S/C/G: S196.2/See Ticker/G135

Height: 5'7"

oh what a great post. Can I join? My goal for the month is to stay on track all month ( I don't count calories or points) but I want to eat less/eat healthier and exercise in some way everyday. I would like to loose 10lbs or more this month.

SW 180.6
GW 170.0

Good luck to everyone.
wannabeskinnyagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Today I had two of those mini laffy taffy and it was only because I just wanted something. Well it didn’t work I still want like burger and fries, or pizza, or hot wings and hot sauce. IDK just. Anyway I really wanted ice cream last night so I went and got ˝ the fat Bryers Butter Pecan. It was so good did the points for the two servings I ate and it equaled out to 6 points which was totally fine because I had ten points left for the day. The problem is even though I wanted and had it and had the points for it (I didn’t even over do it. I mean 2 servings is only an effin cup) I felt soooooooo guilty! I could think was you fat F*** why did you that. I know brutal but it is like I can not eat anything NOP w/out beating myself up about it. I only sweets every once in a while, This is a problem. When I get to goal how I can live if I am scared of food???

Ma Perception – Yay WW! I am loving it! The scale Gods are looking down on you and smiling because you have been working so hard!

Welcome Mygritsconfessions, Kindra, Mothermavis, Zoochick, Dianee, Wannabe

Dumplin – What a great attitude you have. We are gonna ROCK this month!

Sarah – WTG turning down Starbucks. I actually say all the time while I am on the treadmill…:Just keep putting one foot in front of the other”. Wow 44 minutes you are busting tail

Well I have to start my Month off right and head to the gym ladies. Gotta clock those miles!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

I've added the latest names to the list above. Good luck!

M_Perception
, thanks for the compliment! I have changed your info.

Fit Sarah, thank you also for the compliment! However, the credit is yours! The list was your idea!

FullSteamAhead, thanks for the sunshine!!

Everyone looks as if they are doing so well! I, too, have been on track with my food and exercise today, and just as importantly, my motivation is high! Yay!!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #74  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

FullSteam, I guess I'm counting my newest pound on here. I calculated my goals based on my weight 3/31 because I honestly didn't expect another magical loss. Today's loss was a VERY pleasant surprise! So, one pound down for April, 5 more to go!

On a related note, I did my monthly measurements (I just do chest, waist, hips, thighs and upper arms) and I lost 6.75 inches in March! All my workout consistancy actually was doing more than I realized. I am SO, SO excited about that. My goal was to lose 3 inches, so I totally exceeded my expectations last month!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #75  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

Ahhh I want in! My April goal is to lose 13 lbs. (From 183 TOM lbs. to 170!)

I am now unemployed and have NO reason not to get exercise in now! I just have to stay away from the fridge!
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote