Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well I did work off a couple more tags today while shopping I did alot of walking like 4 hours but since it was stop n go I will only count it like hour and a half.

My weight will probably be up as well this week but I am hoping only a couple of pounds. I do plan on re-committing as well and today was going to be the day - it started out really good I ate
ham n cheese lettuce wrap, broccoli, cheese stick, then I started shopping lost track of time and before I knew it, it was after 5 so DH suggested pizza and of course I ate it Geez where is my will power at??? I really need to find it soon, and really soon vacation is now only 42 days away, well actually in a hours it is 41 days away

Vanessa sounds like first day went well but that is a long time between eating, but like you said a little snack will help that out

Well Ladies I better get ready for bed so take care and talk to you tomorrow!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:06 PM   #257  

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls!

Well, I am not doing so well. I didn't get any exercise today, we were out and about too late again. We ate out, I got a chicken salad which was a good choice but ate 2.5 breadsticks, not so good. My problem is DH is off work until after the new year and that always messes me up. Well tomorrow is going to be a good day.

Hope you all are having a great night!
Old 12-23-2008, 01:02 AM   #258  

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I don't know what is wrong with me but I just didn't feel like working out today. Hopefully I will make it to the gym tomorrow.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:24 AM   #259  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

My cable just got turned off so the internet is probably not far behind. Just letting yall know so you won't be wondering where the **** I am. Hopefully I can get the min paid by the end of the week. We'll see what happens.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:25 AM   #260  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hi all!

Just popping on before leaving for work. I did HORRIBLE last night. I had a friend's b-day dinner. I did fine at dinner & I even turned down b-day cake but it's when her mother gave me a shirt box filled with holiday cookies that I lost it. I ate A LOT! Then I had to come home & was up until 2 AM making the appetizers & freezing them for X-Mas Eve. Tonight I have to bake & clean. There's no time to even think right now! AFTER X-MAS I'm all over this again!
Hope everyone's well!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

So This week seems like a lot of us are having a really hard time! Ugh! Only 2 days left! I think I'm actually going to start the next challenges thread tomorrow rather then Thursday... but I have to talk to Mel first.

I did work off another 2 tags last night. But I'm not going to tag anyone new. I doubt that I'm going to catch up on my tags by tomorrow night though.

Ok - only about 4 hours until i start my vacation! I need it too - work is getting increasingly INSANE!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #262  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Good Morning Girls. I have been MIA like most of us here. I've been busy getting stuff ready for Christmas and eating horrible. I haven't worked out for over a week and really feel like sh**. I'm hopeing I get my butt in gear after Christmas. Have a great day everyon!!

Can't wait for the next challenge!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #263  
:)

Height: 5'7

OMG.

Shocker this morning.

I stepped on the scale... and it said... 271.

I'm sorry I've been so... non-existent lately. I've been busy... if that's what you wanna call sleeping all the time. I've been staying up to like 4 or 5 not being able to sleep, and then waking up at 2 in the afternoon. I haven't been hungry at ALL lately either.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Last edited by oneupsteph; 12-23-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #264  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I did one tag this morning. I am not going to do any more tagging, BUT I will do my last 3 tags. I need to go get 2 gift certificates for last minute Christmas shopping. But it is snowing to beat the band out there. MY DD and I went to a few food pantries today as her food stamps are used up for the month and she needed some food to tide them over until the first. Their pipes froze yesterday in the zero degree -14 with wind chill factored in. Some one was coming to fix it this morning. In the mean time the kids need to potty so we braved the weather and got things done. I have some last minute Christmas baking/making to do. I have a few things to wrap and I am done!!!! I need to make 2 important phone calls this afternoon then I am caught up with the day until tomorrow. I pick up my oldest DD at 1pm tomorrow to bring her home for Christmas YEAH!!! I am so looking forward to Christmas and family time. I am rambling on, but wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing and say HI. Catch ya all later! Pat
Old 12-23-2008, 01:44 PM   #265  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Ohoh, I had Sonic today for breakfast/lunch! I became delusional and figured I'd save on calories by combining a couple meals into one It was so good but boy am I going to have to work my hiney off to burn off those calories. Idk what's wrong with me but I haven't wanted to work out this week (even though I have). I think it started with me being sick and now it's way too cold to hop on my treadmill....I've been doing diff. videos and jumping on the trampoline but I feel like I'm not burning as many calories. I've worked really hard to lose 25 pds, and even though I know I have a long way to go I don't want to gain it all back. I haven't weighed myself this week, but whatever the scale says I'm so happy I didn't wait until New Years to try and start getting healthy
Old 12-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #266  

I don't know what it is but I haven't been wanting to exercise either. My stomach is hurting right now, I don't know what it is but DD had a bad headache last night and then DS threw up this morning and still has a stomach ache. At least my weight was down from yesterday, 169.8, but still up from my ticker. This is the worst time of year to try to lose weight.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #267  

Quick off topic question. What kind of facial products do you guys use? Especially anti-aging products for lines,wrinkles, and firming. I have used different products in the past but haven't been using much lately and I want to buy me some. Are there any that you have used and could tell a difference? I've got lines around my eyes and one on my forehead and I'm afraid after I lose the weight that I will have more lines and the skin on my face will be more saggy.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #268  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

ruth - I use all equate products which are the walmart brand BUT I have found that usually the generic brands are manufactured by the name brand people......so anyways I use Noxema to wash my face in at night and in the morning....and at night after my wash I use an equate tightening cream that says compare to Oil of Olay and it is only like $5.00 and in the morning after I wash my face I use an equate moisturizure that has SPF 15 and then I put on my makeup ....I also do a tightening/firming mask once a week.....and from time to time I boil water and once it starts boiling I take it off the stove and sit it on the table and put my face over it with a towel over my head and the bowl as sort of a steam treatment...

OHHH and I'm really careful about how I put my makeup on especially the eyes......I don't pull my skin down or pull on my eyelids if I can help it

hope this helps!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #269  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Melissa thanks for the info on the facial care products. I have tried a couple and well just don't notice much after 4 months so I think I need to change as well. I will have to give what you do a try, it can't hurt nothing I to have little lines around the eyes and I also have one on my forehead inbetween my eyebrows, seems to be getting deeper looking throughout the day. The only makeup I wear is face powder and mascara. I am not a makeup person, I think mostly because I never wanted to take the time to put it on

Well my eating was totally OP today but no real exercise besides the few hours of walking while I was shopping again today, I think I am finally done and tomorrow I can get some last minute wrapping done.

Ruth hope everybody starts feeling better in your house soon!!

Have a Great Christmas Eve!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 01:19 AM   #270  

Thanks Melissa! I just get overwhelmed when I look at all the facial products at the store, there is so much, I don't know what to get. After I posted the question, I looked over in the looking great forum and saw the thread about egg white, so right now I have egg white and honey on my face, hehe.

We are all feeling fine now, thank the Lord!

Thankfully I got some exercise in today, I did 35 minutes on the treadmill, walking with some jogging. Eating was ok, but could have been better.
Closed Thread