Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Well girls, I leave for Tn in the morning, I probably wont be back on for about a week or so. I may get on again tonight but if I dont. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

My eating /exercise has been horrible. Im really hoping that I get what I need for christmas...for instance, my dvd player broke so I cant use exercise dvds. I think my mommy will get me one though, haha. I really really hope that new years will help me out, new slate, new year,
Old 12-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi All~I worked off 3 tags so far,I have 3 to go. I may do another 3o minutes b/c I don't seem to be able to sit still right now. Weigh in is tomorrow. Soo any calories I can burn is a blessing. I get to tag 9 lucky ladies.

TAG YOU ARE IT!!!!!!
Fld
Stephi
ruth
terepet
fauxtini
mel
nessa
princess
butterflygurl

Last edited by Dixiemae; 12-21-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

Today I did not do too well with my eating...I had a few chocolate chip cookies. At least I did manage to make it to the gym. Yay!

fauxtini
fld20
Hattie22

Tag You Are It!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #244  

I have worked off another tag. I have 2 to go. I get to tag 3 lucky ladies. Who will they be huummm........

TAG YOU ARE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATTIE
JO
SHINE
Old 12-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #245  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hi all -

How quickly the weekend goes by! I have to get myself to bed soon. Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I have to be there at 6:30 am. Good thing it's a minute from my house! I'm a little nervous, it's been a year since I've worked in center. I'm sure it'll all come back to me in a matter of minutes. It's just the thought of getting up & getting out of the house again. I liked when going downstairs equaled going to work.

I didn't work out AGAIN today. My eating wasn't bad. I weighed myself since my TOM is just about over & I wanted to see if there had been any damage. It SEEMS like I may have lost a little but I'm not going to make that official until Wednesday. Tomorrow evening is going to be a busy one for me. I'm going to cook & freeze all the appetizers for Christmas Eve. Then Tuesday I have to bake the pie & cookies. I'm going to be surrounded by yummy yummy food. If I'm not working out now then I better keep my hands out of the junk food.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! See you tomorrow!!
Old 12-21-2008, 11:44 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Well....I can't believe this year is ALMOST over! I've really been slacking, but I have decided NOT to wait until New Years to get started on losing weight...Why??? Because I'm afraid if I wait around till New Year's day that I will continue putting it off day after day and the next thing you know it will be this time next year........

So...I'm making a few commitments to myself and here they are!

Food - stay within 1500 calories a day
Exercise - 120 of cardio per week and 90 minutes of strength training per wk
Water - At least 3 - 8oz glasses per day
Self care - Mini pedicure, facial, and pluck eyebrows at least once a week and wash face in the morning and moisturize and wash face in the evening and put on night cream

My Holiday promise - I will enjoy spending time with my family NOT focus all my attention on the food! I will eat whatever I want for Christmas dinner BUT I will stop eating as soon as I start to feel full so I don't over indulge and eat too many calories.....I will treat myself to a few SMALL desserts.....but I will work them off in exercise!!!

I will enjoy the holidays!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #247  

Height: 5'6"

I got one tag done yesterday (Saturday), I wanted to get more done but we were out too late. Haven't done so great on my eating yesterday and today. Yesterday DH and I shared steak fajitas at Chilis. Today went ok until tonight after church. We decided to go visit one of my sisters that lives a few minutes away from our church and on the way we got philly cheesesteak burgers at Rally's. I wish I wouldn't have done it, or at least only ate half of it. I'm disappointed in myself because I know my weight will be up and I only have three days to try to have a good weigh in on Christmas, it looks impossible.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:46 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls! Only 2 working days until my VACATION!!! I'm excited! I worked a TON yesterday so that I'm not bombarded over my vaca, and especially when I come back!

I completed 2 more tags! Only 19 more to catch up on!

ruth I'm feeling you on bad fast food choices. I ate 2 Whoppers yesterday! This morning I was DEFINATELY up on the scale - but not as badly as I thought I'd be.

Mel - I like that you're recommitting now. I'm doing the same thing too! I WILL enjoy the holiday but NOT over endulge!!! I definately need to up the water - and start carrying around a water bottle with me whereever I go... I always do SO much better with it that way!

Ok - So I'm tagging 6 lucky ladies... and they are:
Jasonslea
Tera (since you asked)
Stephi (school's done - GET TO WORK! )
ruth (to work off the Rally's)
Nessa (Get back in the groove girl!)
Dixie (To keep you going down through this NEW decade!)

Ok - remember that ALL WEIGH INS are due by THURSDAY NIGHT!!! We only have 4 days left - MAKE THEM COUNT!!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #249  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

so i have gained over 5 pounds in the last week. Wow. What has happened to me.
i have no doubt screwed myself up in this challenge.. but im getting back on board,
sorry i have been MIA guys..
Old 12-22-2008, 10:18 AM   #250  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Hi guys,
I'm here! I got to work out some this weekend so I'm going to go ahead and tag some ppl.

Heather1979
Stephi
Terapet
Hattie
Ruth
Reda

Have an awesome day everyone!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

faux - I'm with you! I've gained back about #5 too! Ugh. Just keep moving forward, and doing what we're supposed to!

I'm working - but I don't want to, and I'm finding a TON of things to do to get away from it! I'm SO ready to sleep in, not come into the office... it'll be GREAT!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 190/181/160

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Well I polished off my 2 tags last night on the exercise bike and wii fit so my tags for the day are
Jo7475
Terapet
Hattie
tinycities
Dixiemae
ruth
Old 12-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #253  
Isla's mommy

Hey everyone -

I got done with my first day at my new job. I definately need to bring a little snack with me to get myself from breakfast to lunch. And I stress the word LITTLE. I got off 2 hours earlier than what will be normal so I didn't eat lunch until 1:30. So I went from 6:20 am - 1:30 pm without eating. I was WAY TOO hungry when I got home. Luckily I had my lunch already in the fridge waiting for me today so I wasn't tempted to eat as I was looking. My goal is to do that each night - set my lunch aside for the next day. That way when I come home for lunch there's no searching & snacking. But overall it was a good first day. Only 2 more days left this week. I think I can handle it

I'll be back later!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:48 PM   #254  

I now have 4 tags to do. I will be away for the evening so no more exercise today. Catch ya all later. Pat
Old 12-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #255  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

thanx jasonslea--dixiemae--terapet---eny--fld20 for the new tags-so thats 5 more than i had last time so now i'm at 46 tags and need to work off 10 tags!

--as for me i've been MIA as baby has been sick and havent worked out in a few days---but i'm at least down in weight and back down to 150.8 which is where i was at last week before i gained like 3lbs---so at least they're gone and now i can work on going down from here--- i've also decided to start lifting weights--so i'm starting body for life for women ---

eny--i'm sorry to hear that you got a neg. --with us it took us 8 months of trying and then when we finally got a positive i was already like 2 months along and didnt know it as baby was born early and considered overdue--- also when we finally got a positive-the positive was so light and faint that you could barely see it---had to hold it up to the light to see it but sure enough about a few days later and several tests later it was def. ---so best of luck and if it doesnt happen this month there is always next month--- no matter what you already have one child so at least you were blessed with the first

Last edited by princess2323; 12-22-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Closed Thread