Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #211  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

I think a bull dozer is needed to help me out of this rut
Old 12-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

I purposely did not come on here last night because I was having a pity party with snacks! Glad that's over.

Of course, I went to the Y first so I owe some tags:

princess2323
Jo7475
ruth135

Never give up chicks!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

reda-I am so glad your son is okay. His accident sounded very scary.

Congratulations to tinycities, butterflygurl, fld20 and Hattie. You are all awesome!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hello girls!

Todays a yucky day, we had quite an ice storm.

Stnessa- Just south of Joliet, about 10 min.

Melissa- You still have the same phone number? Or do you have a cell phone?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #215  
Isla's mommy

Oh okay - I grew up by O'Hare. All brother's still in Chicago & my in-laws are all in Elmhurst, Lombard, Glendale Heights & St. Charles. I miss PORTILLOS! Although last time I ate it I got the WORSE stomach craps. I'm not use to that greasy food anymore! But it tastes SO good.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #216  
Isla's mommy

Uh.. all should be "my"
Old 12-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #217  

StNessa- All those towns are more up north. Not real familiar with them. I do like to go to downtown Chicago as much as possible, I love it.I live in a little town called Wilmington. We do have a Portillos in Joliet. Most people love it like you but I guess im a wierdo, I dont really care for it, lol.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

So I'm BURIED in snow! Literally we've gotten 6+ inches today!!!!

It's insane... I ordered pizza though... I know.. BAD. But I'm in a funk, maybe this morning result hit me harder then I thought. I'll be ok. I'm going to go catch up on some tags before the delivery guy gets here... *sigh*

Girls - be with me... I need you now.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #219  
Isla's mommy

I'm here for you Eny. I know the feeling. And it's not a happy one. I think you need to have your time to deal with your feelings. I can't tell you that a pizza won't make you feel better because I would done the same thing. But at least you're going to take those feelings & energy and use them to work out. Making your body stronger will in turn make you a happier healthier person. Then when you get pregnant your body will be a perfect place for that baby to grow & develop. If it wasn't meant for this month then it'll be another month & when it happens that little person was the one that was meant to be in your life.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #220  
Isla's mommy

Heather... you don't like Portillo's... that's so un-American

I've never actually been to Joliet. That was always considered too far into Southern Illinois for me. Isn't anything beyond 88 Southern Illinois? I went to Northern Illinois in DeKalb & driving out there was like driving up a cows butt. Cornfields to my friends & I were hilarious. We'd say they were full of crazy lumberjacks.

Downtown is fun. I haven't been there in years. When we go back we stay in the suburbs. When we go again this summer I want to make it a point to go down by the lake... even though it smells and half the time you can't swim in it because you'll grow a third nipple or something. Ah, you just gotta love CHICAGO!
Old 12-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #221  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Smile

Hi everyone

Eny.... I know you are in pain...but we are here for you. There is a little person waiting for you to be their mommy. It will happen. If not right now...soon! I will keep you and that little one in my prayers.

Heather and STNessa: I had to jump in here. My son is going to Northwestern. He is in a PHD program for Chemistry. He lives in Evanston. We went to visit and I love Chicago and Evanston! We had the best time! His girlfriend just moved to Tennessee to go to a vet school. She is in Knoxville. That is where they are driving home from. He made it out of Chicago just in the knick of time. I just hope they are making it ok now in this bad weather. Her parents live in NJ and they are stopping there first before they make their way to me in CT.

Ok...more wrapping to do...I will try and jump in here later....
Old 12-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #222  

Eny- Hang in there, it will happen.

StNessa- HAHA. Yeah, actually I just read a joke thing about if your from chicago, thinking everything south of 88 is southern illinois. I love south of 80 so I must really be down south,lol. Yeah, ive never actually went swimming in the lake because everytime its closed, so I think ill pass on growin the 3rd nipple, id rather just swim in a pool. My sister and I have been going to broadway shows in Chicago. We have been to see Wicked and Dirty Dancing, and in Jan we are going to see Grease (cant wait). Yes, I am un-american, another nothern slang I hear alot. I think your more of a yankee than I am, lol. I lived in Tn for 11 yrs during my teenage years. How long you been in Tx?

Hattie- Your son much be a smarty pants, lol. Dang PHd on Chem,wow! I never been to Evanston. Isnt that real close to the Indiana border? I love Chicago too! Your sons lucky to get out when he did, im not sure what kind of weather Chicago got but here we got alot of ice.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #223  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Good Evening All! Well I am also struggling today again, dang TOM does that to me......

Well we had I believe something like 8 inches of snow last night which gave me a snow day today but didn't get much exercising in, but I did get a bunch of presents wrapped

Eny I see you got some snow last night as well, what state do you live in? Oh only if you want to answer I just realized that you didn't havn't it posted and could be for a reason....... Also sending you baby dust as well, I to was one that tried for like 5 months to get pregnant and did't took a test beginning of May and was negative, then 2 weeks later took another test and guess what postive as could be.... Just give it some time and it will happen

You know I have to agree with pizza it really doesn't make you feel better but it sure does mask it for a bit..........

Well ladies have a great night, we are suppose to get more snow tonight with high winds tomorrow so I should run to the store just in case I get stuck at home

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 12-19-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 190/181/160

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Hi everyone well I polished off my 2 remaining tags using the wii fit and the bowflex today . So my tags are

StNessa
Eny
Butterflygurl
Princess
Hattie
Fauxtini
Old 12-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #225  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather1979 View Post
Melissa- You still have the same phone number? Or do you have a cell phone?
Everything is the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Girls - be with me... I need you now.

Eny the only solice I can offer you is my experience! In March of 2006 my husband and I decided to start trying to have a baby....I thought it would be no big deal....right...I mean people get pregnant everyday! WRONG!!! It is so much harder to get pregnant than people think....the uterine and ovarian cycles have to be in coordination with each other and viable sperm have to make contact with the egg....and the endometrium lining has to be just right so that the embryo can attach in the uterus..so forth and so on...but anyways....

So we tried and test after test was negative......we even had one test in July of 2006 come up postive...it was wrong....

FINALLY on December 5th 2006, I found out I was pregnant. I worried the whole pregnancy about ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage and everything else under the sun......but she finally came to me happy and healthy...McKenzie Brooke

and so many times I wondered why God wouldn't give me and my husband a baby when we were a happily married couple who could provide for a child when there are so many people getting pregnant who DON'T need to be getting pregnant......

and now I know.......there was only one baby girl meant for me and my husband and we had to wait for just the right sperm and just the right egg to meet up to make her....LOL

and now everytime I hold that sweet baby girl in my arms I'm so thankful to have her and I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I would have gotten pregnant back that March and we had a different baby...sure I wouldn't know anything of McKenzie and I would love the baby I had...but I think it worked out just the way it was supposed to....just like it will for you

but stay healthy....exercise and eat right and it will make things easier for you! and stay positive NO STRESS!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 12-19-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Closed Thread