Old 12-11-2007, 02:47 PM   #61  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

The scale didn't move this weigh in. Other than a party Saturday I have been on track.

This weeks goals :
Eat within points
Drink water
Start walking regularly
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:46 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

You can do it, Losing4Another!!
I was on target with cals and water today, so i'm hoping for a miracle weigh in tomorrow. I'll let you know how that turns out.
Sonja
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:51 AM   #63  
Day 1 back on plan...

Thanks Sonja

I did it!!!!! I made it to 5 pounds lost. I would like to lose another 3 lbs before the year is over but we shall see.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #64  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello you guys. Sorry for the short response yesterday. The baby, Meagan, taps the keys while I am at the computer and makes it very hard to type.

My treadmill went haywire, while I was on it. Very dangerous. So if you guys own a treadmill, check online to make sure there is no recalls. So I have not been great about exercise the last couple of days. I can't wait to have my treadmill back and running.

Yesterday, was the first day that I was absolutely strict about what I was eating. I stuck to eating every 2-3 hours, ate healthy protein, and veggies. I was feeling very weak about 7 last night, so while I was making my son speghetti, I took 3 bites from his plate. This made me feel so much better. Since I am nursing, I knew that I needed to listen to my body. So this morning, I decided to make sure I got a little more carb. in (other than veggies).

Anyways, my body was happy with my eating plan, and I was down two pounds this morning. 202.5 pounds. So I totally plan on meeting my goal this month. I am so close to onderland, I just can taste it.

Sonja: How did the paper go?
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:06 AM   #65  
TBL-Red Team Member

And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great job Losingforanother.

5 pound race:

Losing4Another:................................... ...................-5
MotherMavis:...................................... ....................-2 pound
Slisette(Sonja):.................................. .....................-2
Mom2SBM (Rachel):......................................... .........- 2.5 pound
Grazer:
Sexyshodow:
Old 12-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #66  
TBL-Red Team Member

Okay guys! Who can be the next one to get to the 5 pound mark? I am so determine for this to be the last Christmas that I am going to be FAT. We still have more than half a month to make it to goal. We can all do this.

Losing4another: I bet you can make it another 3 pounds by the end of the year.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #67  

Grrr...
I'm back up to starting weight today. Now it's thursday, and I was planning to get back to the gym today, but Boston is expecting a huge snowstorm (my work's been cancelled already) so I'm pretty much shut in for the rest of the day. My inner child wants to bake cookies and watch movies!! Hmmm...I suppose that others have an inner child that wants to go play in the snow and sled...what does that say about my inactive childhood??
BUT GUESS WHAT MY BOYFRIEND GOT ME A KITTEN!!! So that's probably the day's fun -- a KITTEN!! If I can figure out how to upload her pic here, I will...
OK I think that worked.
So, I'm done with school for the semester and I feel pretty good about my last paper. Now I have the day free for kitten love and cleaning up the house that I haven't paid any attention to for the past week!!
You all continue to be great motivation (despite my discouraging results!)
Sonja
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0173.jpg (19.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0160.jpg (18.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 12-13-2007, 02:05 PM   #68  
Day 1 back on plan...

awwww How cute I'm a sucker for kittens and puppies. I have a cat that looks alot like your kitten. Her name is Rosie....she will be 9 yrs next week What are you going to name IT...oh yea is it a boy or girl?
Old 12-13-2007, 02:10 PM   #69  
Day 1 back on plan...

Almost forgot with the excitement of the kitten....
THANKS RACHEL for the congrats post. Now I feel all special and stuff I sure hope I can see 242 on the scale before new years
Old 12-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #70  

yeah she's super cute! she's adopted, and came with the name Piper, bc a plumber found her in a pipe...it's a great name so I want to keep it, but I wish I'd thought of it myself!! John and I brainstormed for a while last night but didnt come up with anything great...and as I write this, our older cat (named miss kitty, very creative) is clawing at my leg and acting like a big weirdo -- i'm hoping she gets used to the new girl (we haven't really introduced them yet -- new kitty is inhabiting the office for the next few days while she gets used to her new home). Meanwhile the dog of the house, Fig, keeps barking at miss kitty everytime she hisses under the door at new kitty -- it's really some animal drama here! Anyone have any tips for animal intros?

And Losing4another -- you've been doing great -- 242 by New Years seems reasonable!! Keep it up!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:00 PM   #71  
TBL-Red Team Member

Smile

Sonja: Beautiful kitten. I hope you are having fun with her. Sending you some sunshine for your cold cold day. Sorry no tips.

Losing4another:

Last edited by Mom23BC; 12-13-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:54 AM   #72  
Day 1 back on plan...

Not sure how I did it but I lost another pound Maybe I will be able to lose another 2 by new years....easily done depending on what damage is done Christmas day.

Sonja- The cats will take some time getting to know each other. Just give them time ...there will be lots of hissing at first. They may never be best friends but they will stop hissing after some time of seeing and smelling each other. I would make sure the doggie gets a long with the new kitty first ..that task shouldn't be as hard if the dog has already been around cats. The kitten may hiss at the dog at first but that to will stop too. Trust me been there done that...I have 4 cats and one dog. Two of the cats are outside cats. I put them in the garage if it's raining , cold and sometimes at night. I live in florida so we don't have many very cold days. One of the inside cats is our youngest kitty in the house (Hes 2). Hes my daughters cat (Milo). We found him in the woods when he was a kitten. He was wild no one could go near him the first few weeks. Our vet said we found him just in time if we would have found him a few weeks later we probably would never be able to tame him. Now hes fat and happy and spends most of his time sleeping on my daughters bed.
Kittens are so fun though.....HAVE FUN!

Rachel- you can do this. Just think how many pounds gone we will have to brag about come Valentines Day
Old 12-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #73  
TBL-Red Team Member

Losing4another: Contgrats on the pounds lost. Feels good, huh?
I know you can get another couple off before the end of the year. Better than what the average person does: gains 5-10 pounds during the holiday season. I am so rooting for you. You CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys! I was so happy when I got off the scales today. I am down a total of 4 pounds lost. That was even after I ate what my husbund brought home last night....steak, potatoes, and potatoe skins. Jumping up and down for joy. One more pound, and I will meet my goal this month. I am so determined to lose even more than this. I am going to try for a 5 more pounds by the end of the year. But, as long as I meet my 5 pounds by the end of the month, I'll be okay.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Big HUGS!
Old 12-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #74  
Day 1 back on plan...

YAY! Congrats! We can do this

I lost ANOTHER pound this morning too. I'm not sure if I should write it down though. I remember last weekend I thought I lost a pound ..then gained it back the next day ...scale didn't move again for a week and half. I think it's cause I sleep more on the weekends (well sometimes anyway) once I start eating that day I gain it back.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:43 PM   #75  

OK, I'm back down to 146.5 today...we'll see...that 5 lb goal is still in sight!
Hope you all have a great day!!
Sonja