Old 12-05-2007, 08:12 AM   #46  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Well, I met all my mini-goals last week. This week, my mini-goals are:

1. Get up at 5:00am. (5 days)
2. Continue drinking 3 quarts of water a day. (5 days)
3 Walk on Treadmill for at least 15 minutes a day. (5 days)
4. Continue with my setups and add pushups. (5 days)
5. Write down on index cards my breakfast meals with calories. Only eat healthy meals for breakfast.
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #47  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I'm down 4 lbs ...down to 246. Another pound and I've met this months goal. I'm not giving up on five though I'm trying for 8-10lbs this month. If I only try for the 5 I will be sure to gain thinking I'm done with my goal for the month.

My goals for this week are AGIAN stay within daily points not touching over 5 flex points
Drink my water
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:11 AM   #48  
TBL-Red Team Member

Losingforanother: Congrats on the 4 pound loss. I totally agree. The 5 pounds is a minimum. Seems very easy, but my darn scale is not budging. But I am also making small changes, and I am nursing my infant, which makes my body want to hold on to my "fat". But I still PLAN on making my goal this month. I would really love to loose 10 pounds this month. Have a great day!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:32 AM   #49  
TBL-Red Team Member

Okay everyone, we are getting very close to having a winner on the 5 pound race. Congrats Losing4another! Can everyone have their weight loss to date in by midnight this coming Wednesday? If you lost the 5 pounds, just let me know what date you hit your lowest number. Good luck everyone. At the rate we are going, we may declare a winner after Wednesday's weigh in.

5 pound race:

Losing4Another: -4
MotherMavis: -2 pound
Slisette(Sonja):
Mom2SBM (Rachel): - 1.5 pound
Grazer:
Sexyshodow:
Old 12-06-2007, 10:06 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Well, my official weigh-in day is Sunday, but I do weigh myself daily...today was 146.5! So that's -2 for me! Nice job Losing4Another!! That was fast!!
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #51  

1. Track food and calories/1500 cals a day
Sat: 2000. damn wine!

2. No drinking or smoking
Sat: not so good. lots of wine ---> lots of cigarettes , not to mention lots of calories
Sun:
Mon:
Tues:
Wed:

3. 2 Nalgenes of water a day

I had to replace my exercise goals with water goals until my finals are over.
Rachel -- I think you asked -- I am currently in grad school for a masters in psychology, so I have classes and an internship, which I refer to as "work" sometimes!! No actual paying job for me, though, other than babysitting sometimes.

So, these are my goals until next Wed. Additionally, I'm headed home this weekend for Hanuka, so my holiday temptations are going to be strong with mom's latkes everywhere. So my other goal is to STAY STRONG IN THE FACE OF POTATO PANCAKES!!!

Sonja
Old 12-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #52  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Thanks everyone for the weight loss congrats It was my first week at WW so I excepted to lose more than normal. Weight loss this week has slowed so I'm sure next week will be a lower number.

Sonja~ on your two pounds down as well. I guess your going over on the drinks didn't do as much damage as you though it would I have an adult party next Saturday and have no idea how to handle that. This Saturday is a kid party and I'm not sure which will be worse ...all those fatty kid friendly foods or the drinks with the adults :O Yummy I love potatoe ANYTHING

mom2scott~ Good for you trying to lose while BFing. I don't think I would have the will power to do it....in WW they have the points amounts for nursing moms and I believe you add 12 points to the normal. I still don't think it would be easy though when the baby is taking so much from you. I have noticed that BF mom's lose more after though. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:06 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everybody, I don't weigh again til Tuesday. I am hoping to see 2 more pounds by then.
I am doing a video every day, yesterday went for a walk at lunch (it was about 20 degrees, was below zero when I went to work at 8, so that's an accomplishment for me, I hate the cold!!)
I drank my 3.5 L of water, and turned down a glass of wine!! Sonja, believe me, I love my wine too, the orchard here makes the most awesome apple wine and DH bought me 6 bottles for the winter!
I ate OP,.

Tonight is DH Christmas party. It will be tough. I am the DD so no booze, but the food is buffet style and I'm not sure what I'll be able to eat. I am going to have something before we leave, but we have to be there at 6 so time will be limited.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:02 PM   #54  

mothermavis -- are you doing a specific plan? looks like we're about the same weight/goals. Hope your tues weigh in does you nicely!
i weighed myself today and i'm back to 147.5. I'm going to wait till monday to know for sure -- my official weigh in day is sunday but i'll be at my parents so I won't have my scale.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #55  

1. Track food and calories/1500 cals a day
Thurs: 1450

2. No drinking or smoking
Sat: not so good. lots of wine ---> lots of cigarettes , not to mention lots of calories
Sun:
Mon:
Tues:
Wed:
Thurs: two glasses of white...i'm OK with that, though.

3. 2 Nalgenes of water a day
Thurs: Not sure...came close though.

**also fit in 1/2 hour at the gym! **
Old 12-08-2007, 01:30 AM   #56  
TBL-Red Team Member

Hello everyone! It looks like you guys are doing awesome. I stuck to my getting up at 5 this week....but this is the last week that I do that. I need my sleep. I seemed to eat more getting up this early. I think I'll go back to 7:30 wake-up time. So far, so good on everything. I really need to get more strick about my food. We had take-in Chinese for dinner....I don't even want to get on the scale in the morning.

Sonja: Wow! Getting your masters is more work than a full time job. Have a great time at your mom's. My husband loves potato pancakes.

MotherMavis: BRRRR! I hate the cold. I tend to stay inside as much as possible when it gets cold, and I live in Florida. I want it to be at least 70. I just need to win the lotto and move to some tropical isle. Okay....in my dreams. How did you do at the party?

Losingforanother: Wow! I never heard that the weight goes off a lot quicker after stopping breastfeeding. I do know that after losing my initial weight, I was at a standstill for a long time. Then I was able to loose 10 pounds in about a month a couple of months ago. After that, it seems that no matter what I do (eat alot or eat a little) , I stay about the same weight. I am ready to stop nursing, but my daughter has other thoughts. She will be a year this month. She pretty much will just lift up my shirt when she wants to nurse and most of the time it is just for comfort. So we will see. I do know that I feel alot more hungry on the days she nurses alot.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #57  

Hey all,
I'm really stressed about a paper I have to write, and I am procrastinating BIGTIME and can't seem to focus.
Just wanted to check in -- this weekend was the pits for my diet and my goals (got very drunk on Sat night, smoked cigarettes, ate junky food but skipped desert, AND I did not track my calories). BUT, I'm back at it today, just entered everything into Fitday and I'm at 1160...I can't wait until after Wed when I can get my paper turned in and that's pretty much the end of the semester!
Haven't weighed myself yet, but tomorrow's the day...I really hope I'm not back to starting weight.
Sonja
Old 12-11-2007, 07:06 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all!
Sonja - I am counting calories and carbs, like you I try to log all into Fitday and I try to stay away from white foods. Lots of veggies and protein.

Mom2- I did great at the party but Sunday I made Christmas cookies, and I didn't do so well there. Undid my whole week, I did not gain last week, but I did not lose either, so hopefully I got my Christmas cookie binge out of the way with no upswing!

Losing4- congrats- you are doing great .
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #59  

Angry Right back where I started from

Time to re-evaluate my goals and get back to them (after tomorrow evening, things will settle again). I just stepped on the scale and, not too suprisingly, back to 148.5!!
Goals starting Thurs:

1. 1500 cals/day
2. 30 min cardio, 6 days a week, at least. Ideally, Mon/Thurs gym class, Tues/Fri yoga, Wed/Sat or Sun jogging.
3. Water goals -- 2 Nalgenes of water a day -- can someone tell me how much water we're supposed to be getting?
4. No smoking/drinking
5. No dairy (My asthmas acting up so I want to see if this helps)

Man I hate finals time.

Sonja
Old 12-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #60  
TBL-Red Team Member

Hi all! I'll write more later!