Old 11-09-2007, 05:23 PM   #61  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Welcome Willba!

Congrats Eny and Soon!

NSV?

I'm wearing size 20 jeans. Like two weeks ago, my 22s were sliding down my ***.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:26 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 174/153/120

Height: 5'6

Ok lost 2.5 pounds this month so far

Last edited by Mistie08; 11-11-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Mistie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #63  
move it

Hi folks, been out of circulation for a few days. These are not the greatest of times. I was supposed to take the first part of the CPA exam on Thursday, but couldn't complete the exam because of computer malfunctions. I'm scheduled for a retake next week, but I'm having a hard time making myself study.

I found out a couple of days ago that a dear family friend is dying of cancer. He's a young man, a medical doctor, and was careful about his health. This is so unfair! We grew up across the street from each other. Now we are helping to make funeral arrangements and I just can't believe it's real.

Anyway, sorry to be such a downer. I'm glad to see you newbies here. Keep up the good work.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'1

Way to go Jasonslea!!! That's great, keep going!!

Sending you best wishes Seasonings.

Mistie08 - congrats on the great loss!

Welcome Willba.

I had a great weekend. Didn't make it to curves sat or sun, but got in a full 5 days last week. Ate well this weekend and am feeling great. Off to curves today.

WE CAN DO IT!

Last edited by soon2beslim; 11-12-2007 at 11:32 AM.
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:05 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Feeling miserable today. According to the scales im now at 221 again!!! Im hoping thats water weight, bloat the fact that Ive got a cold anything but the truth!! My eating wasnt the best this weekend, but it wasnt enough to make me pile all that on surely. Humph. Im weighing tomorrow to double check. Then investing in a new battery, im not convinced by though horrible horrid scales!!! This week is clean eating and planning planning planning. I so so so want to lose weight this month. This week I WILL lose something!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:34 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 196/155/140

Height: 5' 6"

Finally lost my first pound for the month! I have been at 166 for the past six weeks and getting upset by that. So I changed my exercise routine and increased my daily calories. That seemed to do it.
canarysong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 263/249/125

Height: 5'4"

Ever have one of those months? Explanation -- my birth control pill was discontinued. So I switched, temporarily until I see the dr for my annual & therefore new prescription, to the generic version. One month, a bit of spotting. Second month, it hasn't stopped. I mean literally, I have not stopped bleeding, bloating, wanting to eat everything not nailed down, emotions totally out of control. According to the scale I have 8 days at exactly the same blessed weight. Which, the way I've been noshing, is amazing! Frustrating as all get out, but amazing. Which part is that stupid bc pill, which is the NSAID that I'm back on full time? Who cares! Nothing is working!

So anyway, I'm $500 short of paying for vacation that is due this week, have two $100+ bills also due this week, have to call and reschedule the medical procedure and see if they can get it to work 100% instead of the current 35-40% (that's a $200 co-pay), my job seems determined to find a way to absolutely frustrate me to death and golly gee, what happens? I clipped a sofa in the #2 lane of the blessed freeway, in the dark and the rain. So now there is the $500 deductable to be paid to get the car fixed, plus the hassle of how do I get around while I don't have a car?

And the gym is closed today. One of the owners died unexpectedly, in order for all the employees and staff to pay their respects . . . I mean I can't complain, it's the right thing to do. But lord, do I need some exercise to blow off some stress!
kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:36 AM   #68  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

I have a very painful h-roid. It sucks. Eating on point. Exercise...a week with none. It sucks buty I'm afraid of irritating my little grape nut sized friend.
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Kappy - i'm so sorry that you're going through all of this! It seems as though when it rains it pours. I wish I had advice - but really I don't, just sarcastic remarks that may make you smile Stay strong girl!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:57 PM   #70  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Sounds like a couple of us are having a rough time so....!

WTG on the weightloss Mistie and Canary!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

I have lost about a week from my plan. I haven’t done any exercise since Thursday. I over did it at the beginning of last week. I really hurt the muscles on the fronts of my thighs, I was getting up and sitting down like an old person, grunting and moaning. This coupled with a friend coming to town, and spending time showing her around and going to restaurants and bars. I imagine I have put weight on.

It’s amazing how fast this month is going, at the beginning of the month I thought losing 8 pounds (or more) was perfectly doable, now we are half way through and I have probably gained weight.

Because I haven’t been exercising my controlled eating has gone out the window, I think ‘Well I am doing so bad this week I may as well do ‘Bad’ in style’.

On the plus side I seem to have found my waist again! It was hiding under some fat I have shed in the last few months. T-shirts that were tight on my waist are now a little baggy. It’s so nice to see some progress

I can’t let myself get unmotivated. Tonight I want to go to the Gym, but I don’t know if I can get out of work on time. One person is on Holiday so I have to do her work, a new person started this week and so I need to spend a few hours a day with her, and then do my own work. EEK! I should get off the forum and get on with it. (I don’t have time for the Gym as I spend too much time on 3FC forum! ).
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

I completely feel you on that one Deb! i spend most of my day on here
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #73  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Hi girls! I'm here and still in a little pain from my little friend hemmy. I'm hoping though that the pain being drastically less today means that this is a temporary (very temporary situation).

I am going to do some yoga and light free weights so as not to totally get out of exercising. HOpe the rest is all well with you! I'm here...still checking in...still doing well...Still stagnating.
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:13 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Hi all, Well I made it to work out the last couple of nights. Eating good, alittle more than I should have today, but still good. Boy, this is really hard work. If only it was as easy to lose weight as it is to put on!
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:33 PM   #75  
move it

I have been so bummed by my lack of progress in losing weight lately. I was losing nicely then about three weeks ago I suddenly (like overnight) I stopped losing and started gaining it slowly back. I've been recording all my food and exercise in my software program, and I was frantically checking to see what was different. I couldn't figure out why--maybe not enough protein, maybe too much protein, too much carb, not enough fiber, etc. etc.

Well, I had a *doh* moment this morning. The day my weight started going up was the day I quit going to the gym in the evening and started working out at home in the morning. I never thought that would be a problem because what I do at home is more intense than what I did at the gym. So today instead of working out in the morning, I did it in the evening. Still at home, but we'll see what happens.

Last edited by seasoning; 11-14-2007 at 11:34 PM.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote