Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:13 AM   #781  

Height: 5'5"

Cha~First Second I hope you get your groove back.

I did ok this weekend, but between my anniversary, and Mother's day, we ate out way too much. I am up 2lbs, but I am hoping that after I exercise It will even out. Have a great day all!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 05:56 PM   #782  
cha

S/C/G: 228/142/125

thanks, I needed that!!! I must be fluctuating, cuz i got on the scale again to see how much more I weighed after my first cup of coffee.....down a pound. Crazy scale!! DAHHHH!!! Ok, so maybe i can go a lil overboard at times. But I have never heard of a 4 1/2 month plateau!!!! Ok, ok, I am done venting again, lol, for now that is. But thanks again for the kick!! :-)
Old 05-15-2006, 06:05 PM   #783  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha
thanks, I needed that!!! I must be fluctuating, cuz i got on the scale again to see how much more I weighed after my first cup of coffee.....down a pound. Crazy scale!! DAHHHH!!! Ok, so maybe i can go a lil overboard at times. But I have never heard of a 4 1/2 month plateau!!!! Ok, ok, I am done venting again, lol, for now that is. But thanks again for the kick!! :-)

Try a year....thats me. I had a year plateau on WW then joined LA Weight Loss this past August, did great till February then have plateaued and even GAINED using the same program and increased exercise over the last two months. I swear, its just not fair
Old 05-16-2006, 12:41 PM   #784  

I know all about it, I hit 6-9 mo plateau's and it drives me nuts. Keep working through it. ((hugs))
Old 05-17-2006, 12:06 PM   #785  
cha

WOWSERS!!! I guess I am not the only one who has been sitting at the same weight 4ever!! I will do my best to keep calm about it. Good luck to everyone else!!
Old 05-18-2006, 06:47 AM   #786  
fIREFLY

S/C/G: 179/172.5/165

Height: 5'7''

Well girls sounds like the scale devil has been out. I tell yah sometimes he isn't so friendly. Hang in there. For me I need the scale to keep me in balance. But recently I hadn't been doing the scale and went up in wt. for not tracking. I had increased my exercise which made me more hungry then I thought I had a license to eat more. Still ate healthy but gained wt. Since then I started to track my intake and now I have started to lose again. Thank goodness cause its not fun seeing those numbers. I also gave myself a mini goal with some girls on my other thread it helped keep me focus. So for me its scale at least once a week and trying to keep track of my intakes it did help produce results. Calories seem to slip in really easy. Life isn't fair some people seem to lose easily others struggle . I fit into the second loop of that sentence. Take care and just take it one day at a time. Maybe adding in more protein less carbs? Check it out for a week or so. Sometimes our bodies get to used to the things we eat and do. Our systems need to be shook up with new ways and ideas incorportated into our lifes. Good luck!
Old 05-18-2006, 09:03 AM   #787  

Sounds like Cacmsc has a great attitude!!! Now I need to find something that gets me through those "I'm so fat" moments!

Doing well this morning, and hopefu;;y will be able to get all my work done. If I just push I should beable to get it all done this morning. Have a wonderful day!!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #788  

S/C/G: 217/217/156

Height: 5'4"

Hi gang,
I'm lurking.
Still eating a bit too much w/o journaling but have walked every day since Sat!
Elyse
Old 05-19-2006, 07:01 AM   #789  
fIREFLY

S/C/G: 179/172.5/165

Height: 5'7''

Elyse walking is surely a positive step in the right direction. Yesterday and a couple of other days this week I haven't made the healthiest choices. But today I plan on really watching what my intake is. A few friends were snacking on some goodies and I found myself following as well. My will power wasn't there. I think when their snacking I will find another task to do when I return the food will be gone. Anything to make it easier on myself. Its so hard to see the junk food around and not eat it. At home I can control it a bit more except when the hubby goes out to buy stuff. Now thats tough. At any rate I am monitoring myself a little closer today. Also ate things which were higher salt content now thats a no no to. So its straighten myself up day! Hope you all have a great day! I will try the scale again on saturday today I was up a little from the other day.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:22 PM   #790  
cha

Hi all!! Today has been great for me so far!! I got up very early, took the girls to school, fed animals at 2 farms (for my mom, and aunt), went tanning, and now I am getting ready to go shopping for more diet stuff!! The more I move aound, the better I feel!! Go figure, lol. I have stayed away from any type of exercise for so long, that I didnt realize it's actually making me feel better!! No more holding back for this gal!! Still waiting for my BB tapes. UGH!! But today I will take a brisk walk with my son in his stroller!!! Hopefully that will give me the extra push I need to take away at least 1/2 lb. by the end of this week!!! Gotta keep going!!! Take care all, and will talk to ya again on Monday!!
Old 05-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #791  

Ok, I'm keeping track of calories today, and its an eye-opener.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:59 AM   #792  

Lisi~ It can be truely eye opening when you finally start writing stuff down. I know I was floored. Good luck!!

Will toutch bases later have to get DS on the bus!
Old 05-22-2006, 10:17 AM   #793  

Hi all,
I'm not happy this am. Scale shows a gain of 2+ lbs. Hope its weight from eating late last night. And I even walked for 40 or 50 min yesterday. Have walked for 8 days consecutively.
Well, lets get some stuff done and not do anything we'll regret.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #794  

Hello all,

Doing ok here, been "lurking" like Lisi, lol.....Still have that 10 lb gain I need to loose by my wedding in August, well I really want to loose at least 25, we'll see.....Im trying, having good days and then bad ones, falling off the wagon then getting back on, never ending cycle!!

Cha~ I'll slap you if you slap me, lol....I need it to, reading your entries you sound so much like me! I so understand!

Amie~ You look awsome, cant wait to see you in August !!

Lisi~ Awsome on your consecutive walking, wish I could do that!! Im very impressed, good for you!

Hope your all having a good start to the week, food has been good for me today so far and tonight I go to my DS 1st t-ball game, Im so excited, should be a very entertaining evening!! Went to my oldest sons 1st baseball game last night and they kicked butt 13-3, YAY!! I need to find time for excersising between work, home, t-ball practices/games, baseball practices/games!!

Holly~how was bike week?

Amy~ Hope the pregnancy is going good, keep us posted!!!

Have a great day gal's

Lori
Old 05-22-2006, 06:03 PM   #795  

Good evening all! We are doing good here, good eating and I even exercised for and hour and a half. 35mins on the eliptical and the rest weights! I am feeling a little sore in my arm, so I may just do the eliptical on Wed. I set up a play date for DS for tomorrow. We are meeting his friend (and his mom) at the park tomorrow after school. He is pretty excited, we live close, but too far for them to go inbetween by themselves. hopefully in a couple of years. They are like two peas in a pod, their school pics even look the same!

Well, off to figure dinner out!

Later chicas!
Closed Thread