Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 232/211/150

Height: 5'4''

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been MIA lately but still on plan. Kids and I are on vacation and I have family staying over so schedules/meals are a bit crazy. I've been at the same weight for the last week and TOM finally came after 2 weeks of chocolate cravings. I swear I dream of chocolate. LOL.

Good luck everyone. TTYL.
81togo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #152  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

quick zooming check in
natamars~ I think so LOL I am way early too & tomorrow is my 18th marriage anniversary~I will have to make up for it~LMBO!

rainbow~Hugs girl

jiggle~love ya!

Fruit~So glad I make u smile~U rock

I had to stay up to do my nails in secret ~I know it may seem silly but I painted them up & wrote I love Chris~(which equalled 10 letters in all) On them~Hope my hubby gets a kick out of it~! It's kinda childish but we been together since I was 15 & he was 17 & we got married 2 years later~So actually 20 years together! I deserve some childish moments still LOL! WHEWWWW~He is a keeper~ Or I am maybe LMBO! That was alot of work!
Anyways I am so tired & my nails finally dried....LOVE Y'ALL ~HUGS TO Y'ALL~ & GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL !

Last edited by Lori259; 02-24-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #153  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Oh one last thing before I log off~His card I got him has 2 sweet bears standing together kinda shy like with a balloon in ones hand~So adorable~ Anyways at the top of the card it says "Happy Anniversary" Then down below Says~ "You are my forever..." & when u open it up it says & "I am your always"!

G'nite all

Last edited by Lori259; 02-24-2011 at 11:42 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:34 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 214/211.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi all. Sorry to hear about what you're going through rainbow. Others are right, the news we get is sad, but the major cable news shows have been more focused on Libya. I wish you all the best, and I would chalk up any weight gain to stress. Even if you are eating more or exercising less, it could be the result of stress.

As for the rest of you, it looks like things are going well. Wish I could say the same for me. Why was the scale back up 1.5 lbs today?!?! I need to exercise more. I really didn't feel that I ate that poorly yesterday. I know working from home is my problem. I don't get enough activity at home (even the basics of walking from my car, getting to the office, etc.), and I snack more at home simply because things are available. I don't have the balance that stay-at-home moms are able to achieve.

I must stop making excuses and get to work. 30 minutes of cardio should be mandatory, and more is necessary if I want to really lose weight. My hubby and I keep talking about changes, but those never last long. ::Sigh::

Well, I already did 20 minutes of pilates this morning and had breakfast. I have another interview today, but this one is only 50 miles from my house. I'm leaving early though because it's on the other side of Atlanta.
Wish me luck, and have a wonderful day to everyone!
amanda2181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #155  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Thursday: 1530 calories. 1 hr. Zumba!

Up 2.6 from last Friday. Hoping most of it is TOM, although it's unusual for me to have such a large gain, so some of it may be real. TOM has been particularly vicious this month - I'm on my 3rd day of cramps.

Goals for this week are:

1) Keeping calories between 1200-1400/day
2) More fruits and veggies
3) 6 days at the gym

Happy Friday everyone - need to read through the rest of the thread later!
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:24 AM   #156  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Last Friday: 188.5
Today: 187.6
Weird. With all my cheating last weekend, I wasn't expecting a loss. Of course I am quite happy with that, but it seems no matter WHAT I do on weekends (cheat or stay OP), I always lose about a pound at the end of the week.

Well, have a great weekend everyone...congrats to those who lost this week, and to those who gained...keep your chin up! We all have those frustrating weeks....grrr!!
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 170/149/145

Weight hasn't moved for almost 2 weeks now, but that's par for the course (as they say).

I've stuck with my goals this week - we'll see how the weekend goes
AmyKitKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 209.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'11"

Well I definately hit the miles I'd set as a goal this first week. I ran like 18 I think. My long runs have been getting longer. I have not managed to get back on plan eating so far. Today that happens. I have my meals are planned put and ready. And I am going to have a great week. I'm hoping to see three pound weight loss since I have been stalled. Deservedly stalled, like I said, not on plan and under calories.
ma26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 205/205/180

Height: 5'2

I think I'm going to make my goal. I'm only 2 lbs away. I'm so excited. Also I've been running 20 minutes straight. I remember when I couldn't even run 3 minutes. Things are looking good. Thanks to everyone here.
tocrfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 272 / 172.5 / 150

Height: 5'-9"

Last day of the week - WOO-HOO!!! Despite the fact that I don't work an 8-5 in a office anymore, I still very much look forward to Fridays. Late lunch with a friend today...Mexican. But since it is a late lunch, I can almost guarantee I won't eat dinner because I will be stuffed. My trips out to eat should taper off here within the next couple of weeks. I have three more planned in the next three weeks but I they should be ones that I can control much better. I just love my chips and salsa, what can I say.

- Breakfast: 1 serving lower sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal (120), 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (20) and 1 medium orange (64). 204-1/2 calories total.

- Lunch: Chips and salsa, fajitas or similar meat without cheese dish or tortillas, rice, beans and going to try to limit myself to 2 margaritas. A lot of calories total.

I'm thinking by the end of the day, I'll probably be between 1400-1600 calories. Not great but not terrible. But my net will be negative.

Regular cardio workout today.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda2181 View Post
Hi all. Sorry to hear about what you're going through rainbow. Others are right, the news we get is sad, but the major cable news shows have been more focused on Libya. I wish you all the best, and I would chalk up any weight gain to stress. Even if you are eating more or exercising less, it could be the result of stress.

As for the rest of you, it looks like things are going well. Wish I could say the same for me. Why was the scale back up 1.5 lbs today?!?! I need to exercise more. I really didn't feel that I ate that poorly yesterday. I know working from home is my problem. I don't get enough activity at home (even the basics of walking from my car, getting to the office, etc.), and I snack more at home simply because things are available. I don't have the balance that stay-at-home moms are able to achieve.

I must stop making excuses and get to work. 30 minutes of cardio should be mandatory, and more is necessary if I want to really lose weight. My hubby and I keep talking about changes, but those never last long. ::Sigh::

Well, I already did 20 minutes of pilates this morning and had breakfast. I have another interview today, but this one is only 50 miles from my house. I'm leaving early though because it's on the other side of Atlanta.
Wish me luck, and have a wonderful day to everyone!
Good luck!!!
manders01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:47 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 232/172/160

Height: 5"11

Quote:
Originally Posted by natamars View Post
Thursday: 1530 calories. 1 hr. Zumba!

Up 2.6 from last Friday. Hoping most of it is TOM, although it's unusual for me to have such a large gain, so some of it may be real. TOM has been particularly vicious this month - I'm on my 3rd day of cramps.

Goals for this week are:

1) Keeping calories between 1200-1400/day
2) More fruits and veggies
3) 6 days at the gym

Happy Friday everyone - need to read through the rest of the thread later!
Good for you for exercising while your TOM is raging, it makes more more committed to go to the gym tonight since I am experiencing a horrible TOM cramps right now!
k15g15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Finally..! Down 1 out of 4 lbs for this challenge.
With just under 3 weeks to get the last 3 lbs, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do it, but I'm certainly going to try!
Good day to everyone.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #163  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Lori- your card sounds so nice. I've been married since I'm 16, now 25yrs. Not many people can survive married life that long when they marry so young, it's good to know I'm not the only one. Happy Anniversary!

Rode the bike for 30min. I keep gaining weight from increasing my sodium to a normal amount, my body isn't used to this much. How I feel is more important right now. Calories are 1440, I'm having trouble adding more sodium since I don't eat processed food on a daily basis. I've been adding more yogurt & extra cereal for sodium. It's putting my calories up, I don't know what else to do. I'm lost again!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #164  
Looking forward

Height: 5' 6''

Hello all. I am fairly new to counting calories. My hubby and I were off and on Weight Watchers for a while but for some reason I just never really stick with it. I figured I would try counting just calories and see how I faired at that. I don't know, maybe seeing a high number to start with will help me mentally lol. I would like to join this challenge. My challenge/goal for myself is to simply track every day as accurately as possible. In just starting out I have to allow myself to not be perfect but to be consistent. I will learn things as I go as well as learn things from the wonderful people on this site. Thanks for starting the challenge, may we all do our best and be successful!
Jade235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #165  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Jade: Welcome! This is a great group. We all have our ups and downs, but we get through it together Good luck on your journey!
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote