Height: 5'2

Yesterday's count:

Cals: 1126
Fat: 25%

Keep up the good work all!
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #182  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Hello All!!

Zoe- Woohooo!!! Great job at reaching 150 girl! I knew you could do it!

GrammyL- DH and DB are fond of fried foods, it just makes my arteries feel like they're going to harden! LOL! I told them I only want them to eat it, if they only have to about every other week if possible!

Shymoment- Well they're full of fat, but the good ones. You can have them but in moderation.

Zenor- I don't envy you with moving....it's such a chore. But once you get settled in, it'll be nice. Stress eating is quite expected, though I'm proud of you for keeping it "controlled"!

Carrie-I'm more than anything lookin forward to the 5 lbs gones....I'm tired of being classified obese, that was so last season! LOL Again, your girls are so adorable!! Lela seems like she is going to be a wonderful older sister! Well judging by your last pic, you will be one smokin' mama!

Edzard- Good luck with your new job!! I'm thinking you won't have any problems with losing extra while working there. It helped my friend lose his last 10! LOL!

Well I had a mini triumph today, I actually jogged and not get tired!!! I did it on the treadmill at work! Yay! I was the same person who said I hate jogging or running! LOL! Oh and I'm able to cross my legs and feel so comfortable doing it! LOL!

I'll post my calories later!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:09 AM   #183  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

lesson learned today...never make these cheese rolls again. They were supposed to be a yummy side to the super low cal navy bean soup. Unfortunately they were very tasty but oh so small and calorie packed! Basically rolls of cheese and butter. so my overall cals for the day=2300!!!

onward and upward.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:22 AM   #184  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

GOOOOD MORNING!

Well the Chinese/Mexican/TOM bloat is leaving so I weighed myself and even though its just a little, a little is better than nothing. 1 pound down.

Tinky ~ I am in the same boat. I started jogging last week and I am up to a 1/2 mile jog a day and then I speed walk the other. What I have discovered is speed walking and jogging works different muscles so I will continue to do this for a while. Speed walking really works the corr and backs of the legs and jogging doesn't seem to. GOOOOOOOD JOB! and congrats on the leg crossing. That was a big triumph for me also but it still could be easier just need to lose more.

Zoe ~ Sorry to hear about the cheese rolls. They do sound delicious but just hearing the name makes me sigh knowing they would be a no no.

I get my wisedom teeth out today. They say it will be an easy deal but we shall see. They say easy because mine are in, not impacted and they only have tiny hooks to hold them in. The surgeon said no sweat. I hope he is right.

So far so good at restarting my program. By the way the program is the 6WBMO, for me it works like magic but its hard giving up so much stuff but no one said it would be easy.

Yesterdays calories were 1435.

Well I have to get some work done because I am leaving early so I will talk to you all later.
GrammyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

GrammyL: ish wisdom teeth are tough I had mine out 2 years ago the day before thanksgiving and missed out on yummy thanksgiving hope all goes well for you mine were impacted so I hope your are as easy as they think

Well I AM DOWN THREE MORE POUNDS that is a total of 11 lbs weight loss!!!!!!! yay me I am super excited!!!!!!!

8 more pounds until I am 199 and officially under 200!!!! can't wait

Nicci
irishfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #186  

Jogging? What's that? I am so bad about exercise. I keep saying I will start but haven't yet.

Nicci, you can kick the 200s no problem! you're so close!

Alright. My plan to do better on cals today:
breakfast: fiber One
lunch: garden burger on WW bread
Dinner: ground turkey enchilada and brown spanish rice
green tea!!!!!!!! lots of it.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

Hey guys! Sorry I havn't checked in for awhile! I am under A LOT of stress so I am not eating a lot. I really don't want to post the numbers... but I just wanted to drop in and say YOU GUYS ROCK!

Seriously keep up the great work
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #188  
Back to make it to goal!

Happy Hump Day everyone! LOL at least what's left of it.

Zoe- Wow....cheese and butter sound dangerous already! Yeah I'm sorry that they ended up being high cal. But as long as they tasted good. LOL! thanks for reminding me about the green tea, I just bought a box and haven't really had them everyday!

GrammyL- How are you doing after the wisdom tooth removal? Ok....gotta refresh me, what is the 6WBMO program?

Nicci- YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
You are so close to jumping into Onderland! You can do it!

RockNRoll- I hope everything is alright with you.

Well I outdid myself once again today, I actually jogged a 1.5 miles! This is pretty cool, I like this jogging stuff! Though I'm so sore now...LOL! And I just finished my afternoon workout! LOL! Well I forgot to post calories yesterday.
I had 1506 calories
and 22g of Fiber~

Talk to you all later!
Old 08-15-2007, 11:47 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 235/199/160

Height: 5' 10 1/2"

I haven't reported in for a few days because life's been crazy. My eating wasn't the best but it wasn't completely horrible. I gained a couple and lost them again, now at the same. I think things should be calming down a bit now so I'm back. (Until a mini-vacation next week...)

Wednesday:

Total: 1574
Fat: 30g, 18%
Carbs: 291g, 62%
Protein: 73g, 20%
Fiber: 63g
OH2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:14 AM   #190  

Tinky - You'll make those last 5 pounds. You must be a little shorter than I am. After you mentioned that, I wonder what my BMI was and I'm no longer "obese" myself! Just "overweight". Woo hoo! Although I'm sure with all the exercise, you could very well have a lower body fat percentage than someone who weighs less. BMI can be misleading, I think fat percentage is a better tool. But BMI is easier to assess, so....

Whoa ladies, this elimination diet is rough! I'm on Day 11 of eating only turkey (not deli turkey), millet, brown rice, avocados, pears, broccoli, sunflower seeds, sweet potatos and olive oil. No wheat, no dairy, no eggs, no gluten, no sugar, no chocolate.....all the stuff I used to eat! Even when I was losing weight, I was still eating a lot of these things - I could do it because my calorie needs are so high with nursing the babies. This has been a real eye-opener on healthy eating. I'm craving some variety though. I hope that the babies show some improvement soon so I can begin adding new foods.

I just found out from my MIL that my husband had a confirmed wheat AND related-wheat allergy. She told me that as a kid, when he cut out wheat products (read: gluten) his stomach problems greatly improved. Gluten allergies are highly inheritable - - - so that means that the problems that Lela (she's got bad tummy issues, too, diahrrea) Olivia and Laurel (just not normal breastfed baby poop) have been experiencing are most likely related to gluten. I don't know if this means Celiac Disease (as you can be gluten-intolerant and not have CD) but we're shifting our diet now.

I just found out that I was consuming a hidden source of gluten - Rice Dream rice milk. It said gluten-free but it's not....

So I'm actually down to about 166-167, but haven't changed my ticker. That's about 7 pounds in 10 days.
cjc92802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:37 AM   #191  

Default 6wbmo

6WBMO is the Six Week Body Makeover created my Michael ThurmMond from Extreme Makeover. He create this program a long time ago but it was for the rich at famous at about $5000 a week at his spa. Then he decided to make it available to everyone about 5 or 6 years ago. The 3FatChicks have actually evaluated the program and to me they didn't give it the highest reviews mainly because it is hard and you eat lots of fish, turkey and chicken. You have to take a test which gives you your body type and from there you are give the combinations of foods to eat and at what general times to eat them, there is no proven medical research that this works is another reason it had lower ratings. I am here to tell you if you are a tough nut, determined to lose weight and don't mind some cooking, the program works but it requires a lot of sacrific to me. So far this week I am down to 189.6 from 194.4 on Monday. Yes, its mostly water but I can now put my pants back on that I haven't had on in over a month and they are actually loose. To me, not only is the scale proof but the pants are also that the program works.

The reason I say the program is hard is they like all fresh, unprocessed foods (no processed meaats, flour products and only rice pasta). Low sodium and low fat (no cheese or nuts). They prefer fresh fruits and veggies but you can use canned or frozen as long as there is no added sugar or salt. Both sugar and salt will stop your progress believe me I know. Sodium especially has ill effects on weight loss. LOTS of cooking but I cook in bulk, you eat 5 to 6 small meals a day.

I am a body type A, an apple. That is the worse of all body types, and we all know that from medical studies. So, my digestive system doesn't work the greatest and is slow. The object of this plan is to get things moving and feeding your body properly is key. So, I eat a lot of chicken, turkey, fish and egg whites and limit my red meats and pork, which take longer to digest, to about once a week. If you use different spices and such on your allowed meats, you don't get sick of it. They have a recipe forum that I use a lot and I have several dishes that my family LOVES that are on my plan.

You can find out more about the program on here, there is even a chat room here but not real active. Also, there is a webpage Provida.com where there are chat rooms and such so you can see real people, hear what they have to say and get support. There is also a section of success stories and I was actually in groups with some of these people but they were very dedicated and I would like to kick myself in the rear for not being. I have two groups I post with there.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #192  

GOOOOOOD Morning!

Yep, I am at work. All but one of my wisdom teeth popped right out with just minimal prying. One was so well rooted that they had to take it out in 4 sections and the still had problems getting one of the roots out so that side of my mouth is sour to the touch and just kinda a discomfort to me. The other side I wouldn't even know anything was done. I still can't open my jaw all the way so I just take small bites and make sure my food is on the softer side other than all the chicken I eat.

I will skip posting my calories because I was way low because of my teeth.

Nicci ~ I was lucky, mine were in and have been for over 20 years. I was just sick of them complaining about them so I decided to get them out. Yours would be much worse than mine because my DD was sore for about a week after she got hers out. They caught hers before they came in.
you will be in onderland soon, you can do it!

Zoe ~ You are to funny about the jogging, its not for everyone. I am not out to go long distances just doing it to make sure I lose this weight. I still prefer a fast walk.

Tinky ~ I will probably never make it that far with jogging but I am fine with that but it really makes you feel good all over doesn't it. I seem to remember it releases the feel good hormones and I need all I can get.

RocknRoll and Diane ~ Hang in there girls, things will calm down.

Well I am off I have to get ready for a big meeting this morning. YAH! NOT!

Check back in a while.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:03 AM   #193  
Back to make it to goal!

Good Morning Everyone!

Calories yesterday: 1342
Fiber: 25g

GrammyL- I'm glad you survived the dentist! Thanks for explaining the 6WBM! I was looking into that too. I may even have to really loook more into now. It sounds pretty reasonable. It does feel so good to jog, well to work out in general. For that one week that I was unable to work out, I felt so DARN sluggish!

Carrie- I am short..but seem to carry my baggage well. Atleast that's what everyone tells me. LOL! Yeah BMI is something I don't take too seriously. But to take it off my Dr's chart, I will. LOL! Wow Gluten allergy. That's pretty big. Alot of stuff out there has gluten in it. Well I hope that's the only culprit that's causing reactions to your girls. Though with your eating plan, I'm pretty impressed with your loss! Dare I say..GREAT JOB!

Oh2007- Great job at not gaining. That's always hard when real life hands you stress. Good to see you!

Yay, it's Thursday. This week has flown by! DF took the day off and begged me to stay home. Ugh, I wish I could, but this month and next, I have alot of expenditures. His Birthday, our anniversary, and my California trip. LOL! Oh and the bills that come with real life! Well I am so SORE today so I will probably stick to walking and strength training.

Talk to you later..got to get back to work. Tata!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:26 AM   #194  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

CJC that is tough, celiacs disease should be something you can test for if I remember right? What I have is a wheat intolerance, so I can have some glutens and such but no wheat or wheat related stuff, that I know of lol. Its tricky when it comes to this stuff because there is little know about it. You will find some websites stating that oatmeal has gluten (including the celiacs site, you should find that if you suspect it btw) and others that say it doesn't ugh!

Anyway good luck and if you find that your kids are celiacs or wheat intolerant PM me and I can maybe give you a recipe or two and a couple good websites for mixes that are good (once your done with elimination). Its not easy if you want to bake without wheat!! Good luck

Oh and I am staying at 188.5 right now (with small ups and back down to there), but I am working my first week at Sbucks so hopefully that will get some movement in my body is not used to! I keep saying I will exercise more but lately too much to do and too tired! My calorie 7 day average has crept up to 1750 but I made husband molasses cookies and they haven't helped me! lol they have wheat and are hanging around, next time the dough gets frozen and I make him small batches if he is home oncall (can't make him take it to work) Lesson Learned!
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:13 PM   #195  

morning ladies!

Well, yesterday didn't go as well as planned. It was my second day this week of "maintenance" cals. I think its something psychological about hitting my pre-preg weight finally that took away my steam. But I still have 20 pounds to go and I really need to find my strength to continue.

I have half a week to play catch up.