Old 08-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #226  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Hey there gorgeous group!

GrammyL- I'm so sorry that you don't feel too well. We have Vernors out here. I saw it at the market, I've been meaning to try it. Congrats on the loss!!! You go mama! I'm kinda dreading the weekend as well, we're doing Birthday celebrations for DF. It should be ok, but sometimes I don't trust myself! LOL

Edzard- Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary! The menu sounds delish already. We also have a fond love of Mediterranean cuisine too. Oh girl I hear you about the clothes and undies issue, but when my boobs start to sag to my belly button,because of my bra, I will make some sacrifices! LOL! I haven't picked up anything yet. But gosh, now my 14 capris are starting to get a bit too much for me. LOL

Irish- Good luck with your drive. And also a big good luck at the Festival.

Carrie- You are such a wonder!! I also don't know how you do it, but it's quite inspirational. Keep up the good work, you gotta do, what you gotta do.

Well I'm so glad that Tuesday is about over. I got back into my workout kick. I've done a total of 90 minutes of good working out. LOL I'm getting so close to our Anniversary. YIKES!!! Well have a great evening everyone!!

Calories: 1550
Fiber 27 grams
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:40 AM   #227  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Tinky ~ I can't wait to get back to 100% on my tummy. WTG on the workout, I don't think I will ever do 90 minutes but I am going further each day.

Zoe ~ Have you tried any of the rice products on the market. I read the back of my rice pasta box and there wasn't anything but rice products in it. I am not sure if you can have it or not but just a suggestion. I feel so bad that your foods are so limited.

I think between my mouth and my tummy is what is keeping me on track right now. I have a hard time getting down all that I have to eat to keep me on track so I am not even tempted by treats at this point. Popcorn is the devil until my mouth is healed, I got a couple of shells stuck in the openings because they haven't healed over and that hurt. That is my biggest temptation at night.

DD now has the flu. The worst thing you can do is brag that you didn't get it and she did brag, but I still feel bad for her. DH and I both still have touchy tummys.

The scale isn't moving but I am fine with it because I know I am doing everything right and my body probably needs time to adjust. I did lose a 1/2 inch off my waist but I didn't measure anywhere else because that is the only place that concerns me. I am also losing in the shoulder area because I can feel the bones and I am starting to see them. So even though the scale is stalled I know I am progressing.

I did my walk jog this morning and it felt so good. I go a little further each day on how far I am going with the jog. I also went further than normal because I still want to get the same amount of time in.

I have all my POP meals ready to go for the day and feel organized which is weird.

Dinner last night was brown rice cooked w/low sodium chicken stock, cauliflower and chicken. I take and mix it all together, it is SOOOO good. We haven't had it in a long time and it really hit the spot for me. I cooked just enough for DD and I so I wouldn't be tempted to over eat.

Lunch today I have rice pasta salad w/veggies, a salad and 2 oz of chicken. It is another one of my favs but I had to add extra vinegar this morning because it was all soaked up and I love that tang.

Well I better get going for now and will talk at you all later.
GrammyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #228  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Ok had to go shopping for new pants for my new job at Starbucks and bought a dockers size 12!! Seems odd that some of my pants were 18's for a while, and some of it maybe brand since I haven't worn dockers before. But I am still really happy to be in a size that sounds descent! Plus they are cute, the other nice thing is that I have to tuck my shirt in at work, and I can without feeling like a blob! The "few" pounds I have lost sure have made a big difference to my shape, I joke with my husband I will be a will o wisp if I make it to 140 lol.

Oh well we will see when I get there, I figure whatever weight I am happiest and healthiest at is my true goal weight! Have a good week all.
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:25 PM   #229  
Triplet Mom

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/158

Height: 5'2"

Hi - I haven't been logging my calories yesterday or today. TOM has arrived and I've sort of just wanted to curl up in a ball and hide from the world. I'm going through peri-menopause so this is only the 3rd visit from TOM in 2007. I shouldn't complain but I have horrible cramps and no desire to do much of anything. Yesterday was the 1st day I haven't walked the dog in I don't know how long. She was so mad at me. I was curled up and she kept coming over and giving me the doggy stare, loading on the guilt. But, I truly felt so rotten that I didn't go. I'm not feeling much better today but my headache is gone and I was able to move my ticker down 2 pounds - woo-hoo!

Grammy - I'm so excited to read about your walk/jog. Sorry to hear you still aren't 100% over your flu. Vernors started here in Michigan. I grew up in California and when I prefer ginger ale but Michigan people swear by vernor's for upset tummy.

Edzard- congrats on the 12! You must feel great!!

Tinky- 90 minutes...wow!
Brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:09 PM   #230  

Ehh brightside its not even worth logging your cals during TOM because hormones are so out of wack. Cramps are a pain, feel better

I think I need to start logging my cals better because I've gained 3 lbs in 3 days from like, one BBQ. I think I'm the only person in the world that eats more during the summer then during the winter. Edzard, I work at a coffee shop too! I'm actually heading there in a few.. do you drink a lot of coffee when your there? I probably make myself like 5 drinks every time I'm there. Good thing for my health that I never end up finishing them!
ssmiley23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #231  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Lol I plan my drinks carefully, otherwise I would be in trouble! In fact because I close tonight I just finished lunch and then planned the rest of my day for food....can't be too careful about that. This way I can pack my snacks plan on my drinks and sub out if needed. I can't have dairy or wheat so I am forced to be good at a certain level. Unfortunatley I usually give in during TOM to my wheat cravings so I am afraid what will happen in a couple weeks, I will fact it when I get there I guess.

I am trying to psych myself up by letting everyone know I can't eat wheat, then I know I will have to face them if I decide to cheat lol. Raised eyebrows anyone haha. Have fun!
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Hey all, good work! Keep it up!

Calories: 1295
Fat: 20%
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

CALORIES- 1209

over my goal of 1100 for weightloss AND most of it was from snacking- 612 calories to be exact.

So, I am setting up some guidelines because I am slacking off on my eating:

1. Only PLANNED Snacks.
2. If I am hungry DRINK something before I eat.
3. No eating after 8:30 PM. Its crazy how much I can pack in.
4. MEASURE everything. I am slacking!

Ugh... I am 100% sure I gained weight so I am just moving my ticker up
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:47 AM   #234  

S/C/G: 235/199/160

Height: 5' 10 1/2"

We just got back from a 3-day vacation (Six Flags). I ate like a fool (didn't count cals, just enjoyed the heck out of myself) and didn't exercise (other than walking all day long for two days at the parks) and I lost a pound. Today was my first day back to reality.

Wednesday:

Total: 1037
Fat: 28g, 25%
Carbs: 184g, 57%
Protein: 44g, 18%
Fiber: 40g
OH2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:50 AM   #235  
Back to make it to goal!

Hello everyone!! Yay it's Thursday! Ugh, I need to really keep focused. I've been stress eating. My boss isn't one of the best people I've worked for, and it's getting under my skin. So I pledged to myself that next week we will start a new ball game. I've written up a plan, and I intend on following it. I've made it this far, there is no need to undo my hard work! DARN IT!

GrammyL- Thanks, I need to keep it up. Though I don't know if I can do 90 minutes a day! LOL!

Yay it's Thursday! Thank goodness!!! Whoah, I need to order DF's birthday cake!! Yikes! We're having his celebration this Sunday, but he wants a Ice Cream cake from Baskin Robbins...I need to get my booty over there after work.

Well talk to you all later!!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #236  

Well, I weighed in yesterday and went from 211.5 to 209.5 I set a goal of 1600 - 1850 calories a day. On Tuesday i had 1668 but yesterday i went on a binge. I hope to do better today.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:54 PM   #237  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

GOOOOOOD AFTERNOON!

Tinky ~ Stress eating is a hard one to tackle. There are certain people in my life that trigger my eating, my oldest daughter, and I she came out for dinner last night and I at something that wasn't on plan and I asked myself why while I was eating it and it was her. Love her to death but she has always created a lot of stress in my life.

Diane ~ That is fantastic. I thought I could do it on my vacation but I flopped on my face. WTG!

Ssmiley ~ I eat more in the summer than I do in the winter because of BBQ's and family get togethers.

Brightside ~ Thanks, I feel so much better. I think drinking all that water I was drinking made it worse. Now that I am drinking what I consider a normal amount I am feeling better.

CherryAutumn ~ WTG on the loss. I used to be a bing eater and there is nothing worse than feeling like you were totally out of control. The thing that I found to over come those moments is to get busy. When that doesn't work I force myself to eat a salad even if that doesn't sound good.

Well I am feeling better today. I think cutting back on the water helped a lot. The program I am doing suggest 100 oz of water but it got me thinking. I used to drink 100 oz faithfully and usually by the end of the day I was feeling a little ick. Then I fell off the wagon with water, I still drink over 70 oz a day but I don’t feel icky. Can to much water actually make you feel icky?

Well I am down .4 lbs this morning so maybe I will make my 185 goal by Monday but that means making sure I stay POP. I always get stuck at this weight and I am not doing it this time.

I took my measurements this morning, not sure what beginning was for anything except my waist. I am down 1.5 inches in my waist alone. My legs, well just looking at them and you know they have shrunk. That is the one place I don’t need to shrink, well other than the fat at the top. Bought a smaller bra yesterday also. Lucky me the same size cup, DD but a 40 is just right. So I am HAPPY!

Now my boss has the flu. I feel bad because I feel I gave it to him but I was told that I wouldn’t be contagious after the fact. Someone exposed us both and I found the source today. One of our faculty members came back from India with it. ARG!

Today at our department luncheon I passed up all the goodies and had two salads. I ate my protein before I went. No one even really noticed that is all I had. HEHEHE! Lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cooked carrots on the side. The desserts looked good but I just keep on going because one wouldn’t be a enough and none of it could taste as good as success.

Well I better get going and talk to you all later.
GrammyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:55 PM   #238  
Back to make it to goal!

Hey all....well I've done alot better. Though when I do stress out, I tend to eat alot of salt, but I'm trying to get rid of the salt, so I'm pushing tons of water. LOL!

GrammyL- Yeah it is a hard one to tackle, but I'm thinking to myself that I need to just be on my best behavior since I have my vacation coming up. LOL...I'm trying..but sometimes it's hard.

Cherry- Way to go!! Keep it up!

Oh2007- Sounds like fun, I really want to go again to Six Flags! And you lost a lb too!! That is just perfect in my eyes! LOL!

RockNroll- Yeah I hear ya on slacking, I'm not as strict as I used to be. But I can fix that myself. It's all about will power.

Edzard- A size 12? Woohoooo, you go girl!!! I wish I could get into those!

Well gonna have my dinner, I'm having eggs and toast. LOL
Old 08-24-2007, 01:35 AM   #239  

S/C/G: 235/199/160

Height: 5' 10 1/2"

Thursday:

Total: 1397
Fat: 25g, 17%
Carbs: 228g, 52%
Protein: 100g, 31%
Fiber: 61g
OH2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:58 AM   #240  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Thursday:

Total: 1023
Fat: 9%
Fiber: 15 grams

I feel like I've been on the low side of calories lately, but I never go to bed hungry. Is it okay for me to be so low, or should I try to eat more calorie-rich foods to make up for it?
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote