S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

Calories- 903
Fat- 20 19.8%
Carbs- 94 41.6%
Fiber- 21
Protein- 87 38.6
Calories burned- 912

A little low on calories but I listened to my body and ate when I was hungry.

Congrats on being happy zenor! I bet you feel awesome!

Tinky! I am glad your feeling better! I was starting to miss your purple font My mom is actually getting her tonsils out on the 16th- shes really nervous and I am going to have to take care of her. So that reminds me- any good liquids I can feed her? I am going to do creamy soups, smoothies, and milkshakes but ideas would be awesome- she doesn't care about calories or fat- infact, she is afraid to lose weight (she could lose 15 pounds and look fine but shes happy with how she looks so good for her!)

i can't believe its only 12:45... I am not tired at all!
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 AM   #167  

Wow Zenor GOAL! That's awesome. And Tinky, I can't believe how far you've come, great job!

Saying hello, still on my turkey, millet, brown rice, sweet potato, avocado, pear, olive oil, and coffee diet. It's making for great weight loss.....
cjc92802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

I've been so busy doing lots of last minute shopping and packing and haven't posted here in a couple of days.

Calorie count for yesterday:

Cals: 1375
Fat: 19%

I'm also down 2 pounds from Thursday, and it's TOM! So hopefully I'll be down even more at the end of the week.

Have a great day all.
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:06 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Brightside ~ I hate eye infections, I have had my fair share. I almost lost my eyesight from a rare eye infection when I was a teen but haven't had once since. I eye surgery, radiocaritometry (SP?, that is how it sounds) and I no longer where glasses, a rare success according to my regular eye doctor. I had that done about 10 years ago but I am now noticing problems seeing up close in the morning but hopefully it won't get any worse.

Tinky ~ I would be afraid to get my out but if you get this alot I don't blame you. Glad your feeling a little better.

Zenor ~ You are not at an unhealthy weight and if you are happy that is what counts.

Carrie ~ You are such a good Mom.

Well this weekend was a huge bomb to say the least but today is another day and I am back on track.

I have to get going because break is over. Lots to get done before the start of the semester.
GrammyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:39 AM   #170  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Good Morning Everyone. I am so ready to really jump back on the wagon.
I feel alot better today, I can swallow w/o wincing! Yay! LOL!

RockNRoll- I know that your mom can eat tons of ice cream. As for soups, I think something cream based with be good to help coat the throat. I don't know if the doc would reccomend that. I hope she's ok. Great job with dropping your fat %!

GrammyL- I'm ready to get them out! LOL I hate getting these every year or actually twice a year. It's no fun at all.

Carrie- Hey you're half way there with your goal!! That's something to shake your booty to. Thanks, it's been a journey, but I'm glad I took it! How's your new place? Do you like it so far? How are the kiddies?

OhhKay- That is some good progress! Keep up the good work. I'll shake my booty to that too!

Well here's to eating healthy again! Have a great day everyone!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:03 PM   #171  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

This will be my third week of the low 150's and I am getting quite upset about it actually. I've been religious about my calorie counting and stayed within my range.

My average cals has been about 1700. I am breast feeding exclusively still, and supposedly that accounts for about 500 cals. (subtract that and I'm truly at 1200) so I'm afraid to lower my cals much more. But I've been doing this range the whole time and it seems logical that I would need to lower my cals when I'm significantly smaller than I was??

If I don't see the 140s soon I'm really going to be depressed. Doing all this fuss and no reward!

As you can see...I did not make my 150 goal
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:23 PM   #172  

Tinky ~ My goodness, I am glad they finally decided to just take them out. Nothing worse than a sore throat.

Zoe ~ I would talk to your doctor before you decide to lower your calories with breast feeding and all. You want to make sure your milk stays nutritious for you littleone.

This is what we ate this weekend to satisfy him. Chinese Buffet, Tacos and chicken mole - DH's family version is a red sauce, homemade tortillas, spanish rice. Today, BLOAT!

OK, get this, DH and YDD were mad because I bought super lean ground beef so when they were eating their tacos the grease didn't run down there arms. I told them TUFF!

Better run, lunch hour is over so I am off to the next project.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #173  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey all, still hanging in there, long time no post. I am not sure what is up with my weight! I feel like a yo-yo, every day is different and 3 times now I have gone up a few pounds and back down, driving me crazy! I was as low as 188 and high as 192 all in like a week and half time. Sitting at 190.5 right now, which means I will probably drop to 188 tomorrow just because I posted this lol.

Trying not to let it get me down too much, gonna keep on trucking and hope that I can get as low as possible. I am still on average 10 pounds lighter now than I was two months ago, I am just feeling so motivated that I feel like the weight should just fly off lol!.

Have a great week, Oh and wish me luck I start working nights at Starbucks this week ( I am a stay at home mom, that homeschools ) so I will be moving a lot more than usual, 20-30 hours more to be exact, maybe it will help?

Sorry don't have time to post indiv. just keep up the good work all. Hope everyone who was ill last time is feeling better!
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:18 PM   #174  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammyL View Post
Carrie ~ You are such a good Mom.
Awww....thanks....I do love my babes....
Old 08-13-2007, 10:35 PM   #175  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

RocknRoll, just to let you know i had a tonsillectomy recently and was told to eat as normal as possible, more solid foods like toast rather than ice cream as it helps the area keep clean and heal properly. *shrugs* maybe they tell us differently in the UK! Lots of fluids tho is the main thing!

Anyway, everyone seems like they're doing good, keep up the good work everyone!

Does anyone ever wonder if we counted the amount of weight all of us have lost how much it'd be? I bet it's loads!!
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #176  

Quote:
Hey you're half way there with your goal!! That's something to shake your booty to. Thanks, it's been a journey, but I'm glad I took it! How's your new place? Do you like it so far? How are the kiddies?
Yes, I only noticed I was halfway there when I changed my ticker. Wow! Shaking that booty.....

And look at you - 2 more pounds and you'll be halfway there!

We like Charlotte a lot. We're living temporarily in an apartment, which is cramped for 5 people. But the complex is nice, there's a pool and everyone is friendly.

All the girls are doing well. Lela is 2.5 now and is blossoming. She has always had an amazing vocabulary and now she can express her feelings. We're working to get her to calmly talk about things that frustrate her instead of whining....but that's a typical toddler response, so we're just taking it slowly.

Laurel and Olivia are almost 8 months and are all over the place! They are trying to pull up on things and getting into their big sister's things. They're little nursing champs and are still exclusively breastfed, until I can figure out what's going on with the food reactions.

Thanks for asking. I miss all my buddies at 3FC. You all gave me the good start that I needed. I'm already gearing up for my 30th (2009) and told my husband that I want a big party. I'll be svelte (well, as svelte as you can be after a twin pregnancy) and ready to party - I want it to start with a trip to the spa....
Old 08-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

Today was a BIG day on the calories. I'm definitely fighting the stress-craving-demon these days. Most days I've been able to stay around 2000 cals, but today I had 2622. YIKES! I hope I can get lower tomorrow to compensate.

We have less then two weeks now until the big move to Washington. I'm stressed, but the excitement is starting to come through. I'll be sad to be so far away from my friends and (most) family, but it'll be a fun adventure. I'm making everyone promise to visit us.

Packing is quite a chore, but I'm proud of myself. We've really been pairing down and getting rid of a lot of junk. I've always sworn that I would not become a pack rat and I'm actually following through! It's a great feeling to know that the house will be less cluttered after unpacking.

Coolmom~ You are doing great! Just be vigilant and it'll start coming back off again!

cjc~ Glad to hear you are doing well in Charlotte! I'm going crazy with moving plans with only the two of us and two animals, I don't know how you did it! Your food plan sounds good, btw, although millet is the one whole grain I haven't tried yet.

edzard~ When I went from an office job to an on-my-feet-all-day job I lost 20lbs without even trying. So trust me, it'll help! That sounds like a fun job! I hope you enjoy it.

Grammy~ Grease running down their arms????!?!?!?! Ewww... that's gross! I won't eat meat on pizza due to the grease factor. They'll be better for not having it anyhow, good for you being tough on them!

Tinky~ Glad to hear you are feeling better!
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:46 AM   #178  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Well, I guess I was having some constipation issues and didn't realize it (yowza!). took care of the issue and met my goal of 150. How embarrassing!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:11 AM   #179  

Zenor ~ That is one thing about moving, it does help you clean things out. I try to clean closets once or twice a year to make sure I am not packing away to much stuff.

Zoe ~ CONGRATS! See you did achieve your goal, just had to much junk in the trunk. HAHAHA! Sorry couldn't help it.

Zenor ~ Yes, DH loves greasy food. I eliminated the deep fryer from the house about 3 years ago and they have become used to eating baked things that used to be deep fried. Then all his greasy mexican food but you know what it doesn't have to be bad for you, its all in how you cook it.

Well I have stayed true to my threat to myself. HAHAHAHA! If I wasn't below 180 by the end of July I was going back on my plan that will get me there. It is just hard because it works on the glycemic index, unprocessed foods including condiments and its low sodium/low fat. Let me see, that eliminates almost all eating out. HAHAHAH! This means I have to cook almost all of my meals and they are usually fish, chicken or turkey. This plan allows you to melt but it is hard to do all that cooking and to avoid all the foods my family is used to. Like they say nothing comes easy and my health is worth it.

Well I better get goign for now and will talk at you all later.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #180  

Shy Moment ~ That is how it usually works for me. I like them but doesn't bother me to stay away from them. Now that I say that I will start craving thme. HAHAHAHA! Good luck on avoiding them but you may be craving salt or oil from dieting.