Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 07-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

I hate boob shrinkage! I'm having a super hard time adjusting to having smaller boobs, although I am starting to find some good things about having smaller boobs like being able to go braless and not always having to have a spaghetti strap top on underneath shirts that have a low neckline, but it's still such a big adjustment. Before I started dieting I was a 36DD and now I'm a 34C and my boobs sag a little bit and look all deflated, I really hope that now that I'm at goal they will stop shrinking on me as there's hardly any fat to loose in them as it is.

lol I forgot I already posted on this thread ooops hahaha I really need to start looking at posts before posting. But they have shrunk since then and I'm not happy about it lol

Last edited by SoCalCowgirl; 07-01-2012 at 08:33 PM.
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #122  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

I was busting out of 42DDDs when I started, so probably a 44F. I've bought bras in 40F, 38DDD, 36DDD, and 36E along the way. I've just gotten into my 36s, but I'm measuring at 34G.

I have NO IDEA where I'll end up, but I'm sure I'll still be big. Whatevs. As long as I can find bras I like that fit for under $50, I'll be happy. I'll need to do some serious searching when my 36's get too loose - I've been buying all my bras at Lane Bryant for YEARS, and they don't come smaller than a 36 band. I just got a Panache sports bra that I love - I may start there.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #123  

S/C/G: SW/CW/GW: 250/208/165

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy View Post
I was busting out of 42DDDs when I started, so probably a 44F. I've bought bras in 40F, 38DDD, 36DDD, and 36E along the way. I've just gotten into my 36s, but I'm measuring at 34G.

I have NO IDEA where I'll end up, but I'm sure I'll still be big. Whatevs. As long as I can find bras I like that fit for under $50, I'll be happy. I'll need to do some serious searching when my 36's get too loose - I've been buying all my bras at Lane Bryant for YEARS, and they don't come smaller than a 36 band. I just got a Panache sports bra that I love - I may start there.
Try Freya, Panache, Curvy Kate, Wacoal if you are under H
More expensive: Fantasie, Chantelle if you are under a G (bands are big, cups are small)

And this is on my list, but I haven't taken the plunge:
ewa-michalak.pl

Check out Nordstrom, Macys (large stores), Figleaves.com, Bravissimo.com, Herroom.com, BareNecessities.com

**Sadly I was permanently sized out of Lane Bryant once I was properly fitted.
jaded408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 335/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7 -171ish cm

at 335 lbs i was a 44G/F/H if always fluxuated within a handful of lbs..lol. Now at 248/249 my boobs are 40 DDD/E. When I was 165lbs a while back I was 34DD so at my goal weight I expect to be 32D/34D. I had B cups when I was 9 yrs old so I do not think I will end up below a C at the worst case scenario. I will probably get a boob job at my goal weight to perk them up not make them bigger just because after being a H and going down to a D im sure they will need some perking up (unless they are C in which case ill get them made a D). Most women lose a couple cup sizes at the most and some lose none. Boobs aren't all weight caused. Every woman big or small has huge knockers in my family. Its mostly genes. I knew a woman who was 500+lbs and she wore training bras. I think the bigger boob size you are now the less youre likely to loose in cups.
CherryQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #125  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded408 View Post
Try Freya, Panache, Curvy Kate, Wacoal if you are under H
More expensive: Fantasie, Chantelle if you are under a G (bands are big, cups are small)

And this is on my list, but I haven't taken the plunge:
ewa-michalak.pl

Check out Nordstrom, Macys (large stores), Figleaves.com, Bravissimo.com, Herroom.com, BareNecessities.com

**Sadly I was permanently sized out of Lane Bryant once I was properly fitted.

Yes, runningfromfat has got me drooling over ewa michalak bras! I've done a little poking around online - bought my sports bras from her room and bare necessities, and have the other sites bookmarked. I got a Le Mystere bra for $4 new at a consignment shop - not crazy about the style, but at least I know my current size.

I'm hoping to make it til fall before I need a new set of bras, but we shall see. I just ordered another sports bra in a 34E - I could wear that casually if I needed to.

I know cup sizes all have to do with the difference between the band and bust size, but it still amazes me that I've lost 6 inches off my bust, yet I'm still a DDD.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #126  

I was a G cup (yes, that's big lol) and 50lb less I'm a 34 DDD (almost just a DD, kinda in between) right now. Praise God lol
VickyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 197/156/125

Height: 5'2

I really hope mine get smaller - I'm a 34HH and I'm 5'2 and 162lbs. You can imagine how disproportionate I look! I hate big boobs.
Marchmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #128  

S/C/G: SW: 186 CW: 148 GW: 125

Height: 5'3

So wild to see the wide range of tata transitions everyone goes through! I started my current weight loss (I've been overweight my whole life) at 186 lbs & a 40/42 F/G (depending on which brand I wore the size shifted -- ended up in love with Elomi bras btw) and I'm currently down 40 lbs and I'm wearing a 36 DD. I never in my life thought my boobs would shrink so drastically after always having been "that girl with the giant tits" and was a C cup in seventh grade. I'm really excited to have a smaller chest since I really enjoy running and working out and I always found my boobs inhibiting and painful. I have noticed that the skin above my boobs, close to my armpits, has become loose, weird and crepey and I'm hoping that over the next few months it will tighten up a bit (fingers crossed!!). I stil have 20 lbs to my GW, so I'll update you if I notice any more changes over the last part of the weight loss journey.

Good luck ladies and keep up the hard work!!
wowhbwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #129  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

At 275, I was a 44J. I had been obese all my life and had always had big boobs. At 10, I was a 36 C. By the time I was 13, I was a 40 E. So basically, I didn't know it was possible for me to have what I consider small boobs. Fast forward to right now at 153 lbs and I wear a 32E!

They are a little wrinkly and shrunken but I think they get better every month.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:04 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 265/205/115

Height: 5'3"

At 250 lbs now I am a full D cup, 200 I was a C cup, 130 I tend to be around a B cup, and 115 I am a large A cup. (Yes, I am a yo/yo dieter!)
kayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #131  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

My boobs are really awkward right now. I went to Victoria's Secret in search for new bras not too long ago and they measured me at a 34D, and the bras I bought in that size fit me, but any bra I try on anywhere else doesn't. I can't find a good bra that actually holds ALL of me in (sides and all!) at any other place. I guess I'll just stick to the Vicky S full coverage cottons, cause that's given me the best overall fit of all the bras I've tried throughout my weight loss. I wish I could have more variety than that without spending major $$ though. =/

When I measure myself I'm a 32D, no doubt. I need like a professional-professional fitting for sure.

Oh, and before I started losing weight I was a 42DD.

Last edited by mimsyborogoves; 01-27-2013 at 02:58 PM.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #132  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

Hmm I was measured at a 40e years ago. I need to get measured again. Last time I only remember the lady measuring under and around my breast. I measured those two while wearing a bra and measure 31 1/2 and 38. I know my current bras that I bought in November before losing 23 lbs r a 38d. Hmm
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #133  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey70 View Post
I am just terrified of having nothing left but little shriveled up empty sacks on my chest

How can i wear cute girly bras and tops with no boobies?

I'm in the same position! i need to lose around two stone to be at the weight i want, im a 36E, with them being soooo heavy they already hang and im only 21 im dreading losing the weight and them looking even worse.
Rachaelbryonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #134  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

I was a 32B when I was thin, which I was happiest with. At about 150lbs+ I have always gone up to a 34B, then a 36B after about 180lbs. I hope this sliding scale stays in place, as I'd love to have my 32B boobs back!

The flip side being that everything goes to my waist, hips, legs, arms and face. So I can be at 190lbs wearing UK 18 trousers, try on a size 12 top and it'll fit in the body but not the arms.

Once I get to 120-130 everything seems to even out, and I hope my boobs don't change their behaviour this time! I noticed one stretch mark & freaked out, now I moisturise after every shower and wear a bra for as much time as I can stand it to keep them held up
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 128/127/110

Height: 4'11"

Before I put on weight, I was a 32DD. Then it gradually climbed to 34F or G by the time I was 140lb. Dropped down to 100lb and I think a 30D or DD. I wear stretchy maternity sleep bras due to fibro pain, and they each cover several sizes, so I'm guessing here and there. (Bravado Body Silk, they're marvellous and surprisingly supportive.) Anyway, they were looking distinctly deflated, even though I settled on 105lb (been maintaining nfor a year now) and I was not best pleased.

Then my GP put me on cimetidine, and they got bigger again! It's known to cause breast growth in men; it seems no one's bothered about side effects in women. They look a much better shape, but they also tend to be quite painful, so I'm going to ask for an alternative med.

Last edited by Esofia; 03-02-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Esofia is offline   Reply With Quote