Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 03-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 195/135/135

Height: 5'6

I went from a 38 C or D to a 32 D. My boobs shrunk quite a bit, even though it doesn't sound like it from the size. The cup size on a 38 C is way bigger than it is on a 32 D. I would like implants, not so much because I feel my breasts are too small, but because I've had 3 kids and they sag.
RaisingThemLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 215 / 142 / 130

Height: 5'7

Default Sadness in a sad cup

I'm totally struggling with this right now. I've lost almost 70 lbs and I went from a 36DD to a 34B. Man, they are so tiny. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind, but it's really bugging me, especiallywhen i lay on my back it looks like nothin's there! Godspeed. Hope you're luck's better than mine. Haha, still I'd rather have no boobers than be big again!
sodeosodeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

My boobs shrunk ALOT I hae always had broad shoulders and large breasts. After loosing the weight I went from a 36DD to a 36C . It doesn't sound like a big difference but I carried probably the majority of my weight in my boobs and now I feel TINY. I had to go out and buy some new bras a couple weeks ago because my 36DD had gotten so big on me my mom said it looked like I had wings whenever I would lean against the couch and they would puff out LOL totally embaressing.
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #109  
threenorns

here's the saga of sag:

started off as a 36C

got pregnant - shot up to OMFGYHG2BKM!!!!! they were so huge that the biggest nursing bra i could buy at sears *broke* - the metal catch snapped while i was trying to nurse my newborn at the Victoria Park subway station. would've been okay were it rush hour but the station was nearly empty so *everybody* heard the "ping!!!!" and the resulting skittering sound as it bounced and skidded across the platform.

weaned her, they shrank... and shrank... and shrank.... to a B.

gained weight, they went up to a DD.

got pregnant and was back at OxFam size (able to breastfeed a small developing nation).

weaned, and fizzle-fizzle-fizzle-foop.... down to a 42 long.

gained more weight - got my gazongas back: D cup.

got pregnant and it was seriously stupid: short of custom fit, there was no bra made to fit me. around the house, i used my moby wrap to "lift and separate" under my t-shirt - to heck with the kid.

well, i'm down to 210 and they're down to a 42B so by the time i get to goal, i'm probably looking at roadkill.

Last edited by threenorns; 04-16-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #110  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

I went from a 42DD or DDD to a 32DDD. I never thought DDD boobs could look so small, but mine do to me! And SAGGY, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guacamole View Post
running - I used your measurement techniques and ordered a new bra on ebay (a wacoal soft cup). I hope it fits...but there is no way I am going to find this size in a standard store. At my high weight I wore a 42DD and now 51lbs later, I measured myself at a 34F! Yikes! It's just a letter of the alphabet, right? We shall see if my measurements are correct.
Actually, if you have a Macy's near you, they may carry Wacoal bras in that size in the store (the ones near me do). Those have become my go-to bras since I'm always hesitant to buy online. Especially since you like the Wacoal you ordered, it may be worth checking the store!
chickadee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #111  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCowgirl View Post
My boobs shrunk ALOT I hae always had broad shoulders and large breasts. After loosing the weight I went from a 36DD to a 36C . It doesn't sound like a big difference but I carried probably the majority of my weight in my boobs and now I feel TINY. I had to go out and buy some new bras a couple weeks ago because my 36DD had gotten so big on me my mom said it looked like I had wings whenever I would lean against the couch and they would puff out LOL totally embaressing.
Pleeeeeaasssseeee check your band size! It's really unlikely that you went down so many cup sizes without going down at least a few band sizes. The best starting point is underbust=band size and then increasing your cup size from there. You're actually probably at least a 32DD if not a 30E/DDD or 28F at your weight. It's going to cut back on sagging A LOT because something like 80-90% of your support comes from your band so you NEED a tight band to to get enough uplight. Just seen an example here that band size can make.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #112  
Buxom Babe

S/C/G: 280/162/160

Height: 5'8

My breasts deflated! I'd always been a bigger gal topside but these babies just went foomp! I went from 44/46DD to 36C. I'm okay with that, and am glad to once again be able to hide a bra strap under a tank top 'sleeve'. My only quibble is that one gal's a perky lil' miss and the larger gal basically wilts across my ribcage when I lay down.

Poor wilted breast. Ah, I love them either way.
586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #113  
Nutritarian

S/C/G: 289/257.8/125

Height: 5'4"

I was about a 38B in high school and beginning of college. Now I'm about a 42-44C. I'd be happy to have my Bs back.
Laifierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #114  
JessBHFHTH

S/C/G: 240/178.5/150

Height: 5"6"

I started at 240 lbs and was a D cup...now I'm 178 and about a C cup. So...not TOO bad =) And by the way, as your body loses weight, more than likely it will be proportioned so it won't look funny!
jsunshine4christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #115  
Sarcastic Non-Chick Chick

S/C/G: 360/192/150

Height: 5'7"

So far, I've gone from about a 48DD (guessing based on the fact that 46s were sometimes a little dicey) to a 40DDD as of a month or so ago. I remember being a 38C when I was around this size in college, but then I never had a proper measurement. I suspect the cup size, at least, was higher than that.

They sag, but they've always been gravity-loving, so that's not really new.
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:38 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 247/146/150

Height: 5'9"

Default i always i thought i'd like no boobs

Being big chested for most of my life (I was a C cup in 5th grade) I'd always dreamed of being flat chested. During each of my pregnancies I had to special order my bras. After I weaned my babies I was always a 40double or triple D. After losing weight, I'm now a 34B. And I'm pretty sure that's mostly skin. I might not mind it so much if it weren't for the skin, but I also wouldn't go back to the size I was before.
thaimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:55 AM   #117  
I'm blessed, yes!

I was a small D -26lbs and freaken 40 to go I'm already down to a full B ....total soul crusher but that's why I will have my boobs done next year as a gift for all my hard work
Deadlydame13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #118  
quack.

S/C/G: 280/280/115

Height: 5'5.5"

So seeing as im currently a 38FF/G (depends on the day) at about 255lbs, should I probably expect to be above a D cup by the time I get to 120lbs/130lbs. That would suck, I'd loooove to be a B or C cup
SmileyGoDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:47 AM   #119  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Definitely went down a couple of band sizes, and shrunk from a D-to-DD to more like a C. Unfortunately for me, the skin around didn't shrink. Good thing I like wearing corsets, it helps hiding the misery a little...
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #120  

S/C/G: SW/CW/GW: 250/208/165

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyGoDance View Post
So seeing as im currently a 38FF/G (depends on the day) at about 255lbs, should I probably expect to be above a D cup by the time I get to 120lbs/130lbs. That would suck, I'd loooove to be a B or C cup
I started at around 36H/38G (37 underbust measurement).

I am down 40 pounds, and halfway to goal and I am 34H-HH (33 underbust measurement)

Some of the 34 bras I recently purchased are feeling big in the band, so I might also need some 32s.

I am thinking at goal I'll end up being around 30HH-I....a very difficult size. I hope to lose a little volume to make bra shopping a little easier. I don't want to be more than an H in any band size, but it isn't looking promising at the moment.

(I was looking back at a goal chart I had created several months ago. I put my goal size at 34DD-DDD. Who was I kidding, that doesn't seem likely for me at all.)
jaded408 is offline   Reply With Quote