3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

jackie58 02-25-2012 06:45 PM

Totally agree about the Jeremy, Chism, and Chris apology. She was trying and they made fun of her...how childish. But I do hope it is not Chism leaving. He really needs the support and seems to maturing as the show progresses. Now Conda, that girl has problems and she causes more problems wherever she goes.

Jennifer 3FC 02-25-2012 08:08 PM

I'll be happy to see this season be over! I really liked Cassandra until they threw the weigh in. I hate it when people 'play the game'. I've never been tempted with $250,000 but I don't see how I could ever throw a weigh in to push somebody else out. Has anybody ever thrown a weigh in and it didn't bite them in the butt? I can't think of one. If nothing else, they lose respect of their trainers. Bob worked so hard with them all week long - all SEASON long - and they all just blow that opportunity and waste his time to push somebody out. I think it's really sad for the people that wanted to get on the show but got passed over for this bunch of whiny babies. I didn't like Daphne (I did at the start, but she also was responsible for a lot of drama and revenge) but I would have much rather see her go out honestly.

With that said, I hope Emily wins. And I hope Roy wins the eliminated prize. He was one of the few with integrity.

Bette k 02-25-2012 09:43 PM

I would love if they made it so anyone at home who loses more weight than those on the ranch could bump the finalist and take their place. I'm willing to bet that everyone who has gone home has lost much more weight than those still on the ranch.

Ilene 02-25-2012 10:07 PM

OMG there is actually a Biggest Loser : I Dislike Conda Page
:lol: ...

Lyla 02-25-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilene (Post 4230383)
OMG there is actually a Biggest Loser : I Dislike Conda Page
:lol: ...

Funny thing, has more fans than Conda Page :dizzy:

safyre 02-26-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindiV (Post 4229159)
Wonder how Mark can get away with just talking about it like that? Bet the next news will be a lawsuit for breach of contract or something...

Funny you should mention that - all those tweets are now gone.

ringmaster 02-26-2012 10:24 AM

I didn't read Mark's tweets (just what's posted here) but we don't know who was left when he left. Mark is probably aware of the article saying contestants left because of the eliminated contestants having a chance to come back so might be covering himself. either he left because he was mad over losing his/Chism's chance at the big prize or mad that a certain contestant came back- for all we know maybe Conda was eliminated and was one who actually came back then. Have to admit the drama is interesting at times!

hotHealthy4life 02-26-2012 04:02 PM

OMG...just watched the last episode today and I can't believe than nobody has still written her name down! Is she related to a serial killers clan, or what? And how can she be so influential in the house - she's immature and a liar and a drama maker and she's younger than most people there - how can she have such a leading role? How???

And about the previous episode, I was so sad they sent Roy home... He clearly was a bit separated from the team, but he seems like a nice man, and his numbers are fantastic. And seeing Dolvett with a kid...well, fan-girling was never my style , but will he please just come and marry me?! He's sooooo hot!

shawnamadonna1013 02-27-2012 12:23 AM

I agree! Dolvett is Gorgeous!!

maryshady 02-27-2012 06:47 AM

Been searching the net for Biggest Loser chats and discussions. Everyone pretty much feels the same way we do. Dislikes the show, angry at the level of smut it has become, & hoping for a change next season. A lot of people said they have chosen to stop- watching. Hope the producers get the hint and go back to the inspirational show it used to be. A little drama is ok but the type of audience Biggest Loser draws does not want this constant, in your face, tension.

ontarget 02-28-2012 07:43 PM

I even wondered if the producers "wanted and urged" the walkout. The show is suffering and needs a boost. That gave it a lot of publicity. Just saying.....

I agree with Pam that folks should be eliminated by the scales not by clique votes.

safyre 02-28-2012 09:19 PM

Finally, a bit of an inspirational episode

cherrypie 02-29-2012 02:10 AM

wow, did you notice Conda didn't have a little bit after the challenge like everyone else did? maybe they are listening.

MindiV 02-29-2012 07:40 AM

So if two walked out and Chism had already gone home...we know Mark was one. Who was the second? Maybe Chism was the one they brought back? Or maybe I'm confused...it IS early....

maryshady 02-29-2012 08:03 AM

I dvr'ed the show and starting watching an hour in. FF thru every bit that had to do with Conda, Kim, or Mark. Wow he is the most entitled person I have ever seen. I know it was his son and all but he is not the first person on the show's history that had to watch a family member go home! The way he was talking to Allie..."MAKE IT HAPPEN". Did you see the look on her face! Do have to say I have a new found respect for Chism. Much better person than his father. But his weight loss was dismal. Since they threw the weigh in last time and he lost like 2 lbs. He should have had an awesome number.

I read on another chat group that it was all the eliminated contestants coming back for a chance to win the prize. You would think Mark would have been excited that Chism would have another chance at it.

Check out the I dislike Conda page on FB. Funny stuff but some of it is mean too!

I still don't really connect with anyone. I used to like Cassandra but she is just weird. I do like Emily as I feel she was the only one who had an epiphany after the weigh in last week. I think I am ok with the girl with the horses & Santa's wife. Time will tell with this group of people. :(