3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

Skittlez 02-15-2012 06:34 PM

I really want to like the red team. I love Dolvett, he seems like a really great guy. But I don't like most of the players on the red team this season. I HATE Conda, she's such a terrible person. I honestly don't care that she's a single mother blah blah blah, plenty of people have a hard life and don't turn into witches like that. That's no excuse for how rude and immature she is. I can't wait to see her go. Despite wanting to like the red team I couldn't help but cheer when the black team beat them this last show. The Aqua team may not be perfect, but I don't think Adrian got a fair chance. It's kind of sad how unsupportive his team was. He might have stuck his foot into his mouth a few times but he didn't deserve to go out like that. It made me think though that there's hardly any black people on the show. I've only watched it a couple seasons but I can only remember a few. I wonder if that's an issue of not very many trying out or something else... just seems weird to me.

ennay 02-15-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrypie (Post 4216894)
can't believe they didn't send conda home after they gave her a 2 pound advantage and she still lost it for them.

Really? She lost 10 freaking pounds. If they had voted her off I would have been thoroughly disgusted. Pretty disgusted anyway with the way they treated Ron. He's not part of the team not because he doesnt workout with them but because he doesnt lower himself to join in the gang up on whoever they are against. He doesnt play by the rules.

I actually like Mark the least now. Conda may have bad attitude but at least it is out there in all its glory. She doesnt have the ability to censor herself enough to engage in gameplay. Mark on the other hand does this very calm distraction technique and seems to get people to follow him because he keeps the drama down. He likes to use false logic and misdirection, but I think he is the most dangerous game player there.

I dont think next weeks thing has anything to do with sending Daphne home, although I thought the team didnt celebrate her victory enough. My guess is someone at the ranch - probably Chris - wants to go home and the team threw the weigh in for her.

Skittelz - I've noticed that before. Not only that there arent very many but that disproportionately they go home in the first week or two.

ontarget 02-15-2012 07:50 PM

I'm still ready for Conda to go home, too.

Lyla 02-17-2012 02:22 PM

Something that actually shows that Conda like that in her real life, even their family said that. When Dolvett was asking her mother ans sister about her and he said that she show a lot of attitude, her sister said "That's Conda".

I love Dolvett's trainnings, but i really hate Dolvett's team. The only one i liked was Roy.

maryshady 02-19-2012 10:10 AM

I agree. Really can't stand the red team. They are all so toxic. Probably was best for Roy to get out of there. Hope they go to singles soon. Hopefully they will get picked off one at a time. Agreed about Mark. He is so arrogant. I can't stand when he talks. I really hate their eliminations too. Instead of saying they are sorry but they have to pick someone, they always get their holier than thou speeches out to belittle the person (whom they supposedly love) they are sending home. Ugh!

So tired of the drama too! Remember previous seasons when they really considered who needed to stay because their life was in danger. There was always some drama or one biotch but for the most part the people were kind and caring. I keep thinking to myself of all the people who try out, these are the group you came up with. Shame on the producers for wanting the quality of this show to diminish into reality crap. I have watched since the beginning but if this continue I don't think I will continue to.

smad11 02-21-2012 01:07 AM

Agreed with all of the comments above..... Nothing the red team does seems to make sense....

Candeka 02-21-2012 01:11 AM

I watched all of season 10 last week (Yes, no life here!) and I cried almost every episode. It was so heart warming seeing them try to help each other and how Ada gave the car to Patrick since he had kids. That's what I loved about the biggest loser. This season I have not felt any of those feelings. In fact, I've actually felt the complete opposite. I WANT to turn off the tv when watching it because its just so toxic.

Jan2012 02-21-2012 05:07 PM

I really think they are keeping Conda because it is a show but there's too much mean drama. I hate her attitude and I thought she spat on Cassandra's sandwich a while back after she lost a bet and had to buy her lunch. Jeremy didn't want to step out at a competition I thought he wanted to lose for the team to give Conda her 2 lbs advantage or maybe I am scrutinizing all this! Lol

I got sad after they voted off Santa, he lost a high number too

Jennifer 3FC 02-21-2012 05:58 PM

I don't think she's kept because it's a show, since the other players are the ones voting, but I do think they put her all over the screen and right in our face because of the drama! I just don't understand why the team members are complaining about the way she is acting. Even the grandma didn't call her out. Does she intimidate the others? I think she'll be dropped soon. Ok, I don't think it but I do hope it, lol. I think this week's drama will be Chris being upset because they sent Roy home. She's not going to handle it well without his support.

Jennifer 3FC 02-21-2012 06:02 PM

Oh, and I agree totally about Mark! He was a nice guy at the start - but when Adrian joined the team, he just went on. too. much. He was ridiculous. They all were, except for Roy and Grandma. I'm watching old episodes of TBL and in season 3 they brought back two members about half way through, and they were treated awful as well. Not as bad as Adrian! But they just weren't welcome. It's sad! (yet I watch it anyway lol)

HealthyMeWannabe 02-21-2012 09:57 PM

Oh. My Goodness! :eek: What a surprising episode tonight! I can't believe that the black team threw the weigh in. :rolleyes: So childish! They have lost sight of why they are there in the first place.

shawnamadonna1013 02-21-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candeka (Post 4224087)
I watched all of season 10 last week (Yes, no life here!) and I cried almost every episode. It was so heart warming seeing them try to help each other and how Ada gave the car to Patrick since he had kids. That's what I loved about the biggest loser. This season I have not felt any of those feelings. In fact, I've actually felt the complete opposite. I WANT to turn off the tv when watching it because its just so toxic.

Completely agree. I cried every episode with Courtney, Marci, Hannah, Olivia, etc. Now I don't really like any of them. I was rooting for Daphne. I don't blame her for what she did. Conda makes me angry and I can't stand Mark either. I don't think I want to watch until Conda goes home. She does not put me in a good place. I don't allow drama like that into my life and I really have no desire to watch it.

shawnamadonna1013 02-21-2012 10:57 PM

Now that I've discovered Biggest Loser on netflix I really am boycotting. Hope they smarten up soon and send the witch home.

pam920 02-21-2012 11:19 PM

Daphne did not stand a chance. I don't like any of those people. They all seem like mean, uncaring people. It's just a game to them. They are not serious about losing and keeping the weight off and i bet most of them gain it back after the show.

I'm so sick of Conda. She stirs up the drama and then blames it on Daphne. I can't wait until they have to start picking each other off. She and her brother are big babies. i hope they all go home next week and stay there.

Then Dolvett had the nerve to blame Daphne for the drama. Can't he see that both teams were against Daphne and she was going home. This group, both red and black teams, are the most mean-spirited of any season. It seems to get worse each year.

I'm pretty much done watching as this is not the type of program that motivates me. I only makes me angry.

Lyla 02-22-2012 12:39 AM

This is from Bob Blog (date feb 2)

Quote:

I will say that I do want to see more of the inspiration and the motivation on our show this season, rather than all of us getting nasty at times so if you feel the same please write back to me or go onto the Biggest Loser website and make your voices heard. There is power in words especially when there is action behind the words.
Even they notice the lack of motivation this season has. :S