3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

cherrypie 02-23-2012 11:31 AM

there is a teaser on tmz about it today guess they are talking about it on the show

and an interview with bob I ran accross

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...s-season-nasty

ringmaster 02-23-2012 12:41 PM

last episode also changed my view on the black team except for Chris. Chris keeps saying she's worried about being voted off next so maybe she's actually afraid of getting voted off from not going along with the drama. Seems like both teams like Conda, Kim was even saying to Conda's brother "we love Conda" :?: Seems to be more going on that they don't want to vote Conda off.

bringing back old contestants isn't anything new, so I'm not sure why this seasons constants would be surprised about that twist. they have done that before. the only way that seemed to work was when Ali Vincent kept losing big enough numbers to not go below the yellow line (which reminds me, I think Daphne should of waited till singles to try getting Conda off if she wasn't already).

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanutt (Post 4227357)
They're still filming at the ranch with the last few contestants of this season. According to former BLers on Twitter, next season hasn't even been cast yet.

ooooh, I was wondering too since I know they don't film in real time. I was wondering if Conda was already home and reading all the hating going on about her. Now I wonder if she's one of the last few that are still there and led them to walk off.

fyreflie24 02-23-2012 01:26 PM

Hey! Hope I can jump in :)

I was really pulling for Daphne but I did loose a lot of respect for her for feeding the drama and not rising above and staying the course. She'd been there less time than everyone else but again, she might have just felt she'd done well and home and was over it.

The drama, as everyone is saying, is horrid. I can imagine that a lot of these behaviors contributed to some of these folks gaining weight (as was shown when Dovette took Conda home) but why aren't they getting to the root of that? And a walk off? Are they crazy?! Talk about entitled. Kim freaks me out; she seems tough as nails.

Emily is from my area and I know a few folks who know her and say she is simply lovely. I hope to get to meet her at some point but I do like her a lot. Next week should be interesting now that the Aqua team is gone; what's going to be the next drama avenue?

It is hard to feel for these people; they're getting an amazing opportunity, one so many of us would love, and they're just acting ridiculously. I hope the producers really look at next casting and get the show back to it's intentions.

ennay 02-23-2012 02:27 PM

I think she voted for Chism because she wanted Daphne gone but wanted to honor her word. There was a chance someone else might vote for Conda (obviously Daphne would) but nobody was going to vote for Chism. Besides, If she WAS going to go against her team, yes, voting for Conda who clearly has manipulative powers is dangerous.

I like Chris's integrity but frankly can not stand her constant feeling that "I'm obviously the one on the chopping block". **** she has one of the best % overall. But so did Roy. Obviously not one of the gang.

Frankly, I was ready to see Daphne go as well. I disagree with the assessment that she had no chance to stay. She saved her team last week and earned respect. The black team might not have been totally with her but they werent totally against her either. After all, they had their conda problems in the past. She had a decently fair shot if she had kept her head down and worked hard.

I swear if they walk off let them go. How many seasons have they given second chances. Nobody ever was as big a baby about it as this season. This is the only season they ever acted so betrayed by a comeback (like Aqua team). No wonder their weight loss is subpar.

Dolvett has a lot to learn about when to play into the drama and when to cut the crap and take control.

Black team was stupid. If you are going to throw a weigh in you do it with water, you dont eat bread and slack your workouts. The payoff of a thrown weigh in should be a HUGE loss next week and instead they are probably going to go back into carb withdrawal. Some water loss, but not what it could have been if they had simply all sucked down an extra few quarts of water right before weigh. Or loaded up on salt all week instead of bread.

If I was Bob I would put them through **** next week.

ontarget 02-23-2012 02:38 PM

Good points by all. I think Chris is afraid of Conda. Conda gets into faces and yells--typical bullying. I think Chris is too fragile to take that. That said--I wish she had voted for Conda then knocked the stuffing out of her if she had gotten into her face. And believe it or not--I'm a very conservative old lady.

Somni 02-23-2012 03:14 PM

I started to watch last week's episode, but when the trainers decided Conda and Daphne were the most 'deserving' to be sent home so they could face off against each other... ugh.. I couldn't even keep watching. (I could kinda understand the logic of wanting Daphne to have a chance to prove herself but to send her home to do that when she just got there was weird and could have caused even more resentment.) I think I am done watching for the season but I still like reading to see what happened. Reading about what I missed sure doesn't make me want to go find the eps online to watch though.

It's a shame for the folks didn't make it on the show or got sent home, that would have loved just to focus on losing weight and could care less about the drama, throwing weigh-ins, boycotting to preserve money prizes, etc. I wouldn't care if they just let the boycotters keep walking and replaced them with the drama-free eliminated contestants. If anything, it would make me more motivated to watch again.

pam920 02-23-2012 03:29 PM

just read the Bob interview. He hit the nail on the head.........bullies. Describes them perfectly. My sis knows Buddy's family and i asked her about a week ago if he was back home yet and she said no. His brother attends her church. Buddy is pastor at another church in the area.

Candeka 02-23-2012 03:35 PM

If they all want to walk just because old contestants might come back, then let them. All the producers have to do is finish the show with the old contestants competing again and the whiners can go mope that they didn't get their way. If the producers give in now, what happens next season? Will those contestants just bully their way into demanding how the show goes? Its not written in stone that they get the money.

safyre 02-23-2012 05:28 PM

TMZ is now saying "All but two" have returned to the show & they are continuing production and will work the 'mutiny' in as a storyline of some sort.... so how many could be left then? It was purported on some other site that there were only three that were left & walked off, but that must not be right, unless only one returns with other former contestants....

I think I just confused myself.

Maybe the 'mutiny' was that Conda was voted off then they found out TBL execs were going to bring her back? That may make me walk off too LOL!

cherrypie 02-23-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by safyre (Post 4228096)
TMZ is now saying "All but two" have returned to the show & they are continuing production and will work the 'mutiny' in as a storyline of some sort.... so how many could be left then? It was purported on some other site that there were only three that were left & walked off, but that must not be right, unless only one returns with other former contestants....

I think I just confused myself.

Maybe the 'mutiny' was that Conda was voted off then they found out TBL execs were going to bring her back? That may make me walk off too LOL!

I just came to post that :lol: I'm far too interested in this

doesn't make sense that there were only 3 left. They go home when there are 3 left don't they?

Candeka 02-23-2012 05:43 PM

Maybe they have brought back a couple people to fill the gaps? Who knows. Does anyone know the delay time between filming and seeing an episode?

peanutt 02-23-2012 06:07 PM

Next week's episode (when they go home) would have been filmed during and right after Christmas (which is why they got to go home).

kris2008 02-23-2012 08:37 PM

Has to be Conda that they let leave the show. Without Conda, no one would have gone on strike. And possibly Kim with her. I think they said 2 are being let go. I totally hate that Conda got this far in the game if she just left this week, in real-time.

fyreflie24 02-23-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris2008 (Post 4228219)
Has to be Conda that they let leave the show. Without Conda, no one would have gone on strike. And possibly Kim with her. I think they said 2 are being let go. I totally hate that Conda got this far in the game if she just left this week, in real-time.

That was my hunch too... I think Kim had some potential too but man... ugh this whole season! They needed group therapy as well!:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

ringmaster 02-23-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ennay (Post 4227925)
Black team was stupid. If you are going to throw a weigh in you do it with water, you dont eat bread and slack your workouts. The payoff of a thrown weigh in should be a HUGE loss next week and instead they are probably going to go back into carb withdrawal. Some water loss, but not what it could have been if they had simply all sucked down an extra few quarts of water right before weigh. Or loaded up on salt all week instead of bread.

right...wasn't it last season someone drank 3 gallons of water before the weigh in and gained like 17 pounds? I though that was odd they were loading on bread.

if they walk off the show don't they automatically forfeit like that guy Joe did at the beginning of the show?