3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

NEMom 02-01-2012 05:41 PM

Just had to chime in to say I too HATE CONDA and the girl who has become her cohort, the ex wrestler I think it is.
I felt so bad for how the aqua team was treated. I was embarrassed for the contestants who acted like such children when they came back. I hope they are not the first to go next week.

pam920 02-01-2012 09:16 PM

have to agree. Conda is ruining this season for me. Mean to the bone. Kim is no better. I like the girl that had the competition with Conda too. I can't remember her name. Sorry to see Nancy go. She put up a better number than Conda. At this point in the game, they should vote out the lowest weight loss for that week. Oh wait, Conda might have been gone long ago, if they did that.

ringmaster 02-01-2012 11:49 PM

I'm impressed by the aqua team. I wonder what they were really doing at home, they not only lost weight they really built up some strength. I don't really think they were playing the game...they might of dehydrated before the weigh in to get back on though, plus they said their diet changed and it could of caused a plateau.

I was surprised by Kim's attitude towards the aqua team though...not so surprised about Conda, and I agree she is getting annoying with the attitude and always rolling her eyes every week. I'm surprised noone is voting Conda off, if she acts like that all the time she has to be toxic to the team. Maybe they are scared she'll be complaining if they vote for her but doesn't get enough votes to go home. I'm hoping at the finale she matures or if it was just the camera we get to see a nicer side of her.

pink parrothead 02-02-2012 12:10 AM

Has anyone else noticed how unpleasant both trainers were to the aqua team at the weigh in? Instead of acknowledging the change in their schedules, eating habits and exercise, they criticized both of them for not losing enough weight. It's as if even Bob has forgotten the real reason that people come to the ranch and is so busy being in competition with Dolvett that he only cares about the game.

smad11 02-02-2012 01:54 AM

Yeah I did Notice that too.... It seemed completely plausible that due to the stress of being there and the change in exercise and diet could make them plateau.... Who knows......

TooManyDimples 02-02-2012 07:29 AM

Andre made a few mistakes last night, but seriously feel sorry for the guy. You can't win with Conda if she doesn't want you to. He didn't have a chance by the looks of it.

I can not believe the way she was acting when they were at the beach waiting for the challenge to start. And Kim... man, I really liked her at first, but the last few weeks she's been getting on my nerves more and more and last night it became clear that she's another personality that I wouldn't get along with. There is no one on the red team worth cheering for save Andre, and he's going to have to get really lucky to stick around for long with all that drama. Oh, and santa, everyone has to cheer for santa. =)

FatToFitWife 02-02-2012 09:26 AM

I agree!! Conda is terrible .... And really Kim isn't much better. They are both ruining this season and I can only hope they get booted soon!!! They're just terribly rude, mean, just awful..

I'm liking the rest of them though :) Sad to see Nancy go!

Somni 02-02-2012 01:54 PM

Andre made some mistakes (especially with picking inappropriate times to bring up things that are bound to cause more conflict) but I feel bad for the guy. They rag on him for being unprepared for being there, he tries to defend himself by saying how hard he's been working out, then they are peeved about his bragging, etc.

Expecting first week numbers out of the aqua team was unrealistic. They probably did some crazy dieting during those last few days before weigh-in in order to make sure they had the 50 they needed to get on the ranch. It's not quite the same as people coming in where they might be trying to get the highest starting weight they can manage, not working out at all, etc.

I know some editing may be in effect with the portrayal of Conda and all but you can't edit in stuff like snotty little eyerolls and trying to prevent someone from sitting in a perfectly empty seat. If I was on their team I'd be mad that SO much energy went into the drama. Not sure how she doesn't get punted.

ontarget 02-02-2012 03:25 PM

Many weeks I've watched the episode twice. This week I just couldn't do it. I'm wondering if there's an alliance between Jeremy and Chism that carries over to Mark and Conda. Just wondering....

hotHealthy4life 02-02-2012 05:29 PM

^^Chism and Jeremy are only guys in the Black team if I'm not mistaking, so it's natural for them to bond. But Mark stood up against Conda, so I don't think they have alliance.

Ugh, I agree about Conda being obnoxious. Yes, producers edit the show to be more dramatic, but still....she said and did all those things. She needs to go home!

About the aqua team, not playing the game would be honorable and would make them look better in the eyes of their teammates. And yes, I think they threw the w-in.
I like the aqua guy. But he needs to talk back less and draw less atention to himself.

Someone mentioned that we say about every season that it was better than the next. My faves were deffinitely season 9 (Michael) and Olivia and Hannah

cherrypie 02-02-2012 05:40 PM

I totally understand his reaction to being told to listen and not talk. He's not a child. And it's not fair to treat him like some interloper when the producers set it up that way

ontarget 02-02-2012 06:21 PM

Now for another "guess" as to why Condra might still be there. Do any of you think the other contestants might be afraid to vote for her? What if they did and she didn't go home?

It may not show here but I've been making a huge attempt to be more positive about Condra. No more. She's running me away from the show and that's not acceptable. I want her to go home. I'm fed up with her.

pam920 02-02-2012 06:31 PM

Hard to be positive about her when she is so mean.

I have a big mouth and if they told me to keep quiet, I would be livid. What right do they have to say whatever they feel and then tell him to keep quiet? They all went there expecting to be on the ranch and to be eliminated without even setting foot inside, that is just not right. They need to quit doing that. But, the aqua team sure earned their way back in, so suck it up and deal with it Conda and Kim.

maryshady 02-03-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotHealthy4life (Post 4200938)
Someone mentioned that we say about every season that it was better than the next. My faves were deffinitely season 9 (Michael) and Olivia and Hannah

Feel the same way. There are def seasons I have liked better. Loved the first two seasons, the one with Allie (remember how pissed everyone was when she came back?), Tara's season. And I loved Michael! Well actually both Michaels, the really big guy & the young one.

ontarget 02-03-2012 01:58 PM

Remember the young man who weighed more than any previous contestant that got to come back for a second season? I wonder what has happened with him? Anyone know?