3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

pam920 02-22-2012 05:58 PM

I bet Conda was leading them all to walk off, along with her cohort Kim. I say go....bring back the ones that are really serious. They picked off the older ones and I really believe they want to get healthy. Just a game to the younger ones.

Candeka 02-22-2012 06:30 PM

I liked Megan and Cassandra... Until I saw how they acted last night when they were on the scale and their numbers purposely sucked. Now I am rooting for Chris. She even kept her promise to Daphne when she knew she would have to go against her entire team.

Ilene 02-22-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candeka (Post 4226706)
I liked Megan and Cassandra... Until I saw how they acted last night when they were on the scale and their numbers purposely sucked. Now I am rooting for Chris. She even kept her promise to Daphne when she knew she would have to go against her entire team.

I completely agree with you !! I like Chris too and thought she had more guts than the others when she didn't vote for Daphne... For the life of me I cannot understand how they can't see through Conda ....

And why didn't Daphne make a huge, HUGE effort to lose 5+ lbs last night :shrug: ?? and not get voted off, at least for this week...

cherrypie 02-22-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilene (Post 4226714)
I completely agree with you !! I like Chris too and thought she had more guts than the others when she didn't vote for Daphne... For the life of me I cannot understand how they can't see through Conda ....

And why didn't Daphne make a huge, HUGE effort to lose 5+ lbs last night :shrug: ?? and not get voted off, at least for this week...

I think she did it deliberately to go home and get out of that house

Ilene 02-22-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrypie (Post 4226730)
I think she did it deliberately to go home and get out of that house

Probably, it's a very toxic environment...

ontarget 02-22-2012 07:28 PM

This is interesting about folks walking off the show. Didn't they sign contracts? Sounds Condaish to me.....

pam920 02-22-2012 08:04 PM

Sandra, love your word.....Condaish

Chris keeping her word and not playing their silly game to throw the WI goes to show how much more mature she is than these other gals.

HealthyMeWannabe 02-22-2012 08:49 PM

I loved that Chris kept her word to Daphne and worked hard to have a good week. I hope she wins it. She's the least dramatic of everyone on the ranch.

If Conda does get voted off, do you think the drama will ease up or will Jeremy flip out and be all Drama King because his sister got the boot?

ontarget 02-22-2012 09:38 PM

I was surprised how he reacted last night. He did adapt well, though. Don't know how he'll react to Conda's being gone. Surely he knows how she is. But blood is thick.

maryshady 02-23-2012 06:50 AM

Agree with everyone. Used to really like Cassandra but once I saw she could also be manipulated by someone so childish I lost all respect for her. At least the blonde on the black team realized what she had done and stated she would never let Conda manipulate her feelings again.

I say let this season be a wash. Let those whiny brats walk off. Get the ones back who have been eliminated or just cancel the rest of the season. At this rate they are losing many long time faithful viewers anyway. Remember that Ali Vincent (1st woman biggest loser) was eliminated and then came back to win it all. This is not a new twist and if you have ever watched the show you would know these things happen every season. But isn't it just like this bunch to think they are entitled to the show/game to be played the way they want it?

I am with Sapphire in that I hope Daphne wins the at home prize. I liked her. I know she added to the drama but she did not start it and I liked that she didn't back down from the Evil One. I don't blame her for purposefully gaining weight to get out of there. She did so great at home before she even got there.

Was suprised at Dolvette's reaction too! First of all I think he could have put a stop to it right from the beginning. Could you imagine if Jillian would have been the red team trainer this season. I really don't think that sort of crap would have been tolerated at all from her. She would have called Conda out instead of ignoring it and letting it fester.

Also agree about Chris. She is really doing well too if you think about her %'s in weight loss this past couple of weeks. She is the smallest there and she has been consistently losing 4 or 5 lbs a week.

maryshady 02-23-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candeka (Post 4226706)

But why oh why did she chose to vote for Chism instead of Conda????? Is Conda really that scary?

MindiV 02-23-2012 08:40 AM

Jillian would've gone totally nuclear on them ALL. I miss Jillian a lot for that.

So as for the walk-off...is that THIS season's contestants, or are they already filming a new season? I'm confused about the timing of all this...

peanutt 02-23-2012 08:49 AM

They're still filming at the ranch with the last few contestants of this season. According to former BLers on Twitter, next season hasn't even been cast yet.

MindiV 02-23-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanutt (Post 4227357)
They're still filming at the ranch with the last few contestants of this season. According to former BLers on Twitter, next season hasn't even been cast yet.

Thanks!!!!

Ilene 02-23-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanutt (Post 4227357)

Yes, thank you!!