3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

selway 04-06-2012 04:49 PM

If I go look at the Facebook pages is it going to give away the end of the show? Yes this was the worst season, but I'm still watching it and don't want to know too much.....

debbieOBX 04-06-2012 05:38 PM

I also think this is the worst season. Conda needs to go home!!

ontarget 04-06-2012 07:36 PM

Selway, someone saw something somewhere about the final 3. I don't know if they saw it on that page or not. I just looked at the first part of the page and saw a post from Conda. (I still don't like her by the way.) If you're worried about a "give away", you might want to steer clear. I don't know what's beeen posted since I was there a few days ago.

maryshady 04-11-2012 08:40 AM

No surprises on this weeks episode. Expected Chris to go home. Santa is a bit selfish if you ask me. So glad to see how well she is doing at home. Down another 15 + lbs! Yeah for her!

I think I threw up a little bit when Bob said Conda has had a change of heart. Guess he figures she is his only chance of winning this season. The only way I would believe she had changed was if she offered an apology for her horrendous actions the first half of the season. Don't see that happening.

Can't wait to see who they bring back to compete to be in the final 3 or 4. Think that episode is in two weeks.

MindiV 04-11-2012 08:57 AM

I also thought Santa was way selfish there. I mean, if my spouse was still on the ranch, fighting to get healthy and live longer while trying to win a ton of money and sponsorships, etc., I'd be fully supportive. Maybe he needs to talk to somebody about co-dependency or depression.

Fiyah 04-11-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshady (Post 4288701)
Santa is a bit selfish if you ask me.

I agree. I know it is hard to be separated, but suck it up and want the best for your partner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshady (Post 4288701)
I think I threw up a little bit when Bob said Conda has had a change of heart.

I agree here too, and when Kim was having her emotional moment after the vote, did you see the condescending way she patted her and then gave one of her trademark eyerolls? OMG, I wish she would just go!

ringmaster 04-11-2012 09:26 AM

ha... Did yous see Conda's face when Bob was talking to Chris when they were on the treadmills? She had that look like "noooooo Bob I want her to go home, don't encourage her"

did anyone join the Presidential challenge? I just tried but looks like there is a problem registering

3fcuser1058250 04-11-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindiV (Post 4288719)
I also thought Santa was way selfish there. I mean, if my spouse was still on the ranch, fighting to get healthy and live longer while trying to win a ton of money and sponsorships, etc., I'd be fully supportive. Maybe he needs to talk to somebody about co-dependency or depression.

Selfish is an understatement here... OMG I was screaming at the TV :lol: «Stoopid men/husbands» «BIG baby» etc... DH was right there too :lol: poor guy, but he knows I speak of other men, because he would never do that... I used to like Santa but now, NOT! I am glad though that Chris was able to keep losing weight at home... And you know, Chris needs the money, from a few episodes back, their house needs big repairs, maybe she'll win the at home prize :shrug:

I just want to bop :frypan: Conda :rolleyes: she's so full of it...

cherrypie 04-11-2012 10:40 AM

I'm starting to look forward to seeing who is going home.

And why are none of the trainers telling Mark the reason he isn't losing weight is because he's got barely any more to lose? :lol:

selway 04-11-2012 11:10 AM

I too think Santa was selfish but I was wondering if there were other issues that they didn't go into? Severe depression - like can't physically get out of bed depression. That's the only reason that I can see Chris asking if he needed her to come home - to help take care of the kids, etc. Otherwise, how many weeks did she really have left? There are so few people left on the ranch that even if she made it to the finals she would be home in a few weeks and most anyone could suck it up for that long.

Can't wait to see next week's episode! I'm still looking at this forum, but don't know why the thing happened (being vague in case someone didn't watch the previews and doesnt' read past forum posts) and can't wait to find out next week.

cherrypie 04-11-2012 12:49 PM

who took care of the house and kids when he wasn't there either?

ennay 04-11-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrypie (Post 4289134)
who took care of the house and kids when he wasn't there either?

When a couple goes on TBL gives some money to them to help with bills, childcare, etc. Once you go home that is done.

ddc 04-11-2012 02:41 PM

I was wondering how did Chris get all that binge food anyway??!!
And why was she even calling Roy? Seemed kind of staged. Or, they have more privileges than they let on about.
Yeah, and Kim going on and on at the elimination-Chris was the one leaving, let her talk.

maryshady 04-11-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddc (Post 4289334)
I was wondering how did Chris get all that binge food anyway??!!
And why was she even calling Roy? Seemed kind of staged. Or, they have more privileges than they let on about.
Yeah, and Kim going on and on at the elimination-Chris was the one leaving, let her talk.

I was wondering that too. I thought they took everything away from them when they got to the ranch.

MindiV 04-11-2012 04:01 PM

Was she on the ranch or still in DC in a hotel room?