View Poll Results: What kind of challenges do you want this season?
I want a range of different weekly challenges 31 81.58%
I want one challenge that lasts all season 4 10.53%
I want an exercise challenge based on minutes 17 44.74%
I want an exercise challenge based on miles 3 7.89%
I don't want any challenges 0 0%
I want a "perfectly on plan" (POP) challenge 8 21.05%
I want a challenge, but I have a better suggestion 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2009, 07:01 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

So glad to be back in a challenge. Couldn't come at a better time. I was having severe sciatic nerve pain and haven't worked out in like 3-4 weeks. Have put about 6 lbs. I had promised myself I would never be in the 180's again but I am. Can only go down from here.

Dix-Thanks for all your hard work! We all appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Speaking of rocks... I was just proposed to about an hour ago! I'm gonna be a Mrs!
How Exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
This challenge couldn't come at a more perfect time.. I have been struggle with a pending divorce and all before our one year anniversay. yeah.. i a lot has changed since the last challenge when i was with you girls. today is actually our ' one year anniversary' not so happy.. but we are both being civil and moving forward...
So glad you are back

Let's have a kick butt week girls!

Last edited by maryshady; 09-09-2009 at 07:01 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:36 AM   #17  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Just got back from my walk. Yay

Congratulations Nixmom! What exciting news! That is terrific motivation, too

Last edited by eusebius; 09-09-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:47 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Good morning team!! This is my first BL challenge and I am looking forward to it I did my C25K workout this morning (W4D2). I have a healthy lunch packed and had a good breaky. Not sure about supper plans yet as we are waiting to hear from a friend about going out for supper. I already have a healthy choice decided on if we go out and a healthy supper for home thought up if we don't go out.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #19  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Red face Hello

Hello Blue Team,

I am sorry I didn't know we had started yet.

Thanks so much Dixied for doing this for us, I am sure it's a lot of work. I am very excited to part of TBL, I am sure it will be loads of fun.

198 LBS

Thanks,
Red

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 09-09-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:06 AM   #20  

Nixmom:Congrats! That is so exciting...now you have a lot more to work for!

Quote:
I have been struggle with a pending divorce
Taking care of yourself right now is the best thing you can do...forget him, just work on YOU hubby and I are headed in this same direction I fear, so I know how you feel kinda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightwing View Post
300.8 lbs atm, but soooo looking forward to that scale droppin those numbers
Look how close you are to being under 300!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:54 AM   #21  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Econ- I am doing the c25k too. I am going to do w5d2 today after class. I am still recovering from a severely fractured ankle late feb, so I might have to repeat a couple days as they get harder, but it looks like we are close to the same place in the program. We can keep each other going. btw, I thought w5d1 would be killer, and it wasn't so good luck.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

Good morning! I'm so happy to be here. Thanks for putting it together!

I've fallen off the wagon recently so it's great to be motivated to do this with you all. I'm here for a victory!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 268.0/tracker/170.0

Height: 5'5

Hi ladies! This is so exciting I was secretly pulling for the blue team so this has worked out perfect!

Diva good to see you girl!

Nixmom say what?! You got a man on that arm now. Congrats!

Fauxtini i got divorced from my first husband less than a year before we were married, so I know what that's like. Like Skinnyjeans said, just take care of you and of course we're all here for you too!

And dixied thanks so much for doing this! I can't imagine how much time it takes you.

Alright everybody, let's rock this blue team and start shrinking!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #24  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Thank you, thank you girls, for helping me celebrate my engagement! You ladies rock! I am thinking June 2010 for the wedding and need to start doing sit ups immediately.

fauxtini - No kidding about change since we last talked to you! My thought and prayers are with ya on the relationship front. I will be virtually kicking your butt here to ditch those lbs. And I must say, I spent 8 years alone as a single mom BY CHOICE because I needed to spend some time on me. It was scary, and frusterating, and exhilerating, and much needed. You will heal, and there is peace in learning about yourself through it. You are a beautiful girl with a spirit for life and you will bounce back! We're here for ya!

Gatorgirl and Econ - I am going to start C25K again tonight. W1D1. I can't wait to be able to say I am at W5!!!! And Econ - glad to see ya on the threads again!

Bigsexy -Could your avatar be any more tender? I love it!

Alright chickies... lets work hard this first stretch! Weigh in will sneak up faster than we know! Off to work! Be good.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #25  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Dix- thank so much for all the things you do! you rock!

Speaking of rocks... I was just proposed to about an hour ago! I'm gonna be a Mrs! Need my bluesers to keep me motivated to lose weight so my ring doesn't look like a shiny thing stuck on a piece of sausage (MY FINGER).

GO BLUE. LETS CLAIM THAT WIN THIS CHALLENGE LADIES!
Woooohoooo!

Quote:
YAy blue! im so happy that i got back in my fave team of bluesers even after my large hiatus from 3FC.

First of all..dixed.. you are looking amazing!!
secind of all... NIX MOM!!! YAY!! congrats! i expect pictures of the ring to be pisted on the asap!!

This challenge couldn't come at a more perfect time.. I have been struggle with a pending divorce and all before our one year anniversay. yeah.. i a lot has changed since the last challenge when i was with you girls. today is actually our ' one year anniversary' not so happy.. but we are both being civil and moving forward...
i did manage to gin 50 pounds in like 4 month sand i plan on whooshing that off asap!!!

Anyay.. enough of that crapola.. yay blue!! we are gonna rock this thread down!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that. We'll be here to support you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy View Post
Hi ladies! This is so exciting I was secretly pulling for the blue team so this has worked out perfect!

Diva good to see you girl!
Alright everybody, let's rock this blue team and start shrinking!
Hey girl! How's it going? I Yahoo'ed you last night.

Hey Dream and everyone! Welcome Newbies and Welcome back everyone who's been away and all the returnies! I've been out of these for a while too. I've been a lazy girl this entire year. Not 1 pound lost since January so it's time to get Busy!!!

What is everyone's plan of action?
Mine is to count my calories on Livestrong (TDP), watch the carbs and exercise 5 to 6 days a week and track it at Sparkpeople. I gotta get my diabetes and blood sugar under control. It's a HUGE pain right now.

Last edited by Diva; 09-09-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 268.0/tracker/170.0

Height: 5'5

Diva Sorry I missed you last night! I was stressed beyond belief and in a daze on the couch. But it's all good today.

My plan is to follow on my eating plan I have now--basically following the south beach principles: whole grains, veggies, lean meats, etc. I slip up when I start eating to many bad carbs. I get started and can't stop! But if I stay on track the weight doesn't seem to be too hard to lose. Of course I have a ton to lose, so that may change as I get smaller. I'm also going to try to work out 6 days a week. I've been only hitting about 4 days lately, but I'm going to try really hard to meet the 6 day mark. I want to do good for the blue team!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #27  
I'm doing it for ME

S/C/G: 317/311/200

Height: 5'3

good morning ladies ate a piece of bday pie yesterday, but went for a two hour walk afterwards so hopefully didnt do too much dmg lol..

Fauxtini- divorces are hard, but it is especially important that you take care of yourself right now. eating right and exercising may help you to feel better emotionally as well

Nixmom- How exciting.. congratulations

Skinnyjeansinwaiting- I am sooo excited to be this close to being out of the 300's forever... next goal will be Onederland lol

Dixied- thank you hun for putting all this together... i know it takes loads of work and it's really appreciated

Hope everyone is having a great day so far..
Old 09-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #28  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello Blue Team!!! I'm so glad to be back. I had a rather hard summer because not only did DS get married and move out of the house but my mom died a few weeks after the wedding. But I'm rearing to go again. I've gained an ungainly 15 pounds since July and that's going to be shed immediately.

Nixmom-Congratulations on your engagement. June 2010 will come so fast but you'll be radiant with your slim fingers and body to match.

Must go. Have an appointment and I'm late.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #29  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

WooHoo Blue!!

I am so glad to be back with my Blue Team. It's so good to see so many familiar faces and some new ones, I am excited and so ready to start dropping the pounds again (been maintaining for a few months now, and not really on purpose).

Nixmom
: Congratulations girlie! We should will be along with you as you transform into a hot mama

Fauxtini: Glad to have you back, I am sorry to hear about your divorce.

To everyone else: Looking forward to chatting with you
Old 09-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #30  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi all,
Good question Diva!
My plan is Weight Watchers, and for exercise I am doing the weight loss program from John Bingham and Jenny Hadfield in "Running for Mortals". This is basically run-walking 4x/week and strength training 2x/week (I'm taking my workouts from Tom Venuto here).
So far so good!
Erika