Old 08-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #211  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

amy-i've gone to the circus about 3 years ago and it was awesome. If I had the money I would go every year. It is truly amazing the things that they can do.

Rhonda-here are two of the pics that we were able to get.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1814.jpg (14.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1816.jpg (25.9 KB, 23 views)
Old 08-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #212  

Height: 5'7"

tawnya, your kids are adorable, and you and your husband look very happy Those are great photos!

Well ladies - I haven't been running since Friday - it's almost been a week since I've gotten any exercise! Rarr! I keep finding things to do after dinner, which then extend past the time my dinner settles and just sort of swallow the whole evening. I even set my alarm for early this morning in hopes I would get up and run then since the evenings haven't been happening, but sleep was a far better option at that point....... Therefore, I must GET MY BUTT OUT THERE, now, please and thank you, and not keep waiting around......

Old 08-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #213  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post
Well ladies - I haven't been running since Friday - it's almost been a week since I've gotten any exercise!
I agree that you need to keep up with the fitness but I also think you can go a little easy on yourself considering all you have to do in the coming weeks. Be healthy, but be kind to yourself too.

I just took the hamstring out for a quick 2 to see how she held up....awesome. It was a fast 2 (for me, not actually fast), and the weather here is amazing. I am excited for my 3.2 tomorrow. I may be back up to four by next weekend. SQUEEEEEE
Old 08-08-2008, 07:39 AM   #214  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Alright - the box came that was supposed to have my elliptical parts in it.

I say supposed to because out of 3 parts only 1 was in the box. My DH was on the phone with them when I got home yesterday and it seems that the bearings that he ordered were on back order when he placed his order and so they weren't shipped until 5 days after this part was shipped. The other part, which was the least important as it was necessary to get it fixed, was simply missing, it was supposed to be in the box, but alas, no part.

I AM SO FREAKING MAD!!!!!!

So I should get the other part by the end of next wekk based on how long it took to get this one, which is just in time to not get to start using it again, since we leave for vacation on the 17th. I can't even workout on Mom's since her's has the same problem (Dad is blaming me, says I am the elliptical jinks, and for everyone to keep me away from their ellipticals)

I am off to work now since I got up late to workout and just finished and still have to shower.

Everyone be POP today!!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:16 AM   #215  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Down a full pound....nice note on which to end.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #216  

Kelly - That is very frustrating about your elliptical. They are shipping that disappearing 3rd piece back out, right? Can you negotiate some super-fast shipping for free due to the hassle? I hope it's all figured out soon.

Anna - Awesome on the pound! Just when you stop looking for losses, there they are.

*drops a pin*
*hears it*

It's very quiet in here. I guess everyone is moving on past the challenge now, and of course there are summer vacations and things as well... I have a feeling that I will be able to hit my 10lbs gone this challenge mark with my WI in the morning. I will be a happy camper if I can do that again next challenge!

I have this weird tickle on the top of my head, like something is crawling up there. But there is nothing. It is driving me BATTY. Maybe I need to see a phrenologist.

That is all.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:38 PM   #217  
Trying it again....

suitejudyblueeyes-thanks for the comments on my pictures. I don't care for them very much. I thought they would've ended up better but maybe we're just not used to this style. I like them but just not totally satisfied with them.

Nothing much else is going on. Still waiting for TOM to show up.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 245/202/170

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blues!

I just wanted to share a photo comparison I did this afternoon. I was noticing my shirt was looking baggier than it used to and I remembered I had a picture on Photobucket from when I got my hair chopped off. I think this is about 20 or 25 lbs ago. It's kind of hard to tell because of the way my hair is in the first photo, but I think one of the biggest differences is how much more squared my shoulders are now.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #219  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

OH WOW! Kim!!!! Look at the difference!

EVERYTHING looks smaller!!!! Wow, just WOW! Congratulations, you have done an incredible job this challenge! You should be so proud of your progress!!

Woo hoo!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #220  

Wowza, Kim! You are doing great! And you're right, your shoulders in the second photo are noticeably squarer. That is fantastic!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #221  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

WOW Kim, Awesome!!!! Definitely tell the difference everywhere.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #222  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

woohoo kimmy you look amazing.. you are smaller all over..

well guys im not doing very well at the moemnt the kids shared there tummy bug and i have been sick for days.. the only plus side being im down alot of pounds.. probably becuase im dehydrated.. so no i dont know what to put in as my final weigh in.. this morning im showing 253 pounds.. and i was 259.7 last week. and im not feeling any better.. so i cant see me eating again today.. so what do i do with the weigh in..??? i know ill gain after this.. just getting back to normal.. so .. posting this weight feels like cheating.. and i havent weighed myself since last week.. so now what.. should i post a freebie?? please let me know what you think..
Old 08-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #223  
Trying it again....

Kim-you look awesome. Wow!!! what a big influence you are. That is motivation for me right there!!!!! Congratulation!!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 07:57 AM   #224  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Kim - you look stronger and more toned!
CONGRATS GIRL!

I had a horrible weigh in, wondering if I should bother weighing in this week or just quit. Are we really close to winning as a team? I don't want to be the one that made us lose? What do you think?

Last edited by vixjean; 08-09-2008 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #225  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

OMG KIM, you look freakin AMAZING!! I can TOTALLY tell a difference!! WAY TO GO!