Old 07-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #106  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

OK,

I really want to know how everyone's workouts went last week.

Those of you doing/wanting to do the Booty Challange, did you:
1. Journal / log your workout minutes?
2. Hit your goal for the week (be it your own goal or my challange to beat me)?

I hope everyone got back into the swing that was drooping a little and those that were moving along held stong.

Last edited by krjpy; 07-06-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #107  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Amy -- the kids looks so ADORABLE! What a good time that must have been!

Velveteen -- any way I can help, you know I'll be glad to!

Kelly -- I had a great week of exercise, feeling STRONG! I've even been inspired by ya'll to add in strength training to the tri sports, so that starts for me tomorrow. Yay!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #108  
Michelle the Vegan

Kim, you are a running GODDESS!!!! You are kicking butt and taking names, wheeeeeeeeeee! Congrats on such a fabulous run, I know how much work it took to get there!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 245/202/170

Amy - Those are such cute pictures! I love the face paint.

Jo - Thanks!

I did my official weigh-in this morning and I'm down another pound this week so I've logged a 2lb loss for the week. Woohoo!! Making better choices and eating tons of veggies paid off for me. I'm now sitting at 203 lbs and so freaking close to Onederland I can taste it. It's been a huge mental struggle not to screw up because this is the lowest weight I keep getting to and then bouncing up from. Not this time! I'm going to keep on going and I'll be in the 190's by August.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #110  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Kim - congrats on the 2 lbs!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #111  

Posted a .8 lb loss this week, I was down to 160.2, then saw 160.4, today was higher but I am guessing it is because I ate a little heavier foods yesterday and now have a swelling foot, so I am ignoring today's weight. So I decided to post the 160.4 a loss of .8...
So that's really awesome for me and a nice loss!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #112  
Michelle the Vegan

Congrats Vixie, way to go!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:53 PM   #113  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Having kind of a lazy day w/ dh today and it feels great! Oh, this is soooooo awesome....my gm noticed that I have been losing weight yesterday! She is usually pretty critical of my sis and I (in her own "nice" way) of our weight and she knows how much we both struggle....so for her to notice and give me a compliment is HUGE!

Kelly--I have to finish logging my exercise mins for the week....I have been doing it, just not logging.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #114  

Quote:
Originally Posted by krjpy View Post
OK,

I really want to know how everyone's workouts went last week.

Those of you doing/wanting to do the Booty Challange, did you:
1. Journal / log your workout minutes?
2. Hit your goal for the week (be it your own goal or my challange to beat me)?

I hope everyone got back into the swing that was drooping a little and those that were moving along held stong.
1. Logged everything this week.
2. Short of my 245 minute goal, I got to 220 though. Proud of my being close to goal.

AMY- your kiddys are sooo cute!

Last edited by vixjean; 07-06-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

I am so pooped too - went for a kayak time but didn't realize there would be water falls and low water - I am pooped - if this doesn't help with weight loss then I don't know - watching what I eat and not overdoing the salty and sugary treats - I have to lose soon

oh yes - I was able to log the menu and exercise - I made goal for exercise and did okay for menu choices - very slow progress for losing for me but I love knowing how well everyone else is doing.

hope everyone has a pleasant Sunday -

L

Last edited by trailgroomer; 07-06-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:14 PM   #116  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Kelly -- I had a great week of exercise, feeling STRONG! I've even been inspired by ya'll to add in strength training to the tri sports, so that starts for me tomorrow. Yay!
Glad to hear you are feeling strong - I am finally consistently getting in 2-3 days a week of heavy lifting, and I feel better for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimProbable View Post
I did my official weigh-in this morning and I'm down another pound this week so I've logged a 2lb loss for the week. Woohoo!! Making better choices and eating tons of veggies paid off for me. I'm now sitting at 203 lbs and so freaking close to Onederland I can taste it. It's been a huge mental struggle not to screw up because this is the lowest weight I keep getting to and then bouncing up from. Not this time! I'm going to keep on going and I'll be in the 190's by August.
Kim - You and I are so close in our weight. I am about 2 lbs behind you. I want Onderland bad too. I haven't been this low in my weight since before I got married. I want more, esp since I have been able to get into some 12s, I really want in those 12s as it puts me another set farther away from the "Womens" clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj5 View Post
Kelly--I have to finish logging my exercise mins for the week....I have been doing it, just not logging.
Congrats on getting it in. Glad to hear that people have been getting it all in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
1. Logged everything this week.
2. Short of my 245 minute goal, I got to 220 though. Proud of my being close to goal.
Congrats on being so close to your goal!
Old 07-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #117  

Kelly - you keep pounding out those 5ks. Do you walk or run or do C25k or what? Do you have a specific 5 k goal a week? Also, are you doing them your treadmill or outside? =)
Old 07-06-2008, 10:31 PM   #118  

Cool Some cool before and afters

I was trying on dresses in my closet for 2 weddings I have in August. I came across this one I thought was an awesome difference from last summer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before 1.jpg (12.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg after 1.jpg (24.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg before 2.jpg (10.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg after 2.jpg (21.5 KB, 18 views)
Old 07-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 245/202/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by krjpy View Post
Kim - You and I are so close in our weight. I am about 2 lbs behind you. I want Onderland bad too. I haven't been this low in my weight since before I got married. I want more, esp since I have been able to get into some 12s, I really want in those 12s as it puts me another set farther away from the "Womens" clothing.
Can I take a moment to be jealous? We're the same height and practically the same weight and you're getting into 12's while I'm just back into my 15's. I'll try to take comfort in the fact that my shoulders are feeling positively bony these days, but I'd really really appreciate it if my dumpy rear would fit into 12's! The last time I fit into a 12 I was 40lbs lighter than this.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #120  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

hey guys! My run today was not what i planned, but I know I will get to the 3 mile mark this week. had some weird pain, but judging from my playlist, I was just running too fast.

Happy:
There is a little sweetie in my bed waiting to snuggle her mommy (DH left to see his parents)
Run was good even if I did not make my goal. It felt good
Push Up challenge is going well
Did my gut work everyday this week

Unhappy:
Because DH is gone, I will have to either run on the treadmill (and who are we fooling?), hire a sitter or go in the evening. Not the sunrise breeze I had wanted.
Gory details of why DH is gone here: http://lifewithanna.blogspot.com/ (simple MIL rant)
I did my push ups without a shirt, and I have a diastasis. http://health.howstuffworks.com/how-diastasis-works.htm
There is an actual ridge down the middle of my gut when I am in the plank. UGLY! It was not bad right after Meara was born, so I don't know if it is jusst the angle or what.

Looking forward to a great week!