Old 03-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #31  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by michie View Post
ggmusby- I too hope to have too much to drink tonight! Well... enough to drink.. so I can dance better! That happens, right?
Oh yes....drinking does make one dance much better. Just don't forget to get up on the table while doing so. You do want everyone to enjoy the show.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #32  

ahill- wow that is an awesome goal for your race- when is the run? I think I might have to join something- I think a 5K. I REALLY want one of those nike shoes with the sensors, let me know how you like it.

miche- have fun dancing, i need to learn how to dance lol, i always look like a clown.

I did my spin class today, I loved it. I need to get a pair of the biker pants with the padding in the butt becuase boy was my butt SORE! It was a blast though, I was able to keep up and stay out of the saddle when everyone else was, hopefully I can work that into my routine a few times a week, I don't know if I have ever sweated like that before!
Old 03-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Well, if I am preggers, he was completely planned by God (if you know what I'm sayin ) We have 2 kiddos now (both were completely planned by God ) We do plan to have more kiddos, so it wouldn't be disappointing if I am pregnant. I am already 40 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant with our first baby - so that's a good thing. I'm gonna give TOM 3-4 more days to show up. In 4 days it will be the longest cycle I've had (my absolute longest was 32 days). If TOM isn't here by then, I'll get a pregger test. (Diva, it kinda freaked me out, because when I had that wee bit of spotting a couple weeks ago, I started thinking I could be pregnant - then I went on your myspace page and saw you had something about "JB" being pregnant.... JB are my initials.... I wonder if it was an omen?

caitbeans - so glad you liked your spinning class!!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #34  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonJulz View Post
Well, if I am preggers, he was completely planned by God (if you know what I'm sayin ) We have 2 kiddos now (both were completely planned by God ) We do plan to have more kiddos, so it wouldn't be disappointing if I am pregnant. I am already 40 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant with our first baby - so that's a good thing. I'm gonna give TOM 3-4 more days to show up. In 4 days it will be the longest cycle I've had (my absolute longest was 32 days). If TOM isn't here by then, I'll get a pregger test. (Diva, it kinda freaked me out, because when I had that wee bit of spotting a couple weeks ago, I started thinking I could be pregnant - then I went on your myspace page and saw you had something about "JB" being pregnant.... JB are my initials.... I wonder if it was an omen?

caitbeans - so glad you liked your spinning class!!

LOL! OMG! I am gonna be out of my skin if I got you preggers with myspace! That's gonna be awesome if you are. BTW JB is one of my best friend's and she just found out she was pregger's the day before you saw that. I try and get her to come to 3fc's but I'm thinking she's not to concerned with her weight, lol! Which is fine, she's bootiful no matter what!

Michie & Girly- I remember my table top dancing with such fondness. hehe! Michie have fun for both of us!

Mugsy, don't drink too much girly! lol! I'm sorry winter is still there for you. We had 72 and very sunny today. Jess & Matt both got sunburnt. I had to make a special trip to Walmart to get them the Blue Aloe stuff. Silly guys... I sunscreened it myself and only got a bit of a pink nose out of the deal...If they'd only listen to me.

ahill, that's so exciting about the running shoes and the nike+ sensor. Ya gotta tell us how much fun it was! I hope the shoes are good to you. My new "so called" running hsoes are what hurt me 2 weeks in a row. my old faithfuls are serving me well.

BTW, Did y'all see Ellen when Chris Matthew's was on last week and they danced and it went terrbly wrong? I never laughed so hard in all my day's! that was some funny chit! Wonder if it's on youtube?
Anywho I am sleepy and I am sure there's typos here. Sorry.

Last edited by Diva; 03-21-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:19 PM   #35  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Here's the Ellen thing if y'all missed it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPmHrOv-A5Q
Old 03-22-2008, 11:56 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey Team! I've fallen off the wagon....or just got outta routine...but I need HELP! Last weekend (Fort Randall trip) was full of drinking and eating NON HEALTHY STUFF, not to mention no exercise unless you consider walking up and down the bus aisle to hand out jello shots exercise. Wednesday I did manage to get a run in but just a short one. Wednesday afternoon I got my tattoo finished. I haven't exercised since. I decided to focus on my eating while I wasn't exercising, well that worked for about a day and a half. Hubby decided to take me out eat which I did good til afterwards I gave into cravings for ice cream. I can see myself "filling out" and absolutely hate it! I know what I need to do, but I guess I just need a kick in the arse to get me going in the right direction.

Julz-How exciting you might be preggers.

Caitbeans-Glad you enjoyed your spinning class.

ggmugsy- Sorry to hear you're still dealing with winter. Its trying to warm up here. I'll be glad when the warm temps are here to stay. Hope you had fun at bunco.

Michie-Were ya a dancing fool? I like to go out dancing when I'm drinking too...

Manda-Congrats on getting in on the PRR! A 10k WOW! I'm sure you both will do great. As for the nike sensor you might check with ceegee, I think she has one.

Diva-Glad you got the meds taken care of. Hope you guys got to go fishing, I find it to be relaxing. I'm hoping this year we'll make it out, DD has been wanting to go, so we got her a pole, and she's been practicing casting in the house. I'm getting tired of untangling the line.

Soul-Congrats on Size 20 All your hard work is paying off, keep up the good work.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #37  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Wow! A possible pregnancy, dancing drunk on tables...we are quite the group!

I am gearing up to go back to school. I accomplished SOME of the things I needed to over Spring Break but not EVERYTHING. Oh well, so, I am only Wonder Woman some of the time...That's okay.

I am on my way to a meeting and later today...Massage for DH and I!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Julz Sounds like you could have some exciting news....
Caitbeans So glad you are enjoying your spinning class it does sound like fun we do not have any around here.
dream710 So you had a good time at Ft Randall, did you win anything? Or at least maybe break even? But then again if I loose It is good entertainment.
I agree we have guite the group with all the excitement of maybe pregnancy, table dancers and jello shots drinkers (those are the best shots)
Massage sounds so awesome right now wish it was me going but enjoy........
Hope everyone has a great Easter!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Oh and just thought I would put a note out there that we DO HAVE THE MOST POSTS CURRENTLY!!!!
Lets keep it going
Old 03-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #40  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Most posts, yay! I wonder if we still do...

I've been in and out of meetings and driving DD to her events since 8am. I am off to shower and pick up DD then to go get that massage!

Have a great holiday for those who observe and for those who don't have a beautiful Sunday. It feels like Summer here in San Diego.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Reda-I was up for a while but ended up giving it back plus more! It was nice to get away from everything. They made the best jello shots, they used vodka, peach schnapps and ginger ale. They had some with cherries that had been soaked in everclear for a year, very tasty! Good thing its a once a year trip!

Soul-enjoy the massage
Old 03-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #42  

Hey ladies! If TOM hasn't come by Tuesday, I'll re-test and let you all know

Yes, we are definitely a group full of excitement.... and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Soul - yep, Spring Break was last week and even though I'm doing all my stuff online, all the teachers did no homework for the week So, Monday starts a new week with homework and tests.... but it's been so nice to have the break.

We went to the Zoo today - it was so fun!!! The kids love it and it always feels nice to get out in the fresh (well, as fresh as zoo air can be..lol). PLUS, we ignored the cheeseburgers they sell at the zoo and brought our own lunch (tuna fish on Ezekiel bread, sunchips, and bread) it was really enjoyable!
Old 03-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #43  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Julz!!!---You have to let us know ASAP.

Diva---The Ellen thing was funny. I hadn't seen it before.

Dang it, I get 5 mins computer time and all of a sudden everyone in my house needs something. I will be back for more personals later.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahill1979 View Post
Dang it, I get 5 mins computer time and all of a sudden everyone in my house needs something.

It is an epidemic! Even if none of my family is in the room where the computer is, it's like they have a sensor that goes off as soon as I sit down to come here to check things out.... all the sudden the hubby can't find his socks, both kids pooped at the same time, and my in-laws once again have lost their dog and have I seen it? lol.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #45  

My sping break is over on Monday too, and I am so NOT excited, I did nothing, I had planned to get a bunch of work finished, did not happen.

dream- those jello shots sound yummy!! we had some on St. Pattys day that we got from a bar, they were ALL jello, what a rip off.

For those that are celebrating easter: what are you having for easter dinner?