Old 04-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies! I am back at my parents house. YAY! I actually enjoy coming here. It's odd, I was SO happy to FINALLY move away from here to Oklahoma... and now, everytime we're back here I miss it so much.

Hope you are all doing okay!
Old 04-10-2008, 08:09 AM   #347  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

HA! Julz, maybe that's a sign that y'all need to go back home....

I know when i get home, I always get that warm and fuzzy feeling but I also know that I could NEVER live there again. As much as these TN peeps pi$$ me off sometimes, Jess and I have made our home here, and I LOVE that neither one of our parents are in the same state. lol! Although I wish my Daddy lived here. He's super cool.

Good morning everyone! I thought I'd check in early so Vanetta doesn't worry, hehe. Jess had to take my car today because the truck is running funny so lucky me, I get to deal with the POS. I am supposed to go apply for a couple of jobs, but I'm not unless he get's home with my car early. grrrrrrr I'm not driving that damn truck anymore than I have to, and that is to carry the boy to and from school. Any way's, the one I REALLY want is the Patient Coordinator job @ a Dental office right here in town, right next to the High School and around the corner from my GYM. Cross y'all finger's because I REALLY want THAT job. The other one is for a Bank Teller. Both have great hours I am sure. Hopefully Jess will be home early with my car...I gotta work on the resume' today too.

I am still so freaking sore from exercising the last 3 days. Good Lord, I only imssed a week! Dang...
Old 04-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #348  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Diva...good luck getting the job...whichever one, because they both sound great!
London....going home falls under the "nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there" catagory! I lived with my grandparents for a long time before university, and going home was always great...it was the "hub" of our family activity, so lots of good memories. Glad you are having a good time.
Trying hard to stay on track between challenges (not that I was very good last time around). I have started the "first place" program, so I am very conscious of what I am eating...which is a good thing, because I wasn't doing that very well.
Anyway, I need to fit into some clothes that I planned on wearing this sprin/summer, so now is the time to get very intentional about loosing this weight again.
Have a great weekend everyone!! We are off to another basketball tourny this weekend...will it ever end???
Old 04-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #349  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Julz, I feel the same everytime I visit my mom (my dad sadly passed away 5 yrs ago). She still lives in the house I grew up in, on the land where my great-grandparents and grandparents lived. It's very sentimental for me but the town is small and I don't think I could go back to it for good.

Diva: Good luck on the job. I'm waiting to hear about the one I want too. Yeah, unfortunately, a week is sometimes all it takes, at least for me.

Dea: What is the 'first place' program?

Last edited by hope4me; 04-10-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #350  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Speaking of staying on track between challenges, I wish we would do a mini-challenge.

Maybe we could race to the start line like we raced to the beach?
We could go a mile for every minute of exercise and whoever goes the furthest gets there first. We could challenge the former other teams to the race or involve the newbies and just do individuals. What do you think ladies? (and gent?)

Last edited by hope4me; 04-10-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #351  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4me View Post
Dea: What is the 'first place' program?
It is a faith based program that encompasses weight loss (or maintainance) by counting exchanges, which I gather is kind of like WW, a daily devotional, and weekly meetings/weigh-ins. The book that we are using is titled "life under control". 2 days down....10 more weeks to go!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #352  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Well, I am down .8 from last weeks WI (196.4), and I've lost 7 inches from the beginning of the challenge and gained .5 in my right calve, which is what I want, lol. My calves are not the same size from a birth defect, so if I can grow some muscle in it to get it close to the same size as the left one, I'll be a happy camper.

I've lost:
1.5 inches in my bust!
1 inch in my waist
2.5 in my hips!
.5 in my left arm
1.5 in my left leg

AND +.5 in the right calve.

I wonder why the left side is losing faster than the right??? LOL! I'm gonna be all lop sided.

Last edited by Diva; 04-14-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #353  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Well, I am down .8 from last weeks WI (196.4), and I've lost 7 inches from the beginning of the challenge and gained .5 in my right calve, which is what I want, lol. My calves are not the same size from a birth defect, so if I can grow some muscle in it to get it close to the same size as the left one, I'll be a happy camper.

I've lost:
1.5 inches in my bust!
1 inch in my waist
2.5 in my hips!
.5 in my left arm
1.5 in my left leg

AND +.5 in the right calve.

I wonder why the left side is losing faster than the right??? LOL! I'm gonna be all loop sided.
My calves have a 1.5 difference in size, it is SO annoying. It is from riding though, my one leg is much stronger than the other from ridding a lopsided horse for many years- I can't wait until I am equal too!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:08 PM   #354  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Diva that is awesome great job, I haven't even took measurements since first week. I should do that. Hope everyone is having a GREAT MONDAY!!

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 04-14-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:01 PM   #355  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Red face

tamaralynn