Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #166  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Sunday

Diet Coaches/Buddies – I think the day was a triumph. There's been two smoke/carbon monoxide alarms that have bugged me for about two years. I've put in fresh batteries, done this, done that, and made them happy. Then in about two days, they start to complain LOUDLY with their artificial voice. So one or the other has been periodically taken down. I finally bit the bullet, bought two new ones with fresh batteries, fresh connectors, and installed as if the house were new. So far they're happy. CREDIT moi for doing the thing that mattered most on my to-do list for the day. It almost counts as exercise traversing Home Depot looking for the alarms, LOL. However, it wasn't aerobic since I stopped at every special table to look things over. Fortunately, unlike Costco, the tables are for tools, not food. For those of you who do what you're told, the instructions are to push the TEST button once a week and to vacuum the alarm once a month. I kid you not - you're supposed to climb up to the ceiling and vacuum these guys monthly. Sure.

Walked to a friend’s house and back, CREDIT moi. There was food offered that I ignored. But it wasn't a good day because I got into dry roasted almonds when frustrated with the alarms.

Joy (gardenerjoy) – Thanks for the review of French Women. All I can do is drool for a bowl of good leek soup.

Debbie (Lexxiss) – That's a special kind of planning - mentally preparing to resist tempting off-plan food. Kudos.

Beverlyjoy – Attaching a bowl of leek soup to this post to fix your stomach bug. It would have been chicken soup until I read the review by Joy (gardenerjoy).

maryann - Yep, I'm with you. A relocation will fix all my problems, and Maui sounds terrific. I look forward to the six-pack abs I'll have from surfing.

spanky - Kudos for a pair of on-plan days. I live on a generic plan; that's easy for me because my dinner plan is to eat what DW prepares in a moderate fashion. She plans dinners for the next week just before going grocery shopping.

nationalparker – Sounds like a good plan to work on accepting yourself as-is so you can enjoy L.A.

Beth (bethFromDayton) – Big insight: "it is easier to stay OP if I made the choices before I'm hungry!" Sending supportive thoughts as you deal with your longtime friend moving into hospice.

IBelieveInMe2 – Sending supportive thoughts as you process the feelings of your own loss as well as the loss of your friend's son. Such a helpful thought, "realizing that "life happens" and I must be able to maintain my composure and decent eating through it all"

Readers -
Quote:
chapter 5
Get Ready: Lay the Groundwork

day 1
Record the Advantages of Losing Weight

Benefits of Weight Loss
. . .Losing weight will likely affect them all for the better, but I'd like you to think about each of these specifically. For example, losing weight might mean feeling comfortable undressing in front of your partner. It might mean getting back to tennis, golf, dance, or other recreational activities you once liked but now find too physically taxing. It might mean enjoying outings to the beach or to social functions without worrying about how other think you look.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pgs 55-56.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #167  
Green Tomatoes

Still eating lightly on the French Women plan, but, in spite of what I wrote to spanky, I haven't got a plan written for today and didn't yesterday. When that slips, other things are slipping, too. It works for a day or two, but I want to get back on top of my game today -- in between garden work and meeting with our French tutor.

Exercise: +35 545/1400 for April

spanky: I write down what I expect to eat the next day. I don't always follow it 100%, but 80% to 90% is good enough. Even 70% isn't too far off track. Lower than that and I know it's time to get more serious about this. I used to report my "grade" every day to my coaches when I was losing and I kind of miss it. I may do that again.
Within that, I do tend to pick from a set of meals to make the planning quicker and because I grade myself higher if the only change in my plan is a swap of meals.

IBelieveInMe2: that is such a hard situation. What would taking care of yourself well at this time look like?
Old 04-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beckfolks/coaches/friends - I am feeling a lot better today! YAY. I certainly didn't plan my food for yesterday. However, I kept track of my calories as the day went on and my stomach felt better. I had around 1100 calories. Not the most nutritious foods.... but - it was OK. I had the 24 hour flu. My DS, however, had it for three days. He is starting to feel better today - grateful.

We all decided that we were glad that one year old Maya didn't know it was her birthday. (if you know what I mean) We will give her the cake next time we are all together.

I got up today and made a healthy plan and have set my day up to do well.

spanky - you asked how we all plan. Usually I have an idea of what I will eat the next day - as the day ends. When I get up I often write down a plan... sometimes it's detailed, sometimes brief. When DH is home for dinner I don't write down dinner ahead because he can never commit to a meal too far ahead of time.... certainly not first thing in the morning. So I need to be flexible. We often are not eating exactly the same thing at dinner anyway.... but, sometimes mine is a variation of what he is eating. He doesn't need to watch sodium or spicy food.

Also - sometimes my plan changes during the day as things come up. However, it's helpful for me to plan because then I don't have the food thoughts of 'what will I eat next?' spinning around in my head.

Yes.. I have some basic meals for breakfast and lunch that I use on and off - with some variations at times. Dinner is often the same (rotating 6 different meals or so) for me when I eat alone. I get the most variety at dinner.

lexxiss/Debbie - credit for mentally preparing for facing the pastries at work! Glad the food switch still worked well with your plan.

gardenerjoy - I can see that learning to maintain is really a big job too. I am glad to have you here sharing that journey.

billbe - glad you accomplished the alarms! Hey.. if you get on the ladder to vacuum them... could you count it as exercise. *wink* Your Beck Box of info today... reminded me to update my advantages. Thanks.

beth- I am rereading the Pink book too. It's full of so many reminders for me. Many good credits! Yes, it's important to check in here with coaches everyday, if possible. It's easy to not want to if we are struggling. But, there's no judgement of it.

national parker - I admire your newest reasons to lose weight! Perhaps you could get one new thing to spruce up your clothing outlook concerning your trip... a pair of earrings or a purse.

Ibelieveinme2
- I am so sorry to hear of your friend's loss of her child. And.. of your infant child. It is heartbreaking, indeed. Be extra kind to yourself as you think of one and both. Yes... you want to turn to food. It's what we have always done. But... you are learning new ways to cope. (easy to say... not always so easy to do). Just as you said... I think many of us feel like we are serious food addicts. I know I feel that way. We move forward one day at a time.

Maryann - I know, for me, it wouldn't matter where I lived - I would still be a compulsive eater. I remember the days of reading to my son before bed... nice to think about. Now he reads every night to his son. Credit for the new yoga class!

I hope you are all having a good day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 04-14-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #169  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Struggling today! I have tripitis. Which to me is eating anything at home that I won't have on the road, or finishing things off before the trip. I don't leave until Tuesday and nothing I'm eating is likely to go bad, so ridiculous reasons. I do this EVERY trip and traveling a decent amount in the spring/summer, will do me in. To Panera for lunch - with their half and half ... chose their asian chicken sesame salad, and the other half was a soup I tried and didn't care for and put down the drain. I could have eaten it but hated to waste the 220 calories.

Did my errands and have spent time with our cats. Have to get to some work this evening, but want to play hooky and keep relaxing and enjoying the kitties

NO CHOICE on anything other than a small dinner tonight. At least I'd gone fairly light the last few days of the week and I'm okay with alternating higher and lower calorie days.

Geeky self has put on Antiques Roadshow this evening - I never think to catch it but enjoy it when I stumble onto it.

Biggest challenge anyone has coming up this week? Do you mentally prepare?
Old 04-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #170  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Hi all,
I am still here trying my best. Thinking my best isn't good enough (sabotaging thoughts), realizing that my best is all I've got. A friend and I went for a haircut and pedicure, she thought it would make me feel better. I haven't left I just practice avoidance. I am getting very good at it. I was thinking of starting a new food plan because WW feels too comfortable to me and I feel I will have slip ups. Not sure what plan I am looking at. Totally understanding that failing to plan is planning to fail. Yikes.
I think I am holding on to a lifeline and don't want to post because I don't have a lot of good news to send out.
I think of you all often.

Take Care
Ann
Old 04-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #171  
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/222/175

Height: 5'2"

Hi all,

Food was OP today, so credit for that. Stood up too long while making dinner, so that's not so great. I felt full while eating and STOPPED. I admit I checked to see if there was another piece of chicken hiding in my rice, but there wasn't, and I stopped.

Ann--we're coaches and supporters--for both successful and struggling times.

Take care
Old 04-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #172  
Rosebud170

S/C/G: 311/208/176

Bonjour Becksters,
We are back from fabulous Paris! I had wine and sabo red small portions of the yummy food there and we walked a LOT...like we took the metro only one time and the rest of the time we were hoofing it. It was a really wonderful trip and a huge gift of time with my mom who we see once a year but with lots of other people around too. That is all fine but it was really nice to have just us this time. I gained 4 lbs but am quite sick with a sinus infection and don't feel like eating at all! I have had a low level sinus something and it took the excruciating headache that I woke up with this morning to make myself go to Urgentcare. I now have antibiotics and a pain med for the tender sinuses and headache. On top of that, I had to pull over on the way to vomit! So that is another reason I do not feel like eating! I had a hard boiled egg with some toast earlier and a yogurt a bit later.
. I am sooo ready to be back on track!! I have salad greens with sliced green onions in the salad spinner which keeps it all crisp in the fridge, tons of veggies on deck and 2 recipes that I will be making this week for dinner and my lunches at work. I won't be going to work tomorrow since the headache is still with me even with the meds and it helps me to sit in one position, drink tons of water and try to relax. I want to get on top of this especially since I have been ignoring it for a couple of weeks and this is where it got me!

So, credit moi for reading my arcs, planning ahead and planning for exercise (water aerobics and Wii Zumba everyday this week except tomorrow when I rest).

I LOVE the idea of a standing meeting Bill! And also the wonderful revamped Easter basket idea!

Off to make a response card for when my daughter isn't home, that it doesn't mean I need to eat extra food or snacks food or go get chocolate, etc.... I have been really fine about this issue since I have rekindled my relationship with Beck but there will be a day I am sure!

Until tomorrow...
Old 04-15-2013, 06:12 AM   #173  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Monday - Patriot's Day - Boston Marathon

Diet Coaches/Buddies – The smoke-CO alarms continue to behave; I think the problem is solved. I'll be tense for at least a week waiting for one to complain about something. These have a built-in end-of-life feature where, in ten years, they'll scream out loudly that they're done. The TEST button will silence that for two days, then they'll scream out again - possibly in the middle of the night while one's kids are (were) asleep. The TEST button again silences it. You can pull this off for 30 days after which it can't be silenced. Computers with little agendas annoy me.

Eating and exercise were OK, CREDIT moi. Executed one of my walks, when the sun was nigh, without gloves wearing only a light jacket. Stopped by a supermarket because I needed strawberries and found them on sale for $1.77 a box - about half price. Life is sweet.

Joy (gardenerjoy) – Yay for the season for gardening work.

Beverlyjoy – Glad you had the short version of the flu. On the other hand, the three day flu is usually worth about five pounds.

Ann (Newlifestyle) - Yep, the old brain floods us with Sabotaging Thoughts to avoid the people and situations that will help break the cycle. You might get by with a Helpful Response as simple as "Gonna post anyway," or "Gonna talk to her anyway." Glad you posted; sending supporting thoughts as you struggle.

nationalparker – LOL at "tripitis" - similar to the syndrome of finishing off all the junk food so you can start a diet. Interesting question: Yes, I have a book club with potluck on Wednesday and I need to start planning how to serve myself exactly one plate.

Beth (bethFromDayton) – Neat that the foot feels good enough to stand up too long. Kudos for stopping at full.

Rosebud170 – Welcome home. Kudos for walking out the whole of "Fabulous Paris." Ouch for pounds gained - hopefully some of that is French salt. Didn't understand "sabo red."

Readers -
Quote:
chapter 5
Get Ready: Lay the Groundwork

day 1
Record the Advantages of Losing Weight

Benefits of Weight Loss
. . .Try to think of as many advantages as you can. As you start to lose weight, you'll undoubtedly discover additional benefits along the way. For example, you might feel more confident and do things you don't usually do, such as speak up at meetings or volunteer to join a committee. Write the advantages on an index card and continue to add to this list any time you come across a new advantage you hadn't previously included.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 56.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #174  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Indulging will not cure my stress. Indulging will not erase my stress. I feel like a child in front of a blackboard. Ended up with eating too much yesterday, not necessarily BAD food, but too much.

Aiming to rejoin thread tonight after set for trip and post my strategies for getting through until next Tuesday. And hopefully be accountable.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #175  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

I am caught in the whirlwind...extra work days then trying to micro manage all the family stuff AND find time for me. Credit for staying OP and weighing through all this.

I may get back here later??

spanky, you asked about planning....I don't have kids so find things much easier. My DH will eat whatever I fix, too. Since I follow a food plan (South Beach) which has certain foods that are off limits my pantry/fridge/freezer is pretty well stocked with my OP foods. I keep stocked up since we live at least 30 min. from the nearest "good" grocery. I have 10-15 menus which I could probably pull from my pantry/fridge/freezer at any time. I just think about it in the morning and pull what I need. IF, I'm having difficulty I write the plan on a piece of paper and put it next to the fridge...mainly with NO CHOICE reminders regarding my DH's off plan snacks. I think my greatest success is with the planning ahead regarding my shopping. It prevents those last minute what to eat decisions.

everyone! Cheering you all on-Beck style!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #176  
persist

S/C/G: 322/310/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up been a few days

Coaches

Hi. Sorry to be MIA here. We've been trying to figure out coping strategies concerning Looloo and interrupted/non existant sleep. We're down to puppy pads & those things you can get for kids who wet the bed (well anything you can get for kids who wet the bed--I'm on a search for that today) and, for me, the growing stress of a farmers' market that's about to start and setting myself a schedule to get started on stock for that. Fit inbetween there the guild potters' sale & writing blurbs for a local newsletter about the guild and the tea room, and you have one stressed girlie girl here.

However. Here's the good news. Today marks the end of the first phase of the south beach diet. Two weeks exactly. I started at 260.8 and today I am 252.2. A loss of 8.6lbs. And the good news continues. With the move into Phase 2, I can add back "all the things I've been missing" and, here's the surprise ending, wait for it, I'm not craving anything. Nothing. I don't really feel the need to add anything back in. How weird is that? As my SBD buddy Lexxiss mentioned to me she will be adding in an apple. I'll do the same. But what I really need to add in is some consistent exercise.

Well, I just fished Looloo out of the toilet bowl. She's desperately dehydrated due to the kidney disease. She goes to the vet in an hour or so and will get her fluid top up. It's the single best thing we can do for her. Over the last 5 days Looloo has driven me bonkers. I am *constantly* watching her, wondering "if she's going to pee there" and if I think she will I hve to jump up and move her towards the litterbox. If the litterbox is not right under her nose, she goes on the couch, or if with us at night, in our bed. So we kept both cats out of the bed one night when I was so exhausted (HATE the bed peeing-hard to calm myself after that) that we just locked both cats out. I slept blissfully. Next night did the sme but Caesar wanted in so we locke dhim in with us. Looloo didn't care. Then another night with Ceaser in with us. Also ok. But last night Looloo was plaintively crying in the hall. I knew she'd pee in the bed. I spent Saturday morning at the laundromat washing everything she'd peed on plus all our clothes-5 commercial washers worth- and well, here we go again I guess. I think she was upset cause she's really feeling awful. She'll be better after the vet. I just have to learn to cope.

So that's how things are. Very thrilled to be on this new foodplan nd that it is working for me. My desire is to be below 250 by the end of the month. My other goal is to make it onto the chart of my wii fit program. When I weigh myself on it it also gives me my BMI. The chart tops off at 40.00. I have never been on the chart, always off the chart, toady at 42.06 BMI It'll be a happy day to just get on that chart.

Have a good start to the week.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi friends... This came through my newsfeed on Facebook via the Beck Diet Solution:

Monday Motivation: 'Cutting out all desserts never works for the long term because you’ll eventually eat them again and, when you do, go way overboard. Because of this, it’s actually IMPORANT that you work treats into your diet to prove to yourself that you can eat them in reasonable portions. Desserts are a necessary part of rest-of-your-life eating!'

Makes sense to me. I'll be back. Have a healthy, good day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 04-15-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Today is Day 1 of my new (old) food plan. I am going to attempt Eat to Live again. I was on it last summer and felt good. The only problem was prep time involved. Now that the MFA stuff is allegedly behind me, I want to devote time to eating more healthy and get off the five pounds I have gained these last six months. So here I go. I am modifying the plan slightly allowing myself a little dairy because I need the calcium and protein.

Sounds like lots of people are struggling. Add me to the group weight. Weight is a pound above ticker but I firmly believe this is a LONG race. The only way to lose is to stop being accountable.

Yoga this pm. Teaching music in DS class today.

Best to all.

Last edited by maryann; 04-15-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:47 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 173/162.4/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Sun and 40+ degrees!

Happy Monday, Beck Coaches!

I've been offline for 3 days & had a lot of catching up to do! Wow, y'all are prolific! (Which is a good thing--Becksters posting!)

This morning... no rain, no ice, no snow. SUN! And 43 degrees when it was time to take Emma the Rocket Dawg for her wog. I wore shorts and a thin, long-sleeved running shirt, a baseball cap, and SUNGLASSES. No gloves, no knits, no gortex, no 8 layers... It was GLORIOUS! I felt SO light! Emma and I jogged most of it (made 2-1/2 miles in 29-1/2 min.). Sun & uncold are such a lift to the spirits.

My weigh-in yesterday was the opposite of last week--I lost # but body comp showed much higher fat % and lower muscle %. Down 3.6 pounds. I think it's as bogus as the .5# gain last week--but it all trends out. I'll work like **** to keep the trend downwards.

Shannonde –Congratulations on your success in making it through Day 12 (the hardest for me)—AND the 2.5# loss! WTG!

Lulu – When you were talking about your feelings of deprivation and watching the FN, then “changing the channel”—I LOVED that! How literal and metaphorical. Isn’t so much of Beck about changing the channel of our thoughts? Hope your son had a great trip to NYC.

MaryAnn – Wooohoooo! On mailing in the thesis. So sweet hearing about reading to your son. I always felt like that it had taken me til my DD was about 10 for me to become a halfway decent mother and felt terribly guilty about it. Several years ago as DD & I were driving to a family dinner to celebrate her college graduation, she off-handedly said something about my reading The Hobbit to her when she was 5; and that had inspired her love of reading. “I did? Really?” I didn’t even remember that—but made me realize that despite mistakes, I hadn’t been the loser mom I’d projected onto myself. (Sorry to launch my memories off of your sweet story. It brought it back so strongly.) How was camping in the pecan orchard? I hope you and the new eating plan can be good friends.

Spanky – WTG staying OP Friday & Sat! My planning is generally to know what foods I’ll be eating, but it’s not entirely specific. A lot, as Lexxiss said she does, has to do with having the foods I like & that are OP on hand. Sometimes I know & definitely do better when I log all the foods I plan to have into MFP in advance. For me it is an inexact science, but mostly it has to do with my mindset of knowing/deciding/planning that I will only eat OP and having at least SOME idea of what that will be.

IBelieveinMe2 – Your “I know I am going to sound bipolar ~ again ~ “ cracked me up. We’ve all been there. …. I’m so sorry for your loss and that of your friends. Is there some piece of action you can take on behalf of the family who lost their son? Or even if you just go into action for yourself. Your assessment about putting your breakthroughs into action brought to mind that a lot of times our eating is not only a comfort for emotions, but a way of doing something when we don't know what to do. And just ACTING can improve our way of dealing with it. I got the PM this morning and responded. Thanks SO much!

GardenerJoy - Glad you’re enjoying your “French” eating style. I’m sure you’ll be on plan in no time.

Ann (NewLifeStyle) – “I think I am holding on to a lifeline and don't want to post because I don't have a lot of good news to send out.” Yeah right. The rest of us only post when we have good news. Uh-huh. NOT. Another ST. You need to keep posting here even if you’re not doing anything else OP. We are all lifelines to each other, and when we keep holding on—through good times and ESPECIALLY bad, that’s what will pull us back to plan. And keep us on plan. YOU are our lifeline too, so don’t forget that we need you. As for WW: As I related a few weeks ago, I found it too “squishy” and it somehow gave me a lot of room to cheat and lie to myself. I am not dissing WW because it works for a lot of people. But I didn’t get along with it much at all. (But it was one milestone on the road to finding my “diet cocktail” Rx that seems to work, so I'm grateful to it for that.) This is why Beck suggests having two plans in the hopper. I have become like the Chamber of Commerce for MyFitnessPal (free, even!)—I love it, and I find it very workable and a structure that supports me and keeps me honest. I also like their “friend” system. If you decide to try it, let me know & I’d be happy to be MFP friends as well as Beck friends. (I hope there is no inner voice warning you, “Be careful. Next she’ll be backing her U-Haul up to your house.”)

BethfromDayton - “One of my responses to the coach day was to say I'd post to 3FC every day, and if I missed, to never miss two in a row. I've been doing that! Yay, me.” And yay for us! Your posting is a win for us too. You mentioned Cards Against Humanity to Maryann – I LOVE that game. I stumbled across it on Amazon. DH & I have only played it a little, but will be taking it with us next month when we have “family vacation” with our two DDs and one SO. It should be a hoot….. On a 180-opposite note: I’m so sorry about your friend moving into hospice.

Rosebud170 – Welcome back! So glad that you had a great time and are ready to roll back into Beck Land. Hope you’re feeling much better soon.

BillBE - Thought of you this weekend as DH & I watched the lake fill with wonderful feathered friends: mergansers (hooded & one red-breasted), loons, mud hens, and an entire flotilla of white pelicans. It was quite the parade. One mallard couple moved into our next-door-neighbors’ garden. ~~ With a guarantee of 30-min max meetings, I would help you ascend to power as czar. Good job on limiting shortbread. On the 3# dumbbells, yeah, they were kind of in my “lunchbox” since I also carry my lunch in my backpack. As others have commented: LOVE the healthy and beautiful Easter basket ideas.

Nationalparker – Congrats on the -1#. WTG! Hope your trip is great, despite your having to do bid-niz. “A soup I tried and didn't care for and put down the drain. I could have eaten it but hated to waste the 220 calories.” Isn’t this amazing? Wasn’t there a time when you would have said, “I ate it because I didn’t want to waste it?” BIG CREDIT!

DEBBIE/LEXXISS – Hope the pastry prep (unlike what that means for a pastry chef) went well. I guess it's more like anti-pastry prep. Big credit for staying OP with the whirlwind of work, family, and vous.

ONEBYONE - Good luck on coping with the Looloo issues, and big congrats for getting through Phase 1! And the loss of 8.6lbs—YOWZA! WTG

BeverlyJOY – So sorry you didn’t get to see your son and celebrate Maya's b'day (but you will celebrate it!), but glad you didn’t have to deal with the flu away from home. Congratulations on the 2# loss! And I’m so glad you’re feeling better!

Here's to a great week!

xo
Liz
Old 04-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 245/222/180

Happy Monday to everyone!
I am *officially* starting my diet today. Had a pretty good weekend with just a couple of slips. Nothing terrible, though. Also got out and walked both Saturday and Sunday. So I'm calling it a success!

Question about planning for those of you who have done it or are doing it successfully: Do you plan on a daily basis, a weekly basis? What works for you? I am not a big planner, so I'm just curious about how other people have done it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day & a great week!
Closed Thread