Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

thistime7 - I was peeking in at posts this evening and have to tell you I LOVE your homemade temporary ticker!
Old 05-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 192/192/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone!

Today was a pretty good day. Eating was on plan, exercise was a lower body weight workout, and a very nice discovery that the planned piece of chocolate on my way home from work just didn't taste as good as it used to, lol. Yay! I am determined tomorrow to feel some hunger somewhere!

[B[julzchiki[/B] WELCOME to the group!!!! Taking it slowly sounds like a good plan to me. I haven't yet, but I can see that I will definitely have to reread certain days, so it might have been better to just take my time with it before moving on.

seadwaters: Gosh, nothing better than heated pool water, lol!!! Nice job on your good day!

BillBlueEyes: OMGosh, what a great job you did at the conference!!! Especially when feeling hungry and tired!!

Beverlyjoy: Congratulations on your 2lb loss!!! Yay! Hope you found something good to eat at lunch!

gardenerjoy: Glad your lunch went well!

Shepherdess: Wow, how wonderful to see all that wildlife! My sister lives up in the mountains, and I love that I can sit at the kitchen table and look and and see deer, etc.

Lexxiss: Good job with that spur of the moment exercise! Great job on making your own omelet!!!

MerinoGirl: The 2 lbs is most likely water, and sometimes when that happens to me it takes a couple of days to go away, but it almost always does go away. I do not blame you for not adjusting your weight!

ThisTime7 Yay for sticking to your plan! Walk It Out is actually a Wii Video Game...it has zero dread factor because it's a game, but it can be a very good workout too.

onebyone: Wow, scarey happening with your mother. That has to be very stressful for you! Great job in taking charge and getting back.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:00 AM   #288  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Thursday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - At gym (CREDIT moi) I amused myself by ordering the dumbbell rack - something I do on occasion. But yesterday motivated because the 85# weights were out of order and I wanted to push myself by lifting them. I can lift them - with effort - but can't lift them both at the same time. I have seen guys doing bench presses with a 100# dumbbell in each hand. Don't think I'm likely to ever get there, but a guy can dream.

Eating OP; CREDIT moi. It was easy since the only food that crossed my field of view was what I'd planned for the day. I would guess that anyone would lose weight at a resort (or prison) where the food was absolutely controlled. The value of that thought to me is to remind myself that seeing extraneous food is what sends me off plan. I don't go out looking for it. YMMV.

onebyone - Ouch for the reality of dealing with your mother's mild Alzheimer's. I've seen the pain that causes caring relatives as they change to accept that portions are no longer there. Sending supportive thoughts for your continued support of her.

Kudos for taking the matter into your own hands with the Bariatric Medical Clinic decision. I know that you've flirted with using that place for a while now. There'll be some structure there to help you find your path.

Joy (gardenerjoy) - LOL at all the animals at the zoo being too hot except humans and ducks - who are wearing down coats!. I do admire the thermal control of birds.

Shepherdess - Kudos for working on your form with the weights, and Double Kudos for measuring the slow churned ice cream. Count me as one of those who has no ability to estimate portion size when serving myself a treat. Wave at your antelope fawns for me.

Beverlyjoy - Good work seeking the frequency of weighing that works for you. My dream is to get a continuous plot of my weight for one day so that I could see the slight downward slope of water evaporation due to my basic metabolism, the steeper slope when I'm exercising, and the large jumps up and down when I consume and pass food and water. If I saw it once, I think it would permanently desensitize me to fluctuations.

It certainly is a pain that the days before a colonoscopy require that we step away from our healthy eating of whole grains, nuts, and fruits. I purchased a box of saltine crackers as part of my survival and, ultimately, had to discard the remainder.

Debbie (Lexxiss) - Yay for sleeping in and Yay for riding your bike to take a walk - good active day there. That omelet sounds good; Yep, a diner is likely to be adding whatever makes the customers want to come back - butter, salt, and cheese, LOL.

MerinoGirl - Of course it's not possible to gain two pounds of fat or muscle in an on-plan day. It's always possible to be off balance in the 13 pounds of in and out of a given day.

Thanks for the kind words, but gotta tell you that I am so far from having "management of free food down pat." You will read in my comments every time that I conquer FREE food since it's one of the biggest challenges I face.

new2me2 - Amazing that the chocolate didn't meet expectations; was it dark chocolate?

ThisTime7 - Yay for making a plan so that you could have the mud cake. Continued Kudos for continued days without eating after tea.

Readers -
Quote:
day 29
Resist Food Pushers

How to Say No

Prepare now to turn down someone the next time you're offered something to eat. Here's how:

Create a sense of entitlement about turning down requests to eat. Look at My Cost Analysis of Eating Chart on page 211. to fill it in, think of a specific situation where someone might offer you food. What are the costs to you of accepting the offer? It could make you:
  • Go off your scheduled meal plan.
  • Eat more than you really want.
  • Feel subservient to others.
  • Feel out of control.
  • Stop losing or even gain weight.
  • Overeat or develop a craving.
  • Feel bad about yourself.
The Beck Diet Solution, pg 209.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:56 AM   #289  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Thursday

Coaches
A good on plan day today - I was at work so no exercise. Late home and trying to organise dinner

I resisted Coolmints that someone was offering - not because I thought the calories were terrible or because it might be a trigger food but because it wasn't on plan and it would essentially be giving in. I think I have just realised that that is the whole point - is that right? I can be a bit slow! And I really hate denying myself anything so can ignore the obvious. It all seemed a bit rigid but I think I get the point now.

I wish I had seen the swimming icon before! I am looking forward to more tomorrow - - it looks a bit like my efforts in the pool

Credits -
- Read A&R cards - No
- Planned my day - yes
- Made food plan - yes
- Food on-plan - yes
- Posted to the list -yes
- Ate mindfully and seated every time - almost
- Put down fork occasionally - yes
- Weighed myself - Yes - same as yesterday - up 10oz - 217lb
- Drank water - Yes
- Exercise - no - at work - but I did walk down the stairs occasionally
- Resistance techniques - yes - triumphed over coolmints!
- Consciously gave credit for positive eating / exercise behaviours - Yes

-----
Cheryl
Old 05-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #290  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beck folks - yesterday was a healthy day - I stayed in my calorie range...always grateful for that.

Tomorrow is my colonoscopy. So today is the prep day...ugh. I'll probably lose some weight but, it won't be 'real' and it will be temporary.

I had lunch with my friend yesterday and was able to find something healthy and allowed as I had many restrictions because of the colonoscopy. I stripped down a very fancy turkey sandwich to just some turkey, lovely bread and some mustard and I ate half - took the rest home I guess. I had a cup of veggie soup too. Credit. Always grateful when I am willing to make it work.

I had some unplanned hard candy before bed - oops. I got that for today. The directions for today suggested sucking on hard candy after drinking a glass of the potion.

No real food plan today!
- gaderade, jello, broth, popsycles, tea, water, etc. after a light breakfast.

Yesterday -
Planned, wrote down what I ate, measured, counted calories - changed plan during the day
Tv off - most of the time
Lots of water
Exercises - yes…yay
No seconds, leave bite - all the time except for sugar free candy
Fork down, feel fullness, TASTE food - some of the time

No beck book
Didn’t read arc/rc

Seadwaters - credit for resisting even a little mint because you thought it might be a trigger food. You are making many good Beck decisions and often figuring it out…that’s wonderful.

Billbe - credit for reorganizing the dumbbells and using it for trying heavier weights. The value of that thought to me is to remind myself that seeing extraneous food is what sends me off plan - that is so, so true…good realization.

New2me2 - wow - chocolate not being as good as you thought it would be is an amazing realization. Good for you - really thinking about food and it’s taste is an accomplishment. Glad you had a good day.

gardener joy - credit for checking the menu first before your lunch. So glad you zoo time went well.

Shepardess - love that the baby fawns are in sight! Credit for doing the weights thoughtfully and mindfully. Credit for measuring your wonderful home churned ice cream. Carry on.

Lexxiss - glad you check in and got a call from a walking buddy! Sounds like a good day planned. It’s nice going to the pool with your mom.

merino girl - I hear you on the scale flucuations. Of course, your two pounds up isn’t ‘real’ - you were on plan and didn’t eat an extra 7000 calories. But, that’s not how our ‘brains’ work. I am going through the same thing. Maybe we will figure it out together.

Thistime7 - credit for no eating after tea for seven days!!! I haven’t ever been hypnotized - but, I have relaxation and weight loss cd’s that I listen to sometimes. I think putting together lots of different things can help us in many ways. Your scrapbook sound nice.

Onebyone - I know it breaks your heart to see your mom with these symptoms of her alzheimers. I am sorry. Ya know…it takes what it takes to learn to be with food and be healthy. Sounds like a comprehensive program could be a good fit for your needs at the Bariatric Center. You need to take care of you. Hugs to you.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-27-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #291  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Good Morning Coaches

Our super hot weather broke last night and phew! what a relief. I got some real sleep for the first night in a week.

I am just waiting for the washing machine to finish up and once I move stuff to the dryer I am off to have breakfast and to get ready for my day. I hope to spend several hours at the school, getting the ceramic room in order and topping off the glaze buckets.

I have to call and talk to my mother today. I've been avoiding her, truth be told, since she wandered off. I am having a tough time not being mad at her and I know this is so so wrong. It's just the truth of how I feel. I think I may need to seek some support and definitely get some insight/info from the local Alzheimer's society as we/I go through this. I'll be seeing her tomorrow. It's hard to treat her like I always have and yet also keep in mind that she's not like she always was. It's like walking a fine line that sometimes disappears right in front of your eyes, only to come back into view.

Tough, but for today I am not going to eat over it.

Have a good day Becksters.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #292  

S/C/G: 215/194.5/150

Height: 5'3.5"

Default Oops

Hello Coaches,

Well, I didn't think I was carrying around residual anger at my scale, but, events perhaps speak for themselves.

At a 10am meeting, someone brought in a box of Dunkin Munchkins, and I ate one "to be polite". This despite reading BillBE's Beck citings of the week, which actually deal exactly with this topic. I did think of that, later, after I had eaten the thing.

At 3pm, someone came around with free ice creams left over from some event, and I dove right in with barely a thought to the fleeting and faint "Nooooooo ... " I heard in my head.

At 7pm, my husband and I decided that one bottle of rosé wine wasn't going to cut it on a hot and sticky night, and we had a second bottle. Mid second bottle, somehow it seemed like it made sense to open and devour an entire package of Girl Scout cookies (Dulce de Leche).

So, when I saw that I had added an extra half pound to the scale this morning, I was unsurprised. It it takes 3500 calories to add a pound, this time I might actually have consumed that much extra!

<sigh> Back on track today, so far. Looking to get back into my serenity zone.

Lexxiss: I copied out what you wrote about weighing and am going to paste it on a card and add it to my response card pile. I think that I need to read those words daily for a while so I can neutralize the power of the number on my scale.

Shepherdess: My equivalent of the fawn spotting is bunny spotting. We have a colony of brown rabbits that live in my and my neighbor's yard, and, believe it or not, I usually see the first one of the season on Easter Sunday. I have my very own Easter Bunny, it seems. This year, I didn't see him/her on Easter Sunday, but I did see him/her later that week.

onebyone: I'm sorry that you are going through this with your mother. It sounds like the burden is on you to be the responsible one, and that is not easy. The realization that "the future is now", or however you describe that moment, is very powerful, and kudos to you for making a plan and acting on it. Good luck!

new2me2: I'm with BillBE on this one - your chocolate didn't taste as good as you thought it would?? You need better chocolate! Or, not...

BillBE: So, now you see why I think you're a master of "free food resistance" ... You're a black belt. I used to think I was a green belt, but maybe I'm still a yellow belt. Also, I am dedicating this smiley to you for your gym story

seadwaters: Glad you like the swim smiley.

Beverlyjoy : Good luck w/the colonoscopy!

thistime7: When is tea? Is it the evening meal?
Old 05-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #293  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

I'm leading a book club tonight (The Hemingses of Monticello by Annette Gordon-Reed). I'm not ready. The trick will be to get ready and to not overeat from performance stress. I need to keep reminding myself that this group practically leads itself, so my role is not lead performer but catalyst.

WI: -0.35kg, Exercise: +50 1230/1400 minutes for May, Food: 80%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Shepherdess: Cool about your fawn. If you, or anyone, get an ice cream maker, I'll put up my recipes.

Lexxiss: great job with all your exercise and yay for the home made omelet where you control the cheese and oil

MerinoGirl: hope you're finding your serenity zone!

ThisTime7: hope your appointment with the physiologist went well. Way to go fitting Mud Cake into your plan. Let us know if that works for you (I seem to be able to do that with some things -- other things are triggering and the struggle the next day makes the treat not worthwhile).

onebyone: great to see you! I miss you when you are away. Glad that you are having helpful insights. Sending you warm thoughts and calming energies as you figure out how things need to work with your mom.

new2me2: kudos for planned chocolate and yay for it not being everything you remembered! That's a very valuable realization.

BillBlueEyes: Yep. It's new for me to not go looking for off-plan food, but I'm not. So, it's helpful to have your insight of being wary of off-plan food that I see.

seadwaters: good job on staying on plan -- even for the small stuff. I think you've got it.

Beverlyjoy: hope all goes well with the colonoscopy prep
Old 05-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #294  

Hi coaches,

I was very busy at this days so I had so many ups and downs-3 days overeated, 2 days OP, 1 day overeated, 2 days OP.......
So I decieded that only one way for me is to be here EVERY day. I can´t be without food control. Here I am - on track again.

Read ARC 2x
Read Beck
Eat sitting
Eat slow and mindfully 80%
OP 90% (skipped snack , I wasn´t hungry)
Giving a credit
Exercise 40 min treadmill

Weight in - NO , I wasn´t so brave...

Welcome new Beckies julzchiki, ThisTime7, ponee , so glad you posted

Last edited by nathy; 05-27-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #295  

S/C/G: 137/137/125

Height: 5'3"

We had beautiful weather yesterday, perfect for a run. I guess the brutal storms are the price we pay for spring at its best and it’s worth it.

I’m feeling the urge to let portion sizes grow. That voice is telling me that a slightly larger slice of bread here a little extra cheese there won’t hurt anything. So I’m back to weighing and measuring, trying to maintain some discipline. I’m not sure what brings those thoughts on. I keep hoping that weighing and measuring is like training wheels and I’ll eventually just learn to ride the bike and not need them. I can leave it for brief periods of time, but I keep needing to return. So for now each morsel on my plate is checked for size.

Lexxiss, great job setting such a healthy intention for your day. Yay for a friend looking for a walking buddy! Yay for a full sized, healthy version of your favorite omelet. I didn’t know that moose tended to twin—not one of our local species. That would be very cool to see!

MerinoGirl, don’t let the reading on the scale get you down. There are so many reasons for fluctuations—water retention, whether you ate later than usual the night before or just the direction of the wind blowing, LOL. It is the long-term average of those daily fluctuations that matter. Ouch for weigh-in anger causing a lousy food day, but good job putting it behind you and getting back into “the serenity zone.” Your Easter bunnies sound like so much fun!

ThisTime7, I have always been curious about hypnosis. I find the idea intriguing that I can go into a trance and come out a better person, though I know it’s more involved than all that. Great job enjoying your treat on plan. It’s so much more enjoyable when you know you’ve earned it.

Onebyone, I’m so glad your mom is OK. That is a huge added stress to your otherwise hectic schedule. Best of luck on your bariatric surgery. You had felt that it was the right move for you earlier, so I’m glad you are back in a place where it’s possible.

New2me2, kudos for a good day! It’s great that chocolate just isn’t as appealing as it used to be. That would make life so much easier. I love your determination to feel some hunger tomorrow.

BillBE, yay for lifting two 85 lb weights with some effort! It’s great that you’ve found a way to amuse yourself at the gym, sneak in a little extra exercise and test your strength all at the same time, LOL. I guess you can count yesterday as a temptation rest day and you probably needed one after all the exertion your resistance muscle faced the day before.

Seadwaters, I love the swimming icon! Kudos for turning down Coolmints to avoid giving in. It often seems rigid to me as well, but I think that part of my brain that tells me it’s too rigid is the part that has kept me heavier than I wanted to be.

Beverlyjoy, yuck for the colonoscopy prep. LOL at your food plan, but it is a good reminder that when we have to do it, we can be rigid. It just takes the right motivation. Great job finding something healthy at lunch that worked with all of your restrictions and kudos for taking half home.

Gardenerjoy, sending supportive thoughts while you deal with performance stress. Great job recognizing a possible eating trigger before it arrives. Sounds like you’ve found a better stress buster than eating anyways.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #296  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherdess View Post
Onebyone, I’m so glad your mom is OK. That is a huge added stress to your otherwise hectic schedule. Best of luck on your bariatric surgery. You had felt that it was the right move for you earlier, so I’m glad you are back in a place where it’s possible.
Hi Shepherdess. I just wanted to pipe up that I'm not getting bariatric surgery! Scary! The place I'll be going to is called the Bariatric Management Institute so you can learn to manage bariatric-ness I guess!

(I had to go look it up...
bariatrics–noun(used with a singular verb)
a branch of medicine that deals with the control and treatment of obesity and allied diseases.
)

They are supposed to deal with obesity from all aspects: nutrition, medical, exercise, counselling. It's scary too as I can't hide from any aspect of it anymore and going there means I am admitting I need help. I guess I do. Maybe this will be "the thing" that actually does stick with me.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #297  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello Beck friends

It's been an interesting 24 hrs-my old pup knocked the laptop off the table yesterday afternoon and the journey has been about getting back online since I depend on it for work and you all are my main source of support. New computer, but I'm not too proficient yet. Food is OP (so far) and I hope for a clean and planned day today. See ya'll tomorrow-I need to figure out how this works.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #298  

Smile Personals

Time for some personals

BeverlyJoy - Hope your tests go well today and that you eventually get to eat something that suits your diet and style. Good thinking with the turkey sandwich when you had restricted options

BillBlueEyes - Yes - the C Food diet - see-food-and-eat-it diet - is my core problem which while it seems really obvious hadn't actually dawned on me - that that is what one has to resist! So I spend a lot of time darting away from lurking food sources. Yay for finding and excuse for man-handling 85# weights. Not sure it will contribute to upper body flexibility though YMMV? My light-flower Avatar was collected years ago from I don't know where but is in my collection of images - I just like it and it makes me feel good

Debbie (Lexxiss) - Hope your computer issues sort themselves out - don't I know how annoying they can be! Hope your day goes to plan

Gardenerjoy - Hope your book club went well and didn't trigger stress eating - your insight should protect you

MerinoGirl - I do like that swimming smiley a lot - thanks for finding it! Ouch for your rather off plan day - spectacular! And your were able to tell your coaches about it - that can be really hard and I sometimes want to avoid posting when I have wandered off track.

Nathy - Good to see you back and hope things go to plan today

new2me2 - Good list of credits - and yay for chocolate losing some of its appeal. Hope you got to feel hungry and to ride it out successfully

OnebyOne - Sorry about your Mum - my sister and I spent the first part of last year getting dad sorted out in a safe environment. My sister had taken about 4 months carers leave to be with him and probably would have retired to look after him but he gradually became unpredictable and unsafe as is the nature of the illness. Sister couldn't even go to the toilet without something happening (leaving house or whatever). In the end we had to opt for a safe placement and it was difficult to lose dad a day at a time as he drifted away. He seems comfortable and settled. I looked up the bariatric program and it looks terrific - I hope you have found a program to settle on that will support you.

Shepherdess - Antelope fawns - wow - Bambi! Such a wild and unpredictable place you live with all those treasures about. Credit for getting back into structure on your plan - a bit of rigidity helps I guess. I know I can never trust myself on portion size - a bit of ice-cream over time turns into a plateful

ThisTime7 - I too love your home-made ticker - very inventive! I haven't cracked the no eating after tea / dinner - I always plan several snacks - so you are doing well

Cheryl
Old 05-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #299  

S/C/G: 192/192/140

Height: 5'4"

I think I got my signature!!! YAY!

Never fails, lol, right before a vacation "they" always try to kill me with work the last couple of days. Now that this busy work day is done, I can get down to business (I tried twice to do this from work and both times someone came to hover over while I worked on their project, lol)...

Big credit: I dumped the remainder of a carton of coconult milk creamer down the drain as I realized that I've been oversizing my tablespoons, lol. Moderation is apparently something I can't handle here yet, lol. I thought I could do this instead of my Starbucks, but in the end I think it will be better to just go get my sugar-free vanilla soy latte at Starbuck's because I'm WAY too lazy to go there often, lol. Having the yummy creamer in sight is not good, not to mention I really shouldn't be drinking even decaf coffee anyway. So tomorrow, cold turkey. NO coffee, NO creamer.

Not so much credit: I didn't do so well on the hunger thing. I felt strong hunger when I first got up, but not so much the rest of the day. I have a new plan for tomorrow though. I usually plan for 3 very small "meals" while at work, but tomorrow I'm going to make it two and space them out farther. I think I've just been afraid to feel hunger, partly because I have that tendency anyway, but also the last few days I've been feeling light-headed, and I can't decide if my blood pressure is too low, my blood sugar is too low, or it's stupid allergies, lol.

Okay, off to do some kind of exercise.

BillBlueEyes - Yay for lifting 85# dumbells!! I have a couple of 20lbers that I USED to be able to lift for bench presses, but not any more. I can lift them and carry them, but not actually do any upper body exercises wtih. I also have 1 25lber that I don't even try to lift at the moment. I use them now ocassionally for lower body. You'd be surprised how strong you can get, lol. Good job for OP eating! And the chocolate, it was Dove Dark Chocolate which is usually very yummy, lol. Today's piece was Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds...much better than yesterday, but still not sure if the spell hasn't been broken, lol.

seadwaters: Wow, YAY for you for not having coolmints because it wasn't on plan!!! Major credit! And, yes, I think that is the whole point, lol.

Beverlyjoy: Will be thinking of you tomorrow! I had one a couple of years ago...prep is definitely NOT fun, lol.

onebyone: I can't sleep when it's hot either! Ugh! I think seeking help from the Alzheimer's society is probably a really good idea...they will have specific encouragement and help for you.

MerinoGirl: Ouch on your anger management, lol, but good for you for getting back on track!

gardenerjoy: Hope you're having a good time at your book club.

nathy: Welcome back!

Shepherdess: Oh, yes, my portion sizes are aleady growing a bit. I weigh and measure most things, EXCEPT, I've noticed that I don't weigh and measure the things I don't want to know how much I'm consuming. Like the coconut milk creamer I dumped today, lol. I believe it really will get better and that we won't have to measure forever!

Lexxiss: Wow, new computer?! Good job for being on plan!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:17 AM   #300  

Coaches

Hope you all have a good day - I am getting ready for the evening and posting a bit early. I am a bit restless so need to find something to focus on or I will eat tonight

Credits -
- Read A&R cards - No (what's that about - will read them when I get off here. Might avert the restless eating)
- Planned my day - yes
- Made food plan - yes
- Food on-plan - yes
- Posted to the list -yes
- Ate mindfully and seated every time - always seated, not always mindful
- Put down fork occasionally - I thought about this as I started lunch - but then forgot! I am unable to focus on this one
- Weighed myself - Yes - back down 10 oz - 216.4lb
- Drank water - Yes
- Exercise - yes - in the pool for 1 hour
- Resistance techniques - yes - stayed on plan!
- Consciously gave credit for positive eating / exercise behaviours - Yes

Working on -
Putting down that knife and fork! - and reading and creating A&R cards

-----
Cheryl
Closed Thread