Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 05:55 AM   #241  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Sunday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Was out on my bike for a spell, CREDIT moi. Yay for that kind of weather. And finally got the tomato plants into the ground with DW.

Encountered a street vendor selling Italian Sausages - one of my favorite foods since forever. The good news is that ignoring them wasn't a huge wrestling match; they just weren't about me. Prior to my journey, I'd have had one, unrelated to any meal, or struggled with not having one. I'll take the CREDIT moi even though it wasn't a struggle.

Joy (gardenerjoy) - Kudos for having a written plan in advance of your Flowers and Food festival. The word festival enters my sub-conscious as permission to overeat or why else would they be having a festival, LOL.

Shepherdess - Yay for the joy of new running shoes, especially since they provide new motivation. Good job handling the expectations of others by sticking to your plan when eating with the in-laws.

Beverlyjoy - Hope the plant swap went well and that you brought home no more than you have room for. Kudos for planning your strategy for the potluck in advance.

Debbie (Lexxiss) - Yay for good walking weather. This is yard sale season around here also, so I walk with a backpack so I can indulge. A yard sale bargain makes my heart soar, but lately I've gotten an even bigger high from self righteously NOT buying stuff I didn't need, LOL.

new2me2 - That's a big deal to decide that you can skip the Starbucks rather than to make it up; Kudos.

jynx - Glad you survived the hospital and can start healing. Ouch for a two week quarantine, that's no fun. Kudos for inventing the smaller bowls strategy on your own - you might just be intuitive about this stuff.

ThisTime7 - I googled mud cake - actually, I hadn't heard of it; just from reading the recipes you deserve Kudos for turning that down. And Kudos for continuing to avoid eating after tea.

ponee - Yep, just diving in is the way to go. Which Beck book are you going to read first? And Kudos for leaving a bite on your plate already; that's a hard one for me. I like your idea of leaving it for the chickens; my DW says that I can leave it for her pet worms in our compost bin, LOL.

Selecting an Avatar is easy: [User CP] --> [Select Avatar] then just choose one of the zillion available or [browse] to the picture on your own computer to be uploaded. The site doesn't allow a ticker for 20 days and 20 posts - bummer, but it's one of those things required to deter SPAM - so you don't have to think about that part for three weeks.

Readers -
Quote:
day 29
Resist Food Pushers

Many of the dieters I've counseled have told me they "had to eat" to avoid hurting someone's feelings, even though they knew it meant straying from their diet. Bill, for example, told me that he felt he had to eat whatever his wife prepared for dinner. Allison told me she always ate a piece of whatever baked goods her coworkers brought to work. Melissa never refused the desserts her mother-in-law made. They all were certain that even a polite refusal of food would offend the other person.

The Beck Diet Solution, pg 207.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:54 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beck coaches/buddies/friends...

The plant swap was a huge success - some 130 people and about 2300 plants. It only rained for five minutes (yay). I've been nervous about the potluck. However, I started to plan early in the week my strategy. I knew that I would bring some healthy veggie dish and my friend was bringing a hot Italian pasta dish. That is what I planned to have with any fresh fruit or veggies available. I allowed myself a cookie, if I wanted it. So when I was faced with 5 huge picnic tables of every kind of food you could imagine....I took what I planned, sat away from that area and had no second helpings. Credit On the dessert table there was a sea of homemade cookies, pies, bars, candy, etc - and one smiling bowl of fresh stawberries. I looked past the others and had some of the berries - Credit I had DH take charge of helping to set up the food- so I didn't have to deal with handling or setting it up. Credit

I couldn't have had more than 400 calories. This is a HUGE victory for me. I am so grateful.

Today is a quiet day - DH will get things planted and we will relax after that. I think my mom will come over for dinner.

thistimeseven - a plant swap is a designated time where folks get together and trade their extra plants for some new ones. That way people get rid of their extra plants (from self seeding or dividing large plants) and then get some new plants for free.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-23-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:39 AM   #243  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello Beck friends

I'm so grateful for 3fc and newfound friends. Posting every day has meant I never have to be alone in this journey. This morning has been good...the memorial was very soothing and I am sinking back into my comfort zone of clean eating habits. Cookies are headed to the dumpster (thanks Beverlyjoy) when I walk to the lilac grove, and healthy OP treat will go in the oven upon my return. ..white bean and kale soup will be finished as well. I still have the hurdle of the Pooch Parade fundraiser and will attend knowing I'll be way too busy to eat, but that a healthy dinner will greet me upon my return. *credit* today for persisting in healthy habits. My plan is to actually be ready and get to the pool this AM before heading to the park.

BillBlueEyes, my inclination would be to give *credit* because resisting sausages was not a struggle. I am finding that certain foods that used to turn on the drool mechanism just don't appeal to me anymore. As to "festivals", after I had started my journey we ended up at one and DH was so excited to share a funnel cake with me. After casually explaining he was welcome, but I just wasn't able to share he ate one himself and has never ordered one since-it was the sharing that was pleasurable to him and we've since found better choices for "sharing". I have a worm bin, too. Perhaps we're related through wormage.lol

gardenerjoy, I hope you got some wonderful flowers! *credit* for window shopping the food ! I'll remember that-it's very cute.

Shepherdess, I love new shoes-just like the old ones, too. The problem is keeping the new ones nice. *credit* for resisting food pushers who meant well because you had a plan. *credit* for making a new rule.

Beverlyjoy, *credit* for "a HUGE victory" at the potluck. lol for planning a week ahead! It worked!

new2me2, "just decided I could wait for another day." *credit* Such a powerful decision! September is beautiful in Alaska, and cold and rainy is just how it is.

jynx,

ThisTime7, *credit* for recognizing your habit of doing fine at events, but making detours to kitchen cupboards upon returning home. My habit, too, which I'm working on changing. Hope your 2nd show went well-I have a hard time comprehending the time difference AND you reminded me, the opposite season. BTW-My very close friend has close ties to the guide dog community here.

ponee, "wheat and lentil country" reminded me of Contrary Mary....how do your lentils grow? I eat lots of them on my food plan. *credit* for leaving a bite for the chickens...Yes, monitoring is quite a task when starting out. *credit* for recognizing you can do it.

Ok, lilacs and doggies are calling my name!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #244  
Green Tomatoes

I found myself resenting yesterday how little bread I get to eat and still lose weight, but all is forgiven this morning with a new low. I'm not completely sure my emotions should be that dependent on the scale number, but, for this morning, I'll take it.

WI: -0.75kg (new low), Exercise: +40 1035/1400 minutes for May, Food: 95%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Shepherdess: glad you're enjoying your new shoes and that they make you want to run!

ThisTime7: great job on fixing lunch when your experience showed that would be better for you.

ponee: way to go with counting calories and keeping track of things!

new2me2: so glad that the massage worked well for you

BillBlueEyes: yes, indeed, about "festival" as a food occasion. Good job on making the sausages not about you -- that definitely deserves a credit, struggle or not.

Beverlyjoy: so glad for the big success of the plant swap. And great job on handling the pot luck.

Lexxiss: good to see that much is going well for you in the midst of a challenging time.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #245  

S/C/G: 283/171/153

Hi Everyone,
Been to dog show again today and took own food for lunch this time. Went well until the other girls brought out the dip, cheese and bickies was weakened here and should of moved my chair but hand just kept reaching out. Realized what I was doing and moved my chair. Need to make a new response card tonight on this

Credits - 6 nights still no eating after tea.
Refused wine at show and stuck with Pepsi max

BillBlueEyes Well done on the bike ride and resisting the street vendor. I hope I can get like that when the aromas are drawing me into the vans.

Gardenerjoy Glad you had a drop this morning. Those bloody scales can really get our emotions up and down. Even when you have had a really good day they just don’t seem to budge. My counsellors says that’s why Beck get you to weigh every day so that you realize it can go either way then you get the big drop. I walk past mind and want to 2nd weigh but now that it’s allowed only once a day it’s a real test for me, as I want to get back on and check Ha Ha

Beverlyjoy Ghee plant swap sounds great haven’t seen this done is Australia but then maybe the gardening clubs do. Well done on on strategy with the food you planned well and stuck to it.

Lexxiss Yeh it’s not only time difference but seasons too I am still getting use to what time you are when I am posting. Well done for not letting your sad day take over your food plan. Have fun at the pooch parade I have just got home from a show.

new2me2 – Great will power on missing Starbucks and losing half a pound.
ponee – Well done for leaving a bite on your plate. I found this hard too as you always eat everything on your plate no matter how full you are.

Cheers ThisTime7

temp ticker
283---275------------------------154
A broccoli for every five pounds
Old 05-23-2010, 04:47 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 192/192/140

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon everyone! It was a beautiful morning, and I needed some things at the store, so I walked. It's only a few blocks, and instead of coming back the way I came I walked around the other way which is a bit longer. I also did 1 hour of my Wii game Walk it Out, and a little lower body toning.

Today is day 22, Say, Oh, Well to Disappointment. A couple of things really stood out to me, so I wrote them on a 3x5 card and as soon as I get my signature, I'll put them there too, lol. I plan to review these everyday:

1. It takes time to change a mindset that took years to form. (for when I feel impatient)

2. Oh well means "I don't like this but I'm going to accept it and move on!"

3. I can struggle with what I have to do and feel bad or I can accept that this is just the way it is! (for so many areas of my life, lol). I've already done this with the gluten/dairy stuff and it's helped a lot when eating out with friends and situations like that.

Today was also my official weigh-in...1 week after starting the diet part of it. So, in this one week I've lost 2.6 pounds, yay, and a total of 5.6 pounds since starting the book 22 days ago.

BillBlueEyes: Wow, great job on resisting those sausages! Major credit.

Beverlyjoy: Very impressive and great job on passing up 5 picnic tables full of food!!!!! And, great job on no second helpings and having berries for dessert!

Lexxiss: Yay for you taking the cookies to the dumpster!!

gardenerjoy: Congratulations on your new low!!!

ThisTime7: Credit for moving your chair!!! There's a sentence somewhere in the pink book about giving yourself credit for stopping at any point!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:44 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Talking Back online - YAY

Hi Coaches
I picked up the computer today and they didn't have to replace the hard disk which means I don't have to spend days reinstalling everything so I am happy!

I will do a quick check-in tonight and tomorrow morning will try to catch up with your posts.

Credits -
- Read A&R cards - once
- Planned my day - YES
- Made food plan - YES
- Food on-plan - Definitely
- Posted to the list - Yes
- Ate mindfully and seated every time - YES
- Put down fork occasionally - Will try tonight
- Weighed myself - YES - 217.8lb - I actually accidentally put 119 a few days ago and was congratulated on my fabulous weight loss by some very observant coach - I went back and corrected it. LOL - if only
- Drank water - More than usually
- Exercise - missed today because had to get laptop
- Resistance techniques - Yes - very hungry today and panicked a little but held firm and used the "I will be eating in ..." technique. Resisted chocolate biscuits at lunch - which I didn't resist one day last week
- Consciously gave credit for positive eating / exercise behaviours - I did
Working on -
Exercise, planning, habits, getting a dancing broccoli by first Sunday in June

Cheryl
Old 05-24-2010, 05:38 AM   #248  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Monday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Nibbled from a buffet lunch spread; Ouch, Ouch, Ouch. Exercise was chasing birds; CREDIT moi. It's interesting to be out for several hours and NOT see a single Northern Cardinal - they're nesting and don't want to be seen. So, a large, bright red bird can choose for me not to see it and I don't. There's a lesson in self control for me there, I suppose. If a show off bird like the male Cardinal can choose not to be seen, I should be able to control my nibbling. OK, I admit that there's no logic in the prior sentence, but I need a kick in the pants, LOL.

Joy (gardenerjoy) - Congrats on a new low. LOL at your ambivalence about it inducing a good mood - Yep, revel in it. My DW reminded me recently that the peasants at the time of the French Revolution were eating about 4 pounds of bread each day - and nothing else, of course.

Beverlyjoy - WOW, 2300 plants for 130 people to take home means that everybody gets some 17 plants! Congrats for that success. And Kudos to your DH for fronting for you on the food and then planting your stash from the event. And Kudos to you as well for avoiding all the home made pot luck stuff. You're a more realistic example for me than the Northern Cardinal, LOL.

Cheryl (Seadwaters) - Yay for computer resolution without having to reinstall everygthing; BTDT and don't like it. Ouch for the accidental gain of 100 pounds, LOL.

Debbie (Lexxiss) - Good stuff to have visions of your healthy, on-plan foods. Yep, we're wormmates all right. No doubt they're relatives; mine send greetings to yours - kindly convey.

new2me2 - Thanks for the neat stuff from day 22, Say, Oh, Well to Disappointment - I'm particularly in need of the Oh Well to accepting that I can't just nibble without limits, as if nibbling were an article in the Bill of Rights.

ThisTime7 - Yep, Kudos for continuing your string of not-eating after tea. And Kudos for moving your chair - good strategy, that.

Readers -
Quote:
day 29
Resist Food Pushers

Do you have a similar problem? if so, you probably have two notions that get in the way: The first is that other people's desire to have you eat their food is more important than your desire to lose weight. The second is that it's wrong to stick up for yourself (at least where food is concerned), especially if it means disappointing someone else. I'd like you to think about these two ideas in a different way:
  • You're entitled to work toward your goal of losing weight as long as you're not maliciously trying to make someone feel bad.
  • it's okay to disappoint others. Disappointing is a normal part of life. Their disappointment most likely will be mild and fleeting.
The Beck Diet Solution, pg 207.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #249  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Monday

Hello Beck friends

My busy day gave me opportunity for another hunger experiment and strengthening of my resistance muscle. I did bring a sandwich for lunch *credit* so was able to turn down free "Subway", and afterwards the free champagne . *credit* I was too busy to eat, and instead had my egg sandwich with a salad for dinner. *credit* for deciding I didn't need a big dinner at 8pm but that it would, in fact, be a good thing to eat the sandwich. Wow! All in all, a good OP day!

Bill, ouch! Oh, well...I love Cardinals, and don't know if they're not here or if I've just never seen them. I saw them often in Hawaii and never tired of looking.

Gardenerjoy, when in doubt, refer to response card #19. Celebrate! I should celebrate each half pound loss! BTW-Congrats!

ThisTime7, I had to look up bickies-got it-cookies. *credit* for extra steps taken to resist. I'm really happy for you, that you have a counselor who is so knowledgable about Beck. I like your temporary ticker, too.

new2me2, *credit* for Sunday exercise..and congrats on WL!

seadwaters, glad your computer is cooperating. I'm going to start looking for a new one. Congrats! on your WL and *credit* for biscuit resistance.

I'm feeling tired. Good to identify and not confuse with hunger. I'll hit the pool this AM and take a break this afternoon.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #250  

S/C/G: 214/210/180

Height: 5'8"

Thanks Bill.... lets see, found the first Beck book some years ago and did a lot of it, but had no support, except for DH, who is himself a therapist. Got the second book last year and it sat around until I decided to try again. Then I googled Beck diet and found 3fcs....so count me IN.

Used to live in Boston/Cambridge/ Sommerville in the 60's and 70s.

ponee
Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 214/210/180

Here's yesterday's report.

-Read more in Beck DFL book, made out some cards.
-Counted calories for day 2. I see where many extra ones can creep in.
-Left bites on the plate for chickens ( got 8 eggs yesterday !)
-Went out to dinner, had only one beer and small burger, salad, no fries.

And, I have lost 4 pounds. I inspire myself, if I do say so. Credit me.

Today a long ride in the woods looking for trails I haven't ridden in a decade.

Best to all, ponee
Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #252  
Green Tomatoes

DH's nephew is coming over today to help in the yard. We hope to get him once a week all summer. Today, we're working on my project -- I still haven't planted any vegetables because the bed isn't ready. It's too wet to till, but we'll weed and spread organic matter in preparation for tilling if we ever get enough dry days in a row. We'll also put my tomato seedlings in larger pots.

Eating will be a bit challenging because I don't have enough food to feed a 20year old male for lunch, so we'll go out. Probably fast food, but Japanese, so I'll still be able to get a lot of veggies. Our traditional afternoon snack for when he's here is homemade frozen yogurt -- I mixed up a batch made with local strawberries yesterday. I hope that turns out!

WI: -0.45kg (new low), Exercise: +70 1105/1400 minutes for May, Food: 85%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes
Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #253  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beck folks, coaches and buddies - yesterday was a healthy day. Credit. Often when I have a 'hard' day around food with many temptations, the next day is a let down day and I over eat. It did not happen yesterday. YAY I did want to get and ice cream cone yesterday - but, resisted. Credit.

Dh wanted a pizza last night. I was ok being in the room with it. I ate my planned meal. In true 'destroy the unwanted food fashion' - out came the dish soap liquid on the leftovers. credit - Too tempting not to eat cold pizza.

DH got a few of the swap plants in the ground. And did some 60 bags of mulch. This year we mostly got tomatoes, peppers, pretty daylillies, some herbs, ground covers, etc. We have a glass artist that comes every year and she always brings her 'seconds'. They go into the garden 'stuff' area - so I got one of those. Plus a hypertupha planter that someone made.

This will be a quiet week for me. I need to clean up my office. There's a futon couch/bed in there. We are having company over the weekend - so I need to clear it off.

yesterday -
eat seated, no seconds - all the time
plan, log, measure, count calories - all the time
leave a bite - most of the time
tv off - most of the time
slow, mindful eating - alot of the time
feeling fullness - once in a while
lots of water

did not read beck book, arc, rc
no exercise

garden joy - sounds nice to have your nephew there to help do garden projects. Credit for planning on a lunch with lots of veggies!

Ponee - WELCOME! I am glad you found this Beck forum. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Congrats on being down four pounds. Enjoy your ride and carry on!

Lexxiss - wonderful credits with not taking the free subway and staying on your plan. Ya know, I think the hunger experiment really teaches that we CAN wait to eat. This is great. Credit for throwing those cookies in the trash.

Billbe - oops on the buffet. It’s over and now you can move forward. We have many cardinals every day at our feeders. I’ll wave at them for you. BTW chasing the birdies is good exercise and counts. Good job passing up the sausage!

Seadwaters - so glad to hear you have your laptop back and don’t have to reinstall it all. You have many good credits!

New2me2 - good job on the walking to the store and all the wii exercise! You are moving forward really well with your cards and chapters in the book. Those are very important things to keep reminding yourself of on that note card!

Thistime7 - credit for bringing your lunch. Even though you had a few unplanned things…you were able to move your chair. Major credit!

Shepardess - yes, new running shoes are a good motivator…awesome! Major credit for planning ahead for the party and time with friends. It’s hard to resist - especially when folks keep offering things again and again.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-24-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #254  

S/C/G: 137/137/125

Height: 5'3"

We had a busy weekend. On Saturday, we sorted all of our shed lambs, deciding which buck lambs to keep as rams and which to make wethers. Then yesterday, we went to a neighbor’s branding and I was on vaccination duty. So that was my weekend exercise. I had hoped to get in a run, but didn’t have the time or energy.

Food was sane all weekend, even at the branding. It makes it a bit easier that the hot dogs and hamburgers fresh off the grill don’t appeal to me at all. I stuck to the lovely choice of salads. I did have a dessert, but kept it to a small portion. It was a pretty great, though exhausting weekend.

ThisTime7, ouch for the snacks friends brought out, but great job recognizing what you were doing and stopping. Sounds like you did really well with 2 days of dog shows. Do you show dogs or are you an observer?

Ponee, congrats on 4 lbs down! Yay for the bites on your plate that keep you on track and you chickens productive. I know your neck of the woods well. It’s a lovely place to ride.

New2me2, yay for another ½ lb gone and for taking care of your neck. Great job turning a routine errand into a chance to get some exercise. I love your Beck insights. I get impatient with my slow progress, especially now that my weight is where I want it to be, I think my brain should be there as well. So thanks for the reminder that I’m changing a lifetime of thought patterns.

BillBE, I love that biking and birding weather! Yay for getting tomatoes in the ground. Great job not even wrestling with the idea of having a sausage. Ouch for the buffet nibbling, but if those unseen cardinals give you motivation than more power to you!

Beverlyjoy, kudos for doing so well at a difficult food event. I think I might lose my mind with tables and tables of potluck food. Good job letting someone else take care of it so it made life easier for you. Another kudos for following up such a great food day with another healthy food day. Hope you brought home some lovely plants!

Lexxiss, yay for clean eating habits becoming the comfortable norm! Great job turning down a free sandwich and free champagne and sticking to your healthy food.

Gardenerjoy, congrats on a new low and glad it helped you get over the resentment of eating less bread. LOL that you don’t have enough food in the house to feed a 20 yr old male. I’m always amazed at how much food I need when I’m feeding a crew out here.

Seadwaters, yay for a computer that is up and running. Glad you don’t have the extra hassle of re-installing everything. Looks like a good list of credits. Great job resisting those irresistible chocolate biscuits!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #255  

S/C/G: 273.5/251/245

Coaches/Buddies, I am really feeling like a deadly-luck charm these days. Since March, I’ve lost my dad, my younger brother’s “grandmother”, my best dog-pal that I’ve had since 1998, and Saturday lost my cat that I’ve had since 1997. Most of these were very unexpected. Also, unexpected is the fact that I can tell you all of this and not feel entirely like the world is crumbling around me. It just feels more like a fictional tale that this much chaos can happen at once than anything else. Friday my step-dad also had an angiogram which turned into surgery placing a stent for a 95% blocked major vessel. That at least is some good news.

I am getting back to tracking my food, and renewing awareness of the Beck principles I’d made it through. I’ve also been cooking and cleaning at home a lot more, which also makes me feel better about my health and life. But, I really want to move forward with my Beck journey and remind myself of the SuperFoodsRx principles (my chosen plan). I have been continuing with my personal trainer at the gym, though it has been a bit sporadic because of the end of the semester schedule changes at the gym. Today I woke up very early this morning after a very restless night to go to the bathroom. I felt off-balance (as if I were drunk, but have had no alcohol for two days, and that was only 4 oz white wine) and a little dizzy. I don’t feel comfortable driving, so I will probably work at home most of today.

Today’s Essentials:
Weigh-in: -.5 lbs.
Read Advantage Cards two times: no
Read Response Cards at least two times: no
Ate slowly, sitting down, noticing every bite: yes – I cleaned up the dining room, so we’ve actually been eating at the table!
Gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful eating behaviors: not really
Did spontaneous exercise: yes, tons of gardening
Did planned exercise: no, was off-balance this morning
Wrote out food plan for tomorrow: not yet
Tracked today’s food: yes

BeverlyJoy, congratulations on the pot-luck victory!!! And the on-plan victory with the pizza and ice cream. Your plan swap sounds great. I wish I knew of one around here. Though, most cases I wouldn’t be able to contribute much, as I’ve never had any luck of starting plants from seed.

BillBlueEyes, fantastic job on the sausage suppression! I think all of the cardinals are in my backyard. I’ll try to snap a photo to remind you what they look like!

GardenerJoy, I hear you about how the scale affects my mood! It can be insane at times. Augh! Congratulations on your new low. That is great! Your yogurt sounds wonderful. Do you have a machine to make it or is it made like ice cream?

Lexxiss,white-bean and kale soup sounds wonderful. Can you share your recipe? Congratulations on the cookie-conquering! Yesterday sounds like one of great personal victories for you. Congratulations on that as well.

new2me2, I really appreciate your insights from Beck. Thanks for posting them. I’ve not gotten that far in the book yet.

ponee, a belated welcome to you. You sound as though you are off to a great start.

Shepherdess, your weekend sounds like a terrific success!

ThisTime7, great job on moving your chair. That takes strength. What kind of dogs do you have? (Sorry if you posted it already, but I’m really behind on the forum.)
Closed Thread