Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 02:31 AM   #16  
Rattie Lover

Yea Everyone!!

Yea...happy thoughts!! Positive thinking!!

Sending Sunshine your way too!

I wish I could share the weekend coming weather with you!! it's going to be almost 80°! I feel bad in some sorta weird way cause *I* myself hate the cold and so I can just imagine how cold it is where most of you are. If I could..I would zap some warm sunshine to you instantly!!! Honest.

Here is my calendar quotes of the day...

"I find it strange, O God, that food can be a source of such pleasure and sorrow. Help me through this contradiction so that I can still have the pleasure of food but in a healthy way."

And....

Lighten Up Tip

Set realistic goals and remember that weight loss can be unsteady and vary from week to week.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:33 AM   #17  

Height: 5'-2"

Jennifer, we love you, too! (even if you don't do dick all compared to Suzanne. rofl. That's a joke... you picked up on that, right?) Don't you just love that "drama queen" feeling once in a while? I try doing it around my DH sometimes, but he doesn't pick up on it, and it's very disappointing.

Noodles, how sweet of you to want to share your weather with us. Right now it's umm... -25. With the windchill today, it will be -41. God.

Another hug for the Hug Slut. Don't go outside today. Sit under a lamp and a plant.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:56 PM   #18  

Oh, my gawd... I was in the middle of playing Zoo Tycoon, and I suddenly thought, "That was SUCH a rude thing to say to Jennifer!" So I got off my game and got right in here. But I thought I'd better not delete it in case you'd already seen it, so I just came in to apologize... I am ALWAYS putting my foot in my mouth, and I hope you know that, and that being rude was not my intent. Sorry, darling... I'm only rude to people I like.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:23 PM   #19  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Ellis-I DIDN'T go out until I had to pick up DS the younger. Realized as i was putting my coat on that I was not wearing a bra... OH WELL!!! Thanks for the hugs!! Sending some back your way too!!!

Noodles-Don't know if I could HANDLE 80 degrees right now!!! TOO warm after what we have had here!! 30 degrees would be nice though!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 11:04 PM   #20  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by dentrassi

Noodles-Don't know if I could HANDLE 80 degrees right now!!! TOO warm after what we have had here!! 30 degrees would be nice though!!!
Awww...I'm lovin' it!

Ok today it was actually 75°...but it was still warm enough to give the dog a bath and wash the back patio down and the window out there & I even watered my poor yard & planted more cacti. This weekend I am going to attempt to wash my car. ATTEMPT I say cause I hate washing cars in general. <blah>
Old 01-08-2004, 11:09 PM   #21  
Rattie Lover

Lighten Up & Other Quotes For January 8, 2004.

Today I will make choices that will enhance my life.

"We never repent for having eaten too little."

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:44 AM   #22  

Okay, Noodles, that's just not funny. You were planting cacti!?!?
This just isn't right. It's -39C with the windchill right now. I don't know what that is in F, but it means you can get frostbite within minutes of stepping outside the door.

Den, how could you NOT know you've not got a bra on!? I wear one all the time, and I'm just a little thing.
Listen, hon, I would gladly trade -39C for 80F right now. Just for a couple of hours.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:09 AM   #23  
Imagine...

I can't stand wearing a bra, although I do. It's the first thing that comes off when I get home from work. Dh says that I am freeing the slaves
Old 01-09-2004, 08:36 AM   #24  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I HATE wearing a bra. I am with you Sflake. I come in the house, off it goes. I have been known to run to the store without one on, but only when I have a sweatshirt and a coat on to cover them up.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:48 AM   #25  
Imagine...

Squeak, me too...and I always fold my arms over the girls so no one can tell.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:29 AM   #26  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

My girls hate being kept captive all day too, I like to let them out when I get home and let them run around, but I have to be careful not to trip over them
Old 01-09-2004, 10:58 AM   #27  
Waisting away

Bonjour tout le monde

I've been away for a long while and I am reading that we crashed. How awful!!! Another thanks to Mauvais for picking up the pieces.

It is kkkkkooooold here for sure. Today it's -21C with a windchill of between -30 to -40+. Ouch... There's even a frost bite warning. How strange after being in California for a week where it was a balmy 65 to 69. I was wearing SANDALS!! Can you imagine. Of course the Californians thought I was nuts because to them it is freezing. One woman told me she was wearing panty hose under her pants. Boy did I laugh. I save that for weather like today.

Just as a basis for comparison -- -21C = -6F and -41C = -41 F.

And as for the bra thing. I HATE THEM!!! I only wear them because society demands it. I don't think anyone wants to see my boobies hanging down towards my (shrinking) waist.

Noodles - thanks for sharing your warm, balmy climate with us. I'll just pretend I'm there and live in the heat vicariously through you. *LOL*

Ciao for now all!
Old 01-09-2004, 01:11 PM   #28  

You girls are scaring me with your breasts. My little ones are tightly bound to my chest with a sports bra. Or two, if I'm going to the Y. I even wear one in bed. Is this a prudish British thing, or do I have a secret desire to be a man...
Old 01-09-2004, 01:19 PM   #29  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

I HATE BRAS

But increasingly I need them all the time.

I need to buy some sleep bras because my boobs are moving towards my throat at night CHOKING ME!! My regular bras are just too uncomfortable to wear all the time. The straps dig into my shoulders or are sliding down my
arms. I can no longer wear underwires because once I get a bra big enough to fit the wire is jabbing me in the armpit because I am so short.

I should have realized I wasn't wearing a bra just because I FELT COMFORTABLE!!! The only time I PREFER a bra is when I am exercising. The bouncing without a bra (AND with a regular bra) HURTS, and I don't want to get a black eye!!!
Old 01-09-2004, 02:22 PM   #30  
a brave new me...

Exclamation Ellis...

You've got to be kidding about wearing a bra to bed????
Closed Thread