Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #151  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

to all of you that had a bad week

DONT BEAT YOURSELVES UP!!!

it doesnt do you any good. so you messed up. it happens. you arent perfect. you are human. all you can do is start again the next bite. its not the next day, its not the next week. when you realize you arent doing what you need to do, START THEN.

a negative attitude about it only makes it ok to prolong it. OK so you messed up. so what. fix it. dont dwell in the negative. be positive. i know it can be hard, but what good does beating yourself up do after you know you messed up?
Old 10-22-2007, 07:45 AM   #152  

Realist, please please don't skip your grandma's 90th because of your weight. She's only gonna have one!

I have never continually lost weight (well, except for the full month of self-pity somewhere in the middle there) for 3 years! That's how long it's taken me to get this far. You would think I'd have gained some great healthy habits during that time... bleh.. nope...hehe. I *am* learning to identify the stress that makes me mindlessly eat. I think the next step is doing something different during those times. I admit I am a slow learner. hehe.

Here's your .. tis much better than a kick!

Luv,
Ratkat
Old 10-22-2007, 08:37 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 380/Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!

Boy, it looks like the change of seasons has wreaked havok on everyone!! I too had a good week, even went out to Applebees and ate off the WW menu Saturday, but we went to a birthday/confimation party yesterday and I totally blew it all!!
But ya know what...today is the start of a new week and another Monday means back OP for me. I am done beating myself up for bad choices. Parties and other occasions are a part of life. And I am not going to stop living !! So I am pulling up the bootstraps and full speed ahead!!

Ammi: I hope your Dr's appointment today goes well and they can help you feel better!

Annie: I have never seen a gourd nightlite...you must post pics!!

Angie: I agree with RK...please don't miss your grandmother's 90th B'day!! It's such a special day,she will be sad not to see you there!!

Sandy: I am sorry about yor stepdaughter's boyfriend. It sounds like you need to get her and Alexis out of there before something horrible happens. I hope she realizes both she and the baby are in danger!!! I wish you much luck, and hopefully he will get some help.

John: Great job on the loss! Don't forget about us even though you are busy!!

Zelma: on the chorus!! We have a chapter of the Sweet Adelines here and I have always wanted to join. I plan on it in the future when I am a little older and don't have so many family commitiments to worry about. Enjoy it!!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:43 AM   #154  

Height: 5'6"

STOP!!

Please don't post here anymore this week.

A new week has started, so please join us for this week's thread #1129.

Closed Thread