Old 08-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #76  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Christie, outfit sounds awesome! DH has his 20 yr reunion coming up in Octover and I already have a dress picked out. LOL

Michelle, yeah the ringback tones. I couldn't remember the name of them. I was like that too waiting for the beep and then she answers. Threw me all off. lol

Lisa, I've been wondering about you! Geez now that you're done with school you don't have time for us anymore (whine). LOL Glad to hear that you're doing well!

Talk to you all later!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:58 PM   #77  

Height: 5' 7"

Molly, I have been lurking. I dont have the free time during the day and after work I really don't want to look at the computer much. I haven't even been checking my AOL email. (how pathetic) I am thinking though that I need to go back to school, which of couse will be cause for more study breaks.

I cant remember who it was that said they wanted to go to college, I just finished my Bacholers (Dual) and I would highly recomend it. As a matter of fact, I am thinking about going on for my Masters. It's too late to start this fall, but maybe next semester. (I am a glutton for punishment)

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #78  
For Real This Time!

Lisa you crack me up. Are you nuts? LOL Do you remember a few months ago when you were killing yourself with papers and finals? Of course you would get study breaks...lol

Well I weighed in this am and was down 4 lbs!! Can you freakin believe it?? I am so excited!! This is the first time in like 3 weeks that I've lost! WOO HOOO
Old 08-26-2006, 01:44 PM   #79  
MustangMomma

Smile

Congrats Molly! WTG on the awesome weight loss! Something to celebrate ... but with a non-food reward. Ha! Like a pedicure, manicure or something like that!
SMUMustangMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #80  

Height: 5' 7"

Molly, my study breaks were coming here and chatting. Yes I remember all the papers and projects and finals. I need to keep my mind stimulated, I come home and just veg out in front of the tv, and then I want to eat. If I have homework, I dont have time to think about food. (Method behind my madness) Didn't you say you went to Lourdes for a while? You know they tax your brain, and as crazy as it sounds, I miss it.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #81  
For Real This Time!

Yep Lisa I totally understand. Gotta keep the brain occupied!
Old 08-27-2006, 12:19 PM   #82  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Ok girls I did my first weigh in and took measurements.

I'm down 5 lbs Gotta start exercising now!! I'm off to a jazz fest and a film fest in the evening.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote