Old 08-24-2006, 09:28 AM   #46  
aka Regina Phalange

S/C/G: 355/350/180

Height: 5'9"

Unhappy

Hey ladies....looks like everyone is busy with life.....as am I. I just can't bring myself to exercise...I say I am going to do it everyday. I am going to walk.....I am going to do my Pilates DVD....but every day I end up either in front of the TV or in front of the computer....and I find all these reasons why I can't do it right at that moment. (Excuse #9,478,271 this morning was that it is trash day, and if I walk I will have to smell everyones trash because they are all sitting at the curb.... ) I am currently reading Dr. Phil's book, and I just got to the exercise key, so maybe that can help me find some motivation....UGH....its so frustrating...I am too tired to exercise because I am out of shape.....and I am out of shape because I don't exercise.....round and round and round we go!!!

Anyway....hope everyone is having a decent week. Went grocery shopping the other day, and I am going to try and implement my modified low carb program...just spent the last few days getting rid of the pasta and rice in the house...lol. Bread has been gone for awhile now...so we will see...
ryanzgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:32 AM   #47  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

I picked up the WW material at Moms. I need a little more structure, ans so many do well with ww, I thought I'd try 1 more time. (I've never gotten past day one with it) This time is different, DH is on board. Of course I'll have to do all the work cause I fix his meals and such. I think we will have weekly weigh ins on Monday. That way if I'm down a lb I'll know I did good over the week end. If we weighed in on Friday, I would think gee I'm doing OK, and probably blow it on the week end. Its always mind games with me. I gotta trick myself Oh, and I'm down a pound!!:happydance: Didn't see that coming!!
squishy Yes! Exactly, but I've come to the frame of mind that I am going to see everyone, not to be seen. (but that doesn't mean that I don't want to look my best ) At least I never dated anyone from my school, My best friend and I hung out at the next town over on the weekends. And girl, hang in there, don't let those cravings get you! I was were you are last week, Is ToM on the way?? I went up 3 lbs, and dropped back down.

Babybelly WOW, that is impressive. when I got PG I weighed 131, was working out 4 times a week, and eating high protein diet. Got PG and the thought of grilled food made me green, I weighed 199 before dd was born. I came home from the hospital at 183lbs. So I have lost a total of 33lbs, and its takin me 2 1/2 years... so can I say it again... Wow, great for you.

Stevi, sorry HS sucked for you! I have a dear friend who hated school, I'm sure she thinks I'm crazy for wanting to go back. Poor Logan, It is so hard to get the tummy/milk thing figured out. My dd was either colicky, or Mommy's Bmilk didn't agree with her. I stopped BF her at 3m and the colic went away. But I'll never know for sure what was causing it. Hang in there girl!

Holyterrer! That was great, what a great point!!!

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 08-24-2006 at 09:55 AM.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:47 AM   #48  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Stevi, have you tried either alumentin (sp?) or nutrmagen (sp?)? My first son had issues pooping and the doctor put him on the Nutramagen for 2 weeks and it helped him a lot! Then we went back to the soy formula and he did fine. It's pricey but well worth it!

Julie, I am totally with you on the excuses. I even have one that "I can't start working out today, it's already Wednesday and I missed 2 days of working out. Why start now? I'll wait till next Monday." How's that for an excuse?? LOL I am going to do it today! I am al ready and as soon as I'm done here I'm on the elliptical! You just have to do it!!

OK I'm off to exercise now! Make it a great day everyone!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:41 PM   #49  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Mornin',
All was well last night with Logan Berry. He slept straight through confirming my suspicions of constipation. Hopefully with the incorporation of reg formula he'll loosen up a bit. No more spitting up either. We'll do 1/2 soy and 1/2 reg for the next week or so and see. We have already been through a collectiion of formulas early on...I just want to start transitioning him to milk proteins slowly before he's 12 months. Down twos pounds!!! I don't know how though! I've been on plan since mid last week but nothing to write home about...I'm not complaining!!

Lauren~ I haven't BF since he was 9 weeks old. Major issues with Mastitis , 6 cases in 9 weeks, my top temp was 105!! Got old fast, but I still miss BF.
Christi~Good luck on WW, if I weighed 156 I'd run around buck naked!
Molly~ Nutramagan??? I'm gonna have to GOGGLE it!! lol Thanks for the advice!
Holy~ Did you write that? Its clever!
Julie~ Don't be so hard on yourself. I was not ready to tackle my diet AND exercise when I started so I didn't. Plain and simple. I got in the groove 1st. I lost about 40 lbs before I was comfortable exercising. Lots of people don't start til later in the game. My logic was, "If I can't climb the stairs @ 260lbs what makes me think I can P/W a mile?" When I did start it was SLLLLLOOOW 2 blocks, then 4, then .5 mile and so on. I was not going to frustrate myself only to wake up 6 months later in exactly the same condition. Good job on the low carbin'!! You'll lose a bunch quickly!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:42 PM   #50  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Today's The Day

Well today my son is released from home arrest and i cant be happier it has been so ruff keeping him occupied and what not but it's over thank god.......2:30pm today
anyways sorry i havent posted much im doing great with the eating but i havent weigh'd in cause TOM is here so i figured i'd still weigh in tomarrow and not get depressed if im up.......
other then that life is going good my husband found out woodland police dept wont be picking him up but thats ok we really didnt want woodland PD anyways so he's in backgrounds now for Solano Sheriff's dept and rohnert park PD so all is truckin along.
OH i have a funny thing to tell you do you every call someone's cell phone and an entire song recorded from the radio plays I mean the ENTIRE song OMG this irritates me SOOOOOOO bad your waiting and waiting for the freaking beep just to leave a msg and by the time the beep comes you wanna curse them out *^&&%^$%$##@$%^ ok well i did my own version i nicely say hi you've reached michelle leave a msg Now for those of you with those gay long msg's i have one of my own ...(then i start to sing) toot toot ahhh beep beep toot toot ahhhh beep beep bad grils talking bout you sad girls talking bout bad bad girls yeah see them out on the street at night walkin, .......
so you get my point OH AND BY THE WAY i have a HORRIABLE voice..........LMAO
have a good one
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #51  

Height: 5'6"

Wow, so many posts since I was here last!! I can't possibly reply to all of them!! I had weigh in yesterday at WW's and was down 1.2 pounds, was hoping for more, but like Holy's little one pound diddy said, a pound is a pound is a pound and I'm glad to lose it!! When I was trying formulas on my youngest son Noah, the Dr suggested we try the Nutrimagin (however it is spelled) and he would NOT drink it at all, he hated it, and it was so expensive, so wasted that whole can for nothing, lol. Glad that the little guy did better last night, maybe the regular formula will help with his constipation. WTG on the weight lost ladies!! Keep it up!!!

My 20 year class reunion was this month, I didn't go and then ran into a girl at a store the other day from High School (looking awful by the way, I was there buying some smaller clothes and the things I had on were huge on me and I just had my hair tied back in a pony tail, no make up, etc, sigh). She said, "you didn't go to the reunion!" I am like Stevi, I HATED High School, I went to the 10 year reunion because my ex-husband really wanted to go (he graduated from a class of 11 or something like that) but I didn't see why I should subject myself to that again for the 20 year, lol. Maybe if I lose all my weight and look totally amazing I'll show up to the 30 year for just a little while, lol.

Got my AC fixed yesterday, hurray!! Thanks to my cousin and our neighbor it only cost me the 175.00, I'm sure it would've cost me at least 500 to have someone come out and do it. Hope everyone has a great day today!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #52  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Mel, you gotta love neighbors, My dh is that neighbor that is always helping someone. Good job on the 1.5. It doesn't bother me to lose only one pound anymore! Your right a pound is a pound. That was a great little diddy wasn't it
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Holy that was great. I will happily part with one pound and he can take all of his friends with him.

Well I thought I would share a picture of my boys with you. Brantley is 3 /12 and Jonathan is 2 months.

babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:36 PM   #54  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Angela, you have beautiful kids! I'm surprised Jonathan at his age is smiling while on tummy time!

Stevi, I forgot, sorry! I still miss BF'ing also. I soo wish Robby hadn't given it up.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Adorable kiddos. I dont know how to add pix but I will try.

Goddess - love the phone msg. You crack me up! Love the emoticons too!
I just ate 2 cookies after lunch and was so mad but glad I didnt eat 2 more like I wanted. Then I did FitDay and have only eaten 500-600 cals all day and it is 2:30! omg! that includedd the cookies! No wonder I am mad hungry!

Step ds is gone to college today so I now have my cozy little house to the 3 of us again! Yippee! I was tired of all the comings and goings and the fact that he had a job all Aug that gets out at 11pm and no car and 8 miles to town! No wonder I am tired!

I just asked my dad to re-email me some pix he took of dd and myself this spring when I was at my max. I will show y'all before and after when I have lost more noticable lbs. lol

Later! Off to enjoy my living room MYSELF!
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Default did it work?

Here's a pic of dd. This is the first time I tried this. How do you insert it to the bottom of your post?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Summer 06 part 2 004_edited.jpg (20.3 KB, 13 views)
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #57  

My goodness, my boys have some steap competition!!
Angela~ Brantley is just adorable and What a Sweetness Jonathan is!!
Squishy~ VERY pretty girl. I was taken a back a bit.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:46 PM   #58  

Talking Happy dance!

OMG! You won't believe it! I just can't contain my excitement...I was shopping at Sam's and spotted a pair of Calvin Klein Jeans that are black. I have been looking for a pair for performing as blue jeans in photos makes my Arse even more jinormous. I ponder getting a 14 instead of a 16 cuz this IS Sam's club so no dressing rooms, I put one on top of the other and see a HUGE difference in them, like 2 1/2 inches in the waist. I'm thinking get the 16 and hush...I thought, well I did just drop another 2 lbs?!?! So I got the 14...FIT!!!!! Oh yeah, but THATS NOT ALLL FOlKS!! I got ambitious and put on every pair of jeans in my closet..they either fit or where TOO BIG!!! ~~OH yeah,...who's your Mama~~ its my birthday...happy birthday~~~ Anybody need 18's? I've got a pair of 16 that are actually 20's or bigger. Any takers??!! I got a pair on that have NEVER fit! I bought them too small like 4 years ago....I won't ever wear them though, the rise is so low my butt crack is going to peek out! I don't know how people wear those things.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:12 PM   #59  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Way To Go Stevi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:15 PM   #60  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

btw I didn't write the one pound thing, but I found it and saved it to file to remind me and my coworkers on the way to losing weight that one pound is a good thing to get rid of

Hope you're all doing well. I'm eating on plan and last night was an excellent workout...tonight will be another one as we're going to start rehearsals for our show in Hayward in November.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote