Old 08-23-2006, 09:43 AM   #31  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning everyone.

We have been busy here. The designer came w/a preliminary drawing Mon and it looks like we are going to have lots of storage space in the new office ! I can't wait for them to get started on it. We should have the final drawing in a couple of weeks and then start scheduling the work! Yippeee!

RR: Your girls are beautiful.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:03 AM   #32  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

RR ~ LOVE the pic! Too cute!! Walk that treadmill, girl

Wannabe ~ bless your heart---you're having so much trouble with the computer!

Holy ~ when does hubby leave?

Karen/Mamabear ~ Hello!!

Melody ~ 62?!? omg.....you're super woman...

Goddess ~ DS big celebration is TOMORROW? Congrats!

SMU MAMA ~ watch out ---- those progressive dinners can get ya! But I think if you just stay aware of what all you eat and portions, you'll be fine! Sounds like fun.....

Gotta get some work done....ya'll have a wonderful day!
Fit
fitafter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:55 AM   #33  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Ok, this reunion is a wake up call for me. It is next sat so there isn't enough time to do anything major, but It totally makes me think! Like were could I be now if I would just get serious. I got on the treadmill last night for 30mins, and I'm fixin to hit it again. Oh, and my weight is back to 157, so I guess I just went up because of TOM. I will be so excited to hit 145. So my goal is to be under 155 by the reunion and then I will have 10lbs left to 145, then after that, 10lbs to goal. (i have to play head games ).

holy: My BIL is a sgt in the army, when he went to iraq the first time his DD was 3m, and she was 18ms when he got back. He is going back In march I think. So, I feel ya!

RR: The girls are beautiful all four of ya!!!!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:02 AM   #34  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Fit, nice pic, very pretty! Congrats on the loss!!

Karen, where's the office gonna be, upstairs?? Is that just one big room up there? Awesome!

Have a great day all!!

RR, at DH's "4 daughters"!! You're all gorgeous anyway. I like to see SD1 cuddling K like that.

Stevi, Claim Jumper??

Holy, what kind of dressing? I'm due for a trip to TJ's.

Cristi, I didn't go to my 10 yr., but did recently go to my 20 yr. and was worth it! Can you get your internet through cable there? That's what we have and I love it!

Mel, glad you had a good time, sorry about the poison oak. You go on the laps!!

SMU, OK, I totally winging it here (and hungry to boot!) What if you pounded out some chicken breasts, put some spinach and LF garlic herb cheese in and rolled them, and baked them? Maybe you could bake in some chicken broth for moistness?
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:28 AM   #35  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Stevi!

I meant to tell you I got the pics....THANKS! Love the hair-do......hmmmm....makes me think.............
fitafter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #36  

Height: 5'8"

Hello ladies! I am back from vacation and need a vacation to get rested! I see this place has been busy as usual, so I have not had a chance to get all caught up yet, but I will. I think that I need a laptop for my next vacation!

We had alot of fun, did alot of walking, played tennis, swimming and on and on. We took the kids to a water park 2 of those days, the first day I did not feel the courage to wear a bathing suit in such a public place, but the second day I threw caution to the wind and went for it! It was so much fun going on all of the water slides with the kids, we really had a ball!

My eating could have been better, but it could have been much worse too but we will see what the scale says tomorrow AM.

Well, I am going to work on getting caught up as it will take a while (I am stuck with dial up too!)
Chat again soon!
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:03 PM   #37  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Lauren, Nope, No DSL out here, and no cable internet, I don't even think I could get cable tv, just Dish. Hughes net (Internet through satilite) cost $599 to set up, then its $59 a month, and someone told me that if it rains (just like tv) it can go out. The only opption is to connect through my cell phone and that cost $80 which is a little steep.

Darcy, It sounds like you had fun. I sooo need a vacation, were thinking maybe go to Gulf Shores this fall.

Fit: BTW ment to tell you Love the pic

And yours too stevi!! Beautiful

Just got off the treadmill, 30 more mins of interval training, and hope to get in 30 more before bed.... off to do some abs
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:54 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Okok I am back and up a lb. First up yet! Bummer. I havent changed signature but I am back at 170. I was so happy to be in the 160's . Oh well. I keep on...

I found frosting left over from dd's bday in the fridge. I had about 2 tsp and then shoved it back in. I will go thow it out now so when the urge comes again it is gone. What is happening to me?

Stevi- glad to hear formula is going well.

Wannabe.- Sounds like a predicament. We never know what is going to be around the corner do we! When we have time to plan it is a nice motivator to have an event coming but 2 weeks! Ugh!It's like seeing an ex-boyfriend and being caught on a bad day and 30 lbs heavier than you wish you were! I had an ex behind me in traffic last week and had I looked great I would have stopped to say hi!

Well. Off to pack up the van for the dump. I know how to live life eh!? House is still cluttered though and the trash removal will help tremendously!
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:24 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Woohoo! I lost another pound this week! I still have 2 more weeks of maternity leave left. I have actually lost 41 pounds since June 14th. I gained 33 while preggo. I hope I can keep losing when I go back to school. This year I will be starting the schoolyear lighter tan I did last year and I had a baby.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM   #40  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Hey All,
Maybe I spoke too soon on the formula switching. Logan was up three different times last night SCREAMING and really sweaty (It wasn't hot in his room??)!!! We will see how tonight goes, he may have been constipated (DAmn Soy!) and today he had a nice BM. Sorry if TMI. I got lots done today but no exercise, I was on my feet so long doing chores they are hurting now. WHINE
Angela~ Thats an amazing amount to lose in that time period! I lost a whopping 14 lbs after DS#2...then gained 8...then went on a real diet. Great job!!
Squishy~ I feel ya. I just lost the Lb I found last week.
Christi~ Awww shucks! Thanks! I never go to my reunions. I went to high school in Willis, TX after my father died (after living in Ca my entire life!) and I hated it. I'm good forgetting it even happened!
Fit~ Super cute pic!
Lauren~ Claim Jumper is a Restaurant that specializes in HUGE portions. They have a 15 layer choc cake. Google it! lol
Karen~ Howdy!
Holy~ Hiya!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies,
Fit: it's a cilantro dressing found in the produce section. has to stay refrigerated......but boy is it good if you like me love cilantro

I'm doing ok. I took the plunge this morning and stepped on the scale....trying to get an accurate starting point in seeing what I've got to lose. I'm up one lb from when I started, and I haven't been sticking to it over the last month....but that was before we found out hubby's leaving. So now I have a good reason to pull out those 2 or 3 outfits I couldn't part with before....gotta look good goin to the airport to pick the man up!!

I'm changing my siggy soon so it will be correct. I'm also going to post a 2nd ticker for my mini goal.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:34 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Holy- Just 1 lb! If I took a month "off" and had hub leaving I'd have gained a size or 2! Nice work!

Stevi-hope the night went ok on the formula! Another thing to try is another brand of formula. Diff brands us diff ingreds for the fats, prots, carbs so something else may agree better? Hope you slept and stayed vomit-free!

Naillady- hope the scale isnt too harsh. Sounds like you were good and active anyway!

Babybelly- Nice work! I lost my baby wt fast too. Nursing was a beautiful thing! Prob was that after weaning I couldnt stop eating those extra cals and they caught up with me fast. I've always eaten a lot though. Used to work a physical job outside in the winter and my bod just got used to eating vast quantities. boohoo... hope your tot is doing well. iIs this your first?

Well yest was a bust. I went to a friends for dinner and lost my cool. I think I ate about 2000 total. Sigh. At least I exercised in the AM! Today is a new day...

Jess
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:02 AM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

One Pound

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, its fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (As if that was such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:02 AM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

one pound is a character as you can tell. I'll be happy to get rid of him ASAP
Old 08-24-2006, 09:21 AM   #45  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Holy, Like that one pound!

Stevi, you're still bf'ing him too, right? Can you up the bf'ing? Or mix the bm & formula? Maybe he has reflux? Robby was on a couple meds for a few months til he grew out of it...had projectile spit up.

Gotta run, check in later.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote