Old 08-22-2006, 08:34 AM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

RR, sounds like some answered prayer...I will pray for you. You've got a rough situation there.

Michelle, glad DS is getting off house arrest. Have fun!

Stevi, YEAH on the pound!

Fit, maybe take a look at what you have been eating the past couple weeks and switch things out a bit?? Up your water or something??

Cristi, How's Toby?

Hi to everyone else!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:08 AM   #17  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone for the support, I know what my problem is... TOM is here. Got here last night. Dr Jekel, and Mrs. Hyde. I'm not kidding. I feel soooo fat, and absolutly hopeless in the workout department. Its like I wanna workout, but have no desire. Well, the first day's always the worst, but the rest of the week I usually feel normal, so we'll see. You would NOT believe how loudly my pillow is calling me right now .

Later
Christie

Hey Lauren: Tobie is great, acts like nothing ever happend
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:15 AM   #18  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Down 2 lbs!!!!

Weighed this morning -- down 2 pounds!! I realized that I was not eating enough after I sat down and journaled... [thx to those that responded!]

Been going to my 5:30 workouts daily. Did strength class this morning and my arms are mush right now! Actually fit into a skirt I haven't been able to wear in a while, too. [sorry if I'm coming across as bragging---it's just that I have been plateaued in such a long time...]

Christie ~ glad Tobie is okay! Sometimes when your pillow is calling, you might actually need to sleep...haha

LBH, Squishy, Lisa, Luvnlife, Mustang ~ HI!

Ryanz ~ glad to see ya back...missed ya.

RR ~ sorry about your situation. will certainly say a prayer for you. hang in there...

Goddess ~ you take your son and go CELEBRATE!!! I pray he's made some changes and has grown in his maturity through this whole ordeal...thank goodness it's over, right?

Melody ~ hope you had fun at the beach!!

Stevi ~ I'm so jealous that you can "work" and "workout" all at the same time! So cool... I used to teach pre-k phys ed and that was similar and I LOVED it......... [don't forget to send me the pics ]

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!

Fit
fitafter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:07 PM   #19  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Good late morning ladies,
I'm checking in for now, I have to shower and get ready to take the boys to see their great aunt...she hasn't seen the baby yet. I know I suck. I'll make my usual remarks later on tonight. hugs to all!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:33 PM   #20  
MustangMomma

Congrats, Fitafter4, on your loss and fitting into that skirt! Wow -- that's always so exciting! What a boost to the self-esteem, too! I can't wait for that to happen to me.

Went to step aerobics class this morning and it kicked my booty! But what a good workout! I'm interested in maybe trying a spin class. I've never done one before. Is it hard? Not for newbies?

I think I'm having a good week so far... but I do have a challenge tomorrow night. Having some ladies over from my church for a progressive dinner. The main course is at my home. So I'm gonna search for some healthy recipes here on this site or WW's. I wanna make something that I can eat. Or do you guys have any suggestions. I need to make something that'll feed 8 women. Oh ... and my stove is dead. I'm only using my microwave and oven lately. I just ordered a new stove but it won't be here until maybe later this week or next.
Yall have a great rest of the day!!
SMUMustangMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:02 PM   #21  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks everyone BUT we just found out my son wont get off till this thursday still good though cause we are still hittin the lake as for him being done ohhh heck no he's gotta walk a VERY thin line and if he mess' up once they are putting him in a boys home untill he's 18, let me back trak he has to walk that thin line for 6 months and do hella good THEN he can get off probation, and yes i think he learned his lesson, he has been locked up juvy hall/ home arrest for 3 1/2 months now and he's ready he knows he has NO room for error
stevi and fit ~ love the new pic's very hot ladies

i'll check in later
oh yeah TOM showed up this morning aggggggg
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:28 PM   #22  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

PMS (Bad PMS)

OK, I have had it up to here with ISP's. I called and got earthlink and it is soooo stinkin' slow. I just did a complete systems restore, so It cant be my pc. Im gonna call and cancel, they BETTER not charge me. AoL are the ones that screwed up my computer in the first place, I just don't know where to go from here. I am at moms house now (DSL) I told her im gonna move back in. I can't stand dial up. I am seriously tempted to go with verizon and pay $80 a month. EEP SIGH:

SUM I did one spin class, and I was in pretty good shape then, and it totally kicked my butt! Do you have a crock pot? There is a chicken sour cream salsa reciepe that is great!

Michelle: Ouch, I bet he will be on his best behavior!
Old 08-22-2006, 07:05 PM   #23  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!! Fit and Stevi, love the new pictures, and grats on the weight loss and skirt Fit, doesn't sound like bragging at all, sounds like reason to be happy and proud of what you've accomplished!!

RR sounds like something that would be great support, when I was going through my split with my husband I went to church one day and there was a post in the bulletin about a Wednesday evening class for women going through divorce! I thought, wow, how strange that it is there right now, as I've never seen it in the bulletin at any other time. It was a good thing for me to do, helped me get out of my shell a bit and made me get out of the house and find others who could understand what I was going through. I hope that this ends up being a very supportive thing for you and your family as well.

Michelle, glad your son will be off house arrest soon and that it's shown him he needs to do things differently!! Have fun taking him to the lake after he gets off, he should REALLY enjoy it!!

Wannabe, sorry about the pms and the dial up, I would hate to have to go back to dial up after having cable for so long. I dont' even have cable tv, but I have cable internet, rofl.

Hi to everyone else!!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!! We had a nice time at the coast, the weather was beautiful, we went swimming yesterday and I swam the length of the pool 62 times!! Then the kids wanted to go swimming again later, so I rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes while they played in the pool, and we walked quite a bit. Today we got up and went to the outlet stores and got Jordan and Noah some more school clothes and then went down on the beach for awhile and then drove home. I bought the new piece for my air conditioner yesterday before we left, it was 175.00, sigh. With school clothes, school supplies, getting my van fixed, and now the ac I've spent A LOT of extra money this month!! Yikes!! Plus we got poison oak at our house right now, I'm sure we got it at my Aunt's house, the little kids climbed the hill behind her house and then got stuck up there so Jordan and I had to help them get down, I don't think the two little ones are allergic to it, but Jordan gets it really bad (we keep Technu at the house at all times now) and I used to get it bad, so Jordan and I both have poison oak rashes on us right now, nothing too horrible yet at least!! Well I need to go straighten up, talk to ya all soon!!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:10 PM   #24  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Ok, this is the last thing I need to hear today. I was just on the phone with my best friend from high school. She told me the 10yr reunion is like 2 weeks away. I went to this school from K-11, and moved to Bama to graduate with DH (my then boyfriend). BUt I am thinking.... Do i wanna go? If I knew earlier, I would have sooooo lost this weight by now. And besides that, going back and seeing everyone (I last saw my class at their graduation) Just brings back so many weird emotions. It is a small small school, with 30 kids (if that) graduating in 1996. I just don't know if I wanna go or not. :sigh:

Wow Melody! It sounds like you had a great time( omit the poisin oaK) And Wow WOW! @ the 62 laps, I'm impressed to say the least!
Old 08-22-2006, 08:42 PM   #25  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hey all. How the heck are ya? I'm not bad. Super tired. The man had play group today and I had to get up and moving at 7. LOL I know whine whine whine! I always get up at 7 just don't have to GET UP for real. I'll be going to bed early tonight. I'm such a sissy.

Lisa, no we didn't bake it to Bronners. We got there Wed am and hit Birch Run (outlet mall, don't waste your time) then had to do stuff for Home Interiors, then dinner. On Thurs we had rally all day and then hit the shops on the streets. Super fun though.

RR, sounds like you were pointed in the right direction! Good for you. I hope you are able to make it work for you.

OK I'm too tired...must go veg. TTYL
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:45 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hello Hello Hola!

I haven't weighed, afraid to, havin trouble with dinnertimes. So far today I am doing ok....gonna have to make dinner. i had some cucumber slices with this great dressing from trader joe's.

but i am here and i'm pretty busy working on my plan for when hubby's gone
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:01 PM   #27  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Good evening!
We've been chatty today! I hate it when I get behind. Lunch with Auntie was fabulous. She's the sweetest woman, just ate up the baby. I'm going to make a point of doing lunch or dinner with her at least once a month as she now lives alone. Went to CLAIM JUMPER..EeeEEeeeeEekk! I did alright with rotisserie chicken and a salad wedge. I'm not the least bit hungry for dinner so I'll do a salad in a bit. We are mixing the formulas for now, just in case. Half soy half reg. He's taking 3 6 oz bottles during the day! one 8 oz at night so he's improved. He's burping more and spitting up again but no projectile vomiting yet. He seems to like the taste better. Still eating lots of baby food.

Mustang Mama~ (I sooo wanna call you Mustang Sally!) I just made DH Curry Chicken. You can crock pot it as it takes two hours. Really tasty. He loves it from Restuarants so I gave it a go. Serve with white rice. Kinda spicy. Are Spinning and power pacing the same thing? If they are it TOTALLY kicked my arse..and that was 8 years ago!!
RR~ Now why in the world would you sharing something so dear with us offend anyone? We are the cyber shoulders to lean on. I think the spport group is a excellent idea. I was just pondering going to some counseling myself, but just ancient history stuff. (((HUGS)))
Fit~ If you can't tell your weight loss support group...who can you tell?! Congrats on the skirt and the 2 lbs!!! Did you get your pics?
Christi~ I have Verizon dsl and its definetly not $80 a month. I have two separate lines, one is $14.99 (Zack's is slower than mine but don't tell him!!) and $19.99. $35 bones ain't so bad and all I needed was a phone line (or two) and the modem they gave me. We don't have cable access either, I have Directv. Sorry the Hag is here.
Mel~ Rockin' the exercise. Do a lil for me will ya? I have been having the same kind of $$$ month myself.
Goddess~ YAY! Relief at last! Has he been driving you buggy? DH asks all the time..."Where's ZAck NOW??" I always say.."You say that like its a BAD thing!"

Hi Lauren, Karen and HOLY!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:10 PM   #28  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

I was told tht verizon dsl wasn't availible to me, i was talkin about connecting through the actuall cell phone
Old 08-23-2006, 05:13 AM   #29  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Here is a pic of me and my 3 girls..(older 2 my step daughters) I laughed when my mom told me that someone asked if that was DH's 4 daughters!!Too funny!!
Thanks for the hugs and goodvibes...Being a mom is the hardest job I ever have had to do..esp with family challenges..
I have done the treadmill all week so far!!(of course it is just Wed )
Off to work!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:51 AM   #30  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

you girls are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote