Old 08-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Stevi is that an awesome feeling. WTG!!!
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:49 PM   #62  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

OH YEAH Stevi!!!! Doin' a happy dance for ya!! Whats better then seeing a smaller number on the scales.... Smaller jeans, hands down!!! I wear a 14 too, or I'll find an12 i can fit every once in a while. i'm going shopping tomorrow for jeans, so I'll let ya know how it goes.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:40 PM   #63  
MustangMomma

Congrats Stevi! That's is soooo amazing! I love that feeling (and miss it!) -- it's like winning the lottery! whoo-hoo!

Thanks for all the cooking tips. I did make a chicken cacciatore in the slow-cooker and fed all 7 of us. And everyone liked it -- even the skinny minnies in my group that can eat whatever they want! It ended up being 7 pts. so everything was a-OK. I love that idea of the chicken curry -- that sounds really up my alley (and DH's)!! I need to try that.

I did my weigh-in today at WW and lost 4.6 lbs this week! I can't believe it! I think that step aerobics class is really helping me. I was doing the happy dance in my mind during the meeting. Feel better now since I didn't even lose a complete pound last week (only lost .6 lb).

Wannabe - congrats on joining WW! I absolutely love it. And I've tried a lot of things out there. I really feel like I'm learning how to eat in the real world now.... if I want a Freebirds (Chipotle) burrito, I can have a small one, if I just plan for the those points (in the week allowance or that day's). I've been so pleased with what I'm learning so far. Let us know how things go.
SMUMustangMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:53 AM   #64  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

SMU, CONGRATS on the loss!! Glad the dinner turned out good!

Cristi, Good Luck jeans shopping!

Stevi,

Squishy, DD is gorgeous!! Watch out when she gets older! To put a pic in that's not an attachment, get a free acct. at photobucket, or somewhere else and you can upload pics to there, then post them.

Michelle, Funny on the message!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:31 AM   #65  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

although my official weigh in day isn't until sunday......i stepped on teh scale this morning.

DOWN 4 LBS!!! I'll update the ticker on sunday
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:04 AM   #66  
MustangMomma

Whoo-hoo, Holy! Good job! Just keep up the good work over the weekend. Weekends are always hard for me, esp. Friday and/or Sat. nights when I want to relax and order food -- instead of make it. ugh! But that's sometimes my extra 35 pts allowance so I can do it once a week. But this weekend is my SIL's bday and my "martha stewart-wannabe" MIL is making sour cream chicken enchiladas and flan! Man, oh, man! I'm gonna do major portion control and use some of those extra 35 pts this week on that meal!! My MIL is a great cook!
SMUMustangMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #67  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Stevi, Woo Hoo on the 2 lbs!! We'll take it!! And congrats on the 14's. I am SO close to them I can feel them on my big 'ole butt. LOL It's been a LOOONNNGGGG time since I've been in a 14. I was there for a few months back in '99 but then right back up and before that it was 1991 pre-babies.

Michelle, too funny on the message! What gets me is that my dd, 14 does that...isn't there a cut-off age for such silliness? And my best friend, bless her heart, when you call her instead of hearing ringing, there is a song! What the he** is that??? She is 37 for poop's sake!!

Angela, those babies are absolutely adorable!! OMG!

Squishy, beautiful girl!! Wow Lots of cutie patuties!! lol

Lauren, I am with you on missing bf'ing. the man weaned at like 9 mos. I wasn't ready yet. LOL I planned on doing a year but not more and he cut me off. He was just too busy to be tied down to mommy. (sigh)

I am doing really well this week...FINALLY!!! I started the Wendie plan. It's ww but some girl modified it a bit. Still same plan but varying points amounts from day to day. I've been doing it since Tuesday and I'm down over 3 lbs. My official wi is tomorrow so I'll let you all know then. I have also been walking at least a little every day.

I am going today to put in my app at The Children's Place. It's a kids clothes store. I figure a few days a week out of the house will be good for me plus the discount will definately help! Wish me luck!

I'm off to shower now but I'll chat later. Make it a great day!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #68  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up CONGRATS, LOSERS! (that sounds so funny to me!)

Wow ---- sounds like we've had a successful week!

Holy ~ 4 pounds...that's incredible. Way to go! Isn't that a wonderful feeling, when you can fit into smaller clothes?

SMU ~ 4.6 pounds...that's amazing. Way to go!

Squishy ~ Beautiful DD---she's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure. Keep you eye on her!

BabyBelly ~ Your boys are gorgeous. Keep on eye on them, too!

To All ~ Happy Friday!

Gotta scoot.......check in later.
Fondly,
Fit
fitafter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:27 AM   #69  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Red face I'm all mixed up...

Sorry, Stevi ~ didn't mean to leave out your loss, too.............
CONGRATS!

{My apologies on mixing up the details Holy/Stevi...hadn't had my coffee when I wrote that }

TTYL,
Fit
fitafter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:35 PM   #70  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Happy Friday!!
All days look alike to me but for those of you working in the corporate world....WOWZERS!! Look at us go!! Collectively thats like 14 lbs?!!? Holy Moley looks like we are on a roll!!! Must be the alinment of the planets or lack there of one...LOL I have a ton to get done before this weekend starts, we are making a family trip to the beach tomorrow. Its Logan's 1st time, Zack freekin' lives there but he's excited to go with the baby. My cousin is driving down w/ her family so we can all go together. Still haven't got the school clothes shopping done, prolly Sun.
TTYL!!!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:58 PM   #71  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

good afternoon and THANK GOSH IT'S FRIDAY......WOOOOOO HOOOO doin a dance just cause its friday uh huh thats right it's friday LOL
well im down BACK down to 184 i knew something was off it was PMS lol oh well im still not off the TOM but weigh in is on fridays so i did and yes i lost that 1 1/2 pound from last week im very happy..............
well i found my motivation yesterday this is gonna sound very stupid to some but first you need to know im a dancer not professionaly but danced my whole life tap cheer and alot of hip hop (ALOT)...........
so we got cable put back in our house yesterday and i was watching music video's and omg i saw the new ciara get up music video and i forgot how much i miss being in shape mainly from dancing it's crazy when i dance regulay my thighs are tight my belly goes down etc, so my new motivation is to dance like i used to ( one year ago) i found being overweight i cant do all the moves i used to and i want to be able to do them again.......

ok enough rambling about me congrats to all us loser's this week
Stevi ~have fun at the beach , im headin to the lake tomarrow as well
Holy~good job keep it up girl your man won't even know it's you when he come's back.LOl
Mama~ yes those ringback tones are annoying i call my clients and it goes straight to music and of course im thinking it went straight to a gay voicemail song i was talkin about so i wait for the beep then they answer and i get lost like hello is this a machine hello LOL
SMU, LBH FIT WANNA BABY & Sqiushy hope everyone has a great weekend
and agian sorry for the
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #72  

Height: 5'8"

Hello all! I am having a very blah day, I think the vacation food has caught up to me! We did not eat horribly, but some of the choices made were foods that I would not normally eat, So.....kind of feeling blah! I am hoping now that I will be back on track the energy level will increase too...we will see. I am very mad at my scale right now, it is not my friend and I will not be visiting it again until next week!

Congrats to those of you who are doing so well losing!!

gotta run and get some work done, will chat again soon.
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:03 PM   #73  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!

Wannabe, yeah I was very happy to have the neighbor and my cousin help me, I HATE asking for help, but since my divorce I've had to learn to do it once in awhile. Have fun shopping!!

Angela, your sons are just adorable. I still need to post pictures of my kids, I'll have to do that very soon!

Squishy, glad you have less people in the house again and some time to relax. Your daughter is beautiful.

Stevi, WTG on the pants, that is exciting!! I have some 18's and 16's in my closet, I can't wait until they fit me again, lol. I am still in a 20, I bought some size 18 capri's as motivation, they aren't going to fit me til the dead of winter, but I'm gonna wear them then anyway!! Lol. Have a great time at the beach, the kids and I had a really nice time when we went on Monday, I just love the beach and can't imagine living somewhere that doesn't have one within driving distance!! The beaches at Oregon tend to be windy and a bit chilly, but they are beautiful!!

MustangMomma and Holy, WTG on the losses!! I wish I could drop 3 or 4 pounds in a week!!! And Molly wtg on your loss, I have tried varying my points like the wendie plan suggests (although haven't followed it exactly) and haven't lost like that, but I've heard a lot of others who have, I'm so glad it's helping you!!

Michelle, wtg on your loss too and enjoy the dancing!!

Darcy, sorry you are feeling blah, I hope that you move past that feeling quickly, I've been fighting it myself this week, mine is just stress I think. Money worries, work worries, kids driving me crazy with their fighting, etc. I really need to take some time this weekend to myself while the two little ones are at their Dad's, not sure what I'll do but I need to do something for me.

Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #74  

Height: 5' 7"

Wow, Congrats to all those who have lost weight!!! I have been lurking, work has been kicking my butt. I even went to bed really early last night. I didn't get a chance to read at all yesterday and had over a page & a half. :whew:

Will talk later, have some shopping to do myself.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:18 PM   #75  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

OK, so why is it that some stores carry up to a 11 in the juniors department, but you go to juniors plus and it starts at @ 16, HELLLLOOO, I need a 13 here. Womens sizes give me an old lady's butt, and too many juniors (like levi's) are too low (too super low WTH) why don't the just cut the intire seat of the pants out and be done with it??? I think Aeropostale is making there jeans smaller I was an 11/12, but now need a 13/14, and they are tight. I ended up with a pair of 13's in Arizona jeans. They are a JCPenny brand. (Brand doesn't matter, fit does) I got a rust colored shirt. Its that really thin slinky material. Oh, and the cutest heels, black opened toe with gromets. They were 60o/o off the clearnce price, then 20 o/o more. I paid 12 bucks. YES!! I do love a bargain. This is my outfit for the reunion (It is NOT a dress up event ) All I gotta do now is assesorize. I'll have to post pics. Oh, and I'm gonna do high lights in my hair

I'm being nagged about being on the net to much, so I'll try to catch up with everyone later
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote