Old 08-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #61  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

WOW!! You are all amazing!!

wolfshadow - So nice that you have a friend that's in to this crazy fitness thing too! It's NOT easy going from sedentary to active...but we've all had to do hard things. And I always thought that being heavy was much more difficult (emotionally!)

chubbygirl253 - Wow, lady, you are doing an astounding amount of work each day! You WILL be a runner. I started out at my heaviest, doing a walk/run interval - I would run for 1 minute and walk for 9 minutes and repeat 3 times. Each month I would add another minute of running and take away a minute of walking. I was SO happy and proud when I ran my first 5k! I can't wait to see your progress. <3

Yesterday: Got my upper body weights and ab work done, then went for a shorter swim. I had to get out of the pool early b/c my left shoulder was really sore. This happened last week when I tried to do upper body on the same day as swimming...might have to rethink that plan.

Today: Took the kids out for morning walk and will do a longer bike ride tonight. This will be our last Wednesday available for workouts till next summer - our AWANA program at church starts next week. I'm excited to see how the students have grown - lots of 6th and 7th graders taller than me now, I bet!!

Have a super-duper day!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #62  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

welcome everyone!!

just a quick post as i have a bunch of stuff to get started on today...errands, work stuff before i even GO to work lol, then i work all afternoon...gotta run BIL out to the boat right after work etc...BIL works at one of the mines in the area and they can only get there by boat

anyhow, i did some weights on my arms this morning but not abs, the machines i wanted were already in use by others and i hate waiting around...so i went straight upstairs to run...did my interval running, two sets of 0.6 miles and then walked the rest of the half hour

i'm debating purchasing a thyroid supplement from the health section of the store because i'm always SO COLD...i cant afford to have a whole battery of tests run at my doctor but i have almost all the symptoms of an underactive thyroid and have had that for awhile...mainly that i'm SO FREAKING COLD all the time...even when the heat's turned up high and others are roasted out of the house, i'm perfectly comfortable in here still wearing sweatpants and a sweater...so anyhow, i might look into a supplement and see if it makes any difference
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #63  
Trying to survive.

S/C/G: 345/284/140

Height: 5'6"

@Thistleberry - GenCon? No, never heard of it. Where is that one held? I think my little sister has been talking about possibly going to KatsuCon (I think that's held in Boston) cause a bunch of her friends go there now (I guess Otakon is getting too big and pricy for them) cause she wants to hit more than just Otakon each year.. It's a haul to get to Otakon for us (Syracuse to Baltimore is a drive!) and we usually room in a hotel outside of Baltimore (around York/Shrewsbury PA) because my sister has a TON of anxiety issues and being around people she doesn't know well makes her anxty and she may lash out.. She can't help it, of course, but it makes it hard on me, for sure, because I'll talk to anyone and chew their ear off (case in point) and my sister wants to avoid everyone usually. She's gotten better over time but she still likes to hide in her shell for sure. But we've been going to Otakon for 10 years now and we've only missed 2 cons (I missed 08 and 09 and my sister missed 02 and 09) so it's kinda.. it's just in our blood at this point, I think. Each year as summer rolls around she and I both start getting excited because it's CON SEASON and we know the annual trek to Baltimore is just around the corner. :3 I'll probably always head to Otakon just because all the Mega Man people I knew online growing up go there and I would miss seeing them, even if I'm pretty sure they consider me an idiot and ignore me for the most part. I'm not as active on DeviantArt like they are anymore and I have been a 'crazy cat lady' for the past 2 years rescuing animals so I really think they just look at me like I'm nuts and of course, part of that makes me think they hate me because I'm so fat. That's the self hatred of my physical appearance talking usually though so I try to shut that out and most of the time I can, it's the few times it gets the better of me is the problem. :P

Yeah, today I'm going to walk to the pool instead of drive down. I think if I have any extra money this paycheck I'm going to also buy a new tube for my bike's front wheel... I pumped it up and blew it out because I wasn't paying attention last fall and I would love to get some bike riding in as well.. Plus I'm trying to train my dogs to learn how to haul something behind them like my childhood dog did so we can go around and use my wagon to haul some of the stuff that gets dumped on the curb in my neighborhood on trash day and I usually make a pretty good killing on ebay with some of the stuff I've found.. (Apple IIe on the curb once for example... sold it on ebay for 130.) So yah, having the dogs to help haul it around would help keep THEM fit and me too! Because honestly, my black lab / pitbull mix Axl is getting kinda chubby and so is my husky/german shepherd/wolf hybrid Toboe. My little pitbull/pug/chihuahua/boxer mix, Alia, needs more weight honestly so I'll leave it to the boys for now. :P Plus we make money, which helps because I rescue animals too (mostly cats but I've saved 4 dogs so far, Alia and Toboe included), and every dime is towards getting them fixed and ready to go.

Baahhhh, yeah I'm blabbing again.... But I haven't talked to my buddy since before con... I'm hoping he gets on AIM soon so I can check in on him and maybe test my Pokemon team against his again, last time my Archeops slaughtered his team pretty good, hehehe. X3 Kinda why I joined this forum tho', so I have people behind me and I can talk to others going through my struggle to get this flab off. I'm even doing video blogs on YouTube now so I have SOME kind of accountability for keeping this train going and losing the weight once and for all. :P

@mortonpixie Yeah, it's SO not easy but I'm really starting to like being able to move around better now. I think I'm getting hooked on being a fitness junkie! I keep wondering what else I can fit into my day to work out a bit so I can fill my calender on gmap-pedometer a bit more..! Epsecially when your job is a sitdown job like mine has been for the past 10 years, call center slave. Oye. I almost want to change careers and get into something that will have me a bit more active but call centers are were the good money and benefits are around here, unless I want to become a home health aide or something and I don't want to wipe some stranger's butt. I deal with enough dog and cat fecal matter, I don't want to add strangers' poo to the list as well! LOL!

Anyway, yah, I'm really excited, my mom actually agreed to go walking with me Sunday and she's the QUEEN of sitting and doing notta (her day- sit at work and take orders for an air filter company monday-thru-friday, head home, turn on the TV, and watch Glee or Dancing with the Stars or American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance or MAYBE Castle or Grimm or something like that and then bed at 10. Wash rinse repeat!!!) and she has diabetes now and her feet are going numb on her. One's already so bad she can never feel anything (her right foot) and she's even afraid to drive now because she can't feel the pedals, and now the other one is starting to do the same thing to her.. her mom (my grandma) doesn't have this issue and it worries me that my 73 year old grandmother can get around better than my mom.. I'm hoping the short walking route will help her feet and keep her more active so she doesn't end up in a wheel chair... So yah. Now I'm gonna bug her every sunday to go walking with me. ^^ But, in the evening because my mom has lavablood and thinks anything above 65 degrees is too hot.. oye..!

...I'm blabbing again!

Ok, time to take the dogs out really quick and walk down to the pool! ^_^ Talk to you all later!!! ^_^
Wolfshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #64  
is a persistent thistle

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfshadow View Post
@Thistleberry - GenCon? No, never heard of it. Where is that one held? I think my little sister has been talking about possibly going to KatsuCon (I think that's held in Boston) cause a bunch of her friends go there now (I guess Otakon is getting too big and pricy for them) cause she wants to hit more than just Otakon each year.. It's a haul to get to Otakon for us (Syracuse to Baltimore is a drive!) and we usually room in a hotel outside of Baltimore (around York/Shrewsbury PA) because my sister has a TON of anxiety issues and being around people she doesn't know well makes her anxty and she may lash out.. She can't help it, of course, but it makes it hard on me, for sure, because I'll talk to anyone and chew their ear off (case in point) and my sister wants to avoid everyone usually. She's gotten better over time but she still likes to hide in her shell for sure. But we've been going to Otakon for 10 years now and we've only missed 2 cons (I missed 08 and 09 and my sister missed 02 and 09) so it's kinda.. it's just in our blood at this point, I think. Each year as summer rolls around she and I both start getting excited because it's CON SEASON and we know the annual trek to Baltimore is just around the corner. :3 I'll probably always head to Otakon just because all the Mega Man people I knew online growing up go there and I would miss seeing them, even if I'm pretty sure they consider me an idiot and ignore me for the most part. I'm not as active on DeviantArt like they are anymore and I have been a 'crazy cat lady' for the past 2 years rescuing animals so I really think they just look at me like I'm nuts and of course, part of that makes me think they hate me because I'm so fat. That's the self hatred of my physical appearance talking usually though so I try to shut that out and most of the time I can, it's the few times it gets the better of me is the problem. :P

Yeah, today I'm going to walk to the pool instead of drive down. I think if I have any extra money this paycheck I'm going to also buy a new tube for my bike's front wheel... I pumped it up and blew it out because I wasn't paying attention last fall and I would love to get some bike riding in as well.. Plus I'm trying to train my dogs to learn how to haul something behind them like my childhood dog did so we can go around and use my wagon to haul some of the stuff that gets dumped on the curb in my neighborhood on trash day and I usually make a pretty good killing on ebay with some of the stuff I've found.. (Apple IIe on the curb once for example... sold it on ebay for 130.) So yah, having the dogs to help haul it around would help keep THEM fit and me too! Because honestly, my black lab / pitbull mix Axl is getting kinda chubby and so is my husky/german shepherd/wolf hybrid Toboe. My little pitbull/pug/chihuahua/boxer mix, Alia, needs more weight honestly so I'll leave it to the boys for now. :P Plus we make money, which helps because I rescue animals too (mostly cats but I've saved 4 dogs so far, Alia and Toboe included), and every dime is towards getting them fixed and ready to go.
Gen con is one of the biggest gaming conventions in North America! It's fabulous. A lot more gaming than anime but still some. I haven't been able to go since they moved it to Indianapolis a few years back so I'm probably not the best source of information. I have a friend going this year though and I'm terribly jealous of him (though naturally also very happy for him too). That's why it was on my mind. Takes place Aug 16-19.

I'm a dog person and I think it's both really great and totally adorable to think of you fitting them out to haul things. Exercise for everyone, a little friendliness for the environment, and you might make a little cash. Total win all the way around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
i'm debating purchasing a thyroid supplement from the health section of the store because i'm always SO COLD...i cant afford to have a whole battery of tests run at my doctor but i have almost all the symptoms of an underactive thyroid and have had that for awhile...mainly that i'm SO FREAKING COLD all the time...even when the heat's turned up high and others are roasted out of the house, i'm perfectly comfortable in here still wearing sweatpants and a sweater...so anyhow, i might look into a supplement and see if it makes any difference
What sort of thyroid supplement do they have available otc? I've always tested borderline for thyroid so we've never done anything about it. I've always assumed that being cold was simply because I'm eating at a deficit. Left to my own devices, I would not have turned on the air very much at all despite the record heat.

Last edited by Thistleberry; 08-08-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Thistleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #65  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistleberry View Post
What sort of thyroid supplement do they have available otc? I've always tested borderline for thyroid so we've never done anything about it. I've always assumed that being cold was simply because I'm eating at a deficit. Left to my own devices, I would not have turned on the air very much at all despite the record heat.
it's simply called "thyroid support" and i found it in Fred Meyers health section...also kelp pills are supposed to help because they contain iodine...but i haven't tried that...i just got the thyroid one today and will see if it helps at all

ive been cold probably all my adult life...although i remember as a teenager wearing just a jean jacket out waiting for the school bus at 50 below zero temps and i felt just fine...as i got older though, my feet and hands are always cold, so is my nose and the rest of my body...as soon as one part gets cold, the rest of me is cold and it takes FOREVER to warm up...although i live in a chilly climate (rainy and damp here on the coast) i'm far colder than anyone else at any given moment...while DH can sit at home in shorts and a tee shirt, i'm wearing sweats, slippers, bundled up etc and i'm ALWAYS like that

EDIT TO ADD: i was like this at my highest recent weight, 230, and still am at the lowest weight i've ever been, 190 right now, so i dont think a calorie deficit or exercising is part of it

Last edited by alaskanlaughter; 08-08-2012 at 01:46 PM.
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #66  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfshadow View Post
GenCon? No, never heard of it. Where is that one held? I think my little sister has been talking about possibly going to KatsuCon (I think that's held in Boston)
KatsuCon is actually in DC. Anime Boston is in Boston, you should check it out. I go every year. It's smaller and often-times a little more hectic than the larger cons but it's fun! >.<

PM me if you want any info on the cons around New England, I'm a massive nerd and go to most of them every year. Or PM if you want to chat nerd-stuff

Last edited by Thousandsunny; 08-08-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #67  
is a persistent thistle

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
it's simply called "thyroid support" and i found it in Fred Meyers health section...also kelp pills are supposed to help because they contain iodine...but i haven't tried that...i just got the thyroid one today and will see if it helps at all

ive been cold probably all my adult life...although i remember as a teenager wearing just a jean jacket out waiting for the school bus at 50 below zero temps and i felt just fine...as i got older though, my feet and hands are always cold, so is my nose and the rest of my body...as soon as one part gets cold, the rest of me is cold and it takes FOREVER to warm up...although i live in a chilly climate (rainy and damp here on the coast) i'm far colder than anyone else at any given moment...while DH can sit at home in shorts and a tee shirt, i'm wearing sweats, slippers, bundled up etc and i'm ALWAYS like that

EDIT TO ADD: i was like this at my highest recent weight, 230, and still am at the lowest weight i've ever been, 190 right now, so i dont think a calorie deficit or exercising is part of it
Ahhh. I didn't realize it was so chronic for you. I think trying the supplements is a good move then. Please do keep us updated if you do decide to get them and if you think they've helped. I know you said you can't afford to see the doctor about it right now but I do hope you can soon!
Thistleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #68  
Trying to survive.

@Thistleberry ...Gaming con? You just said the magic words! Though, I think Indianapolis is a haul for me (though, my sis and brother in law hauled arse all the way to Chicago for the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy concert... ...and ended up sitting directly infront of two Squeenix execs and Mr. Nobuo Umetsu himself! They called me squealing like a couple of fangirls... ...which is disturbing to a degree when one is a 31 Y/O man from El Salvador. XD; .. I think MagFest is somewhere in VA which I used to live there, that may be more able to be done... I dunno. Obviously my sis and I and her hubby are a package deal to the cons, we always trek down together.

XD I'm dog AND cat... and.. well, everything else too. I consider myself a universal fluffbutt lover. Fur, feathers, scales, if it walks on four legs or has none, I'll love it regardless. I actually rescued a gartersnake once.. my co-workers flipped when I came back in with a snake in my hands looking for my lunch container to put her in (she had been attacked by a mouse or something and had wounds on her belly that needed treatment.) ...plus it was like, nearly 10 PM and most of them were about to leave for the night, and she was in the parking lot.. if she had stayed there she would have been run over, maybe purposely. So she came home with me. :P Then there was the summer last year where we had a baby fox show up and begged for scraps.. Bah, blabbing again!!! Anyway, yah, the pups are kinda scared of the sound of the radio flyer I eventually want to get them hooked to, so I need to start taking it with me so they get adjusted to the sounds of it.. Maybe at that point they won't mind hauling it along with them while we scrounge around for things we can snag and resell. :P

@ThousandSunny - Ahhhh, DC huh? My sis loves DC. She got to go there for a school trip and she's always been bugging to go back. I'm definitely up for smaller cons, though I love the atmosphere of Otakon. It's just a very friendly attitude amongst the other congoers... though this year there was like a 14 year old girl who got separated from her mom and got sexually assaulted and another guy got mugged and stomped in the face for his empty wallet.. (I don't think the Baltimorians understand that we otaku usually are broke when a con comes around...) Baltimore itself is a very scary city.. It's only during that one weekend I go, and we always stay within the confines of the con and head back before dark. But yah. I'll definitely have to PM you later so we can discuss geeky things. XD

@AlaskanLaughter - Yeah, please do keep us all posted on if this stuff works for you. Your symptoms sound just like me (especially in a workplace where you can't just curl up under a blanket if you're cold!) so if this works for people I'm going to be adding it to my vitamin regimen!

As for today - went swimming from 3:55 to 5:45.. I would have gone sooner but my Pokemon/workout partner hopped on line and I caught up with him for a few hours. Once it hits 11 PM I'll probably go take the pups and we'll go on our walk as normal... ... really out of breath today from swimming! I worked it hard I think and my legs are cramping a bit but nothing horrible. Just gonna keep the fluids going.. just had tuna salad (two cans tuna, some miracle whip, lettuce, and num.) but I'm still hungry.. so I may go get some roast beef I have cooked up in the fridge. Not sure.

Anyhow, will catch you all later. ^_^
Old 08-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #69  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile

hi guys. I'm so tired from my workout today even though there are days I do much more. Could be I'm sore from jogging last night even if it was just 8 mins worth of jogging. Thats 8 minutes more than I have done in the last 5 years!
Today I did 1 hr of water aerobics, 45 mins spinning/stationary cycling, and 50 mins of yoga. I'm sore from the yoga but after just a couple weeks I noticed today I am getting stronger holding some of those poses! Yay me!
Also, I'm exhausted because I followed my workout with 4 hours of shopping and running errands. Jeez I'm tired.
I'm not working right now so I spend a good part of my day on exercise and recuperating from said exercise. I'll get stronger. I'm highly motivated and I'm feeling so good, albeit a lot more tired than when I was a couch potato. Speaking of couch potato, my 2nd session of week 1 couch-to-5k is tomorrow. I'm excited because even though session 1 was hard I did it and I felt awesome afterward even if I did feel like collapsing!

Tomorrow is my weigh day! Can't wait to see if I go down!

Last edited by Chubbygirl253; 08-08-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #70  
Less than 15 now!!

Oh, my goodness - so many people to chat with in here!! This is wonderful!!

girl253 - I'm so very proud of your 8 minutes of running, and those sore muscles are probably your "reward!" Congratulations on keeping moving - even elite athletes will do a light workout when they're sore, just to get the muscle tissue moving and make them feel better. You're on the right track!

wolfshadow - That's one LONG swim, girl! I don't know what it is about swimming, but it makes me the hungriest of all exercises. Great choices on the tuna salad and lean roast beef...mmm...hungry!!

thistleberry - Hows the weight training going? I over-did on Tuesday and my left shoulder is really talking to me!

thousandsunny - :hi:

alaskanlaughter - hope you find an answer to your issues, being cold all the time would be mighty annoying esp in Alaska!!

I did get my bike ride in last night. It was 101* with 15mph wind when I left...gag... I rode for about 75min and go about 20 miles in. My reward was to come home and change my shoes and hat and take my 10 year old DD out for her fist training run! We ran 1min and walked 1min and did that 6 times. She was so good and didn't complain, even though it was still 95 degrees! We got .85/mi in - she's well on her way to her first 5k in October. The time together was invaluable!! Shes going to smoke me on race day!

Tonight is YMCA night! My shoulder is still really bugging me, so no swimming. I think I'll use their fancy treadmills and do some speed drills. Last week, I lifted for lower body first and about fell off the treadmill when I was trying to run...then I was incredibly sore for several days. Not doing that again!

Have a SUPER DAY!!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #71  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonpixie View Post

thousandsunny - :hi:

I did get my bike ride in last night. It was 101* with 15mph wind when I left.

Hi!

I took my bike out not too long ago, to the bike path in town and it was around 95! It was wicked humid; like riding through soup! Good on you on getting out here in 100 degree weather, girl.

@Wolfshadow: "XD I'm dog AND cat... and.. well, everything else too. I consider myself a universal fluffbutt lover. Fur, feathers, scales, if it walks on four legs or has none, I'll love it regardless." I am the same way! I love everything animal. Also, "Fluffbutt" made me laugh! Stealing that one.

Last edited by Thousandsunny; 08-09-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #72  
Trying to survive.

@mortonpixie - I would stay in all day if I could. I love the water. Plus I didn't do as much 'work' as I probabaly could, but I was feeling out of breath a ton. I finally bought some nicer swim goggles this year (a 'waste of money' as far as my mom is concerned but I use them constantly!) and I spend a lot of time with my head under, just looking around, and watching the other kids (a. lot. of. kids. yeesh!) swim around and feeling uber jealous of their ability to swim down to the bottom of the deep end (8 and a half feet deep) ... I've tried but I've been having issues with the water going up my nose... last time all the chlorine up in my sinuses gave me a monster migraine, so I've been avoiding going down trying to touch bottom until I can buy a nose plug.

Yah, tuna salad was good. I'm thinking I'm going to start making YouTube videos of how to make some of my favorites.. my family is always afraid of my cooking for some reason (I think because I'm brave and try new things- also, I had a habit of taking slices of american cheese, a saucepot and putting the saucepot on the heating vent as a little girl and melting the cheese into itty biddy balls and eating it... my mom was so frustrated at me some times I swear...) But today for breakfast I had coffee (sweetened with Splenda of course) and then I made basil vinigerette beef stirfry.. Is there a board here to list recipes? I'd love to share it.

YMCA night? I'm thinking of joining the one in downtown, but I can't afford it most likely, being on unemployment and foodstamps right now until I get a new job... (I am realllllly going to miss food stamps when I get that new job. ;-; Food is so expensive now! And it's only going to get worse because of the drought!) How much does it run to be part of it near you? I've been wanting to join because the one near me has a year-round pool and I want to be able to keep swimming. The one near my house is only open for a few more weeks before it closes for the summer.

As far as swimming, lol, it doesn't make me hungry, it does make me have to use the loo a ton though, can't seem to figure out why. Oo; Oh well. I've always had a weak bladder and issues with those pipes. >>;

@ThousandSunny - XD I have no idea where I got it from but yeah, you're welcome to steal it. That's what they are. Lovely, adorable fluffbutts!

@MortonPixie *AND* ThousandSunny - You two are both super-brave. I never go outside to work out while it's hot.. I always wait till after midnight to go on my walk with the dogs so I don't sweat.. but then again, I've been becoming really effected by the heat this year.. Sean Casey from StormChasers came to Syracuse recently and I found out last-minute and managed to head out there to meet him with my sis (he was always my favorite of all of the 'teams' on that show) and just going to the MoST here and back with my sis (IN THE CAR!!!) and a stop to McDonalds for some soda made me go into heat exhaustion and dehydration and I nearly puked all over! so.... I always swim during the day (because the water keeps you cool) and go walking at night (because it's usually in the 70s after midnight and much easier on me.) .. so.. you two are damn brave. o_o Kudos to you both!

@ChubbyGirl253 - I hope you go down! My scale is kinda funky though it did record a 2 pound drop over the last 24 hours. But we'll see what my mom's scale says, that's the one I go by. We even have a paper on the fridge at home that we're using for when I weigh myself so we can keep track of it (we tried this last time but without paper to track it, and we got into a huge argument because I had gone down 3 pounds and my mom said I stayed the same, but she's older and her memory has really been getting bad as of late, but of course she didn't want to believe me.. so now we're using paper and writing it down so there's no way to argue about it.)

I'm excited for you! I hope you've gone down! ^_^ I'm really excited because my scale said I was 300.6 exactly...... I'm about to be under 300 pounds for the first time in 5 years! I think I'll be treating myself to a new swimming accessory (my nose plug!) when I hit it! Maybe a swim-cap too so my hair doesn't get so messed up!

as for me and for yesterday and today - about to go walk to the pool for the afternoon. I didn't end up walking yesterday at all but, I did walk to the pool from home when, other days, I've been driving the 2 blocks. I'll be walking again today, and my neighbors will just have to deal with my chubby butt in just my swimsuit walking on down, and my.. Pokemon beach towel with Mewtwo and Pikachu on it... I'm such a nerd. (Like I care anyway.)

Have a great day and I'll catch up with you all after I return home from the pool. ^_^

Last edited by Wolfshadow; 08-09-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #73  
Laura

Thumbs up

I'm really proud of myself for completing my hardest workout ever!
*1 hr water aerobics
*1 hr Zumba
*25 mins "couch-to-5k" walking/jogging training session
*35 minutes Spinning/stationary bike (6 miles)
*30 minutes strength training
*30 crunches

I'm tired but I feel so good that I did it!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #74  
Laura

Exclamation oh ya, I almost forgot!

I lost 2 more pounds! Yay yay yay yay yay!!! That makes 20 now. I'm on a roll!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #75  
Less than 15 now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbygirl253 View Post
I lost 2 more pounds! Yay yay yay yay yay!!! That makes 20 now. I'm on a roll!

I'm so proud of you!!