Old 06-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #106  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

The new spread sheet looks great! Everyone who's entered there cw is doing awesome! Congrats to everybody!

I've been looking at customes and now I want to be a million diffrent things!lol. The bf is saying he wants to go as the mad hater(Johnny depp version) and not a doctor..so I might be doing Alice instead. I found two really cute Alice customes so Im excitied! I also saw a snow white custome that I loved! I'll try to post pics when I get home...not sure I can do it now on the iPhone.
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 274/259/135

Height: 5'4

Does anyone else find weekends hard?! I know it's not realistic to just sit home all weekend--but going out is tough! Im going to a bourbon tasting festival and also have a family bbq. Good luck to anyone who has weekend plans!
DCchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 217/217/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCchick View Post
Does anyone else find weekends hard?! I know it's not realistic to just sit home all weekend--but going out is tough! Im going to a bourbon tasting festival and also have a family bbq. Good luck to anyone who has weekend plans!
Definitely.. We are going to a huge concert/festival tonight called Riverbend.. it will be right after work so we'll have to go through something fast food for dinner... and then this place always has the BEST funnel cakes... I don't know if I will be able to resist or not...
Not to mention the Braves game tomorrow with my entire family that I'm sure will consist of eating a huge meal somewhere...
Weekends are the worst :[ haha
sacal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #109  

i did this diet once where I didnt eat anything processed, no more than 100 carbs a day, no more than one serving of meat a day, etc etc tons of restrictions, I didnt go out to any events that involved food (no dinners out, etc) ONCE for 2 months straight. I lost a TON of weight but it was sooooo unrealistic to keep up!!

or me, I just need to find a way to allow for a hot dog and beer/cocktail here or there, and balance it out with exercise and good eating the other 90% of the time! It's def hard though!! I am however limiting the number of dinner outings i say yes to! Especially during the week
Old 06-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #110  
Weight Watcher

YES!!
I have the worst time on the weekends! That's why I do my weighing on Friday morning, the previous weekends "pounds" shed about wednesday morning.
I think I lucked out this weekend because none of my plans are really food related(well expect the grocery shopping). I'm going to VS cuz it's the semi annual sale and I want to stock up!lol. Might buy some that are a size to small as a sort of "goal" panty.hehe. I also need to go car shopping Saturday. Sunday might be difficult cuz we go to the bfs dads house then and he always wants me to try his food....he loves to cook(as do I) but to be perfectly honest everything he makes is very "southern" so it's not the healthest. But I'm so close to onederland I won't be tempted!

Here's to saying NO to off plan foods this weekend!
Old 06-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

I agree about weekends. We're going to a potluck tomorrow and everyone always brings the most delicious food. The good thing about an event like this, as opposed to a restaurant, is that it's easy to sit far away from where all the food is, lol.

Still, I worked out extra hard today and I'm going to be sure to get in my exercise tomorrow morning before we go.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 162/154.0/115

I have a hard time with weekends too. I didn't used to, but I have been stuck between 127-129 since April 22nd. Ironically, this is when my foodie boyfriend started having weekends off from work too.
Dorian5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #113  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

I had a question about the chart. the w1 w2 w3 ect.. what days are we doing weigh ins? or is everyone picking their own day?
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #114  

I did the chart so everyone could pick whatever weigh-in day they want for each week. Week 1 started this past Sunday. Week 2 begins this coming Sunday, the 19th. Just enter your weight in the proper week on whatever day you've chosen as your weigh-in day.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #115  
Picking Myself back up

Height: 5'6 1/2

Friday morning i weigh in i was down 1 lb.. TOM was 2 weeks late.. just started so im hoping to see a whosh of weight coming off the scale soon.
I walked 3 miles this moring .with high hopes. 2 weeks im on vacation would love to drop 10 pounds. I know LONG SHOT but im going to give it my all!!!
or as close to it!!!
Keep strong girls!
Grace73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Love the spreadsheet! I had a rough week but am getting back on track now.

Also, my husband has suggested I dress as the sorceress from He-Man because he still has some sort of creepy crush on her, lol. http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/he-man/sorceress.jpg So that's another costume option.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #117  
Weight Watcher

Ugh I've had a bad food day...
Really worried that consumed WAYYY to much fat and calories this weekend I really hope I don't see a gain this Friday. I would cry! I can't believe I went on a binge today...it was like I had no control or anything. I ate a bunch of bad foods like ice cream, Oreos, chicken nuggets and hot cheetos. Now my stomach hurts though so I hope I learned my lesson...
Does anyone else go thru stuff like this? What do you do to make your self stop?
Old 06-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #118  
amber

S/C/G: 320/365/220

Height: 5'5"

WannaBaSkinnyBride- we've all done it! You'll be fine. It's not so much what you do to stop yourself. It's more what you've learned after the fact and getting back on the wagon! Don't beat yourself up! Tomorrow is a new day!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #119  

I hope everyone made it through the weekend ok! Im sure any minor damage from your bad day will be long gone by Friday!

I ate some bad foods (bar food/lots of carbs) over the weekend, but did my best to adjust to fit them in my calories. I didnt feel deprived, which is a good thing as long as I still have a decent loss when I weigh in this week. I was in a really bad mood all weekend for some reason! I felt like I was out alot and I just couldnt get into any of it, i just wanted to go home! At times I felt bad about my body, which i know was making it worse. I was at an outdoor festival on Saturday and it was HOT and HUMID and i felt big and gross and all the other girls were in mini daisy duke jean shorts and little tops...didnt help! I think im just pms'ing and hopefully will shake it off.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #120  

I'm up about 1.5 lbs from yesterday. Not too happy about that. I think it's Saturday's potluck catching up with me. I tried to stay good, but I had more sugar than I should have (cookies and a chocolate fountain!!), plus a glass of wine. And yesterday my husband baked some fresh bread -- whole wheat, but still... It was hard only having two slices. I think I may also be retaining water from having worked out hard over the past week. So I'm just going to suck it up and keep on going!

Hope you're all well.