Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

thanks everyone!
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Miz, aww, well that’s dumb! forget about him! if he’s not even bothered telling you his name then he’s just toying with you cuz he likes the attention you give him. ignore him and see if he likes the cold shoulder a bit. But oooh, you have a trainer now?! That’s cool! I wish I could afford a trainer who would come here daily and kick my ***, haha… much too lazy

Leslie, congrats! That’s great!

Madison! Congrats on reaching your first goal! Enjoy your massage!!

Icon, have fun!

Rainbow, then you know what you need to do, right? Get some new glasses!!! well, you’re in the 140’s now, which is really close to a healthy weight, so the closer you get, the slower you lose. It’s kinda normal I think. I wish I was getting a pound a week!! oh wow, that really sucks about your sister! I’ve had my house robbed twice when I was younger (different locations) and it sucks… hope all is well. Plus what a **** news to get when you come back from holiday. Actually, one of the times we got robbed was when I was leaving on a trip, so I had a huge suitcase with me. We left early in the morning, and then my mom went to work. She thinks she caught them “in the act” when she came home cuz some of the electronics were unplugged but still in the house, like by the door or something… it’s crazy. So I guess thieves watch out for people who are going on holiday cuz they make easy targets!!

Lawgirl, congrats on being good 3 days in a row! That’s more than me! Lol. and thanks… those boots ARE super cute, aren’t they? Actually, I was kinda giggling to myself when people were making comments about how guys don’t really care about clothes… but I live in Japan people!! Japanese guys are totally into fashion, and some of them spend more time doing their hair than I do! Lol. maybe I’ll wear the pink outfit on a future date though I am gonna send some boy-attracting vibes your way!!

Krampus, yay for the return of your good mood and having something fun to do at work to kill time

Ok! Well that took a while… lol, and this is my first post of the day too, and it’s nearly 3pm!! I had classes back to back all morning today so I didn’t have any time to come before now, eheh. It’s kinda cool, I am not really tired at all. Usually, I hate Fridays when I have the whole morning, but all the classes went really well this morning so it put me in a good mood

Scale said 75.8 this morning, and although that is a step back in the right direction, I’m still disappointed. I guess I’m gonna have to wait a good long while to see 75.2 again… *sigh* plus, I’m probably going to be eating off plan tonight, and going to be drinking this weekend in Tokyo, so I don’t think I’ll be seeing any losses before next week. *double-sigh* still, I have officially decided that I would start working out again from next Monday. I wrote it down and all. lol. so hopefully that will help. I also think I need to cut the junk for a while. Even if it does fit in my calories. Gaaaah. This sucks. But I’m in a good mood right now so I don’t wanna think about it. Got about an hour and a half til I go home, then I gotta wait for my date to call cuz I don’t actually know what time we’re meeting, which is a bit lame, but whatever hope you all have a good weekend! I probably wont be able to post until Sunday night so… you girls be good!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Hope you have a fabulous time on your date and a great trip to Tokyo!!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #109  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Rainbow – Yep I’m the same way which is kind of why I’m pretty much over the fact of him and his little mind games.

Lawgirl – I would think he was my age 25, he might be 22, or 23 I’m not even fully sure.

Krampus – My work place is doing this thing once a week for a healthier out come for this year. I’m not sure about other places but this is during lunch hour (well normal people’s lunch hour since I’m security I get two breaks but decided to mash them together for one hour to be able to do this!)

---------

Ladies omg I’m so sore today…I can hardly walk up the stairs or when I bend my legs it KILLS! I love it! the last two days I got two of the hardest workouts in and I’m feeling it and feel amazing about it! I’m so happy today is Friday! I’ve convinced my guy friend to tell me a little secret about himself so now I’m stuck cooking dinner and breakfast because I thought it was something uber good and juicy. But turns out all it was is he enjoys my company…LAME! Haha so what should I make for dinner tonight? He was complaining he had to supply to meal…I was like all I said is I’ll cook it…god you’d think we were in a relationship or something and he’d get special treatment. Screw that it doesn’t benefit me you get nothing haha. I’m a jerk whatever, I don't care lol he's just lucky I love his dog! lol.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

YAY! Finally, the scale moved. 122.8 this morning!! I don't think I've been near this weight since college?!

I don't get it.... I go out for dessert last night and eat an enormous piece of German Chocolate cake.... and this morning I have a loss?!

Eh, I won't argue. I'll take it!

Now I have to figure out what to do about today's workout. It's literally 10 degrees outside, with a windchill of -30 and an advisory to stay indoors if you can. I might have to just suck it up and do a workout in here. This bothers me, because I am paying for a gym membership and I like to get in there at least 3x/week. But, I just can't be bothered to walk the 20 minutes and be miserable when I can achieve the same amount of sweat at home.

I have to go to work tonight, too. Hmph!

Miz--Don't ya love that sore feeling? Way to go!

Rainbow--I say you treat yourself to new glasses when you hit your next goal.

Kawaii-- I am in the same boat with social stuff. Dessert last night, birthday party/bar crawl Saturday, and a rather gourmet dinner planned w/ friends on Sunday. Eeek! We can do this, just have to balance it out with exercise, water, and low cal foods that day.

Madison-- I can't remember if I said so, but a big CONGRATS! to you

Lawgirl-- Great job staying on plan. Let's keep it going!

Leslie-- Yaaaay, such progress! Lookin' lovely

Icon-- I am beyond jealous of your fun & weather, hahaha. Enjoy, well deserved!

Krampus-- Your weekend festivities sound ah-mazing. I know you'll find a way to balance it all out. I just keep thinking to myself, that these social engagements are not just bumps in our diet/better living road... these are moments where we are living our lives and making memories. They are worth enjoying and being there for! We just have to learn how to fit them in to our other goals of better health and body image. Which, I think you're doing a great job of so far. Let us know how it goes!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

ok, it's 6:30am on a saturday morning baby! why am i up? cuz i am going to tokyo!! lol. just popping in to tell you all that my date did NOT happen last night!!!!!! gah! he called me to cancel in the afternoon cuz he had a meeting that was gonna run late poooooooooooooooooooh. i was so bummed. he seemed genuinely disappointed though so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt... but after all the trouble i went to have you guys help me pick an outfit! umpf!

anyways, i guess it was a blessing in disguise cuz i got to go to bed early and eat a low-cal meal at home, and this morning the scale said... 75.3!!!! couldn't believe it, seriously! i was just like "huh?!" so i guess my ticker speaks the truth again, which makes me happy. not sure for how long though, considering the weekend i'm expecting, but i don't care!! right now i'm happy!

hope you have a good one, and hang in there for those of you who are still on friday!!

MiZ, what'd you do to get so sore?! lol. you and your guy stories.... sorry i can't help with food suggestion... i suck at cooking!

FPSJ, yaaay! congrats, that's awesome!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Kawaii- CONGRATS on the loss! Sorry to hear about your date, but it sounds like you have an awesome weekend ahead! Enjoy!!!!!!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Got the job I interviewed for! And because it's the internet and I don't have to hold myself back with you guys, WOOOOHOOOOO!!!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

OMG! The massage was AMAZING!!! The pedi was nice too, but the part was this:

How cute is my baby!?!? She was awesome!

The massage was great! Definitely a great reward for hard work. I had a lot of knots in my back (probably from baby), but I like to think it's partly from working out too. I'm sitting here enjoying my oreos & milk, & dreading getting back on the wagon tomorrow

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Oh my goodness.....so freaking adorable
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #116  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

OMG SO CUTE. Look at her cheeks! And her chubby cute babyness! omg

Also:

Aw hells yeah
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #117  

FPSJ Congrats on the loss and getting the new job!! Awesome news!

Kawaii Yay for your scale moving! Sorry the date fell through, but yay for Tokyo! Hopefully you can reschedule the date

Madison Cute baby! I'm not really a fan of children usually, they kind of scare me - but that is one super cute baby with an adorable owl hat!

Icon Looks like you had a great day despite the rain?

~Busy day already kind of, had to get up this morning to phone the two girls who are organising the new gallery/studio space/collective and discuss stuff with them - will have to sign a contract in the next few days, it's all very exciting and scary as well! Went to my sister's to visit her and hear about her trip - spent a couple of hours basically reliving their trip through the photos, which was cool - I would so love to go to California again sometime soon but it's pretty unlikely. She bought me some AWESOME stuff back - Sanrio ring set, hello kitty spatula, towel, sticky notes... urhm... some Giorgio Armani perfume, some awesome makeup from Sephora including some of the new Hello Kitty stuff... some deodorant (I love US deodorant, such good smelling flavours!) and..the downside is SO MUCH CANDY. Seriously...bags of gummy candy, chocolates from Godiva, some crazy Lucky Charms cereal bar...oh man I am going to have to try to make that stuff last, I could easily eat all my calories in candy for the next few days!
It's crappy weather here today so I'm not sure what's happening for the rest of the afternoon/evening. My boyfriend is doing some car stuff but I'm hoping he's done with that soon because it's soooooo boring. Hah. I want to do something fun!!
Old 01-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #118  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Everyone- Yeah I had an awesome time My friend's alcohol got confiscated at the gate lol so they werent that impressed xD But apart from that it all went pretty according to plan, saw heaps of cool bands and the highlight was totally getting my T shirt signed and seeing rammstein live. Then we got rained on and it was freezing lol so we headed to McD's with about 200 other punters for warmth

Rainbow- yeah it was my first BDO since I've never really been keen on crowds and the sun but its actually not that bad really. It was good to go with my sister and her bf since me and mine had never been before.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #119  

Icon Awesome, sounds so good, glad you had fun!

~Ok ladies, you're all here to keep me accountable right? You all know how I usually do really well keeping my calories in check. Well yesterday I pretty much failed and I'm just letting you all know so that I keep myself accountable. Of course I'm not going to let it derail me at all, in the grand scheme of things it was a pretty minor fail... but I think it's more the level of guilt I felt that worries me - I don't think I should feel so bad that, getting home at 4am, half asleep 20 minutes later, I quickly grab my phone to try to calculate how many excess calories I consumed. I think it's too much of an obsession. That's not to say I'm going to stop, but I just think I need to admit it's a huge obsession and try not to let it rule my life so much!

In the early evening yesterday my boyfriend and our friend decided to go and get some dinner at a Mexican restaurant, so we went around 6.30pm. Totally fine, totally within calories, I ate 2 soft tacos - they make their food super fresh and healthy, and I definitely know it was good for me. I drank diet coke, I was driving. Then a couple more of our friends ended up at the restaurant as we were leaving so we went to a bar close by and had drinks with them afterwards - me, still drinking diet cokes. Then they decided we should go out...so we leave this bar at 9pm, go back to my boyfriends to get changed...and then I started drinking. I had 2 double shot bacardi and sodas at his, and then 4 and a half double shot vodka sodas while we were out at the bar where our friend djs. It was totally alcohol calories that took me up to 2200 calories yesterday...and I had a great time. My boyfriend doesn't always feel like going to bars/clubs and dancing and stuff, so I cherish it when he does because I enjoy spending that time with him as well as going on my own sometimes.
I think it's ok. I'll be within my range for the week if I eat around 1300 calories today, and since it's Sunday and I'm at work and I am hungover, it shouldn't be too difficult to stick to that.
I'm proud of myself for avoiding snacking when we stopped at the gas station on the way home at 4am, and avoiding snacking when we got home.
It's ok, right guys? I don't know why I feel the guilt so badly!
Oh, I was still 66.4kg/146.5 pounds this morning...must be ok?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

i REALLY should catch up w/ personals but I'm swamped with homework. I did manage to squeeze a 25 minute pilates workout in. Hopefully it shows on the scale tomorrow! Hope everyone is having an awesome day/night!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote