Old 01-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #46  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Rainbow – It’s true it was fewer workouts BUT at least 3 which are better than none right!
Icon & Kawaii – Oh it was a wicked weekend for sure!
JL – Friday was my first time! It was super awesome you should go at least once in your life ha-ha
Krampus – That totally sucks! I would have left if I had to be with fat old strippers haha.
Lawgirl – Happy belated birthday…ahh to be 23 again…Actually I forget what I was doing at 23, I seem to keep thinking I’m 21 haha.

Yesterday was miserable. I really like this guy and when I see him I’m happy but it seemed like everyone else around me was out to piss me off and it worked. I went from super happy, to frustrated, to angry, too tired to wanting to cry all within a few hour time span. I didn’t end up going to the gym because all I wanted to do was vomit…so let’s hope today is better. Also I’m down 2 pounds yay me!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Miz- yikes! I'm so sorry people were pissing you off! That sucks! Hopefully today is a better day! for 2lbs down! That's awesome!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 160/160/125

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone. I haven't been on in a couple of weeks because I had to move from the apartment I live in with my boyfriend about an hour away for an internship. I have just finally gotten internet today and I am hoping to start posting again. I have not lost any weight, but I have been eating better for sure. Need to get back on track. Hope everyone is doing okay.
AshleyML2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #49  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Wow I haven't logged for just about a day and whew, there's lot to catch up.
My bf and I did do the make up workout yesterday. He got on the scale today and won't tell me how much he lost but he's losing too. Good to have weight loss partner for sure!

I got a training to go to till 2:30 so I better make sure to take some snacks with me so I don't starve myself...

Miz Congrats on the loss! Woohoo!

Kawaii I'm excited for your date! Please let us know how it goes.

rainbow I LOVE YA TOO GIRL!

krampus I try to snack when I'm hungry between meals to make sure I don't starve myself bc I know I will literally inhale my meal then. Hopefully you will feel better soon.... and you will see the number in no time!!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Happy Birthday LawGirl!!!

Kawaii - I'm glad you were thwarted by some wrapping! And yay for new boy date!!!!!! You'll have to tell us what you're wearing & then how it was!!

Miz - sorry your day sucked, but YAY FOR 2 LBS!!!

Ashley - Welcome back!!

Tara - That's awesome that you & your bf are doing this together. My husband is a twig, so I'd like to get smaller than him. I did a boudoir shoot the other day & the girl wore one of her husband's dress shirts, and it bummed me out knowing that it wouldn't be baggy on me. lol So, that's my goal: get small enough for hubs' shirts to be baggy

Linds - dude! You'll hit your Vday goal no problem!!! You're almost there!!

Gotta go grocery shopping today, so I need to eat before I go! lol And I need to slam the water from now on. I was getting lazy about it, but the only way I'll hit 168 by Feb 11th (my bday) is if I hit the exercise & water like crazy.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

krampus Sorry the period is going bad for you. I know what you mean about the crying... except sometimes I swear I'm way too emotional like that all the time. I just sat down to use my mum's computer and it's right next to the tv - on which was playing the end of the movie "Up", so of course I tear up for no reason. Hope that your TOM passes swiftly and isn't too terrible!

Kawaii Ohhhh fun! Date for you! That is super exciting! You should post pics of your outfit Also, I had a little giggle thinking about you messing with the mochi dessert thing wrapper...don't you just hate that? I did that last night too with this tin of custard powder, the damn foil lid just wouldn't come off! I ended up stabbing through it and having custard powder fly everywhere :/ Also yay for your trip to Tokyo in the weekend!

Miz Oh yeah, 3 is definitely better than none! I'm totally of that thinking that any exercise is better than no exercise, even if it's minimal - probably why I'm about to go and do a 20 minute dvd when I feel like doing nothing at all...because I know tomorrow it will probably be nothing! I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday, but congrats on losing 2 pounds!

Ashley Welcome back, good to see you!

tara I'm actually jealous you have a workout/weight loss buddy, and that it's your boyfriend is great! That is so awesome that he's doing it with you

Madison I'm totally with you on needing to get more water in...I'm being so slack about it! I don't know if that's the reason my loss has slowed a lot, but I guess it's worth upping the water to see! Also totally with you on needing to eat before going grocery shopping! If I don't eat, and I'm hungry, I end up buying all sorts of stuff I don't need - not necessarily junk, but just like..random things I didn't go there intending to get haha!

~Ok!! I tried to get up earlier this morning since it's my first day off and I don't want to waste them (I keep saying this and failing), so I got up to pee at 8.20am...I should have just stayed up...I thought I'd lie down a little longer and ended up sleeping til 10 and now I feel groggy. It's 10.30 and I'm about to go do a 20 minute Turbo Jam workout because I am totally not feeling exercise, but know I need to do something.
My hair appointment is at 1pm and I am so ridiculously undecided about my hair colour as stupid as that sounds. I've been trying to get a bright red since August, it finally became the colour I wanted in November...and now I know I can have that colour again but I'm not sure! Thinking I might want a darkish red brown instead...but I know that once I do that I can't go back to the same red again...oh my, yes, my trivial problems. Apologies ladies, I know it's no big deal...my hair has always been the one thing that I've liked about myself regardless of my size. I've always felt not so attractive but thought that if my hair was good, then that kind of made up for it - I'm totally over that kind of thinking now, but I still like to take pride in my hair haha.
Alright enough rambling, better get this exercise done. If I do anything drastic with my hair, I'll post photos later. Love you all, hope you're having good days!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #52  

rainbow - I have always felt the same. It's not a good mentality, but it's what you do when you need something to give you a boost. I'm very thankful for good hair and I always get compliments on it. Just imagine the compliments when you get down to goal weight AND you have rockin hair!!

Grocery shopping was successful! Got the essentials. Now I'm watching my 5 month old daughter hit the buttons on her walker with her nose Going to take a video! Have a good afternoon ladies!
Old 01-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Rainbow From my experience the red/brown should be much easier to keep up with then the straight red. And don't feel bad about rambling about it! I'm totally the same way!! I've always felt good about how thick and healthy my hair is even when I feel horribly down about my size!

Madison It's it amazing what a difference water makes! I know that when I'm serious about my weight loss I tend to cut out diet soda and only drink water or maybe some watered down juice and the pounds seem to fly off so much faster!!! Good luck with your birthday goal!

MIZ I would say don't let others ruin your high but I know that's not so easy so I'm just going to say be strong and enjoy what makes you happy. People will always try and bring you down, it's part of life and we have to learn to let it breeze right by.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes girls! Today so far has been another day in bed, but with very good eating habits! Which if I'm laying in bed I have to be even more careful about since I haven't exactly jump kicked my metabolism!

Anyway, I think I'll be strong enough to get back to work tomorrow, but my early morning plans canceled so won't have to be anywhere till 4 so more time to rest off the last bit of this darn cold. I'm usually not such a wimp but I guess since it fell right after my birthday and right when I got a good book bed it is.

Have you guys read The Help? I've been told by 4-5 people that it's really good and I have to read it and I finally started reading it and guess what? It's really really good!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Happy b-day Lawgirl!

Miz, aww.... hope you feel better today! now let's hear about this new guy! haha...

ashleyML, welcome back! good job on having changed some eating habits! baby steps!

targettingthin, having your bf as a workout partner must be so awesome! (although i would get mad that he was losing more weight than me!) i need someone to kick me off the couch and be like "workout! now!" lol.

Madison, omg, you're right! i need to think about what i'm wearing!! dammit... i haven't had a date in so long, forgot about those things... lol. ha, smart girl, eating before grocery shopping! i always go right after i'm done with work, since it's near the train station... not always the smartest plan! lol.

rainbow, lol! i can't believe the universe is telling us not to eat!! lol. it was so funny though cuz as soon as i first couldn't open it i was like "hm... maybe this is the universe's way of telling me that i shouldn't eat it" *pause* "but i don't caaaaaaaaaaaaare!!!!!" *keep fussing with the wrapper for 3 angry minutes* lol. why does food make us so crazy?? seriously! and of course, you'll get a date report what should i wear?? ooh, yay, haircut. i really wanna get mine done too! bright red sounds awesome, but i'm too chicken for such a drastic change... actually, i really really want to get my hair pink-peach blonde! i saw it in a magazine and.... WAAAAAAANT!! my school would freak out though, but i keep toying with the idea of doing it anyways since i am leaving in july anyways so it's not like they can fire me for having crazy hair, haha... they would freak though

morning all. happy hump day! i was walking to school this morning "huh? how's it already wednesday?!" lol. i guess i'm just excited about my weekend trip to tokyo

scale was 75.9 this morning. less than yesterday, but still not enough to be back to "normal" sigh. i'm mad at myself cuz i just undid all of last week's hard work in one night and now it's taking forever to getting back to there *sigh* i mean now it'll be like i lost 1kg in two weeks, instead of one. pooh... well anyways. i'ma try to be extra good until the weekend, but now i have dinner plans out with a friend tonight (cuz we're gonna go buy our bus tickets together) and then another dinner on friday for my date... urgh. i hate having to eat out while dieting!! sure, you can make "healthier" choices, but it's still gonna be higher in cals than whatever you'd be eating at home

well anyways, don't mind my ramblings! have a good day you guys!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #55  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Good morning twenty-somethings - sorry for moaning all over the thread last night. I feel much better today! It's going to be a planned slightly-higher-than-normal calorie day (1600 target) because today's my favorite school lunch and I still feel like I could eat an entire elephant. A friend and I are going out to dinner but I think I'm going to be a saladface and say "I'm so broooooke" and get a tiny dinner.

Day 8 of no pooping, this isn't funny any more. Weight 57.1 kg so not much different from yesterday - right around 125.9 lbs or so.

KawaiiCandie I hear you on the frustration of getting thrown by one night and also on the inner conflict that arises every time you get a dinner invite! at least we have friends who want to hang out with us though

LawGirl88 Hope you're out of bed and back in action again soon! Glad to hear you're still eating on plan.

rainbowstripe I completely understand your sentiments about the hair as a distraction thing. I say reddish brown or burgundy!

taragettingthin That's cool your bf is your weight loss buddy. don't get discouraged when he loses 10 lbs in the time it takes you to lose 2 - silly male bodies, how do they work?!

AshleyML Welcome back! Glad to hear you're maintaining and eating well.

MizTaCCeN Ah, feelings. I often think it would be easier just to NOT HAVE THEM AT ALL. *HUG*
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #56  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Just popping in to say I had the weirdest day ever. I woke up, peed, came out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen for breakfast before going to the gym. I see the kitchen floor is pretty dirty and im like, hmm i dont remember making that much mess with dinner last night...I only chopped like 2 onions...

So I turn on the light and see what I thought was food scraps are actually maggots. And if I look back over the carpetted lounge and dining area they are all over the floor there too. I just about had a fit. So I've spent from 8am to about 1:30pm vacuuming the *******s up, getting something to spray the carpet with, getting new rubbish bins and generally panicking.

Not the day I had lined up!

Personals later, I have to head to work in ten mins- for a rest!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #57  

I did it! Pounded the water! 3 liters today! Hopefully that knocked any salt I may have ingested out.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #58  

MadisonAve Glad to know I'm not totally alone! Congrats on the water intake!

Lawgirl I really hope you feel better soon, being sick sucks.

Kawaii Peachy-blonde sounds so awesome, I think you should go for it! Silly universe being against the food haha. Oooohhhh yay date...um... how cold is it there at the moment? What kind of things do you usually wear? That skirt you were wearing in the last photo (I think) of the thread about your shirt looked really cute! I'm with you on the frustration about eating out while counting calories, but just think...it's not like it's EVERY night! And this is a lifestyle right? So we have to learn to include these things into it...and you could just eat a little lower cal during the day to make up for it? Maybe not today but on Friday, plan ahead maybe...

krampus Teeeeheee I have never heard the term saladface before but I like it. I hope your dinner out is ok and I hope that things start moving in the poop area! That would scare me a lot

Icon Ewwwwww. That totally sucks, and is kind of scary as well.

~Alright, hair is red again! Pretty bright this time...and about 2 inches shorter because the ends were not in good condition. I've already decided it's my last time red for now, in 8 weeks time I'll be going a brown with some copperish highlights. I like the look of it. That will also be the date that my boyfriend and I will have been together 3 years, so I'll have a fresh new haircute/colour/style for that day, hopefully we'll go out for dinner or something! I'm happy with the red though...I think I'll be sad to see it go, especially as it's so bright for the first few weeks!!
I haven't eaten at good times today...I had some cereal at 12.30pm and about 20 minutes ago (it's now 5.15 pm) I ate a english muffin with an egg and a slice of low fat cheese on it...talk about weird eating times. Now I'm at 545 calories and pretty set on getting the 591 calorie pizza from this pizza place for dinner...not the best, but that still leaves me under 1200 calories! I swear sometimes I'm doing this wrong ... haha.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:40 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

krampus, yay for ladies' day! i'm sorta having one myself today, haha. and true, at least we have friends! lol. and i'm trying to work at being better at the friend thing too this year, so i suppose i shouldn't b!tch about it so much, haha.

icon, EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg, i would've screamed like a crazy person! you are so brave! but now i'm gonna get nightmares... yuck! yuck! yuck!

rainbow, hum... i'll try and show you a picture of the color i mean, it's really obviously kinda pink, so i dunno... maybe i'll post it on here i could always pretend that it "accidentally" ended up that color, haha. it's pretty cold now. like between 0 and 5C usually... i could probably motivate myself to wear a skirt with tights, haha, but that black tutu skirt from that picture, i can only wear it with tops that are lose cuz the band's a bit tight, haha, so it's not really versatile... maybe i'll model some outfits and get you to chose for me... lol! and dude, you must be eating differentely-made food than i am cuz i cannot eat like you do and have so little calories in my day!! lol (this is me being jealous btw) and let's see the new hair!

so, i'm done with classes finally! today was pretty busy so i'm glad to be sitting on my *** for a change. lol. something funny happened today, i was coming back to the staff room and one class of 8th graders was coming out of the artroom. so this one girl, she looks at me and SHOUTS "omg vanessa! you've gotten so slim" lol. and she stopped mid-stride to stare at me and caused a "traffic jam" in the hallway cuz she was blocking the other kids from getting out. lol. i dunno, i explained it badly, but it was hella funny. i dunno why all the kids are suddenly noticing i've lost weight NOW. i've lost the biggest chunk of what i did in the fall, and maybe like only 2-3lbs since they've last seen me. lol. silly kids....
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:50 AM   #60  

Kawaii Yay for the continuing compliments! I'd love to see some outfits hehe, but I'm not exactly a fashion expert or anything. I just loves clothes. Tutu skirt is super cute, but I get what you mean about it not being that versatile - I have one as well but I find I have to wear it with tighter tops to avoid looking bigger all over. The new hair is not that exciting but I'll try to take a picture tomorrow! Also, 2-3lbs can make a big difference - I swear the last kilogram I lost made a huge difference in how I looked! As for my day of eating... I dunno! I had 150 ml milk total (100 in cereal, 50 in coffee) coffee (2 calories ish), cereal @ 250 cal (higher than what I'd usually eat for breakfast but I guess today it was kind of lunch...cheese 32 cal a slice, english muffin at 102 calories and egg and 87 calories.. and of course I just ate a "snack" ie probably more than one person needs pizza for 591 calories. So I'm now at 1136 calories for the day...will probably eat some fruit and something else now.