Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: When choosing an item to eat, what do you look for first in making your choice?
Calories Per Serving 0 0%
Fat Grams (including saturdated fat grams) 2 6.67%
Carbohydrate Grams 4 13.33%
Protein Grams 0 0%
Fiber Grams 0 0%
Sugar Grams 14 46.67%
Sodium or Cholesterol 0 0%
Ingredients 4 13.33%
How it rates on the Glycemic Index 6 20.00%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2001, 06:12 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Post Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 9/17-9/23

This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIP & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FIT FACTS

Please visit our LATEST BIO BOARD where you can learn more about everyone who is on this board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...4143#post34143

Please make sure you post your BIO on the NEWEST VERSION of our BIO BOARD everyone!!!!

Our SEPTEMBER 2001 RECIPE BOARD can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=9038

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often-make sure to visit our newest board, MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS at the link below:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2342

THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2344

THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2365[/url

MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2359

and our newest board MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=5005

We also now have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=9437

WANT TO POST YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH IN INFO?? Go to the WEEKLY WEIGH IN BOARD below to post your stats!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=9438

VISIT OUR NEW SUGAR BUSTERS 2001 PICTURE GALLERY at the link below. You can upload pictures or post links to pictures on this board

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=7954

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit NEW REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!
Old 09-17-2001, 06:20 AM   #2  

Angry

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM, actually, I'm posting three of them today:

RISE ABOVE IT

When some particular difficulty has you feeling like you're surrounded, which way do you go? The best way to go is up. A powerful strategy for overcoming the challenges is to get yourself on top of them rather than in the midst of them.

So how do you do that? You have a powerful tool available to you. It's something you use all the time without even realizing it, something you've been using since you are a child. It's known as visualization. It can positively and definitively change your mind, your attitude, and your energy level. And by so doing it can change the reality of your life.

When you're deep within a difficult challenge, visualize yourself rising above it. Close your eyes, and see the challenge surrounding you. Imagine that it has color and texture. In your mind, give it a size and shape. Then, using the same power of imagination, see yourself rising above it, like a hot air balloon lifting off the ground and into the air.

Get high enough above it and you'll see a way out. Get high enough above it and you'll see what's beyond it. Imagine yourself high enough above that challenge and you'll know, with absolute certainty, that you have what it takes to emerge victorious.

Whatever challenge confronts you, give yourself some valuable perspective. In your mind, rise above it. And in your actions you'll find a way to make it through.

-- Ralph Marston

IN FOCUS

It seems obvious and yet it's a powerful truth that's all too often overlooked. To stay focused you need something on which to focus -- something specific, something clear and well defined.

Are you having trouble staying focused? Then perhaps you need to more clearly define the object of your focus. As an example, let's say you're attempting to focus on making more money. The vague goal of "making more money" is not clear enough nor definitive enough. Exactly how much more money do you intend to earn? Precisely how do you intend to earn it? What will you do with it when you get it, and why is that important to you? Questions such as these will provide you with a clear and specific object on which to focus.

Focus is impossible without a focal point. Just the act itself of clearly and specifically defining that focal point will serve to lock your mind and your energy into focus. And when the object of your focus is well defined, you can quickly get back on track if your focus should happen to stray.

Know, understand, and appreciate precisely where you desire to be focused. The more clearly you can define the object of your focus, the more intently and effectively you can focus upon it. Decide exactly what you intend to do, and almost as if by magic you'll find yourself actually getting it done.

-- Ralph Marston

WHAT MATTERS

It doesn't matter how many opportunities come your way. What matters is the way in which you respond to them. It doesn't matter how many obstacles block your path. What matters is the way you decide to face those challenges and get through them.

It doesn't matter how much money you have or what kind of resources are available to you. What matters is how you make use of them. It doesn't matter what has happened in your past. What matters is what you do with right now.

It doesn't matter what others think of you. What matters is what you truly expect of yourself. It doesn't matter what circumstances you may find yourself in. What matters is how you respond to those circumstances and make the most of them.

What life hands you is not nearly so important as what you do with it. The details of your life are not nearly so important as life itself, and the precious, irreplaceable opportunity to live it.

Master those details, but don't get caught up in them or held back by them. What matters is the life you decide to live.

-- Ralph Marston

Have a wonderful day and a great week everyone!!

Debbie
194/12?/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 09-17-2001, 10:41 AM   #3  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Good Monday Morning

Gatorgal
I have used SF Jello and you can't even tell the difference! BOB posted a Triple Layer SF Jello Recipe I think arounf April/May and it was real yummy. Idblond told me that Cool Whip is legal with the sugar grams, so you could really knock yourself out!

THUNDER
If I didn't say it before.....WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!! Do you get your name from all the rain you get in your neck of the woods???

Debbie
Glad you had a nice day with Eli. Have you been having gobs of rain too? Any word from BOB yet? Hope her and Skeeter aren't floating downstream in a canoe!

Sparkle
Glad to see you post...let me know how that class goes! Sounds like fun. How many pounds until goal?

Fly
Miss you!!! Are those kids wearing you out at school or what? Long time no post!!!!

Frog
Thanks for the special note ....Dan the Man went to a meeting on Saturday and doesn't sound like there will be any immediate action, and if so, it would ben here in the USA, which is a relief.
What about your DH?

Yikes!!!! Time to get to work! Sorry I didn't touchbase will all of you, I think of everyone, and hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day! Hugs, Nancy
Old 09-17-2001, 11:53 AM   #4  
Goddess

Default Monday Morning

Hello!

First--good news! I heard from Narda this morning (Big Orange Babe). She and Skeeter are fine--just displaced. There is no electricity at their house, powerlines are down all around, so they have evacuated to a motel until the power is back on. She sends her love and says she'll be back on the board as soon as she can!

Narda--out thoughts and prayers are with you!

I've been so dadgum good and the scale is so dadgum stuck! On the other hand--my tape measure has gone down another 1/2 inch around the hips. So there is progress, but the weight has got to move sometime. The only thing I can think of is that I've been working out and for the moment the lean muscle mass added may be cancelling out the fat lost--but its gotta move sometime!

Motivational Monday--I like Deb's article on focus. I'm bad about losing focus! Of course the hard part is to identify the actual goal. I know I'm guilty of the vague goal. I've got a weight loss goal, but everything elese surrounding it is sort of vague. I'm going to work on becoming more focuses--that is if I don't get distracted by something...

I hope everyone has a good day--it is important that we try to recover something of normal life--even amid all the uncertainty!

Love you all,
Susan
Old 09-17-2001, 11:54 AM   #5  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Good Monday Morning!

I don't have anything motivational to post, but will see what I can do for later today.

We went to a wedding on Saturday for one of Vince's co-workers. It was beautifully personal and the minister spent a few minutes discussing the strengths that each one of them brings to the marriage. The mother and father of the bride thanked everyone for coming and that they hoped it would be a pleasant diversion from the horrible tragedy that we're all in the midst of. It was really very sweet and everyone did seem glad to have an opportunity to rejoice and have a good time. We got to meet a friend of the groom's who was a body guard for the prince of Saudi Arabia for about 2 years a year ago. He was VERY interesting to talk with. His wife was glad we met him because she hadn't been ready to leave the reception when he was (then he and Vince talked for another hour or so.)

FROG and NANCEMEISTER - I will be praying for you and your men. Vince would become a mercenary (sp?), hit man, assassin or whatever tomorrow if he could. He tried several times to get into the armed forces....his mind was firmly set on being a pilot and it didn't work out. He'd be glad to go tomorrow if they called. We all want to do whatever we can.

DEBBIE - We went to The Clay Oven, an Indian restaurant here, for our anniversary. They use basmati rice, right? It was SOOOOOOOOOO good!! I wish I had a grip on the glycemic index. I have a copy of one, but there are so many foods NOT listed on it and the g.i. changes based on what you put with the individual food and it just gets to be a hassle sometimes. I look first at the sugar grams, then the ingredients for any illegal ones that wouldn't register on the sugar line, then the fat grams and then the calories when looking at foods. I hate to say that since starting SB and trying to figure life out I have tended to stay with the few things I KNOW without a doubt are legal and haven't ventured too far from that.

Not many jobs in the paper from yesterday. I'm hoping to hear from my one real good job lead. I hope they are getting back to normal this week and call me in for an interview. I have another place I'm going to check out tomorrow morning.

I've got to go get busy. Sorry I didn't get to everyone. I'll try to get back on later, but Vince is off today and tomorrow and I don't get to get on too much when he's around.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-17-2001, 11:59 AM   #6  
Sonya

Exclamation

all

Good morning all. Its so beautiful here today the weather is very nice and the sky is so blue it hurts to look at it. Hope everyone is doing well this morning. Nancemeister I did get my name from the weather we have here sometimes to much lately . Thanks for the welcome from everyone. I am thinking of posting here exclusively. To much bickering is going on on the SB message board site. There is still a lot of help going on there tho so I will keep reading the posts just not posting there anymore. There is to much trouble in our world today and days past we have to help each other. Again thanks everyone for the welcome.
Old 09-17-2001, 01:42 PM   #7  
Sonya

Talking

Hi all again

I forgot to tell a funny story. I bought 2 sweet potatoes about 3 1/2 weeks ago, weellll I lost them for the same amount of time . I just found them today in my onion bin Talk about forgetful . I even called my hubby at his work in South Louisiana and asked him did he remember me buying them . He did but could not remember where we put them . Now you know thats pitiful when you can even remember where you put up groc.
Old 09-17-2001, 02:07 PM   #8  
viv

HI ladies -
Myusual quickie. Just wanted to let you know that my mother is flying home as we speak and I can't wait till she gets there. It's been really hard on her but she has been a trooper as always.

My DH is in NYC as we speak - his tv station sent him down there yesterday and he has called from Ground Zero telling me some of the things he's seen. Needless to say, coming from NYC, he is quite emotional. Sometimes I feel like a cop's wife - I really don't want him there but understand he has to do his job.

We went to a BarMItzvah in Westchester this weekend. I was terrified we would hear stories of losses - miraculously, all we heard were stories of coincidental survival - someone getting to work late, having an out of town appt, etc. It was amzing. The moments of silence we had to remember the fallen and the Rabbi's acknowledgement were very healing. It was the purity of the reason we were there - to celebrate JUST this 13 year old boy's achievements - really helped.

Hope everyone is well and we can go on...

On another note, Ebay is doing an Auction for America thing where the $ made on the sales of specified items will go to a disaster fund. I am going to list some things under that banner soon, just have to reread the mechanics. On a more mundane note, I had put up all my old Weight Watchers materials a while ago and am amazed at how much interest - and bidding - they are getting. Who knew?

Hugs to all....
viv
Old 09-17-2001, 04:41 PM   #9  

Hi everyone

I went out for a game of badminton this afternoon. The first time for a couple of weeks. I'm still stuffed up with a cold I have had for about 4 weeks and still coughing and wheezing but I am sick and tired of sitting around feeling sorry for myself so I decided to get out there and get moving.

Catlover - Both basmati and parboiled rice is o.k. Basmati has a g.i. of 58, brown rice 55(av), Uncle Ben's Converted 44 and parboiled 48. I've seen basmati rice discussed several times on Sweetalk. There was a post by Max sometime ago giving it the thumbs up. Here's an article explaining how parboiled rice is produced and why it is more nutritious than regular white rice. http://www.taunton.com/fc/features/i...nts/35rice.htm . When cooking it absorbs less water than regular rice and this is probably why the gi is lower as the grain stays more intact. JMHO

Thunder - Welcome to the board. Sounds like you have done really well on SB so far - 34 pounds in less than three months is fantastic. Just be careful if you wear a skirt with that baggy underwear, you could have an embarrassing moment

BOB - Glad to hear that you are O.K. and I hope things return to normal for you soon.

Viv - I hope your Mom got home safely.

Deb - What the heck are DINOSAUR PLUMS? Sounds like you are really improving with the jogging. Who knows before long you will be jogging more than walking.

Sorry I haven't responded to everyone but you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Bye for now.

Marie.
Old 09-17-2001, 05:09 PM   #10  
Mel

Default Monday

Hello all! I wish I had something motivating for Monday, but my general inspiration seems to be lacking. On a personal motivation note, my indoor tennis season started today with a group of women I never see during the summer. I got loads of complements from everyone about how great I look since last June. That will keep me staying OP and exercising!

Viv- Glad you mother is going home and held up so well. Mine is trying to leave, and flew to Germany today to get to France tomorrow. Hope you husband is safe, it must be terribly emotional to be at ground zero, no matter what you've seen before.

Solshine- There sure aren't many jobs! Have you tried monster.com or hotjobs.com? I sent my resume to 2 on monster last week, but haven't heard anything. Hopefully this week will pick up, I don't think too many companies were running at full speed last week. My dh is also job hunting and August was COMPLETELY dead in the technical market here. It was just flickering to life, according to the headhunters, then last week happened.

Frog and Nancemeister- Also thinking about you and your men- my brother is an Air Force pilot stationed in Corpus Christi on highest alert. Very nerve racking. His commitment is up next year and we were hoping he'd get out and into a safe commercial airline job. HA!

Deb- How's the running? I think we should all have a mini-marathon somewhere flat and cool! I ran and lifted too much last week and week-end and now am really sore and tired feeling. I tend to use exercise as a stress relief ( now that I've given up stuffing my face) and there sure has been a lot of stress, between horrific events and joblessness. Plus, I have fibromyalgia, which tends to flare during stress also. I'm afraid I've just substituted a new set of compulsive behaviors for the previous ones. At least these are healthier than eating bread and butter.

Sparkle- Glad to see you back on the board.

Susan - It's definitely more lean muscle mass!!! I tell myself that every day. But really, if you are losing inches and working out, it has to be that. Congratulations!

Well, time to go stare at the same old stuff in the fridge- chicken and vegies- and try to think up something new to do with it that my son will swallow.

bye for now, Mel
Old 09-17-2001, 05:58 PM   #11  

Hello All!

Well, I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that tomorrow is my thyroid surgery. We don't have to be at the hospital until noon and the surgery is scheduled for 1:30. I'll say that I am pretty nervous but just ready to have it over with. This is my first "knock-you-out" type thing so I'll just be happy after the fact. I'll have Paul email Deb to let her know how it went. I'm taking the rest of the week off, so I'm hoping to be back on the board with lots to say by Thursday. Yeehaw!!!! What happened to the good old Quilter who used to have oodles and oodles to say?????

I will check out what all has been written so far to keep up. Take care, my friends. Maybe with half a thyroid leaving, I'll lose a pound or two! Wonder how much one of those things weighs????? HA! I'll take any and all prayers in case you feel like sending up a few on my behalf!
Keep smiling!
Kim
Old 09-17-2001, 06:25 PM   #12  
Everyday angel

Kim: I did a search on your posts to try to figure out what your thyroid surgery is all about but couldn't find anything, running short on time right now. Anyway I had my entire thyroid removed about 2 years ago for a 2 1/2 cm tumor and have had two subsequent radioiodine treatments. So if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. If not, I would like to wish you luck.

Love,

Chris
Old 09-17-2001, 07:27 PM   #13  
Little Engine That Could

Well, gals. How about some advice. I have just finished dinner and have added my food onto the data on Fitday. I have eaten 971 calories (so I guess Iíll need to eat some more food but am not hungry right now), and the breakdown is 26% fat, 23% protein, and 51% carbs. I would like to hit the SB recommendations of 30% fat, 30% protein and 40% carbs. But if I eat any more veggies, Iíll just be adding carbs.
Hereís what I had today:
B--1/8 wedge of a large honeydew melon
55 grams of Shredded wheat Ďn Bran
with 1/3 C raspberries and 1/2 C skim milk

L--1/2 loaf pita bread
1/3 C hummus
1 C cooked cabbage with tomato juice
about 1/4 C raspberries

D--One large salad with lettuce, tomato, onion,
1/3 C cottage cheese
1 chicken breast and Italian dressing, lo cal
1/8 wedge of honeydew melon

I guess I should have added some more meat here, but then it ups the fat grams, which, by the way, was 26 grams today.

I ran into SolShine today at the workout place we both go to. She looked great. She is a real trooper because she works out on all those machines all by herself. Iíve never LOVED (!!!) lifting those weights, so I pay a little extra to make an appointment and get someone to help me. Without that appointment, I donít think Iíd show up! I am not an exercise lover.

Well, Iím gonna surf the web a little tonight, so Iíll say goodbye for now. May check in later.
Old 09-17-2001, 07:56 PM   #14  

Evening Everyone

Didn't think it would be so late when I was finally able to get on the board. Had to go sit in for Mom for a few hours while she ran a couple of errands, then left her office and went and did a few errands of my own before I went to get Michael, then Lauren. Just finally getting on here, my turn on the computer.

Got in my 4.5 miles this morning, no great times, legs felt so heavy and I felt like I had weights attached to my thighs. I pushed myself to jog the usual 17 sprints that I do, but I barely made them. My back is bothering me a lot this evening, took some 222's a bit ago and they seem to not be kicking in all that quickly. I think tomorrow I'm just going to walk!

I can see more of what BEACHFAN was referring to about reaching goal. Here I am still being 100% legal, and exercising, and the scale remains on the upswing, not really going here or there. This month I've basically stayed the same-I like seeing the scale go down, down, down and now that I'm at goal, it's not happening anymore. I may have to hide that scale before the New Year if my psychie doesn't shape up!

I FINALLY got in touch with BOB! As FILLISE said in her post, she's fine, basically what she told FILLISE is what she told me. A tree fell on their electricty line, so that's why there is no power. Before work she went to see what was going on, they thought she'd have power back today, but not sure. She said she'd hop in the board as soon as the power was restored. Just happy to hear her voice and to know she was okay. Thought her cell phone was out of order as well-she never had it on! Geez, like doesn't she think we'd be trying to get her one way or another!

VIV & MELIRIS-wanted to with you both L' SHANAH TOVAH! For rest of you, that's HAPPY NEW YEAR for us that are Jewish. Hopefully, this tragic scene we experienced last week will be a thing of the past and we'll have a good year ahead of us-okay, I have to be a bit optimistic about it, can't start a New Year without some good thoughts.

NANCE, not as much rain here as they had up in Northern Fla. We've been lucky this hurricane season, actually, all summer, not much rain. Usually, I have to work my walks around rain, not this year, maybe missed going out a couple days. Eli and I never really do anything special, I enjoy going out with him anywhere we go-just being together, I don't care where. Wed. the kids Dad is off, and so is Eli, so I'm going to have him pick them up from school so we can spend the whole day out and maybe go to the flea market (indoor) up in Broward, lunch, Carbolite, HFS, etc. etc. I contacted FEARN about the Bran Muffin Mix I bought at the HFS near you, for some unknown reason they don't sell it out here-so, if I get desperate, I may send you some $$$ and ask you to get me a few boxes one day! How did Faris' therapy session go???

FILLISE, I'm right there with you on the scale issue-maybe both our scales have defects that just showed up this past week! I too have a hard time staying focused on most things, that's why it amazes me to think I've been following SB so well for 1 1/2 years (almost).

SOL, glad you had a nice time at that wedding Don't worry so much about the GI, as long as you have the basics down, that's what's important, don't get anal like me-it drives Eli bonkers. I'm not sure which I look at more, the ingredients or the sugar grams. I put ingredients on the poll, but I think I probably should of put the sugars instead, then ingredients would be next. Even if it say 0 grams of sugar and I see sugar listed in any form, I usually don't buy it.

THUNDER, glad you agree that we have a great bunch here on this board. It's very different than the ST board, we truly care about each other, and I must say, at least from my own experience, I have never met a finer bunch of women in my entire life-and I say that literally for 7of them! I've been lucky enough to meet QUILTER, NANCE, LDBLOND, BOB, GATOR, VIV and AMSER in person! I'm hoping to get to me SOL & FROG in January as well Oh yes, and we don't bicker on this board! Oh boy, can I relate to forgetting about things! I do that too often, use to blame it on the aspertame, but I haven't hardly any in over a year, so now I may have to blame it on my age! Actually, to be more honest, I buy stuff and don't make it, so by the time I look at it again, it's rotted!

VIV, glad to hear your Mom is due back shortly-let us know when she gets in. What is DH exactly doing down in NYC? Not a place I'd want to go right now, but I guess duty is calling him there.

ROSALIE, sorry to hear you're struggling with not feeling well for so long-hope you can shake it off really soon. Hope the game did you some good! LOL! DINOSAUR EGGS (sorry, I thought they were called DINOSAUR PLUMS) are a plum that just looks a bit different, but VERY juicy and sweet. I had seen them in the store, but had never tried them, being they were $4.99lb Went to Walmart last week and they had them marked down to $1.48 a pound. The produce guy let me try a piece and I was hooked. Went back yesterday and they had just a few left. I read about them first when I was looking at this site called MELISSA'S. Anyhow, here's the link so you can take a look at what they are: http://www.melissas.com/catalog/inde...product_ID=438

MEL, isn't that nice when people who haven't seen you in a while notice what you've accomplished?!? It's harder for us, and those who see us each day to see the difference, but those who we don't see for a while see it easier. People I haven't seen in months can't believe it's me when they see me. I have to admit, I like it! Like you said, your new compulisions are better than the old, at least they are healthier, just don't get too obsessed and go overboard with the exercise. I had to get on SPARKLES case about that a few months ago!

QUILTER, glad I got to chat with you before tomorrow. Once again, GOOD LUCK! I'll be saying a special prayer for you. Tell Paul NOT TO FORGET to e-mail me and let me know how everything went!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

SPARKLE, what have you been up to lately???

GATOR, definitely need to get those calories up a bit. How about something like cottage cheese? It's good that you are keeping track, helps you to see what's going on with your eating. I rarely go below my calories. I usually keep my low at 1200, but keep a 1200-1400 range and usually I'm at the 1400-though on some days I can pack away 2000! Thank goodness those days only come once or twice a month!

Well gals, I'm hoping to go find something worth watching on the boob tube tonight. Eli should be home in an hour or so, guess I'll whip him up some hummus and gosh knows what else for dinner.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Tomorrow is chat night, but since I haven't a clue what time BIG BROTHER is on tonight, or even IF it's on tomorrow night. If it's on at 9pm est, I won't be on chat, but if it's on earlier, I will be-so since not everyone likes BB, I hope that at least a few of you/us will show up for the CHAT AT 9:15PM EST! Let me know if anyone plans on showing up!!! I miss chatting with you all!!

Have a good evening!

Debbie
194/126/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

Last edited by Debelli; 09-18-2001 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-17-2001, 07:56 PM   #15  

Quick post from the missing!!!! LOL Have not had much time to post. Still getting used to having time to myself in the A.M while my little one is in Kindergartern. So I try to smush all my mommy things in then so she dosn't have to deal with them later. Still excersising as much as usual. The scale went back down to 138.5 last Wends. I was happy but i don't think its going down to far this week. I am trying though. My fridge is boken so having a hard tome getting the stuff we need. The repair dude is comming tomorrow.

Quilter-good luck tomorrow i will be thinking of you.

nance-glad hubby will stay in the states. Its a scarey thing this world! glad we have people like him to protect us though

Deb-hey!!!!! thanks for the motivation this a.m

Viv-Man your to close to all of this. I had to get out of the house this week end to get away from the t.v. I was getting depressing. It was really sad last night when i was putting my little one to bed and she heard a plane going over the house she stuck her head under the pillow. I really hate this world sometimes. How are your kids handling this? My older ones are more mad about the silly t.v than anything else. So selfish but thats the age.

Thunder-Welcome!!!!!

Rosalie-Badmitton sounded fun. That cold season is comming here too. we all are stuffed and sneezing. I hate germs!!! LOL

Gator-have fun with the weights!!!!! they have helped me alot. I definatly have definition!

meliris-wooooooo hoooo on the compliments. They do help! Keep it up!

sol-good luck with the job search!!!!

fillise-glad the tape measure is going down! kill that scale! LOL thanks for the info on Bob!

gotta gooooooooo try and get back on Wend. if i can face that scale!!! I am going to try my best to stay on track. Still have to get my act together and get my journal back out. Next week will make a year that i found SugarBusters! I remember the day well! bye!!!!!!!

201.2/138.5/135ish
Closed Thread