Old 01-20-2011, 07:33 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

my outfit pics are up in the photo thread! go look! man, it took me like two hours! playing dress up, then uploading the pictures, haha... i guess i didn't stuff my face during that time though, so that's a good thing?
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #92  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Ladies I asked him his named yesterday! but all he did was walk by smirking in a cute tone saying I dunnoooo... I was like seriously dude? and he's like I dunnoooo....what a frigger haha ah the game of dating? Which is so weird but my buddy say's he'll do it for a while then eventually come up to you and tell you...or maybe he won't who knows lmfao...damn dick! He's toying, it's kind of fun because I'm going to totally get him back! I normally don't enjoy playing dumb games like this, but I'm at work for 8 hours it can be entertaining. Ha Ha. I think this was pay back tho for getting in his head that one friday and making him take a cute little temper tantrum! I will keep you guys up dating. I don't think he's really into me, but then again it's just me doing that whole no he couldn't be crap. haha

I worked out yesterday with my trainer, holy crap O la! Its more difficult working out with someone else because when you do it on your own you can stop for as long as you want to catch your breath, with her it was like a few seconds now lets continue on going haha. It was a good workout tho! I see her again next wed and I need to do the moves she taught me so I can show her up on them! haha! My whole body is soo sore today but this is good! I got a wicked workout in. Also I jogged up to 11 minutes on the tredmill yesterday! Yay me the first week I was only able to do 1 minute if that, last week was 7 and this week was 11! I'm getting there! I'm also still down at 161!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #93  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

-1300 calorie day
-Totally exhilarating 5.5 mile/almost 9 km run that lasted over an hour
-Strength/core workout
-Great mood
-Almost the weekend
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Just woke up..& waiting for the snow! They are calling for 2-5 inches in our area so who knows but it'll be here anytime! LOL. I was really hoping for more than maybe I could have a snow day from school Saturday but that'll probably not happen! hahaha. Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my weightloss ladies..its really motivates me! Hubby has to work today so it's just me the kids ..I just hope he makes it to work okay because he don't leave until later this afternoon & thats when the snow is suppose to be real bad.

--BTW I had Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal this morning and a special K pretzels bar...it was soo YUMMY! But I'm going to get off TTYL.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:28 AM   #95  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

OMG guys! Im pretty happy with myself right now! lol
Yesterday I weighed 180.2, and Today I woke up and got on the scale,
and it read 178.6! Heck yes!!! Im out of the 180's Its slowly coming off!
And ontop of all that Im its still TOM and Im hopping more will come off once im off TOM Idk, just had to share my happy news with you!!!!

Today is my day off work, So im gonna go hit up the gym for awhile, shower, and then go see my lovely boyfriend when he gets off work!
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Woooohooooo!! Hit 177 today!!! I get my massage tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Madi (my nickname for you i've decided lol)- great job! You totally earned that massage!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Haha thanks Linds!!! I'm super proud of myself. I've lost 12 lbs since Thanksgiving even with all the holiday festivities.
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:25 PM   #99  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

big day out today! excite! excite!

aaand totally re starting eating and exercising tomorrow lol

excite!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #100  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

I did bootcamp today at work! It was fun yet difficult and I won a 25 dolar gift card to sports check. Now i'm sweaty and gross and have 30 minutes left of work haha! This is so good. I haven't eaten since 9 am this morning so I can't wait to go home, cook my steak and salad and enjoy an amazing meal!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii I guess my glasses are kind of a bit old? Like...they're just not really in fashion now I guess... they're black and rectangular, not oversized at all - I just don't feel that great in them all the time haha. Yay for the jacket! Also I posted my opinion over in the picture thread

Miz Way to go on the workout. That boy sounds frustrating, I can't deal with games like that...urgh.

krampus Your life has been reduced to bullet points :P Hah. Glad to hear you're in a good mood though!!

leslie and Madi Great job on the losses!

Icon Hope you have a great time at the BDO!! I'm at work all day...hah. I couldn't afford a ticket and I've also never been because I'm kind of afraid of the big crowds and a whole day in the sun (as weird as that sounds).

~Down this morning, as I had hoped after not weighing since Tuesday, I'm now at 66.4kg/146.4 pounds. I know I shouldn't scoff at a pound a week, but I got quite used to sometimes losing 2 pounds in a week - I wonder if that will happen again or whether I'm stuck with 1 pound per week now? I can cope, it's loss, I'm still on my way ... it's just going to be slower than I'd have hoped.
My boyfriend's sister who usually lives in Melbourne (Australia) is over here for a while, and she has her boyfriend with her so we're going out for dinner tonight to a Thai restaurant - it's weird, we always get Thai food when we go out for dinner! I like it, I just get kind of sick of it as a restaurant food...like..just a change pleaseeeeee. I can usually navigate it pretty well in terms of calories, but it's just not all that exciting to me since I can't really eat the curries made with coconut milk and stuff. I mean, I could, but they're hugely high in calories and I can't be bothered sacrificing that many of them!
Also my sister is now back from America but not in the best of moods - her house got robbed while she was away (we knew as there were housesitters, but didn't tell her until this morning) so as much as I want to see her...I kind of feel like I should wait until tomorrow.
Anyway that's me.
I'm at work alllllll day and have been asked to stocktake - at least that will take up time!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Hello ladies! Didn't have to work the second job today so instead went and spent money, hmm maybe not the best idea. But Lucy which is an american yoga apparel store had a MASSIVE clearance section so I got some tops that aren't too low cut so I can wear them to work and pick up the youngins without feeling like my boobs are hanging out!! Now, I'm just laying around waiting to see if I have to go back out an babysit tonight.

Miz Mind me asking how old you think this guy is? It seems kind of silly for him to be playing THESE kind of games in he's an adult!! But maybe he's just being silly. Just give him the wise cracks right back!

Iconised I'm with you my dear! On my third good day. Longest streak in god knows how long, but you're so close to your goal! You got it girl!

Maddi YAY! I love it! Enjoy your massage, I think I'm going to allow myself a massage around 145, but I need to look at my WW percentage goals once I'm allowed a signature again.

Leslie I'm totally jealous! Keep up the good work!!!

Kawaii I agree with most of the pic thread posts. I like the sweater dress!! It's the overall cutest look, and like someone said although your boots are ADORABLEEEEE guys can be stupppidd about those kind of things.

Anyway, my guy friend finally decided to talk to me again and I keep thinking I want a boyfriend!!! It's been since May 22nd that I've been single (other then a very short fling sometime in June). I think I'm ready!!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #103  

Lawgirl Yay for new clothes and good luck on the boyfriend hunt hah! I remember from experience that when I wanted one, it never happened, and it was usually just by chance - but I'm sure you can find one if you go out actively hunting!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #104  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Good morningggg 20-somethings! It's FRIDAY here and I'm in real good spirits. I "went" twice already (it's not quite 11 am) today, weight was finally under 57 kg (56.8 - just about 125 lbs even), and it's almost the weekend. 1.5 kg to my Korea goal. My moody/mardy/b!tchy/weepy TOM BS is done and I feel like I'm back in control of myself. Today at work I don't have anything to do so I've been studying my Korean phrase book and reading Lonely Planet for Seoul. I really, really, really can't wait for this trip - going back to my birth country for the first time since I left at 3 months old is such an exciting adventure.

Weekend is coming. I'm going to an oyster festival tomorrow during the day, then dinner with another friend who is dieting and an all-nighter clubbing. My goals for the night are A) No smoking cigarettes and B) No more than three drinks.

Sunday is an all you can eat Thai buffet but the food looks amazing and if I play my cards right I can probably do OK. I am writing an article on the top 5 all you can eat buffets in my state/prefecture for the company newsletter. Will probably be a one-meal kind of day. Here's a link to the buffet that might qualify as "food pr0n"

http://asianbeat.com/en/feature/fuku...number004.html

(those two girls on the first page are what your typical all you can eat buffet customer looks like in Japan. they are average size Japanese 20-somethings)

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Lawgirl88 Boyfriends are fun and all but so is being single...you sure you want to hop back on the commitment wagon?

rainbowstripe OMG you go girl. I swear you were at 70 kg just last week or something. I'm sorry to hear your sister's house got broken into; that's scary stuff. Hope she and the housesitters are okay. I hear you on the stress on going out to eat too.

MiZTaCCeN Boot camp at work?! Is that normal for American workplaces? I want a job that has boot camp when I move back...

Iconised Ghost HAVE FUN! A big music festival under the sun sounds amazing right now.

MadisonAvePhoto Congratulations on your loss! 12 lbs since Thanksgiving is awesome progress, especially getting through Christmas and New Year. Have a nice massage!

leslielou Smash those tens barriers! That's really exciting, nothing replenishes motivation like entering a new "decade" in pounds.

JLNichols Ugh, snow - where are you again? North Carolina? Awesome progress on the losses.

Last edited by krampus; 01-20-2011 at 09:00 PM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #105  

krampus The pictures wouldn't load for me, which is probably just as well - I'm hungry and about to go and get an apple, so looking at pictures of delicious buffet food is probably not a good idea hah! I do get Thai tonight though... should be ok - by then I'll be at around 600 calories and I figure that with my lower days this week I can go up to like.. 1600 for the next 3 days. So glad to hear your "going" more regularly, that can be super scary/frustrating. Also fun weekend it sounds like you have planned! I hope you can stick to your goals...I've been really good with not smoking cigarettes while out, but I'm thinking about catching up with a friend who I haven't seen in ages - and she's a chain smoker, we always used to smoke together...it could be hard! Thanks for the encouragment! I don't know when I was at 70 but I think it was in November... maybe. Hah. Maybe beginning of December? Definitely losing slower now!