Old 01-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #76  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Binged like a maniac on bran flakes last night. Dumb dumb dumb. Weight is up .7 kg to 57.8. Could be much worse but I'm pretty annoyed with myself. That didn't need to happen. I've felt extremely volatile and moody all week and I fell asleep crying for no reason. What GIVES?! Weekend, hurry up and get here.

KawaiiCandie It's a fluke. Don't give up. Though I COMPLETELY know what you're saying and have been struggling with it all week.

TheBunneh Whew! What a relief.

MiZTaCCeN Ah, the mysterious yet super alluring man trap. GET HIS NAME. Your deadline is the end of the work week. GO!

rainbowstripe That gallery job sounds pretty neat. I hope you get it!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Hey everyone! Weight went down this morning. YEY. So I'm at 154.6 I went out and got me a new size 11's today and cute shirt in the Jrs section which was still XL....but oh well its cute and fits and in the juniors so thats all that matters. Calories were awesome today...still need to get a workout in but that will happen shortly! Hope everyone has a great day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

krampus, ha! i do that too. which is why i don't buy cereals anymore... and yeah, wont give up but i was just so upset, you know? *sigh* i think this website is a big part of why i'm keeping with it, even if it's a really slow process. cuz if it was just me, i probably would've given up by now

JL, you're bursting our bubble of ranty unhappiness! how dare you! lol. kidding congrats on the loss and new smaller size. that is amazing and i'm soooo jealous!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiCandie View Post

JL, you're bursting our bubble of ranty unhappiness! how dare you! lol. kidding congrats on the loss and new smaller size. that is amazing and i'm soooo jealous!
Bahahaha!

JL - Great job! I can't WAIT to see that number on my scale

Exercised! On my 3rd Liter of water today. And I still have 600 calories left for the day. And I took down my tree! I don't know what got into me.
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Krampus- I've been the same way this week...tired, moody, just off! WTF!?!? Don't worry your pretty little head...your weight will go right back down! It always does

JL- congrats on the 11's!

Last edited by LindsB; 01-19-2011 at 09:19 PM.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Sorry Yall! I can be unhappy too if you want so I'll rant real fast for you----I went to do 45 minutes of exercise and only got through 36 minutes of it because my chest started aching and scared me! Does this happen to anyone else? I don't know if it hurts cuz of certain exercises I do or what! But it's scarey!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Oh I feel frustrated for you... I don't know what to suggest with the weight going up, as hard as it is...I say just keep going! Yay for a spontaneous date! And the second proper date also! FUN! Thanks for the fingers crossed, I totally need a new job.

krampus Sorry the week has you moody, totally know how that goes, only I'm more doom-and-gloom-wallow-in-my-sadness type of moody haha.

JL Sometimes when it's cold I get chest pains, or if I REALLY feel like I'm overexerting myself - I wouldn't worry too much about it! Congrats on teh Juniors shirt!

~Failed on my no-buying-dresses-in-January thing, just bought another dress. I am solidly fitting into NZ size 12 dresses now (US 10s ish I think), and some of them are even too big in the waist. Unfortunate part is that my hips are still an NZ 14/16 (US 12/14) WHYYYYY stupid hips I hate you. Hah. Just waiting on the belly to get smaller, come ON.
Also, my eye problem that I had in December has come back with a vengeance, so no contact lenses for me until I get another brand to trial, and more "FML" eye drops (that's what they're called). BLEH.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:09 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hey gals!
Whew, what a busy few days I've had. Today was my "get stuff done" day, and tomorrow morning I have an interview for a position that is VERY close to my dream job.... fingers crossed!!

Went over my calories today by about 150, tipped by eating an apple... meh. On track with exercise so far this week, though. Despite the stubborn scale, I do feel better about my appearance, less jiggly, and a pleasant soreness that tells me I'm using my muscles!

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning before I leave .... will post when I get home with results....

Rainbow-- I personally think dresses are always a valid purchase. Hahaha Sorry about the eye, how frustrating!

Kawaii--I feel your frustration, too! All we can do is just have faith that it will work if we stick to our plan. Don't give up! Think of how good it felt to receive those positive compliments. You are worth it!

Krampus-- I am sending happy thoughts your way. But, if it feels good to be crabby and let it out, than by all means, mope on. Hahaha I get like that from time to time, it's best to just wallow in it and then start fresh in the morning. No worries about the bran flakes... fiber!

JL-- Way to go on your continued loss! Your consistency and dedication are pretty amazing.

Madison
-- I love spontaneous energy/productivity boosts. Yay for water and exercise! I'm in the midst of a water flush myself in anticipation of tomorrow's weigh in...

Bunneh
-- Eeeeek! Glad you got a tiny piece of mind. Get another test for later, just in case. I've been there, too.. it's the worrrssst.

Iconised Ghost
-- That bug situation sounds repulsive. You are so brave!

Miztaccen-- Get that boy's name and number!! I am living vicariously through you, so I need you to make this happen. hahaha

Mkay, off to fold laundry and try to sleep a bit.... I'm nervous!!
But, I did already plan out my food for the day, as I am going out for dessert tomorrow with a friend. Should fit in to my calories just fine. Planning on a run and another Yoga class.

See you in the morning!
-FPSJ

Last edited by FatPantsSkinnyJeans; 01-20-2011 at 01:11 AM.
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:24 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Krampus You binging on bran flakes is like me binging on my cheddar cubes, it's things that should be healthy, not so much when they are TOTALLY out of moderation! Don't let it get you down. Is TOM on the way or is something just getting you down? Keep strong on your diet and it will help bring you of your emotional slump!!!

JL Your numbers are making me so happy! Keep up on the hard work, now that you've surpassed me in weight maybe I can get on your forward progress train!

Madison Yay on the water! I'm trying to re-eliminate my diet sodas and re-introduce my water. What are liters in ounces? (Looks at my bottle of smart water). So you're on your third big bottle of smart waters (lol how I look at things) today, that is AWESOME!!! I envy you!

Rainbow Have they diagnosed your eye problem? My mom had an issue for a while and then they realized it wasn't the contacts but the solution! So now she uses a new solution and has little to no issue!! Maybe look into that? Also, I totally feel you on clothes, for some unknown reason I can buy a size 5!!!! In some jeans and then others my thigh won't squeeze into an 8! Sign for you it's your hips me it's my thighs!

Fat Pants OMG! Don't even worry about an apple! Most are sooooo low in calories and your body probably needed the sugar. Also, on Weight Watchers those points don't even count so obviously they have figured out that people can treat themselves to those things and still lose weight! Also good luck with your special dessert tomm and your interview. May I ask what your dream job is? Or at least what field?

YAY! I'm back girls with my overly long personals too! HAHA I bet I'm why they have their quick thread :P Opps! Anyway two good days gone WOO-HOO!! Tomorrow will be pretty busy with babysitting and work, but I packed two protein bars for breakfast too make sure I don't get light headed and don't end up snacking while I babysit!

Hopefully back to the gym soon!!! One more application done today. 10 more to go! I'd like to get all the 2/1 due dates done by Friday afternoon so that's two more Friday. I can do it!! I feel so motivated when I'm eating well. Onwards and Upwards ooohh and one other thing I'm starting a countdown till I see my extended family again and show of my HEALTHY yet SKINNY weight (hopefully 130 ish).

127 DAYS!!!!!! That's AROUND 1.4 pounds per week. I think I can manage that or at least get really really close.

Last edited by LawGirl88; 01-20-2011 at 01:34 AM.
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:54 AM   #85  

JL, lol at you jumping on the rant-wagon! that doesn't happen to me now, but it used to happen to me when i was a lot more overweight. it freaked me out too. i never did anything about it though... but then they went away so i guess i didn't have to worry about it. dont stress it too much, but if it happens too often you should probably see a doctor.

rainbow, i know right?! the thing that makes me angry is that when i went home, i ate a LOT and i hate a lot of crap and my weight didn't even go up by that much! so i figure between starving myself and getting fat, and eating cheeseburgers and getting fat... *sigh* i know it's not the way to go, but still. meh. i'll post some outfit coordinates in the photo thread tonight so go have a look at them before tomorrow night! lol. haha, i can't believe you bought another dress... and lol at "FML" eyedrops, haha! i wouldn't wanna put that in my eyes... although i guess it's not funny that you're still having troubles btw, which brand are you using? my eyes are pretty sensitive and the only brand that don't itch or dry them is Acuvue Oasis...

FPSJ,
an apple over your calories isn't too bad though good luck with the laundry! it's also on my list of "things that i hate to do" lol. thanks for the cheering comments. i will gaman!! (this is japanese for "suffer through the pain" lol)

Lawgirl
, welcome back. how's your WW going?

about the "quick chat", honestly, it somehow makes me feel like those girls don't like us or something cuz their messages and replies are just as long! probably just paranoid... i guess if everyone was all posting in the same thread it would be double the amounts of personals, haha.. well whatever.

day's almost over here. thank god. i'm tired and it was a busy day. off shopping for tights before going home to wait for my package and hopefully not binge on anything... send me strenght!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 02:15 AM   #86  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

Was feeling great until last night. Went to that drinking party I mentioned over in Support and ended up eating more than I should've. I didn't realize it until the end of the night when my stomach was hurting because the food was coming in very small portions over a long course of time. I'm STILL feeling overfull from it despite eating a totally reasonable lunch today.

Headed out from work and straight to the gym in a few minutes here. My left shin was acting up on Monday; I certainly hope it's not going to pull anything crazy on me today.
Kahokkuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:52 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

FPSJ I always feel a little better if it's something healthy that tipped the calories, so since it was an apple don't feel too bad! I wish you all the best with your job interview tomorrow, how exciting! And good luck for the weigh in too

Lawgirl Yeah, it's "contact lense overwear syndrome", which basically means that I wear my lenses too often for too long and my eyes are craving oxygen - and because of this, blood vessels have started to grow toward my corneas. Not a good thing, but not irreversible, so it should be ok! Clothes can be super frustrating, right!? Yay for you feeling motivated and getting things done!

Kawaii No no no no, don't resort to cheeseburgers - although if you're craving one, I say go for it... but just one haha! Seriously I know it's frustrating but just hang in there You will get there!! Looking forward to seeing some photos, if I don't check them out tonight I'll have a wee look when I'm at work tomorrow (bleh). Funny you should mention the Oasys, those are the ones I was actually using when the problem occurred. They're a good lense, but for me they just don't let in enough oxygen (at least that's the story according to the optometrist, and I guess he knows more than I haha!), so I'm getting some fancy pants brand-new-to-the-market lenses to trial next week - I'll still only be able to wear them for limited periods of time though I feel so unattractive in my glasses, it sucks.

~Just had awesome dinner, pork steak marinated in honey, soy, ginger, garlic; beans with garlic, lemon juice and mexican seasoning and mushrooms with balsamic vinegar and garlic. Lots of garlic everywhere haha. Once again, calories to spare...I'm guessing I should have some fruit or something instead of the chocolate and other things I want...
Weighing in tomorrow morning, haven't since Tuesday...hoping so so so much for a loss, I want to get this kickstarted again! Slow loss is ok...but I want a little more!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Rainbow Aww that sounds like no fun, but I'm sure your glasses are adorable.

Kaho Good luck on the gym, tell your shin to stop causing problems!!!!

So, I was looking over at the quick thread and I guess a lot of girls post in both pleases. I hadn't even thought of that, maybe I'll try although I'm usually pretty wordy!!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:50 AM   #89  

kahokkuri, hey! another japan person! welcome! haha, nomikai suck! they are so treacherous...

rainbow, ha! i resisted the burgers... although when i walked by mister-donuts earlier, i was sorely tempted to go in! haha... oh man, your dinner sounds yum!! aww, that's too bad those were the contacts you were wearing before hope the new pair is good. but i don't understand why you feel unnatractive in glasses! heck, glasses are so "in" right now in japan, all the girls are wearing big oversized glasses even if they don't need them! haha...

so anyways, just got home. stopped by uniqlo (japan's cheaper version of GAP) to buy some tightss, and i ended up buying a jacket! but the thing that i'm more shocked is... i actually fit in said jacket!! and not only that, it's a bit roomy too! i mean, even back home i have a hard time finding jackets that fit... boobs and all, so i was shocked, and terribly happy! i'm off to prepare dinner now... i really hope i can just eat what i planned... but these days it's like, when i start to eat, i have a hard time stopping! *sigh* anyways, wish me luck! lol.

i'll play dressup later and post the pics in the picture thread
Old 01-20-2011, 07:25 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Got up early because I wasn't able to sleep.... weight went up. 124.4. Sigh.

Time to get ready. Thanks for the good luck wishes....
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote