Old 05-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #76  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Just did zumba on wii through youtube I really like it
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I just bought my ticket to Regina, SK to meet my friend on her road trip and I am so freaking excited!!!! I am trying to decide whether I want to meet her at the other end of her trip in NFLD too. LOL She will have more visitors by that point (2 of our mutual friends and her mom), but there's a small island you can take a ferry to apparently that is owned by France. So TECHNICALLY, I could say that I went to France this summer!!! haha I want to do it so bad!

The girls are ending the trip in Boston with me, so I would only have to get a one way ticket out there and could drive home with them. We will see, I guess. I feel like I might be intruding though since there are already so many people there. Plus, I am planning on going out to Oklahoma to visit my sister and nephew at some point this summer too, so I should probably save towards that.

Last edited by Chele615; 05-26-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

I made the most amazingly easy and yummy dinner... and on the same page as Chipotle and for way less calories... I'm gonna be nice and share

1 light original flatout wrap (90 calories)
1/4 cup of fat free refried beans (45 calories)
1/4 cup of black beans (45 calories)
Perdue shortcuts original 1/3 of the bag (105 calories)
1 tablespoon of Homemade Guacamole (45 calories)
1 tablespoon of full fat sourcream (30 calories)
1/2 tablespoon of World Harbor Fajita sauce (25 calories)
a few sliced up baby bella mushrooms and onions (about 30 calories)

I sauteed the onions and mushrooms for a little bit with olive oil spray then added the chicken, fajita sauce, red pepper, and garlic salt and just heated it until the chicken was hot. I also nuked the beans in the microwave

I then just put everything in a flatout wrap and it was amazing...seriously sooooo yummy and super filling at just a little over 400 calories... and honestly it was the easiest thing I have ever made
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #79  
I will do this.

So I went shopping today for a little outfit for two BBQ's I am going to on saturday...

This would be my first trip to the shopping mall in a very long time to get an actual outfit. This winter I went twice for jeans cause I was dropping sizes but really paid no attention to the "styles" out there

RANT:

WHAT THE ****. I mean, this my opinion only - but are you serious? I put on what I thought was a shirt and it happened to be a dress!!! I also didn't understand shirts with ropes around the neck? Why are they there? So I can hang myself out of shame for even wearing said shirt?

And the dresses? They were as tall as I am with zero shape. The ones at GAP looked like I should put on a cowboy hat and dance around. >.<

What is up with lime green and giant pink flowers?.

...and I thought the styles at Lane Bryant were bad....

/RANT

The good part is I could walk into any store (included Limited and Banana Republic) and wear something.

Anyway I am tired and cranky and ended up at TJMaxx and spent 30 bucks on khaki capris and a black and white top.

On the weight loss side I am finally back down to 206 and that is with TOM so I am excited for what monday will bring. I just gotta be super cool at the BBQ's on saturday....which means no drinking... wah - but worth it.

haley I am gonna try that!! Thanks for sharing! I would also have to agree that 1,300 may not be enough calories for you...maybe 1,500 - 1,700??

Chele Sounds like fun! I am sooo jealous!!!!

plat OOOoo what kinda hiking shoes did you get? I have a pair of merrell and I love them!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #80  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Haley - I hope you find what works for you, and I hope that if you try zigzagging it will help! Also, I am SO making that in the near future I have been DYING to have a fajita!

Jess - I most certainly can

Taylor - First of all, congrats on being able to walk into any store you wanted and being able to fit the clothes! That's always super awesome! And I think the outfit you picked sounds great, sometimes simple color palettes can wow even more than a bright patterned dress would! Pair it with some funky statement jewelry ALSO, my shoes are Wegners. I got them here on Amazon. Mine are the lavender and grey ones.

I had a dentist appointment today for my 6 month cleaning. She noticed I've lost more weight since I'd seen her last (the fall, when I'd lost 30lbs) so it was nice to hear that from her.

Tomorrow I'm getting up to spin at the gym, then heading down to my shore house with my aunt and grandparents to clean and move furniture. Usually we open our house in April, but we had to put the new porch on and whatnot. The new rugs were put in earlier this week so now we can finally open it. I'm also planning on spending the weekend down there, and Roy is planning on meeting me down there. Hopefully we get a lot done tomorrow so that this weekend will have at least one beach day.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #81  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Good Morning You Guys!!!!

There is too much to go back and comment on (I apologize) so I'm just going to comment on what is on the page.

Haley - I am def going to try your fajitas (I always say it as fah-gee-tah in my head) soon! Your soap fried rice was so good I'm sure these are amazing. Do you actually make homemade guac? If so RECIPE please and thank you.

Taylor - I am so glad someone other than myself thinks Lane Bryant has horrible clothing. I usually walk out of there wondering why in the **** they would make certain styles and styles out of certain types of material for bigger women, It's just wrong on so many levels. Not only that but their clothing has gotten considerably cheaper over the years... as in cheaply made, not price wise. I've seen a few tops that I thought looked really cute but then when I went in the store it was a definite NO. And CONGRATS on being able to shop ANYWHERE in the mall. One day when I can do that I will do a dance and cartwheels across the mall.

Mary -HOORAY for people noticing! That's awesome!
-----------

Yesterday the scale hated me and said 189...today it liked me a little more and was back down to 186.4. *sigh of relief* Now if I could get out of my own rut! The really funny part was that I had therapy yesterday and I know there is a mental block behind getting in the 170s so my therapist told me at the end of our session that she will take me out for dinner when I get into them.... I think she means when I lose 10 lbs but still. I found it a bit ironic and funny and sweet all at the same time.

I went out to dinner last night with a good friend and had awesome lamb kabobs.

I'm so ready for Friday to get here, plus I get to go see one of my friends who I haven't seen in a WHILE on Saturday. I'm driving down to see her house (that she's owned for oh I dunno a few years now) and her husband. We have tentative dinner plans with some of her hubby's friends Sat night. *crosses fingers I can make myself be good* The good news is that I will only be there for a DAY so I will be back home and in my comfort on plan zone.

Tomorrow is also pay day. YIPEEEE!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #82  

In one of the autistic classrooms they have a girl this year. Her name
is Sara and she likes to come by my office every day on the way
to/from lunch and say hello. We've been working on dialogue this year
and working on her asking me questions rather than being in a routine.

Her writing assignment this morning was to write 8 things about me.
Here is what she wrote...mind you she was NOT prompted to write these
at all. I asked the teacher.

Ms. C is my best friend.
Ms. C is a woman.
Ms. C works in the guidance office.
Ms. C has brown hair.
Ms. C is skinny.
Ms. C works at Carroll Middle School.
Ms. C wears jewelry.
Ms. C has brown eyes.

#1 SOOOO cute! #2 She said I was SKINNY! On her own, no prompting, she
didn't say I was fat and then they made her change it. Her teacher
brought it up to me so I could read it because she knew I would like
it. I made a copy and have it taped to my desk.

Last edited by Feral; 05-27-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:36 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Feral - that is the greatest post I read in a while - I'm smiling for you!!! yay! I was thinking in my head (she said she was skinny!!!!!) Hope you gave a wonderful Thursday!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #84  
Samantha417

Hey everyone! The beach was so fun yesterday! We didn't lay around on the beach though because it was a bit windy and we knew we would be chilly, so we just walked on the boardwalk from 2 to until 5. 3 straight hours of walking! My died was BAD. But if you go to the boardwalk, you have to eat the shore food! It's a rule, no. It's a law. So I had gelato, johnson's caramel popcorn, mack and manco's pizza (1.5 slices), a few salt water taffies, and we bought fudge. The fudge I can only really have one tiny bite at a time or I'll want to hurl, so I'm not worried about keeping it in the house. But with all of the eating, we did do 3 hours of walking so I'm not that worried. The scale said 140.6 when I got up at 9, so once I exercise, it'll say 139. So I'm officially in the 130's!

Today I'm going to run outside and then head to the gym. I love running outside on hot days because you sweat EVERYTHING out! Greg and I are going to keep our fingers crossed that the evening thunderstorms hold off until night time, because we're going to the tiki bar for dinner! I'm going to get alligator. It's 200 calories for 3 oz, which is what they give you on a shishkabob (spell check!). You also get a salad and a baked potato. So It's not a bad dinner! So I'll be reading all day today so I have PLENTY of calories for the dinner, and a possible hurricane beverage.

Haley: Good job with running for 15 minutes!! It's such a great feeling when you first run. Just wait until your endurance builds up, and you're like "15? PSH. That's nothing! Let's do 20!" And I've made some chipotle kind of wrap before, flat outs are incredible!! That dinner sounded so good!

Taylor: Some of the styles out there are ridiculous, but I'm curious about the lime green clothing you found. I'm a sucker for green But be happy that you can walk into the mall and buy whatever! Who cares about the fashion?

Mary: I would kill for a shore house! Have fun and hopefully you do get that beach day!

Feral: That is absolutely adorable!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #85  

Feral ~ That is awesome!!!! I love when my kids write me little notes and whatnot. Definitely keep it!!!

Samantha ~ I agree...it is definitely the law that you have to eat all the boardwalk goodies when you're down there. Yum...FUDGE!!!

I tutored this afternoon after school and my student loves me because I have this ability to make her baby sleep while he screams with everyone else. LOL
Old 05-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #86  

Samantha - your day sounds amazing.... mmmm fudge. I hope you enjoy dinner tonight!

Chele - how old is your student?!! And we're almost there... it's almost over! YAY

---------------
I am now a member of Gold's Gym. It was just too awesome of a place to pass up. It's across the street from work which means I can go right after I get off. It also means I can take some classes early in the morning and then go to work in the summer since my work is more flexible.

They have a SALT WATER LAP POOL. Way cool! And they have TONS of awesome classes!!!! The guy that signed me up was super nice (and super hot, but he's married, doesn't mean I can't look though!).

I have an assessment with a trainer next Thursday and I'm actually really excited about it.

It's $30/month.

So, I'm going to try a spin class. Question for you SPIN QUEENS - I know I have to try it out before I decide how awesome it is but I know people suggest a seat cover. I really don't want to have any bruising/damage to Lady Town. Any suggestions?

Okay I'm off to take a shower and laundry.

*skips away in happiness*
Old 05-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #87  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Evening girls today was a long hot tiring day in the word of mowing and landscaping LOL. So We still havent caught the groundhog so we are going to try something different i have heard to feed him bubble gum and he will pass on to groundhog heaven i really wish he would have just cooperated and got in the cage and moved rather than our next option. Scale was still at 178 just glad its staying under 180 i hope after all the work and sweating i did today it shows me some lower numbers in the morning.
Feral- I be that made your day how sweet, I used to work for a lady who had an autistic daughter i worked with her a lot on homework and communicating (wasnt my job i was an office manager in a heating company LOL)
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #88  

Feral ~ She's almost 18. I only have to wake up 15 more times before vacation!!!! Congrats on joining the Golds. The stuff they have there sounds awesome!!!!

Skinny ~ Good luck with operation groundhog!!!

I'm such a loser, I swear! I was bored earlier, so I was rereading some of my tweets from around the time that I was at the Olympics and I was getting all emotional from reading them. I still can't believe that I actually went to the freaking Olympic games!!!! I have a feeling that thinking about my trip will make me misty eyed for years to come.

Is it bad if I go to bed now? It's not even 8pm
Old 05-28-2010, 07:38 AM   #89  

Chele - I still can't imagine having a kid and I'm 26!!!! At least the baby likes you! HAHA!

Skinny - Don't tell me when the ground hog moves on... I'll be sad even if he is eating your stuff. Poor little bugger.

----------------------
I think my scale and I are friends again. It went from 189 Wed. to 186.6 yesterday to 182.2 this morning. I'm hoping this is the motivation I need to behave myself this weekend.

Luckily my friends I am going to see aren't big drinkers to that will cut that out. HOORAY!

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!! [And PAYDAY TOO!]

I think I am going to get my hair done this afternoon. I guess it depends on if the girl that has been doing my hair is there or not. I really want to go a deep mahogany/chocolate brown and more blond. Any suggestions?

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Feral - Them colors would look great in your hair, plus more blonde for the summer-time is my way of thinking!! I went purple and red and blonde and its awesome! Color crazy is fun for the summer!

TGIF and payday too! lol.

Have a great day ladies!

Oh last night was my 2nd weigh in for my 4 week challenge, I Am down 6 lbs in total - thats good!!! I feel good. Bye Bye Plateau!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote