3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~~Weekly Chat - February 1 to February 7 ~~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/192911-%7E%7Eweekly-chat-february-1-february-7-%7E%7E.html)

starmac13 02-06-2010 08:51 PM

feral - hahaha i am actually going to a lock and key party on tuesday. my friend is an event planner so is throwing it at a martini bar downtown.

HaleyisLove 02-06-2010 08:56 PM

Star you are nuts for driving in this crap (I live in MD)... I live on a main road and you cant even see it let alone get out of the driveway if you wanted to...glad you made it home safely though

Feral 02-06-2010 09:21 PM

Star - YOU ARE BRAVE!!! Glad you made it in once piece, crazy girl! Tell me how it is! Like I said, it sounds like a cool idea, but I did think about the whole swinger thing for a second! LOL

Haley - Mike does have a brother, but it's his adoptive brother and he's married. I think his biological brother is married as well. I don't know how much they look alike though.

So my mom had some kind of chocolate mint moonpie crunch. I ate it. I don't know what the **** came over me and the whole time I was like "why am i eating this?!?!" I was bored and procrastinating studying and I don't even like chocolate that much. Grrrrr. Oh well, damage is done and it could have been MUCH worse. I guess I could understand if I had REALLY wanted it...like the cheesecake incident, but this I didn't even want.

HaleyisLove 02-06-2010 09:35 PM

Feral- you crack me up... mint and chocolate you had me at hello... I just ate cookies and ice cream... tomorrow I wont :) but I totally wish I could make it to the gym however thats not going to happen and when I dont work out I dont eat well...its a very bad mentality

I wonder where Stella is...she is snowed in and should be just as bored as I am...

starmac13 02-06-2010 10:42 PM

yeah that was the brightest of ideas. Seriously VA doesnt get snow. we get flurries. The whole state is doesnt know what to do. its saturday night and we are stuck. i looked up thinking it was 1am. It was 10:01pm. =(

feral - at least you realized that you didnt really want it. its not a diet. its a lifestyle change. you get to plan the next meal

haley - you can still workout. no need for a gym. just some body weight exercises and a workout video if you have one. that's my plan for tomorrow since the blizzard wants to crush my car

Jess7286 02-06-2010 10:52 PM

Star - I laughed. I'm temporarily back to living in San Diego for a few months but I was in DC since August (was at GW law but deferred) but DC just shuts down in the snow. It's ridiculous. It's impressive that you got your car out to drive though! Or do you have a garage? My friend tried to dig his car out and after 10 minutes, gave up. Apparently people busted out cross-country skis and were going down E-street and near the Mall.

Oh East Coast, how I don't miss you.

starmac13 02-06-2010 11:39 PM

Jess - we have a 2 car garage but so much just that only my mom's car fit. I have a jeep liberty, but i got served today. I was driving down the highway in the 1 lane slightly snow free praying to god that i would never do that again as long as i made it home in one piece. GW Law. Awesome. I am actually hoping to move to the DC area soon. I set a deadline of end of march/ early april to find a new job.

aliquot 02-07-2010 12:16 AM

My new dress (http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/p...=1265519553768)! The dress has little polka dots on it which get all weird looking when you resize the pic to be tiny. I wore a little jacket over it because it was cold outside.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...DSC02599-1.jpg

Me and my super skinny BF.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...DSC02597-1.jpg

Air81 02-07-2010 04:31 AM

So after shopping...I came home with...2 size 14 pairs of pants!!!!!!!!!! Should probably post pictures! Just to tell ya, all the other pants I own are 20s or a few 18s. So very exciting!!!!

jazzang 02-07-2010 04:47 AM

whoa two jess'es in san diego, thats awesome! i'm kinda drunk BUT i resisted the notorious mexican food post club run. so go me! however, i'm missing my ex boyfriend. eff my life

jealous of all ur snowmen. i want me a snowman. lol.

HaleyisLove 02-07-2010 09:18 AM

Jazz Jess- when did you break up? and how did I miss that... I remember you moved out but you said you were staying together...hmm...you can have my snow and my snowman and everything that is not fun about the snow...which is everything... good job with the mexican... I love that stuff

Ali- I love you in that dress and the BF is so cute... I tried that dress on in blue and I looked totally ridiculous... I was like stupid torrid making this ugly dress...however you pull it off very nicely...it was totally not flattering on me but super super cute on you

Jess- GW Law, you're amazing... I'm studying for the LSAT as we speak and I complain about studying on a daily basis :)

Star- the gym and I have an amazing relationship... my house and I do not...and I just cant work out here for some reason and I hate exercise dvd's... I also have a treadmill that I hate as well.. there is just something about the gym...

Feral 02-07-2010 10:08 AM

Ali - that dress is so cute!!! :) I love Torrid, but there's not one close and I have a hard time buying clothes offline. I think the closest Torrid is an hour and a half away. Cute BF too!

Air - CONGRATS!!! No more clothes falling off your butt!! :) I bet that 14 really made you feel awesome!

Jazz Jess - you are a better woman than me. If I was drunk I would be the first one at the mexican place!!! :) And yeah, EX? I thought you guys were just moving out and it was better? YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT!

-----------------

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. I'm REALLY FRACKING TIRED OF SEEING 195.5 on the scale. I hope it's just the sodium. Today means MORE WATER (although really... I had coffee and green tea yesterday AND water.. would that not flush SOMETHING out?). My hands are still lil sausage fingers this morning... they always do that when I have too much sodium the day before. *sigh*

Today is STUDYING and oh I don't know... MORE STUDYING. BLAH. I really tried to procrastinate as much as possible and finally gave in last night when I was so so incredibly bored, NO ONE - I mean NO ONE was around to talk to and I finally gave in. RAWR.

Feral 02-07-2010 11:59 AM

I swear... does anyone else have an issue with the shirts at Target? I mean, I know I've gained weight, but I SERIOULSY think they keep getting smaller and smaller. I bought 2 tie dyed shirts (XXL) from their "regular" section today cause they're awesome and being a pseudohippy i should have one.

IT'S TIGHT. JEEBUS CREEKS! Oh well, motivation I guess. GRRRR

In other news, my pants keep falling down so I need a belt.... well, not like Haley and Stella have experienced, but I def need a belt.

Did Stella lose power? She said on FB 2 trees were down in her complex yesterday.

shantroy 02-07-2010 12:33 PM

Well I'm up and at campus, trying to study but I've spent the last 30mins goofing off on the computer. It's cold here but not snowing. I just want this stupid exam to be over.

The bf and I got in to a stupid fight last night and we hardly ever fight, I don't even know what about. He's been so cranky the last couple of day I don't know what it it. I think our fight started, coz I said some and it came out kinda snippy (not intentionally, I was just tired from studying all day) and he jumped all over me. It just put me in such a bad mood all night that I didn't finish the studying that I wanted too. I did manage to finish my lab so at least that's done. It's funny ever since I was a little kid when I get upset and need a cry I hide in my closet. I don't know why, but something about the small space and dark makes me feel better. So that's what I did when I got home last night, I went and hid in my closet and cried for about 10 minutes, then I felt better. Seriously, I don't know what it is but hiding in the closet makes me feel better. Weird, huh?

We'll I better get back to studying. Once I'm done this chapter I'll swing by and do personals.

fiveminutes 02-07-2010 12:38 PM

Feral - you are a better person than me. i have 5 chapters that i need to read by thursday for a test, and these are not small chapters. they are like 40 pages each! that's just one class. i have another class that i need to read 4 chapters for a test, but it's an online class, so i have until next sunday to read those and take my test. i'm such a procrastinator. i just take the puppy to the dog park for a couple of hours and feel accomplished. i'll probably read them right before i take the test. i think i must work better under pressure or something. i swear, all the time i spend procrastinating, i could be caught up on my school work and then some.

there should be a studying forum for accountability, because i suck. haha