3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~~Weekly Chat - February 1 to February 7 ~~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/192911-%7E%7Eweekly-chat-february-1-february-7-%7E%7E.html)

stellarosa27 02-04-2010 01:31 PM

Yeah. Dinner will have to happen after I work out for like 2 hours to undo what I just did. I don't regret it. It was good. But ooh, why does cheese have to be SOOO many calories. Its only fat, darnit. ;)

stargzr 02-04-2010 01:35 PM

stella- I'm with you! I never used to like cheese, but after changing my eating I've found I LOVE it. You put brie in front of me and I'm all over it like a crazy person. You have to physically take it away. :lol: I kinda stay away from that... :p

feral- Such SWEET friends!

shan - Sounds like you two had a really good talk. I'm sure you're looking forward to the changes and will enjoy this year.

Feral 02-04-2010 02:06 PM

Okay see what had happened was...

Now that I'm done being mad I'm hungry. I remembered that we usually keep some crackers around for kids in case their sugar drops (or anyone in the building for that matter). I went and pulled out the package of them it has the 4 different kinds -- cream cheese and chives, peanut butter and honey, smoked cheddar and some other kind. I'm back their looking like a crazy person comparing the nutrition facts.

They all had 200 calories, but they all ranged from 5-6 g of sugars and 1-2 g of fiber. I ended up going with the smoke cheddar which has 5 g of suarg but had 2 g of fiber which was the most.... and its "enriched wheat flour" which I really think means it's white flour... I don't remember I get confused cause they try to be tricky. Either way, I'm def snagging another pack to take with me in case.

I'm also debating on a chicken sandwich or a burger from a dollar menu somewhere, but I figured the crackers were probably a little more healthy than that. Even if I do eat 2 packs of them. LOL

The grumpy pants are starting to come off finally. I found out that both of the bumper stickers I ordered AND my new deck of tarot cards arrived at my house today! YYAYYY!!!

forestroad 02-04-2010 02:12 PM

Shan- good luck with the lifestyle overhaul, and way to go for facing your issues head on...sounds like you know what is ahead of you and are ready for the challenge.

HaleyisLove 02-04-2010 02:15 PM

Feral- My aunt reads tarot cards and its always a big hit at parties... she also has a pendulum that you ask questions and what not...its neat... but sometimes the things she tells me freaks me out

Shan- Thats really good that he is willing to make a change...so many people arent willing to make the change... I come from a long line of alcoholics and my parents both currently drink everyday...its one of the main reasons i dont drink a lot

Stella- I love cheese too... and I can rarely say no...and I dont like fat free cheese so if I eat cheese I eat real cheese

I have been in a crappy mood all day... the Russian was being a turd however he took his grumpy pants off... I haven't really studied LSAT stuff today...oh well there is always tomorrow... were celebrating my sisters birthday tonight... I'm going to need some will power dust to say no to my moms tacos...she even frys her own shells... holy calories

shantroy 02-04-2010 02:15 PM

Thanks guys, its definitely, going to be a long road, but together I think he and I can do it. Of course a little background support from you guys will help. I just love him so much and am willing to do just about anything to make it happen. Both of us deserve better, from ourselves and each other.

However, the reservations at the Napa Valley wineries are liking to to have to be canceled for this summer....

Thanks for all the support!

stellarosa27 02-04-2010 02:21 PM

Ooh. Maybe I'll learn how to read my tarot cards this weekend...

Feral 02-04-2010 02:54 PM

Haley - *will power dust!!!!* Good luck with that! It's always so hard. Could you have your mom set aside the taco stuff BEFORE she fries it and makes them caloric nightmares?

I think today has just been a grumpy day. I most def have my grumpy pants on but they're starting to come off. My friends helped cheer me up -- including David calling just to say he was thinking about me.... and then he and Larry were both like "We'll buy you lunch!!" LOL Like this girl couldn't use skipping a meal.

I have a pendulum as well. I don't want you guys to think I'm all witchy or whatever (not that I have a problem with Wicca, to be honest I'm open to all religions and think they all have something to give toward our journey in this lifetime). It's more about connecting to your higher self that is connected to all things and knows the answers already, but the pendulum is REALLLLLY cool. It's neat when you're checking someone's chakras before Reiki and after Reiki and chakra balancing testing to see if they're open. Your pendulum may not move if they are closed but literally swings in a clockwise direction when they are open and when they are REALLY open it swings wide and fast and is really bizarre.

Stella - I bought my cards from etsy.com. I'd been looking for a deck for a while and nothing jumped out. Then I happened to look on etsy (I wanted to see what they had and like really unique things) and found these. I have a thing with white rabbits (I have a white rabbit tattooed on my wrist - it was a representation of the matrix and alice in wonderland ... the whole "follow the white rabbit" *ahem* kind of thing). I don't particular LIKE rabbits, but you get what I'm saying.

Here's the link. You can go through and see each of the cards.
http://www.nakisha.com/rabbit_tarot/...bbit_tarot.htm

I think reading your cards is really just a matter of learning your deck and learning to work with yourself. My Native American Medicine Wheel cards and I have a special relationship. My card for the day always falls out of the deck when shuffling, I don't actually pick one out.

Shan - I'm sure you guys will still find plenty to do in Cali while you're there! Although the wineries do sound fun!

stellarosa27 02-04-2010 04:48 PM

I have a set - my best friend bought them for me last year - they're like goddess cards - I just have to learn them.

Chele615 02-04-2010 05:10 PM

I had such a crazy day....meeting with parents which lasted close to 2 hours, my TOM is here and I have cramps galore, I got two new kids added into my Academic Support block (where I already have like 25 kids) and I got an email from my supervisor person saying that I have to set up another meeting for a rejected IEP. I hate when he pushes everything off of him onto the teachers. Like I don't have enough to do in my day than to try to set up even more meetings!

I dragged myself to the gym though and feel a little bit better. I can't wait to go to bed though tonight!!! haha

I have exactly TWO WEEKS until I am in Vancouver for the Olympics!!!! That countdown has kept me going!

stellarosa27 02-04-2010 05:35 PM

Chele - you're going to the Olympics? That is aawwwwweeesome :)

Air81 02-04-2010 07:10 PM

Haley- Can't you eat the tacos with no shells????? Like a taco salad no sour cream???? I LOVE THEM!! Also, I was reading your part about the Russian and then you said 'took off his grumpy pants'. I read 'took off his pants' and I was confused why there was no elaboration! (Sorry my bf lives in Africa, so my mind wanders)

Chele615 02-04-2010 08:19 PM

Stella ~ Yup!!! I am going with my "skating" friends and we are all so excited!!! We have group emails going that basically consist of "16 more days"....."15 more days"....."TWO WEEKS!!!". I plan on basically packing half of a suitcase and basically wearing my Canada hoodie the whole time since we are already planning on spending tons of money buying Olympic souvenirs! haha We have tickets for curling, hockey, and ice dance practice. We are keeping a look out for any "cheap" skating tickets, but so far nothing's coming up. They're all like $300 over face value!

aliquot 02-04-2010 08:54 PM

Oh my god. Someone just yell at me to go to the gym. Ugh.

stellarosa27 02-04-2010 09:31 PM

Go to the gym!!!!

Chele - I am uber jealous. Have an awesome time :)