Old 03-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Beaka-We go to Chili's quite a bit. The guiltless grill is actually pretty good in my opinion. I like the grilled chicken and rice. Plus, they are all under 700 calories. The portions aren't that bad either, I always leave full. I think the Fajita Pita would be just fine too.. I'm looking at their nutritional value and it says the Chicken fajita pita only has 380 calories and if you replace the fries with veggies you should be good to go
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Bliss OMG i do that all the time Glad you found it though

Cora Yea it was super chatty last night. Congrats on your loss.

Becky Ur so funny. It's the only thing I drink that or Remy Martin Grand CRU....either way it has to congac!!!!!

Casey I looove being on track it just make you feel sooo good.

You know i noticed, one of my favorite things is when I go grocery shopping and I am putting my stuff on the belt and everyone is staring at my food like DAAAAAAANG she eat healthy!! I love those stares becasue people wish they could be that way too!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #123  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Cake- I totallly know what you mean about buying things at the store and people giving you that LOOK. I was just at the store yesterday...and I definitely got that LOOK from all the women around me...haha and I think the fact that I had my son with me made it even better!!

Oh guess what..I am going to this guy's house for dinner with my son..YAY!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Casey - Where in Arkansas are you from? I am in Northwest Arkansas and know all about that lovely ice storm.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #125  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

remember Good for you staying OP!!!! Yeah, sometimes stress helps believe it or not!

crazy welcome! And never be embarassed here! But i know how u feel. These peeps here are awesome supporters and motivators! You'll love it

mojo LOL on the DPD!!!! But good luck on ONEderland!!! You are right there!!! You can do it!!!

carter Congratulations!!!!! Yeah!!!!

irish and casey welcome back!!!! and good luck

dansin i dont' see why u can't?? lol

tara thanks for the motivation! i need it. take them!!! it's cool and they are meant for legs, gluts and abs but the major focus is on abs. He said it should take 30-45 minutes. WARNING: my abs are killng me!!!!

brie it is great when ppl notice!! makes me feel like i am making progress when i don't really feel like i am

cake Congratulations on kicking that 2 miles behind!!!!!!!!!!!

bee so sorry about your day honey!!! i hope u get some good paw paw time this weekend

So I'm aggravated today. It has been a long time since I've been in a bad mood. I wake up this morning and no loss. A gain of .5. My BF tries to make me feel better by saying that my body is finally building muscle. I'm a little skeptical on that. So that happened then my friend asks me to go on a cruise during Thanksgiving. I say no cuz I have no sitter and it's a holiday. She says can't ur mom watch her........

That is the single most aggravating statement that anyone who is NOT a single mom can EVER say to me. Why is it that ppl just think that my mom can drop whatever she is doing to watch my child to go on a damn cruise for a friggin week? Or for a stupid meeting at 9pm at night? What is wrong with ppl????? OMG! I was furious. Finally I just stopped talkin to her

So anyway, today not so good. Gonna stay OP though. Tonight taking the BF to dinner at Hooters for his bday and hitting karaoke after that. So definitely gonna be an off plan dinner and a drinkin night.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

mojo- I live in Northeast Arkansas. Clay County to be exact. We were the last to get power in Arkansas, and my road was literally the last road in clay county to get power.
I'm in Fayettville often in the fall ... woo pig sooie!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #127  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

thanks cake!! it has totally been a sun shining, birds singing kind of day. i know the description makes you guys want to vomit but it's true. it's like 80 degrees today and so so nice. i can't wait to go for a run later. sorry about your crappy day nicki. i was so pissed about gaining for 5 days i wanted to kill somebody. i hope it goes down tomorrow. or you find somebody to kill.....
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey girls. I really miss y'all. I feel so out of touch!

Now that I'm not working I don't have hours a day to be on here. lol Go figure huh? lol

So I've been working out with my personal trainer, but still not losing weight. So she told me to up my cals again. So now I'm up to 2500 on days I work out with her, and 2300 on my cardio only days, and 2000 when i don't workout. I hope this works, I'm tired of not losing! It's been 5 months!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 250/220/130

Height: 5'0

lol all the talk about liquor makes me glad I gave it up. I partly blame my 75 lb weight gain after high school to my splurging on w- sun with my old enemies Smirnoff ice and coconut rum. But i never had the discipline to work it off like u ladies obviously do. Thanks for the welcome ladies, i'm looking forward to getting to know you. I feel so big compared to most of u though, i'm hoping it will be just that much more motivation.

Last edited by crazyapes323; 03-05-2009 at 03:24 PM.
crazyapes323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

HWGA Just keep pushing.

Nicki I wish your day was going better!!!!

Becky I know they be saying, "dag she look that hott and with kid...". Have a good time at dinner.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

DAMN MY GYM!!! So I get there to work out with the guy that's kind of been helping me right? and he pawns me off to some chick that works there, no offense to anyone here... She's the typical sorority girl, I actually know her, bc she is really good friends with my first roomie in college. Anywho, she didn't recognize me, nor did i expect her to. Getting off-topic!

Anyways, I needed to work my abdominals and shoulders today right? So she shows me a couple of things, and then is yapping on her cell phone the whole time and is like playing charades with me with the other, trying to show me how to manuver the free-weights. I can deal with this, as she's the only one at the gym at the time... BUT THEN she pawns me off on a machine that I have NO IDEA how to work. It was one of those things that even the pictorial instructions don't help kind of thing? And I am sitting there struggling with this machine trying to figure out how to work it, she's yapping away on her phone, and then one of her friends shows up, goes behind the counter, and they proceed to make smoothies and chat it up.

I give this girl the benefit of a doubt, thinking maybe she's a regular client of hers or something and watch the clock. I sit and wait... for fifteen minutes. She never acknowledges me. I calmly get up, grab my keys and storm out.

Now I am highly pissed that I didn't get my full weights workout in today. For the past three days I've done about an hour of weights a day, and I feel totally jipped today! And the trainer guy that's supposed to meet with me to plan a routine with me? RESCHEDULED AGAIN! So unless he decides to meet with me outside of normal hours, I have to wait until Thursday and put up with this crap.

The bad thing, is that we had to sign a year contract with this place, and it's one of the better gyms in this little town because it is open 24/7. I have free access to the gym on campus, but it's always packed. I just feel discouraged because I do all that I can at home, I'm eating better, doing at least an hour of cardio a day on my treadmill, and trying to not sit on my caboose all day. My pilates dvds just aren't cutting it.

Sorry about the vent, but unless something wanted to get broken right now, I needed to do this

Last edited by blissclaire; 03-05-2009 at 04:25 PM.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #132  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Nish- lol.... I guess that's one way to put it. I'd like to think I'm more dedicated to my health than to my uterus. But either way, I know you're rooting for me!

Brie- Too sweet. Honestly. Just the kind word I needed to hear (or see ) at just the right moment. I also think about you everyday. I hope someday we can meet!

Cake- No words necessary. I can feel the good vibes from you!

Sorry I have been such a Darby Downer lately. Things are just happening at lightening fast speed and I sometimes feel like I can't fix them as quick as they pop up.

Good News Today:
----Building site was perc test approved. One more step until the bank!
---- The super expensive doctor has offered to treat me for free. I told of my 4 years of issues and my desire to have a family. I have been reading a lot about her girls and let me tell you. She is the shiz-nit when it comes to weight loss, fertility, and PCOS. We shall see what miracles she works for me. Even though I feel a little weird, I am gonna take her treatment for free. They way I look at it is I can't afford to lose my fertility. So, tomorrow I shall be making an appointment. Here Goes!

HWG- Love you! Keep it up. I don't really think you realize how many lives you've touched and how many people miss you when your gone....
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #133  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

nish - i am pondering getting a job in brooklyn and i aint talking bout new york lol pinkslip maybe...j/k times arent that hard yet and i dont have a lick of rhythm haha ummm yeah u need to get back on the wagon before i catch up with you! u are one of us 5'8" girls and we gotta stick together. how did u go about losing all of that extra muscle etc? i know it had to be different from what we do.

cake - slap that man! ugh! sweater dresses are so flattering i know u are too cute today and you rocked that weigh in! hennessey is a grown man's drink i give u all props.

hwga - you are missed ma'am please try to come back. i'm trying...

heather - we will meet and it will be fabulous! i cant wait to hear what this doctor has in store for you. and yay for good news!

bliss - i would have let her and the gym know how unprofessional and ridiculous she was being. i would have slapped her but as u see i like to slap ppl. lol

nicki - yeah that sounds annoying. she's your kid not your dog! you cant just board her somewhere!

i visited my new guy friend last night. we had a good time and its good to have a good friend. we like each other but he just got out of a bad break up so we are taking things oober slow. he is a really faithful guy and just a good person. i know this might not sound like i am the greatest person but i have had relationships with men that had girlfriends and wives... and never was given the choice. they wouldnt tell me until after i was already in love and then i just got my heart broken. so its awesome to meet a guy that is committed to fidelity even though he aint mine... yet!
going to work on my take home test and some research for my 10 page english paper.

Last edited by bjeweled; 03-05-2009 at 06:17 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

bjeweled lol, i was so pissed that i think that had i not stormed out of there, that I would have smacked her... or worse... but, i did not want to go to jail or something stupid because of that. i'm jsut going to bring it up with the owner in the morning when i go in for my workout. oh! and i see that you live in st. louis... my fiance is going up there to work soon, so i may be headed your way in the near future! And good luck with your new guy friend... those are always nice to have!

Heather that is amazing about your doctor! I hope that all goes well with the treatment! I imagine that in the near future, I'll be in your shoes, darn PCOS!!

I made this amazing turkey spaghetti with zuchinni and roasted red peppers. If it were not for my points, I could've licked the pot clean!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

So I'm totally PMSy today. It ended up in me eating ice cream (not much) and then popcorn. I was going between wanting salty and sweet. I also have been super exhaused today. I haven't slept well in days, my afternoon class was cancelled so I came home and slept. I don't taken daytime naps in a long time. Otherwise just studying for the MPRE and trying to catch up on my three papers I have to write.

Casey - Happy to see you back!!!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote