Old 03-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #31  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Bee20: BRRRR! That is cold, how are you not a popsicle by now? =) Yay, Boys! hahaha, I swear if my BF wasnt da best I'd be super boy crazy. Good job monday morning gym, what a punch in the face to get a cough though! Exercising and coughs don't match very well! Oh yea, and BTW, I pretty much lose my responses 50% of the time, accidentially hitting back or refreshing of some kind, it makes me angry!!

Bliss: Awesome, awesome, awesome gym/cardio!!!! That's too cool! Just remember that feeling for the next time you get bored or down! I hope you get good news back on your tests! Do you think its something that you could fix after 10% weight loss? Like with type 2 diabetes? That would be awesome...WW would totally help you with that, I love it. Staying excited about it is a good thing, so talk it up girlie!

Cake: I'm just in a super good mood today, for some reason, although this morning I wanted to stab myself in the throat getting up at 4AM! Just a tad hung over, but I listen to the BBC Radio 1 Dance station online and it puts me in a chipper mood! I can relate to you not wanting to go to the gym though!!!! Seriously all day I try and convince myself that I broke my arm and I can't work out today, but I'm so addicted to this board (I sit at work all day and read read read), I really think it gives me the motivation to get my butt in there...What's 30 min anyway? You can do it! ;-)
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Why can't I be independantly wealthy or at least have a job that I like doing? I guess I shouldn't complain to much because I should be thankful I have a job, but I am just getting so much into a routine and so I am getting bored. *yawn*

I had a duh moment just a few minutes ago. I saw that someone posted that they had hit their 10% goal and I was wondering when I would hit mine. Duh, I already have and I didn't even realize it. Woohoo for that. I've been pretty OP today and hope to continue for the rest of the week. I want the scale to be good to me on Wed.

To you guys that workout.... good job! You guys have a lot more motivation and will power than I do. Maybe one of these days I'll incorporate it in my plan. At least when it warms up I will be motivated to at least get out and walk my pup, or I hope anyways!
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Ha! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one freaked out by naked jacuzzi lady!!! I'm going back today for hip hop cardio after work. Don't have time for personals, but I hope all of you ladies are well and wish you a happy, healthy rest of the day!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

For those that asked....I really liked August Rush. The music is wonderful and it had one of those happy endings that I love so much

My snow day has been going well, except that I have been hungry ALL DAY!!! I'm used to my work schedule where I'm so busy I barely have time to grab a snack throughout the morning that all this free time is killing me! And of course, my dad bought chocolate cookies that smell so good and I just want one so badly, but I'm resisting. I think I might grab some hot chocolate instead. I feel like it would fill me up better than that cookie would.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #35  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

No time for personals now but will catch up. I weighed in at 195.5 this am not much of a daily change but it is a -5 lb from last week. So yeah!! Doing well today. About to get off work and go do my strength. Gonna try and fit in 30DS even though it isn't my cardio day.

On a personal note, my daughter is potty trained. It was like a switch flipped and all of a sudden she wanted big girl panties on and to use the potty. Amazing!!!
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #36  
shelby

S/C/G: 190/174/155

Height: 5'11

skinny Isn't the Magic Bullet awesome? I've had mine for more than two years and I use it for everything. The motor is slowly going out and it makes me sad.

It's been more than a week without soda or sweets but today I am really craving a cookie or maybe some ice cream...but I will stay strong. Only 47 days left in Lent!
dcslm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #37  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Cake That's awesome that you "survived" the weekend! I'm sure you will see another great result!

Cora Yeah... I think scales don't know how to make up their minds. :P Let us know how the weigh-in goes!

DanSinDeva Wow... 6:30 Saturday?! In the morning?! You are STRONG woman for real!!!

Bee Well... attention is great self-esteem booster no matter who it is from, isn't it? I am not a big cat person but hopefully you will find someone soon...

Bl Tara Blcarter84.

Bliss That's sooo awesome! Wow! You really did kick butt! Well, I hope the test results comes back as negative...

skinny and Chele i LOVED August Rush!!!! I actually got to watch it on Blu-Ray and whew... it was really really BEAUTIFUL!

mojo Congrats for 10%! You know what they say about dropping 10% ! You rock!

nicki Isn't it great when they are potty trained? Due to my schedule and how things are, I wasn't able to potty train my daughter... She sleeps at her grandma's on weekdays and at my place on weekends... No matter how open our communication is, it is difficult to keep things same for her...So I couldn't really enforce it on my DD. Well, one day, she told me she wanted to go potty. That was the end of it. She never had one accident.

dcslm Wow!!! Be strong! You know you can do it!!!

For myself... well. I weighed 177.2 today, which is 3 lb less than last week. Since I gained 4 lb the week before, I'm coming back down again. I'm hoping it will stay that way...as it has been up and down constantly ever since I hopped back on the wagon in January.

I also am joining those ladies who rocked in work out. I ran for 50 minutes and did Taebo for 20 and then Jennifer Galardi work out on EOD for 20..total of 1.5 hours!

I have also been drinking around 90 oz of water daily and going to bathroom almost non stop but it's all good knowing that it will clear up my water retention! Lots of fruit, too..

Well, I better get to work for now for little bit at least.

Will be back later...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #38  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Magic Bullet, that good? I need a new blender...as I paid like $15 from CVS for it and it's going out... and have been thinking about getting Magic Bullet for some stuff...but just wasn't sure...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 187/*ticker*/135

Height: 5'3"

Hey all! Making it back after...oh gosh...I think about a year now! I think the last time I was actively on here I was 20 lb heavier. I don't recommend my method of weightloss though. My hubby was deployed and I kinda had a breakdown. I'm ok now though. He's home and it's a pretty big adjustment. More than I thought it would have been...

Anyway, glad to see new faces here. I hope to update often....hehe...
HappyMomma05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #40  
shelby

S/C/G: 190/174/155

Height: 5'11

I use my Magic Bullet probably at least 2-3 times for week, for everything from smoothies and salsa to blending cottage cheese smooth for dips to making bread crumbs. It was like $50 at Target a couple years ago when I bought it and I was afraid it wouldn't be worth it but it has held up well and I just keep finding uses for it. If you're looking to blend large quantities at one time, though, it's probably not what you want.
dcslm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #41  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

For some reason I thought yall were talking about a woman's "toy" until I did more than just half glance at the posts. OMG ROFL. I think I need to get some soon so my brain doesn't keep defaulting to the sex setting.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Hello ladies,
So I am back from my spring break. Another trip to Phoenix to visit my friends. It was a great time like always. I don’t think I went to far off track on vaca so that is good.
Best news ever is I have a job interview next week. It’s at a small law office in Chapel Hill, North Carolina doing Veteran Law which I love. I’m so excited because with such hard economic times everyone I know is freaking out for jobs. I just keep saying something will work out. My prof gave me the contact information two weeks ago and they contacted me while I was on vacation to do a phone interview and to set up an in person interview.
Oh yeah and I posted another thread of before and after pictures for everyone to view.

Sharpie – I was going to say hope you week has gotten better but instead I’m saying that I’m happy that your week has gotten better.

Corazonas – Try and cut down on salt and drink extra water to help cut down on water retention.

Tandi – I also hope your week has gotten better. Try and plan out some healthy food to eat it will make you feel better.

Skinny – I love biking it’s by far one of my favorite exercises. Enjoy.

Chele – Great job getting back on track

HWGA – Of course eventhough I’ve been bad about coming too. I hope the measurements turned out good.

Mojo – it might not have been super healthy but it’s definitely not the worse choice you could have made.

Beaka – Great job on joining the gym. That is what sucks about going to my apartment gym, no classes.

Star – You never can go wrong with water.

Claire – How did the meeting go? Great job with the gym. A good friend of mine has Coleliac disease and it’s manageable. If that is the case find a support group in your area I know that really helped her find what she can and cannot eat.

Umberto – I always had trouble seeing my weight loss. I still have trouble gripping with how thin I now am.

Tara – I think carrying a 38 pounds toddle is a good workout. Great job losing 3 pounds (even if it is a re-loss). And I can’t believe how cold it still is in MI. 

Heather – Good job on only eating a small piece of cake.

Bee – I hate how deceptive restaurant food is. It’s all that added grease. I always type my personals in word and then copy them in to avoid that problem because it sucks, there is no two ways about it. And great job getting to the gym eventhough you are sick. That is really hard to do and takes a lot of commitment.

Lisa – Looks like you have some great mini goals and planning set up. Good luck this week.

Cakebatter – Great job on limiting the beverages and getting to the gym. *Kick in the but* go to the gym.

Stephanie – Great job doing the boot camp. It’s so hard to get up so early and go to the gym.

Carter - *Kick*

Niki – 5 pounds in a week is great. Keep up the good work.

Shelby – Stay strong and say no!!!!

Happy Momma – Great to see you back!!!!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

WW went well! I was kind of scared at first, because I did get there early, but the room filled up quickly! It is mainly a bunch of ladies in their 40s and up, with kids and stuff. I was kind of dissapointed about the fact that their weren't a lot of younger people there, (well, at least that weren't 7 year olds) but I got a lot of good info. The only thing I don't like is that the meetings are Monday nights at 5:30. Total bad timing. I ate some veggies to try to hold me over til I got home for dinner, and that wasn't good. I got home at 7, and was STARVING. Thank God for crock-pots and chicken.

I went ahead and invested in the deluxe package with the complete food guides in it, and I'm going to go over it tommorrow while I'm at work and make my grocery list from there, so that I know ahead of time which brands of stuff has the lowest points.

For some reason, I've still been in a lot of pain. I don't know if it's from my surgery or what, but I hope it goes away soon! I want to kick more butt in the gym!

Thanks to all of you for being so supportive! I look forward to getting to track my points! I just hope that I do well with that, because I've tried keeping food journals in the past, and I'm just bad with them!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #44  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

I am popping in here real quick. Not too much time for personals, sowwy. I will get to that tomorrow!

But I weighed in today at 216.3! This is post-TOM, mind you. I am excited to see the progression this week. I am day 22 OP/binge-free and loving it!

Hope all of you are well!

Last edited by WormwoodDoll; 03-02-2009 at 10:43 PM.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #45  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

hey ladies

i would love to stay and do personals, but I just took some pain killer and muscle relaxers so I will be knocked out soon enough. Yesterday was a leg day at the gym (i missed it friday). I did narrow squats in addition to other stuff and now the outer part of my quads are killing me. I cannot bend my knees slightly without being in severe pain. seriously, what was i thinking? I have been walking like a penguin all day hoping it would get better, but when in doubt, just bite the bullet and take the drugs. so that is what i did. Okay i can feel them now, so before my typing stops making sense, i am out.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote